Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're right over there with the baby puppies and baby kittens. FFS.
Oh dear, that "adult sheep" joke went totally over my head o_O I thought the joke was, because you couldn't see anything. I feel like a dumb baby calf now.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Very disappointed that I haven't been blocked by ESPA or Emily
Is nicky Lazou breaking COVID rules she has just gone live saying she’s helping her niece with her homework.
Not if she is in a 'bubble'...as a single mum she will be in be bubble I would think. Also, not sure if she lives in an extended family situation.

She's allowed a support bubble as she has a child under one. I assume her niece is Rita's daughter, who she seems.to have bubbled with. She'd also a single parent household.

But even if she was breaking rules I couldn't give two hoots, she's a new single mum during a pandemic
Sorry, reading the thread backwards and said the same 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, that "adult sheep" joke went totally over my head o_O I thought the joke was, because you couldn't see anything. I feel like a dumb baby calf now.
I thought that too.

Googles jokes. Blames english teacher for not understanding a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@AmaliaLana, your response is proof positive this was not truly over your head. ;) The fact you got it is what sets you miles apart from the Lidiot who, I'm certain, would STILL not get it. I'd imagine many things orbit the space above that massive head of hers...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia Millen #73 - Choosing Lydia over ethics make brands look pathetic, ESPA, good luck selling this asssthetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Josie cannot pull off this look. She has this complete inability to dress for her frame. It’s weird. ITF seems to nail it (in my opinion). Then you get the copycats and it’s all a bit laughable.
to be honest the only one of that lot who puts out actual fashion content (that actually show cases interesting pieces and young / new designers) is Tamara. The rest just show you how to spend thousands on leather goods to wear with h & m clothes, although admittedly we do get a few fashion moments from Victoria, it’s almost always an outfit she’s completely copied from a website or runway.

Lydia and Josie have never been fashion bloggers, there’s a difference between being interested in fashion and wanting to use your clothes to make sure random strangers know you can drop 20 k on a bag. These two spend a ridiculous almount to look like they robbed my grandmas wardrobe, honestly kinda depressing that they spend so much money on boring crap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yep - patent/TM documentation for EYEROLL creme des yeux was sent over this afternoon. It’s a delicate mix of marigolds, poppadoms and hornet’s spit. SWIPE UP.

The stock for MIRROR, MIRROR - the magical mirror that cheers you up no end - is due in on March 28th. We are taking pre-orders as I type SWIPE UP.

The Princess Pea Collection is due in on April 1st. SWIPE SIDEWAYS.

The Glass-ceiling Slipper in our Cinderella Range is due in from Florida next Tuesday week. SWIPE Diagon Alley.

The Magic Lamp complete with Genius the Genii x 12 will be available in our Aladdin Range by Easter. SWIPE OFF.

Hit the subscribe button for instant notification of our ever-increasing Fairy Tale range of exquisite must-have necessities.

Our totally invisible, wardrobe-free range of clothes (Emperor Collection) is in the design stages and will be made available when the rub tests are completed at our International Laboratories. WE ARE SO EXCITED! THIS REALLY WILL BE A GAME CHANGER...
I think you mean fairy tail.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't also see the elephants, Tyrannosauruses, or the Mars rovers in this field.
I can not with this comment HAHAHAHHAHA. I would like it 2 times if that was possible :LOL::ROFLMAO:

All of you guys and girls and inbetweens are so funny and witty. So glad i found this site😄:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
to be honest the only one of that lot who puts out actual fashion content (that actually show cases interesting pieces and young / new designers) is Tamara. The rest just show you how to spend thousands on leather goods to wear with h & m clothes, although admittedly we do get a few fashion moments from Victoria, it’s almost always an outfit she’s completely copied from a website or runway.

Lydia and Josie have never been fashion bloggers, there’s a difference between being interested in fashion and wanting to use your clothes to make sure random strangers know you can drop 20 k on a bag. These two spend a ridiculous almount to look like they robbed my grandmas wardrobe, honestly kinda depressing that they spend so much money on boring crap.
THIS! Could not agree more!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone here been persuaded to buy any fashion or beauty products after watching Lydia or other "content creators"? I always fast forward through those segments of their videos. Did however get persuaded to buy some household products after videos by Lyd and Claire, items I've not seen again in their homes. It was through looking up home tours that I discovered these two. Don't watch much of Claire's videos these days as too much fashion and luxury bag stuff.

Reactions: 15
Even if Nicky did break the rules (which I’m sure she hasn’t), she has a hell of a lot more reason to than Lydia with her cosmetic guy coming to her house, her KM campaigns and all this house stuff every few weeks. One is for support and company, the other is entirely needless and could easily have waited.

Any mum during this pandemic needs all the support they can get, especially after being bullied for months on end. It’s amazing to me that she hasn’t been absolutely floored with PND over it. Let’s not nit pick at the innocent party.

Anyway, I’m praying Monday’s video shows the T&G. I’m sure we all saw my dislike of it a few days ago and I NEED to see it in more detail 😂. Happy to be proven wrong if it looks good but I need to see it and the new flooring!! I also wanna know what they’re going to do about the arch way (as it got a lot of hate for being the wrong shape / health and safety), and all the doorways with the mismatched height of the floors. Also interested to see the toilet by the door and how that maroon colour shows up.

Has anyone here been persuaded to buy any fashion or beauty products after watching Lydia or other "content creators"? I always fast forward through those segments of their videos. Did however get persuaded to buy some household products after videos by Lyd and Claire, items I've not seen again in their homes. It was through looking up home tours that I discovered these two. Don't watch much of Claire's videos these days as too much fashion and luxury bag stuff.
Just one item, but I would have bought it anyway. Didn’t use any af links or anything. There’s a very, very odd occasion I see something I like but it’s always an item I was considering, anyway. I’ve never been influenced to purchase anything entirely on her recommendation.

I always skip the makeup sections or skincare sections as I’ve no interest in the stuff she uses and it’s always a sale pitch. The house stuff is my favourite to watch because it’s comical. I watch the fashion bits because I always think it can’t get worse and then it does. Those grey corpse leggings were a whole new level of grim.

Honestly, though, I’m not big into luxury and Lydia has proved to me that you don’t need to spend £££ to look nice. Her outfits are nearly always a miss and all her “investment pieces” she will wear “year after year” never get worn year after year. It’s just a way of justifying the purchase to herself. It’s a sale pitch that goes over my head because I see it for what it is-bs and consumerism at its highest. I like shopping like we all do, but I’ve grown up. I don’t need to buy tit every month, anymore. There’s more to life than clothes and bags, and skincare that doesn’t work.

One day she’ll see that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Omg I’ve been trying to catch up for a week and every time I finish a thread I find there’s 2 new ones 😂

I just came here to say that Carrie is definitely Smithers to Lydia’s Mr Burns, a wet blanket whos in love with their boss whilst climbing as far as she can inside her perfectly bleached but probably slightly crappy hole!

yes I did, by Terry CC serum, a lovely purple Hobbs coat Ithink it was around the time they got married moved house and also painted my bedroom Hague blue 😂 she painted the living room black a week later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Not Lydia in particular, but I decided to have a look at Function of Beauty because (a) it was everywhere, (b) I thought the concept was neat, (c) my hair is my favourite feature so I'm happy to spend time and money on it, and (d) I absolutely LOVE pears and they have a pear fragrance - I've never seen that in shampoo before and I love, love, love having nice-smelling hair.
Having said all that, FOB was disappointing and the conditioner caused a tingly feeling on my upper back where it was making contact with my skin, definitely didn't like that. I've kept the bottles to hold shampoo from my local zero waste shop where I can refill them.

Anything else that I see Lydia promote, I deliberately steer away from. I don't trust any of her recommendations and absolutely don't want to give my hard-earned money to companies that choose to associate with such a horrible person. There are a million other influencers and ways to advertise, I have no respect for brands that stoop down to her level.

Note to mention that I didn't use an aff link, there was a discount right on the FOB website anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've never bought anything Lydiot has ever advertised or recommended. Nor will I ever. Especially now since her sense of style and fashion, is as dead as her personality and content.

The only person whom I have purchased per recommendation is Kaushal.

My skin tone is EXACTLY hers and it helps me decipher what foundation shade to buy.......................and yes, it's because I am a lazy cow 🐮and don't have the patience anymore spending eons trying to find the right tone and shade of makeup. I spent years dealing with that drama. No more.

When I first found her channel and saw her skin tone..... I got down on my knees and thanked Jesus, Mary and Joseph 🙏 because I can now just look at the shades she chooses for foundations, toners, shadows, blush, lipsticks, everything then just click and buy if I fancy! :m

No more worries that a foundation/concealer is going to be too pink or red or dark. Or that the tone of a lipstick will not suit me. Yippers!

I would also buy something MUA Hindash recommends. He's a true artist and someone who I know does not just flout tit unless he truly believes in it. The proof is in his work. And many of his models, have similar skin tones so I can tell if a color will suit my skin tone or not.

He also has great skincare recommendations.

I honestly cannot comprehend how Lydiot still has so many sycophants hanging on to her every word and licking her arse. Do they not see how fickle, dishonest and full of tit she is?

Talking of arse.....who in their right mind would sell a used butt crack infused bodysuit...and which insane person would purchase one even if washed a hundred times?!?!?!?

I mean, we saw the state of the crotch area of her tights when she was showing us how she was wearing her Calzedonia tights backwards for months. :sick:

And side note, if the twit can't figure out which way a pair of tights is supposed to be worn, she is not an influencer or fashion anything.

What a bleeping moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
As opposed to what? Adult lambs?
View attachment 457009
First thought that slapped me across the face when I saw this picture was "I wonder how many bodies are buried there?" Legit thought it was a cemetary.

First time poster here so bare with me...

I started watching Lydia after getting a free gift from a cosmetics company about three years ago that she was associated with, and I dipped in and out of her vlogs for about a year. Then during the first lockdown I binged from Vlogmas 19 till summer 20 and could see with each video the change in her personality and some of the things she said didn’t hit the ear right and I was left feeling ‘did she mean that the way it was said?’. I also felt the content that featured Carrie was very mean girl vibes and the more that was shown the worse it got. From the way she interacted with Ali (he’s your husband not your handy man) to her incessant hauls during a period of time when many of her followers were losing their jobs just seemed insensitive to the current situation.

Then the Nicky situation happened.... and I was blown away by the way Lydia and her team have handled it. To not really address what happened and offer an apology (if I upset someone I would want to apologise for upsetting them, even if I felt like I wasn’t the only one in the wrong, I would still apologise).

I have to say I have seen a trait to this person I have witnessed forming over the past 12 or so months through her videos in which she seems to articulate being a victim and appears quite highly strung. From her dissatisfaction with her home (pulling it apart and putting it back together again repeatedly) it screams of someone who is in a very sad place in her life and is on self destruct mode.

What really brought this home to me and why I decided to write this first post is that I have just watched a couple of old vlogs of Lydia's from when she was in the old house and I have to say OMG!!! The difference in this woman is unreal! She was positive, radiant and laughing all the time, and the way she spoke to Ali was endearing and compassionate (totally different from the last videos where she doesn’t even appear to be that worried about his health issues!)

It seems that this unravelling is showing the world that, once again, money definitely doesn’t buy you happiness and contentment.
Welcome! I too am a recent addition. I came on here after watching her 9 month pity party vlog, and it has been an eye opener.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.