Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magee

VIP Member
There should have been tattle gift bags, a whole vip sector for us. We made half of their views.
Oh did you not get your gift bag? I picked mine up on the way out, it consisted of;

- Lemon and Ginger tonic shot
- 2 sausage rolls
- Sample of ByTerry cc cream
- Thank you note, bespoke handwritten on a note page from a Smythson diary
- Nasty Gal belt with “23 inch waist” engraved all over it
- Glo back mitt which has literally changed my entire life since I opened it. Seriously, I woke up in a different house, with a new partner and a brand new job
- Seeds for growing bananas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 166

georgiecait

VIP Member
I am cracking up. In the final meditating phase they have their hands to their hearts and the Espa rep says "think of those who need kindness more than you right now" and there were a tonne of sudden comments saying things like "I can think of a hairdresser that needs some kindness" and they got deleted sooooo quick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog 1 March

- She had really high hopes for the renovations all coming together, but it's taking a lot longer than planned. So you woke up and spun the wheel of attitude. It landed on bitch again.
- If you was following her on insta she was playing a game of what colour the kitchen panelling will be. It's a warm green. I forget to take my 'I don't give a shit pill'. No wait I don't need a pill for that.
- The new paint on the windows really makes it feel like there's not a division between the outside and inside. She thinks the paint colour really blends into the woodland. I tried my best to see your point of view, but your point of view is stupid.
- She's had a fair few home deliveries. FUCKING. SHOCK.
- All the flooring is up. She's just switching it around a little bit. On a scale of one to ten you're a no.
- The archway opens up the space so much, it's much more fluid. But you won't ever see the affect on camera. They'll be a step down to the utility floor as she can't have the same flooring or the appliances won't fit. But it's ok because it's not a fluid space. If you sense I don't give a shit it's because I don't. The environment definitely does though.
- They've basically been staying in their bedroom the whole time. They're eating in there. The animals are eating in there. I've come to the point in the vlog where I need a stronger word than fuck.
- She's requested the patio being prioritised by Lauren. She's gloating that she can have six friends round for her birthday with the new govt restrictions. She says you might want to put that in your calendar. Don't worry about getting haters. No-one's jealous of dumb bitches.
- She knows a lot people are asking why is she doing this for the third time. She didn't actually realise how passionate people are about this. I'd ask you to go fuck yourself but you'd probably just delegate that to Ali. She won't be doing this again for ten to fifteen years. She was finding each room was never finished and it all became disjointed. No, I checked my receipt. I didn't buy any of your bullshit.
- She's ordered some more seeds, but then says she's got loads of seeds knocking around. It doesn't tell her on the packet when she should planet them so she finds that a bit difficult. You inspire me to invent new words like 'douchtard'.
- She's got the carrots and snowdrops from neighbours to play with today. Then says she's roped Ali into planting the snowdrops. She says to Ali that's a lovely hoe you've got. She's not talking about herself. Spreading rumours. Yes. Spreading her legs. Definitely not.
- Snack break. Sausage rolls made by her assistant Dee. Whilst they're planting veg. You can't make this shit up.
- Porter has got her Hermès belt off the ottoman in the bedroom and chewed it. Yasssss Porter. She's not angry though. Not at all. Then says she's now moved Porter back into the kitchen as there's nothing there for him to chew. She got lax and he was roaming around the house. I lose track of how many times a vlog I'd like to say 'you've can't seriously be this freaking stupid'.
- She's popped her hair in a bun today as yesterday it was royally annoying her. She's realised gardening is a hair up sport. I found your birth certificate. It was stapled to an apology from the condom factory.
- She feels so much freer in the greenhouse. It's her own little escape. Can you not get the internet in there then Lydia?
- She's fully planning on growing her own tomatoes. She's not a tomato eater but is a tomato grower. If you're a hypocrite and you know it slap your face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Morning Tattlers,

Sorry I'm late. I wrote here as soon as I wanted to. I'm practicing boundaries now you see. It's only Monday and I'm already one asshole away from beating motherfuckers in the head with a stapler. Nicky, I assume it wasn't a rhetorical question asking why do I not practice what I preach. I am not arguing. I'm simply explaining why I'm right. If you mess with my hair I will break out a level of crazy that will make your nightmares feel like your happy place. But I need you to fuck off as soon as possible. You're not good for MY boundaries. Or business.

And, as for Frow not going crazy with the veg trug. Remember when I asked for her opinion? Me neither. God I wish she would just fucking die already. Then inviting Josie and the boys round for a garden party. Don't flatter yourself silly moo. The only fan you have is on your ceiling. But honestly, I really don't have a problem with her. As long as she doesn't talk to me, look at me or is anywhere near me. Or I don't see or hear her name.

Talking of ceilings, did you see that fucking light in the greenhouse?! My husband just telling me to buy a new one. But I fucking paid for it! Listen. Being a dick what make yours any bigger Ali. I'm glad you all noticed how weird it was when he sat on Frow's brother's lap at her wedding. Ali swallowed so much of Alex McGrath's (brother not husband) DNA that night I think they might be related too. Side note - I got married as well. Maybe I need to crack out the wedding dress again. On that note, I'm going now. Not that I need to tell you with my new boundaries, but I have a terribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. The esparagus won't grow themselves.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210225-192547_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210225-193506_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210225-193341_Firefox.jpg

That jade roller was just photoshopped onto an old promotional picture, initially posted as an ad for ESPA on Instagram and then reused by Lidl on her blog for her "October Essentials Edit" (in which she does not include a single ESPA product).

Can't tell if ESPA are cheap or Lydia is lazy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
SHE LEFT A £700+ HERMES BELT WITHIN REACH OF A PUPPY GOING THROUGH A "CHEWING PHASE"

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WASN'T POSSIBLE TO BE MORE OF A DUMBASS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
23EFD95C-D0E5-4EDF-A052-265102FCF650.png

It really is such a bland and unattractive little GP surgery of a bungalow isn’t it. It’s embarrassing how hard she is trying to make it something it just will never be. I actually think the greenhouse looks totally out of place next to such a boring chunk of ugly red brick blahness. Pathetic, she clearly wishes she lived in one of the period properties nearby, hence her desperate sucking up to the owners, trying to pretend she’s “one of them”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Harleynme

A new video is up!
I‘m not sure if anyone has picked up on this before, but it just dawned on me that the new cladding with the high ceiling and those big triangular windows totally gives me crematorium vibes :LOL:
AA201F5E-5A9D-48D6-8C18-4CDF2E0388C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

Distance

HUGE NEWS! INTHEFROW UNFOLLOWED HER on instagram, at the moment Lydia is still following her 😂
Hope I'm not late to the party.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Loupylia

Growing veg is her forte?!! Ffssss. I started growing veg last year just before her in a single raised bed in my garden, you know, like a normal person. Overall it was pretty disastrous. I got a few courgettes, potatoes and some scrawny carrots but all my brassicas were eaten, we were overridden with slugs, the neighbours cats shat in the beds, the tomatoes never actually produced tomatoes, and my onions disappeared before they even reached an inch high. Lessons learnt and I will try again this year. Is it my forte?!!! No it bloody isn’t!! Something isn’t your forte until you have proven yourself to be good at it, and knowledgeable about it, enough to advise others. She admits she has to google everything (as do I) but that is the difference between being normal, and being a raging narc. I know my limitations and she thinks she is Monty flipping Don. It isn’t your forte, Lydia. You are a total beginner who has all the gear and no idea. Own it. Say you don’t have a clue and you are learning. Infuriating woman.

Edited to add...I’m doing mine alongside my full time job, with two kids biting at my ankles, and without wearing brown old lady gilets and looking like a total numpty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

Magee

VIP Member
Companies, let this be a lesson to you and watch closely when you are considering working with Lydia Elise Millen.

ESPA decided to pull the promotion of the event on their socials after backlash, but ploughed ahead with it anyway and let Lydia promote it. The event was a disaster! Barely any viewers and every comment was negative, ESPA have probably paid for extra staff tonight to delete the comments on their YouTube channel. They should be paying for extra warehouse staff to get the flurry of orders out, but they’re not. They’re on damage control because her toxic behaviour has now affected their reputation. Avoid this low life at all costs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Saw this on Instagram reels, take note Lydiot, constant unboxing of crap no one needs.
Screenshot_20210226_015859.jpg
Screenshot_20210226_015835.jpg
Screenshot_20210226_015824.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Dobs

A friend of mine is a 'micro-influencer' if that's what they're called around 60K followers, last week she was constantly posting Lydia's account with the KM edit and gushing about how great she was in her stories. Anyway, I gently sent her Nicky's video and just said you want to reconsider supporting someone who bullied a pregnant women. She replied back saying she genuinely had no idea and was utterly shocked by watching it, she thought Lydia had been attacked or assaulted, she was so thankful of pointing it out to her. I checked back and she's unfollowed her too!

Moral of the story - Let's not assume people know what happened, they believe something terrible happened to her just like she wanted. Let's keep kindly sending them in the direction of Nicky's video and alerting them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Wophie

VIP Member
Is nicky Lazou breaking COVID rules she has just gone live saying she’s helping her niece with her homework.
She's allowed a support bubble as she has a child under one. I assume her niece is Rita's daughter, who she seems.to have bubbled with. She'd also a single parent household.

But even if she was breaking rules I couldn't give two hoots, she's a new single mum during a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 85