Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually bought the By Terry CC Serum because she kept on raving about it (it was the time before i actually started to dislike her) and i must say, i found just the same thing for 10 EUR in the drugstore instead of 60-70??

I also bought a dress once she showed (from H&M). I don't have a lot of money to spent on clothes, but that dress looked a lot more luxury than i actually was so i bought it. I still wear it frequently
oh, do you mind sharing the drugstore By Terry CC serum alternative you've found? thank you in advance :) also, what is going on on your avatar, is that Ali? 😄

Reactions: 22
390736FC-57EA-4E3C-94B8-3104A1CB8666.jpeg
Wondering why she needs two buckets of snow drops from her neighbour, when she’s good a woodland full of her own she could dig some up from. Lazy bint.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Esparagus???? Gawd she is the idiot that keeps on giving. If I was her I would ask for my money back from the university where she got her 'degree'. How can someone graduate and not know basic spelling or how to use spellcheck? Could she not know that the little red squiggly line under a word means that it is misspelled? I would be so embarrassed to misspell words and put it out there for all to see. She just sent out an Instagram post to almost 1 million people showing that she cannot spell, cannot use spellcheck, and knows nothing about how and where to plant her garden. Who says esparagus? Plus, if she is a non veggie eater now, there is no way in hell she is going to eat asparagus or wait a year before harvesting the first crop. And there is no way in hell that she could make a Hollandaise sauce to pour over it, unless the Thermomix can spit out Hollandaise.

Grrr... raspberries are planted in the ground in rows and not in raised beds. They need support on each side with guide wire to keep the canes upright.
Did anyone see her garlic and how far apart she planted them? How big does garlic get in the UK? Pumpkin size? I can't see her thinning out the old canes every fall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have only purchased a Givenchy Antigona bag. I found Lydia while searching YT recommendations for it. She has since sold hers on DEePop. I’ll be getting rid of mine soon too.
I also bought a Jonathan Simkai blouse she wore years ago. I used to love her style, but often what she wore in her flogs were sold out. Which used to rea piss me off.

I would NEVER click or swipe up on any of her links. I’ve also never purchased anything she has recommended for about 3 years.
I love the Antigona, I would buy it from you if I could afford it. My most favourite back bag (my migraine is back bag) is the Celine belt bag, though.
1614428451225.png

The only thing I got because I liked it on Lydia was the L'oreal Rouge Signature in 112 "I achieve" because I liked the colour. And those liquid lipsticks are actually very good.
1614428298147.png

Any of the other stuff, I tried to dupe, instead of buying the og product, because it was too expensive for my taste or budget.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I know I’m dyslexic but I don’t think that’s how you spell asparagus...
Or Am
I wrong
B950026F-133A-4B50-8464-E2421103316B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 458109Wondering why she needs two buckets of snow drops from her neighbour, when she’s good a woodland full of her own she could dig some up from. Lazy bint.
Question: Has she ever posted a post without grammar mistakes? "Boarder"? Are they going to boarding school or what? And of course, snowdrops are toxic, her MO, planting all the toxic plants of the world around her house.

Edit: I can see why her neighbours provide her with toxic plants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yk what I’ve realised. It’s all Lydia like what does Ali have in that house. All the renovations are for Lydia. The greenhouse or whatever u call or outside is for Lydia. What does Ali get ... bees

Reactions: 21
Yk what I’ve realised. It’s all Lydia like what does Ali have in that house. All the renovations are for Lydia. The greenhouse or whatever u call or outside is for Lydia. What does Ali get ... bees
he probably won’t even get those..poor lad.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 458109Wondering why she needs two buckets of snow drops from her neighbour, when she’s good a woodland full of her own she could dig some up from. Lazy bint.
I’m bored with the lack of ability to spell border.....Christ there is no hope for this dullard
And isn’t it Soave? He should stick to a can of beer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone tried Esparagus before? No me neither! Perhaps it’s an Ad #Spon #PaidForPartnership for Espa’s new horticultural range now that they’ve had to diversify after their loyal skincare customers boycotted them over #BullyGate
Lol! I won't bother asking if she understands crop rotation theory! 🥕🍓🥔🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love the Antigona, I would buy it from you if I could afford it. My most favourite back is the Celine belt bag, though.
View attachment 458135

The only thing I got because I liked it on Lydia was the L'oreal Rouge Signature in 112 "I achieve" because I liked the colour. And those liquid lipsticks are actually very good.
View attachment 458129
Any of the other stuff, I tried to dupe, instead of buying the og product, because it was too expensive for my taste or budget.
I always get dupes as well, if I’m inspired by the og product. The only thing I bought in the past year (no affiliate links), was the Isabel Marant Lecce belt worn by youtuber Lydia Tomlinson. Also very inspired by Hannah of Cocoabeautea for fashion. Both of them are my go-to for fashion.

Reactions: 9
Esparagus???? Gawd she is the idiot that keeps on giving. If I was her I would ask for my money back from the university where she got her 'degree'. How can someone graduate and not know basic spelling or how to use spellcheck? Could she not know that the little red squiggly line under a word means that it is misspelled? I would be so embarrassed to misspell words and put it out there for all to see. She just sent out an Instagram post to almost 1 million people showing that she cannot spell, cannot use spellcheck, and knows nothing about how and where to plant her garden. Who says esparagus? Plus, if she is a non veggie eater now, there is no way in hell she is going to eat asparagus or wait a year before harvesting the first crop. And there is no way in hell that she could make a Hollandaise sauce to pour over it, unless the Thermomix can spit out Hollandaise.

Grrr... raspberries are planted in the ground in rows and not in raised beds. They need support on each side with guide wire to keep the canes upright.
Did anyone see her garlic and how far apart she planted them? How big does garlic get in the UK? Pumpkin size? I can't see her thinning out the old canes every fall.
You have to wait TWO years before harvesting ASSparagus! Not the crop for Lidl!
If we see her claiming any as home grown in the next two years we will know!
Also, we've seen how Ali deep fries it....ugh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Esparagus. Why not Oesparagous? I mean, spelling is overrated
The master bedroom and bathroom are next on Lidl’s hit list. As has been mentioned on here previously, these rooms will be finished sans bathroom door; like the Bunga with no garage.
Christ I would never take a crap without a closed door during, and after. Especially if it’s wafting into the bedroom...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg guys, since one of you pointed out that old tree above the greenhouse, that is all i can see! Lauren is planning the patio? Is that next to the kitchen or the grill area they planned?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always get dupes as well, if I’m inspired by the og product. The only thing I bought in the past year (no affiliate links), was the Isabel Marant Lecce belt worn by youtuber Lydia Tomlinson. Also very inspired by Hannah of Cocoabeautea for fashion. Both of them are my go-to for fashion.
Exactly!! She's the Lydia ppl acc need to follow for fashion. Not this absolute moron.

I love them both as well, and thelondonblogger (Fleur) and Kate Hutchins.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.