Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what do you think her content will be after this round of renovations? she cant possibly do more. people have started noticing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone here been persuaded to buy any fashion or beauty products after watching Lydia or other "content creators"? I always fast forward through those segments of their videos. Did however get persuaded to buy some household products after videos by Lyd and Claire, items I've not seen again in their homes. It was through looking up home tours that I discovered these two. Don't watch much of Claire's videos these days as too much fashion and luxury bag stuff.
melissas wardrobe is the only person that persuades me to get anything https://www.instagram.com/melissaswardrobe/?hl=en she's very blunt and honest, even with paid pr adverts she says if he product is "tit" or "a need" she even persuaded me to buy pasta lol I love her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have only purchased a Givenchy Antigona bag. I found Lydia while searching YT recommendations for it. She has since sold hers on DEePop. I’ll be getting rid of mine soon too.
I also bought a Jonathan Simkai blouse she wore years ago. I used to love her style, but often what she wore in her flogs were sold out. Which used to rea piss me off.

I would NEVER click or swipe up on any of her links. I’ve also never purchased anything she has recommended for about 3 years.

Reactions: 10
I have only purchased a Givenchy Antigona bag. I found Lydia while searching YT recommendations for it. She has since sold hers on DEePop. I’ll be getting rid of mine soon too.
I also bought a Jonathan Simkai blouse she wore years ago. I used to love her style, but often what she wore in her flogs were sold out. Which used to rea piss me off.

I would NEVER click or swipe up on any of her links. I’ve also never purchased anything she has recommended for about 3 years.
I think you should hold onto it, especially if it’s the black one. it’s such a classic bag/wardrobe staple

Reactions: 18
Tick, tock....two differing opinions on Espa Instagram posting. Wonder how much longer this will survive. Obvious they have also been on the delete fat finger process based on number comments vs number visible.
How much longer are brands going to work with her.....time and effort they must need invest to delete negative comments must be more than she is worth using.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
what do you think her content will be after this round of renovations? she cant possibly do more. people have started noticing
Im willing to bet its the movie room next, and then the black room is surely going to be redone after the new carpet and the fireplace...Maybe that bedroom she was sooo proud she painted and designed all herself which is blander than a cardboard cutout of lydiot

Tick, tock....two differing opinions on Espa Instagram posting. Wonder how much longer this will survive. Obvious they have also been on the delete fat finger process based on number comments vs number visible.
How much longer are brands going to work with her.....time and effort they must need invest to delete negative comments must be more than she is worth using.
TBH I am fine if they keep working together with Espa. But come on acknowledge what is happening. Mute customers, deleting everything, like nothing happened is upsetting. They keep taking down the promo stuff, like that youtube video, how long they want to do it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Has anyone here been persuaded to buy any fashion or beauty products after watching Lydia or other "content creators"? I always fast forward through those segments of their videos. Did however get persuaded to buy some household products after videos by Lyd and Claire, items I've not seen again in their homes. It was through looking up home tours that I discovered these two. Don't watch much of Claire's videos these days as too much fashion and luxury bag stuff.
I did once buy a dress as a result of watching one of these numpties but it went back as soon as I could mutter "what were you thinking"!
The only vlogger who influences me to buy now is Jess from Fashion and Style Edit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TBH I am fine if they keep working together with Espa. But come on acknowledge what is happening. Mute costumers, deleting everything, like nothing happened is upsetting. They keep taking down the promo stuff, like that youtube video, how long they want to do it?
I guess that would mean Espa addressing something that she herself hasn’t and isn’t going to? Not defending Espa at all here. They should have pulled the event straight away. They wouldn’t have needed to explain publicly, just say that due to unforeseen circumstances they were cancelling. Now they are stuck. They are deleting comments because the only other option is to acknowledge them and in doing that they have to say they stand by Lydia and that is why they continued on. So now they are on this deleting spree where they silence the customer and also lose customers. Not great marketing at all is it? Anyone who is upset should write directly to the CEO. That normally gets tit done!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Even if Nicky did break the rules (which I’m sure she hasn’t), she has a hell of a lot more reason to than Lydia with her cosmetic guy coming to her house, her KM campaigns and all this house stuff every few weeks. One is for support and company, the other is entirely needless and could easily have waited.

Any mum during this pandemic needs all the support they can get, especially after being bullied for months on end. It’s amazing to me that she hasn’t been absolutely floored with PND over it. Let’s not nit pick at the innocent party.

Anyway, I’m praying Monday’s video shows the T&G. I’m sure we all saw my dislike of it a few days ago and I NEED to see it in more detail 😂. Happy to be proven wrong if it looks good but I need to see it and the new flooring!! I also wanna know what they’re going to do about the arch way (as it got a lot of hate for being the wrong shape / health and safety), and all the doorways with the mismatched height of the floors. Also interested to see the toilet by the door and how that maroon colour shows up.

Just one item, but I would have bought it anyway. Didn’t use any af links or anything. There’s a very, very odd occasion I see something I like but it’s always an item I was considering, anyway. I’ve never been influenced to purchase anything entirely on her recommendation.

I always skip the makeup sections or skincare sections as I’ve no interest in the stuff she uses and it’s always a sale pitch. The house stuff is my favourite to watch because it’s comical. I watch the fashion bits because I always think it can’t get worse and then it does. Those grey corpse leggings were a whole new level of grim.

Honestly, though, I’m not big into luxury and Lydia has proved to me that you don’t need to spend £££ to look nice. Her outfits are nearly always a miss and all her “investment pieces” she will wear “year after year” never get worn year after year. It’s just a way of justifying the purchase to herself. It’s a sale pitch that goes over my head because I see it for what it is-bs and consumerism at its highest. I like shopping like we all do, but I’ve grown up. I don’t need to buy tit every month, anymore. There’s more to life than clothes and bags, and skincare that doesn’t work.

One day she’ll see that.
Let me make it clear...I'm not on this thread because I admire anything about Lydia Millen. It's purely for the lols 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I guess that would mean Espa addressing something that she herself hasn’t and isn’t going to? Not defending Espa at all here. They should have pulled the event straight away. They wouldn’t have needed to explain publicly, just say that due to unforeseen circumstances they were cancelling. Now they are stuck. They are deleting comments because the only other option is to acknowledge them and in doing that they have to say they stand by Lydia and that is why they continued on. So now they are on this deleting spree where they silence the customer and also lose customers. Not great marketing at all is it? Anyone who is upset should write directly to the CEO. That normally gets tit done!
I do wonder how the conversation went between EPSA and Lidl prior to the event going live. Surely there must have been a briefing call or something?

I’m trying to imagine how Lidl was, if she mentioned anything about the comments she’d been dealing with (deleting) and if she made them aware that there was a risk they’d see the same on their platforms so would need to prepare to manage/delete them too.

If so, she’d have to disclose what had happened. Which makes me think there wasn’t a catch up call before the event or surely she’d have been cancelled?

Also, some excellent Tattlers discovered Lidl was auto-deleting comments with certain words (eg banana) so I wonder if she told ESPA to do the same or if they’d had to respond manually with their team? Awkward, either way.

Reactions: 23

Iv also got an antigona they are making a big comeback have you seen Sophie sophets new video?

Reactions: 10
I think I have purchased several things because of influencers. But normally only stuff I was already searching for before seeing them talk about it. E.g. I was looking for a new fresh perfume and back when Lidl talked about Armani Privée Pivoine Suzhou I tried it out in a store, loved it and some weeks later I bought it. Still happy about that. But in general I never just buy because I see someone use it online. I feel like Lidl really has so many minions that just see her promote something and buy instantly. I have bought some clothes which I have seen in a haul or a face cream promoted by an influencer. But those where things I was looking into anyway.
When I don't need the stuff they promote I just skip through. When I see a function of beauty ad for example :D would never try, but also don't need it.

Uh one person that always influenced me, when it came to make up, was Tati Westbrook. I would try her recommendations when I was in need of a new concealer or mascara. Shame what happened there. She really knew her stuff. Still using her palette to this day, truly a great one.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see the picture that Nicky posted of how an archway is SUPPOSED to look?

• Haha
  • Wow
It'll be interesting though to see after yesterday if she gets anything from ESPA ever again. I wouldn't put it past her though to buy stuff and send it to herself to pretend brands are still working with her.

Trust me, she has lied about so much and is such an arrogant, proud narcissist, she will continue with the lies to try and show she is not affected.

She may have to finish some pre-arranged ads but honestly, doesn't it seem like crickets regarding any brands, ads, anything since this debacle broke?!?!

She has nothing to show.....not on her reels, stories, nothing.

If not for her ugly reno or her greenhouse, what content could she have put out since Nicky released the truth?

She's got nothing now. And it was all her own doing.

Looks like the karma bus 🚌 did finally find her "private road" and finally ran her ass over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Iv also got an antigona they are making a big comeback have you seen Sophie sophets new video?
really? this OT but I always loved the shiny black leather one that Lidl had back in the day. The first designer handbag I gushed about and was kinda sad when it went out of style.. But then again, why follow trends? :eek: the Antigona is still on my wish list

It'll be interesting though to see after yesterday if she gets anything from ESPA ever again. I wouldn't put it past her though to buy stuff and send it to herself to pretend brands are still working with her.

Trust me, she has lied about so much and is such an arrogant, proud narcissist, she will continue with the lies to try and show she is not affected.

She may have to finish some pre-arranged ads but honestly, doesn't it seem like crickets regarding any brands, ads, anything since this debacle broke?!?!

She has nothing to show.....not on her reels, stories, nothing.

If not for her ugly reno or her greenhouse, what content could she have put out since Nicky released the truth?
yes I think that too. she did not do the normal amount of sponsored content the last weeks. especially around v-day. I feel like there is something off with her content. It seems... I don't know. She seems inconsistent and on stories very focused on being the happy person, but never showing her face.

Edit: well there's been something off with her content for a long time now, but I guess you guys know what I mea.

Reactions: 19
really? this OT but I always loved the shiny black leather one that Lidl had back in the day. The first designer handbag I gushed about and was kinda sad when it went out of style.. But then again, why follow trends? :eek: the Antigona is still on my wish list
Well I always wanted a reptile leather bag but was conscious of the origins so when I saw givenchy does a leather with reptile printed on it, I got it straight away. Itfrow and Patricia bright still have them and style with them regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I always wanted a reptile leather bag but was conscious of the origins so when I saw givenchy does a leather with reptile printed on it, I got it straight away. Itfrow and Patricia bright still have them and style with them regularly.
Ooooh good to know. I love that you got a non reptile one 👏

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.