Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she bought carrost and made them dirty?
You can buy carrots with soil
Anyone tried Esparagus before? No me neither! Perhaps it’s an Ad #Spon #PaidForPartnership for Espa’s new horticultural range now that they’ve had to diversify after their loyal skincare customers boycotted them over #
ESPAragus I’m dead 😂😂😂
i sent her a dm correcting her ESPARAGUS, I bet I’ll be blocked soon, hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
oh, do you mind sharing the drugstore By Terry CC serum alternative you've found? thank you in advance :) also, what is going on on your avatar, is that Ali? 😄
The dupe i use is the L'oreal Glow Cherie
1614431104007.png

I use the shade 03 Medium Glow and it's quite similar to the shade Sunny Flash of By Terry. It even glows a lot more i find! I bought like 3 bottles of the CC Serum but no more because i have found this beauty haha

And yeah my avatar is Ali giving a blowjob to a potato 😂 Maybe he gets his vitamins from doing this to veggies

Edit: i think the glow cherie is called lumi glotion or something like that in America (if there are people from the US who are interested in this)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry if this has already been addressed but shouldn't Lydia have a fire door on the kitchen? Wouldn't that affect her insurance?
We say ‘Effect her insurance’ now you silly Nana sounds more assthetic like ‘Esparagus’

Esparagus???? Gawd she is the idiot that keeps on giving. If I was her I would ask for my money back from the university where she got her 'degree'. How can someone graduate and not know basic spelling or how to use spellcheck? Could she not know that the little red squiggly line under a word means that it is misspelled? I would be so embarrassed to misspell words and put it out there for all to see. She just sent out an Instagram post to almost 1 million people showing that she cannot spell, cannot use spellcheck, and knows nothing about how and where to plant her garden. Who says esparagus? Plus, if she is a non veggie eater now, there is no way in hell she is going to eat asparagus or wait a year before harvesting the first crop. And there is no way in hell that she could make a Hollandaise sauce to pour over it, unless the Thermomix can spit out Hollandaise.

Grrr... raspberries are planted in the ground in rows and not in raised beds. They need support on each side with guide wire to keep the canes upright.
Did anyone see her garlic and how far apart she planted them? How big does garlic get in the UK? Pumpkin size? I can't see her thinning out the old canes every fall.
Why bother spell checking for paid for IG bots fillers though? silly Nanas! 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe the ESPAragus spelling mistake because the ESPA failure is playing on her treacherous calculating mind?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone tried Esparagus before? No me neither! Perhaps it’s an Ad #Spon #PaidForPartnership for Espa’s new horticultural range now that they’ve had to diversify after their loyal skincare customers boycotted them over #BullyGate
What the heck is Sauve?? Obviously these wine connoisseurs drink much more exclusive wines than us mere mortals can!! Ignorant idiots. (Presumably its Soave!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. Espa hid or deleted the video with Lydia from yesterday. That relationship is probably done.
I wonder if it was complicated contractually for them to pull out all together, so they decided to just go ahead and see if they got any sales from Lydia’s Lemmings. And then delete it afterwards. I’m sure a brand who wants to be associated with wellness wouldn’t want to be associated with a person who has a reputation for bullying. I feel like this was a strange strategic move and someone is in trouble as Espa now. I bet they’ve received a load of negative comments and emails/messages, and it’s been escalated internally.

What the heck is Sauve?? Obviously these wine connoisseurs drink much more exclusive wines than us mere mortals can!! Ignorant idiots. (Presumably its Soave!!)
She’s such a twit. Just say WINE, then you only sound like a lushie gardener, instead of a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The arch looks so so awful. Everything else in their house is all straight lines and right angles with even more lines from tit loads of panelling, architraves etc... and then you have this poorly proportioned rounded arch. What the hell is she thinking!
It’s not even a proper arch!🤣

• Haha
AA0EB4CA-EDBF-4FBB-B869-985D0CB08755.png

Just come across this on House of Holcrofts story (another person I can’t stop watching even though it makes my blood boil)....didn’t see a thing about the facial masterclass before hand! Just this after thought story 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean Vic shills nuskin and diet supplements like there’s no tomorrow so I wouldn’t expect any better, but she’s not even a beauty influencer - seems Lydia is scraping the barrels for people even to send products to!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the greenhouse of dreams all condensation?? It looks weird.

Also, why spend all that money/time on the panelling and not fix the stupid gap between the units and the ceiling??

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just went onto Karen Millen Insta and wow good for them to actually not delete negative comments like Espa. They are pretty bad under Lydiots pictures! If I had a company and receive soo many negative comments after working with someone (you need to sacrifice time to delete them like Espa did) I would never in a milion years renew any contracts with them. Can you imagine working with someone and then had to sit down and monitor your site for awful negative comments? Wow.

Ali.. well just a thought. Maybe their financial situation makes im ill...? I wouldn’t thought scandal with Nicky or new puppy or a renovation would do that to be honest but prolonged uncertainty with financial situation would. Ali know his job would never support them or Lydiots needs. I watched his last video and he looks and sounds truly bad. To the point I wanted to leave a supportive comment for him ☹
Maybe they need to leave the bad comments there so they can prove to Lydia that these exist, delete them and the evidence is all gone.

All I see is lines, lines, lines and a really strange paint color o_O This paneling brings out the hard contemporary edges of the windows. Still not convinced how this is ever going to work. Looks more like a contemporary 1970s house than rustic. And the arch sticks out like a sore thumb.

View attachment 458006View attachment 458007View attachment 458008View attachment 458010
She's turning her kitchen which was nice before into an oversized garden shed.

View attachment 458109Wondering why she needs two buckets of snow drops from her neighbour, when she’s good a woodland full of her own she could dig some up from. Lazy bint.
Boarder, is she going to charge them rent?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone here been persuaded to buy any fashion or beauty products after watching Lydia or other "content creators"? I always fast forward through those segments of their videos. Did however get persuaded to buy some household products after videos by Lyd and Claire, items I've not seen again in their homes. It was through looking up home tours that I discovered these two. Don't watch much of Claire's videos these days as too much fashion and luxury bag stuff.
I think maybe cosmetic products, or skin stuff. I can’t remember. I was never influenced in regard to clothing or household products

Reactions: 7
Maybe the ESPAragus spelling mistake because the ESPA failure is playing on her treacherous calculating mind?
Nothing plays on Lidl's mind apart from where the next #gifted item is coming from.

I wonder if it was complicated contractually for them to pull out all together, so they decided to just go ahead and see if they got any sales from Lydia’s Lemmings. And then delete it afterwards. I’m sure a brand who wants to be associated with wellness wouldn’t want to be associated with a person who has a reputation for bullying. I feel like this was a strange strategic move and someone is in trouble as Espa now. I bet they’ve received a load of negative comments and emails/messages, and it’s been escalated internally.

She’s such a twit. Just say WINE, then you only sound like a lushie gardener, instead of a twit.
Damn..I knew I was missing something while I was weeding the boarders! Sauve!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 458183Not sure if this has already been shared. It’s just popped up on my YouTube feed.
I remember watching this lady months ago, she used to gush about Lydia, how wonderful she was. Glad she's come over to the light.
Edit: Just watched it, it's only an intro, so she's not gone further or uploaded what the meat of what she's saying yet.

• Heart
I'm just left speechless with her illiteracy. Did she win her degree in a raffle ??? Its priceless . Perhaps its a new hybrid asparagus. And she thinks she is posh. She provides such entertainment. Talk about as thick as tit !!!!!!!!

• Haha
Anyone tried Esparagus before? No me neither! Perhaps it’s an Ad #Spon #PaidForPartnership for Espa’s new horticultural range now that they’ve had to diversify after their loyal skincare customers boycotted them over #BullyGate
I love Esparagus it goes so well with my Barrots, Crocolli and Cutternut Cquash...I inter-plant mine with Gurnips...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I remember watching this lady months ago, she used to gush about Lydia, how wonderful she was. Glad she's come over to the light.
Edit: Just watched it, it's only an intro, so she's not gone further or uploaded what the meat of what she's saying yet.
Thanks for posting @PixelGirl I'm genuinely astounded by how brain-warped people have been by Lydia, its as if she's casted a spell over people. Pleased this lady finally saw sense.
Also says quite a lot that so many of her loyal followers are starting to turn their backs on her now, looks like the brands are too.

No worries Lidl, you can spend your time sitting in your underfloor heated greenhouse eating ESPAragus admiring your coffin beds and contemplating what an unkind person you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.