Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a bow @bookworm_1 with 92 votes!
New to the thread? Welcome! Check the WIKI for plenty of details and receipts.

Quick recap
  • ESPA appeared to cancel their virtual tit show with Lydia but she appears to be doing it now. She previously said she couldn’t as it was her Nonno’s funeral. ESPA haven’t promoted it on their channels
  • Shitlap panels installed in “Annex”, perfectly good floors ripped out. We wait with baited breath for the new floor
  • Greedhouse built in the garden, at complete odds with the raised beds and flooring, we soooo can’t wait to see her style it up!
  • Ali confirmed to have high blood pressure (probably the stress of living with her), Lydia still whinged for a dominoes. Must have good life insurance and planning on slowly poisoning him off?
  • More laughable outfits on Reels, same tan accessories being brought out more than the cheese grater
  • The ICONIC £1 Depop clock has finally made it up on to someone’s actual kitchen wall. Shame this woman can’t tell it’s time to unfollow Lydia

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Sad to see brands blocking customers. Gone are the days when customer was the king/queen or customer was the key. Truly SAD TIMES in LEM's words. Is an influencer more important than a customer?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I STILL can get over the proportions of that greedhouse. Those beds are absolutely gigantic and that greedhouse is puny by comparison.

I think she would be so much happier in her life if she thought through some of her ideas / plans. It’s just be a bandaid for her soul, I know, but at least it could help.

On the last thread, someone mentioned an eye filter. Does she do this only on Instagram or in her videos too?

I watched from Christmas 2017 to summer 2018 and then stopped. I picked up again in autumn 2020 because I needed some escape. It was after vlogmas (I only watched vlogmas on an ad blocker) and then at the start of February I stopped. Just tired of her tit, tbh, and then the Nicky thing did me in FOR GOOD!

I tried watching Ali’s latest flog today and basically fell asleep on my yoga mat, after a triple espresso. He’s just as culpable as she is for her bad behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I would expect her eyes to be puffy, to look a little drained, you know, from being at a funeral. And yet, she still looks like the smug little cretin she always does.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Sad to see brands blocking customers. Gone are the days when customer was the king/queen or customer was the key. Truly SAD TIMES in LEM's words. Is an influencer more important than a customer?
I work in marketing but not with influencers. Blocking people on insta bc they gave negative feedback is so unprofessional and just wrong. Your job is to make solutions, not blocking people and actually making your market smaller.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Over the last few days, I've seen a few influencers (including Josie) doing Ads for Astrid & Miyu showcasing their new collection but nothing from Lydiot ... :unsure:
A short while ago Lydiot was frothing over their earrings - it looked like Astrid & Miyu had sent her their entire collection.

2021 and it's "crickets" for the Lydiot and A & M relationship.

*silently cheers*

Lydiot, take my post as a reminder to put out your A & M ad ASAP should you still be working with the company ... No Ad = no 💰💰💰

Daaaayum, that £200 Smythson diary is certainly not earning it's keep. My invoice for services rendered is in the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I work in marketing but not with influencers. Blocking people on insta bc they gave negative feedback is so unprofessional and just wrong. Your job is to make solutions, not blocking people and actually making your market smaller.
Blocking for cies is so childish and pathetic. « No, you were not nice ,I don’t like you,na! »

Reactions: 20
Re the turning point

For me, it was her inadequate reaction to Hadassah's innocent, even appraising, video and what she did to the girl afterward. My eyes opened up, I started questioning her for the first time ever and that's how I found Tattle :m Basically after that I only hate-watched her. And stopped even hate-watching a couple of weeks ago, because I realized that was enough. I just can't stand her anymore. Lying bullying ugly fake witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
They are live with espa 👀
Espa also deleted the Lydia comments on their insta. Their team is bad.

37 people are watching it now on espa youtube channel. She has almost 1 million followers. Groundbreaking...

This Carrie lookalike espa employee is teaching Lydia how to use a gua sha.. I do not think it is a good idea with the amount of fillers that L has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Also in terms of Lydia and josie maybe pulling another Claire-Lydia breakdown I have to say josie seems like she’s actually doing research regarding what to plant and when. Then there’s Lydia having forked out around £35k and still no word on her aims for the garden. She’s will most likely wait for the under floor heating but by then who knows how much time will be left. I’m astounded that she paid that much just to take Instagram photos and do wine tastings. If she was actually interested in gardening she could have done many videos on it and what her plans are but alas she’s another influencer just capitalising on what gives her views.
The same with her house plans. It seems so disjointed. She should have sat down and explained what she wanted to do and logically thought out what needs doing first. But that’s not exactly one of her strong suits.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can anyone provide a link to the event? Is it on YouTube or some other platform? Will leave a few comments from my end too.

Reactions: 8
Over the last few days, I've seen a few influencers (including Josie) doing Ads for Astrid & Miyu showcasing their new collection but nothing from Lydiot ... :unsure:
A short while ago Lydiot was frothing over their earrings - it looked like Astrid & Miyu had sent her their entire collection.

2021 and it's "crickets" for the Lydiot and A & M relationship.

*silently cheers*

Lydiot, take my post as a reminder to put out your A & M ad ASAP should you still be working with the company ... No Ad = no 💰💰💰

Daaaayum, that £200 Smythson diary is certainly not earning it's keep. My invoice for services rendered is in the post.
It's nice stuff but my god if I see one more advert on Youtube/Instagram from Astrid & Miyu or Missoma I'm going to yeet my laptop out the window, it's overkill!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Now everybody just breathe... Breathe chicken, breathe... This espa event is turning into a tattle meditation.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.