Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
I cannot believe how withdrawn Porter is at such a young age. Having owned & breed for 37 years if that puppy had come from me i would be making waves about taking him back if I was seeing this on my TV. Yes he has chewed WHY YOU IDIOT ? BECAUSE HE IS BLOODY BORED!!!!!!!! You are a very selfish self centred human being and had no idea that a puppy comes before your full face of crap, hair, pottering. Its not about LITTLE JUMPERS. Why all the renovations when it should be 100% Porter IN A STABLE WARM ENVIRONMENT. HOPE HE CHEWS ALL BAGGY BIRKIN NEXT !!!!!!
He doesn't even have a safe garden to play in does he ? And now your upheaving all that!!!!!
You are beyond belief Lydia what a vile human you are !!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Anyone tried Esparagus before? No me neither! Perhaps it’s an Ad #Spon #PaidForPartnership for Espa’s new horticultural range now that they’ve had to diversify after their loyal skincare customers boycotted them over #BullyGate
This photo has really bothered me - why are they planting raspberries and strawberries together, other than they associate them both as fruit? Raspberries grow on canes, strawberries in beds, they have different growing requirements. Same with the broccoli and cauliflower, they need so much room to grow they will have about 2 of each if squashed in with root veg too. Sorry this is a bit niche, but it just shows their lack of research.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Um yes! the word "HAUL" is so so so so grotesque no matter what the fashion or climate. Everyone is so proud to post a lazy HAUL of opening boxes and then it's either 7,000 fast fashion items in individual plastic bags OR HAUL of designer major items that are then diminished in a large quantity of other major price iteds. IMO it's a garbage bag of a word and bad practice.

A few people I've followed still show items but they are curated and thought through and it's not just a bunch of crap shown for content and then returned or sold on ebay. Or a ton of luxury items named "luxury haul" and then it doesn't feel special at all.

Sorry for the rant but hopefully you respect "I've said it from my CHEST" lol
The thing that I hate that goes along with the hauls, especially the clothing hauls, is then the decluttering and clearing out of closets. And a pat on the back for cleaning out your closet. Dont buy soo much in the first place then you wont need to clean out your closet every 6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Annaaa

So is she approaching companies with 'I have almost million followers that I can sell your products to" and then actually there is 37 people who are real and/or interested in stuff she promotes? 🙄🤕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
They are live with espa 👀
Espa also deleted the Lydia comments on their insta. Their team is bad.

37 people are watching it now on espa youtube channel. She has almost 1 million followers. Groundbreaking...

This Carrie lookalike espa employee is teaching Lydia how to use a gua sha.. I do not think it is a good idea with the amount of fillers that L has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cadbury11

Disclaimer: No judgement towards this man.

Out of curiosity, I began looking at Lydia's follower profiles to understand how to identify bots. I am an Indian presently living in India. I saw a young Indian teenager / man following Lydia. He has two photos and going by his photos and his followers, he is clearly from Tier 2 or Tier 3 city. He is following many Indian movie and TV actors and actresses. All fine so far. He is following Ariana Grande, Shay Mitchell, Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez, etc. - again fine so far but little difficult to believe only going by his pics and people following him. Now what is completely unbelievable is that he is following Stila Cosmetics, Buxom Cosmetics, Rare Beauty, Nudestix, Kevyn Aucoin, Victoria Beckham Beauty, Harrods Beauty etc. There are many urban people in India who are into makeup may not know these brands because they are not yet officially available in India. Unless they follow Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles, Nikki, etc or love makeup to learn about various brands, it is difficult to know these specific brands. These brands are only available through certain Insta pages or websites at a higher price plus import taxes, delivery charges. Now a man who seems from Tier 3 city or rural India and who doesn't seem to be into makeup clearly going by his two photos and profile photo to follow these beauty brands is hard to digest. So it's not just bots but looks like companies providing fake followers are also providing real Insta profiles either by paying them some meagre amount as that would also be a lot in local currency or that these people don't know that they are following such brands. They could also be dormant accounts or maybe fake accounts with few pics put in from the internet. I am so curious to ping him and ask him but won't do that for my safety. I cannot believe he wants to follow Lydia Elise Millen or can even understand her content - Greenhouse, Porter, Carrie, her fashion sense of cinching in with belts, her house renovations and her Zimmerman, Isabel Marant dresses. I really want to share his profile name and photos for you to understand what I am saying but will not do so out of manners and his right to his privacy. The icing on the cake is that he is following Augustinus Bader- The moisturizer that even Fleur has commented to be very expensive by all means. My appeal is to Mark Zuckerberg now. Is this what Instagram's vision is? Till yesterday, I would have lapped up a job opportunity with Instagram. I am now not sure if Instagram is also an ethical company. Corporates and celebs are really not ethical but what have individual influencers come to. Would you really feel like celebrating a number?????

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Oh yikes. More dislikes than likes, that's something you can't delete! Hopefully this speaks volumes.

Live comments have just blow up! (Ignore the copy blue bit on there it's a glitch on my computer)
1614279837016.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Wophie

VIP Member
A comment on Lydia's most recent grid post. Looks like she made a fake account to ask that question.... bit sus if you ask me

Screenshot_20210226-124549~2.png
Screenshot_20210226-124542.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Lionessarising

Sorry accidentally posted and only got one sentence in. Well as said it is my first post. I'm 70 years old and up till recently I have enjoyed watching lydia but like everyone else I am very worried about that puppy. I think posting our concerns here will not have the slightest effect if it is only lydia reading here as I know the nature of narcissists having been married to one for a long time
Is there a way of alerting those who may be able to put some pressure on her to treat the puppy better or even better to find him a loving new home. I'm thinking of her husband ali who may discover his spine. I think the people around her will also be concerned but too scared of Lydia's response to speak up

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I agree and I feel you!!! Porter doesn’t look like a happy go lucky puppy who has people fawning over him!!! He looks very sad!!! It breaks my heart!!!
I tried watching her newest vlog and it even upset me the way she raised her voice at him when he was inspecting the plant and just fucking dragged him away.

Maybe everything is getting to me but I take issue with how she talks to and "reprimands" this pup.

There are better ways of doing this and in my opinion, if this is how she is talking to him on camera, how the fuck is she actually speaking to him off camera? That's my concern. She had no qualms yelling and mistreating a 9 month pregnant woman so I know, she treats this defenseless baby even worse.

Porter clearly is afraid of her, does not have any affection toward her and looks like a meek, scared pup afraid of doing anything when she is nearby. I've only seen him be a regular pup when he is in Ali's lap. With Lydiot, Porter just looks sad, fearful, lonely and miserable.

Honestly, I doubt I can watch more of this poor pup being meek and sad like this. This is not how a new puppy acts. I had a Cocker Spaniel and many friends of mine had/have dogs. I've never seen any pup this meek, quiet and lifeless except if rescued from neglect and abuse.

Fuck her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Gertrude

Chatty Member
The comments on the event seem to be turned off now. Really disappointed with ESPA. Why hide it from their website and Instagram...they obviously know it was wrong to go ahead with it!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Look at all of these deleted comments!! Surprised they’re showing up as deleted, I think it’s because it’s a live video and not a normal YouTube video. Shame on ESPA.
A6C93384-4A41-4545-A133-652604D9974F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Lydiot ... dESPAiring scenes at funeral? Oh no....only to be seen “live” by 34 hate watchers viewers and bESPAttered with over-priced, chemical concoctions. Sitting there, out of her depth, probably imagining ways to rESPAce her glass greedhouse so she can fit in all her friends alter-egos. Underfloor heating so she can wear her bESPAngled high-neck dresses and filthy ESPAdrilles. Oh looks like the over priced, chemical company have dESPAtched their comment-deleting minions, make the most of this partnership Lydiot, your shilling ways have a limited lifESPAn.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peach97

VIP Member
They’re eating in the bedroom but they still have a kitchen island with chairs they could quite easily eat from? Fuck me, she loves to make things even more difficult and then complain about it.

Also, why is Dee at the house? Are we still not in lockdown? Work from home if you can? Making sausage rolls isn’t classed as essential work that needs to be done from the “office.”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Porter has Stockholm Syndrome.

30BB174C-E965-46B3-AC83-264DAA61C235.jpeg

And they need to get rid of this tree. It looks like a bent cock.

54849A6C-A9A8-497A-A712-6DBCC74AE861.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62