Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Josie mentioning her mum’s vintage Barbour wax jacket again the other day. I’m sure Lydia is frantically searching for a vintage one on EBay, as her parents definitely wouldn’t have had one back in the day. I love borrowing my mum’s one from when she was pregnant with me, lots of sentimental memories, something you won’t get from EBay Lydia 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lydiot would have 100% blasted and verbally snipes at this subscriber for their comment.
Omg this is absolutely not her! So she is paying another person to temper her tit?! Remember the vlog where she said she never hesitates to BLOCK anyone who comments negatively because the block button is for her to control her “cosy little corner of the internet” and protect her mental health?!
But she caused all of this situation herself by being a stuck up, self obsessed tool so I hope behind the scenes is caused absolute misery.
Except for Porter who my heart is bleeding for 💔 my family has mini dachshunds and his behaviour is completely abnormal for a little sausage pup and I can’t bare it 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 35
LOOL I am actually creasing at this reply. She's the boy who cried wolf - any attempt to appear "nice" is 1000% an act and she can duck right off. "open to learning new ways to live my life" - how about you dig a hole and hibernate forever?
This is Ugly, Naked Guy for sure. She must be appalled at his response - she is so used to bitchy/snark replies followed by x.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Given that Naked PR guy Christopher Charnley has done duck all to mitigate his client's super public disaster, let's have a look at what he's doing.

Per his website:
Screenshot_20210302-165838_Instagram.jpg

He works "extensively" with influencers, using his oh-so-unique approach
Screenshot_20210302-165531_Instagram.jpg

These are the people he represents:
Screenshot_20210302-165515_Instagram.jpg

Maybe it's just me but I don't see any of their careers doing well.

Wonder if his office is where Lydia picked up her new penchant for champagne?
Screenshot_20210302-165559_Instagram.jpg

"[We love] the digital world"
Also: "Forget corporate websites"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely said she would use a bed to grow flowers for cutting. To grow flowers to cut all year would require a lot more space than one bed and a lot of planning but it is very rewarding. If she'd wanted to start small she could have planted tulips or daffodils in the beds while they were sitting there doing nothing, but no...
I've never understood why they haven't created some wide borders along the lovely wall with a huge variety of plants to enjoy throughout the year, plus some to cut for the house. I guess it's because no garden designer has offered their services #gifted. At the moment all they have planted is #gifted David Austin roses, hydrangeas, box balls and lavender plus the self seeded centranthus.

Are you sure it's not grass or flowers, or is it a case of bulbs that you can grow in grass and mow six weeks after they have died back?
SnowDrops bloom before the grass will need to be cut and then they die back just like crocus and musari.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if this has already been mentioned, but Victoria (inthefrow) hasn’t liked any of Lydia’s Instagram posts (on Lydia’s main channel) since 6th Feb. Nicky uploaded her Insta stories outing Lydia on 9th Feb. I can only hope Victoria saw Nicky’s stories and was utterly outraged and now refuses to support Lydia. If so, hats off to her for doing the right thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She definitely said she would use a bed to grow flowers for cutting. To grow flowers to cut all year would require a lot more space than one bed and a lot of planning but it is very rewarding. If she'd wanted to start small she could have planted tulips or daffodils in the beds while they were sitting there doing nothing, but no...
I've never understood why they haven't created some wide borders along the lovely wall with a huge variety of plants to enjoy throughout the year, plus some to cut for the house. I guess it's because no garden designer has offered their services #gifted. At the moment all they have planted is #gifted David Austin roses, hydrangeas, box balls and lavender plus the self seeded centranthus.

Are you sure it's not grass or flowers, or is it a case of bulbs that you can grow in grass and mow six weeks after they have died back?
I agree re the wall! I would so have a long herbaceous border along there. They’re not gardeners. They just do a few things for show. They don’t have much ‘garden’ aside from the raised beds of roses / buxus / hydrangeas.

Reactions: 11
Because any money the silly old cow leaves all her tit around the place as she has no value for anything and like any puppy he chewed it. Doesn't take a bleeping rocket scientist to work out he is lacking attention if he is chewing crap .. he is totally unstimulated and so he is looking for attention.

I just pray she didn't scold him .. although I reckon she did and possibly even smacked him too ..I have no proof but the way this horrid witch puts material crap over real things makes me think the belt was more important than the puppy.

Could be wrong but bet I am not!
This is my first post to tattle life. As a

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I havn't heard of of any of Charley Charnley Communications clients. Apart from the disaster Lidl Millen.
Cawwie is actually her manager. What a joke. Her mate who has no experience of managing anything apart from a Thermomix.
There have been two massive flops Globy and the hairgate incident in terms of her pr. It's a useless team.
Then there's De Pop Dee the assistant. A team of therapists, enablers and minions. All are on her team because she pays them.
Aldi has his own management. But how much more can bee boy do on You Tube.

Reactions: 30
Help a girl out, why is he referred to as "NAKED" PR Guy? I checked the WIKI page but didn't find the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry accidentally posted and only got one sentence in. Well as said it is my first post. I'm 70 years old and up till recently I have enjoyed watching lydia but like everyone else I am very worried about that puppy. I think posting our concerns here will not have the slightest effect if it is only lydia reading here as I know the nature of narcissists having been married to one for a long time
Is there a way of alerting those who may be able to put some pressure on her to treat the puppy better or even better to find him a loving new home. I'm thinking of her husband ali who may discover his spine. I think the people around her will also be concerned but too scared of Lydia's response to speak up

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I still can’t actually believe she spent £30-40k on a greenhouse after growing a few herbs on her windowsill 😂 every time I think about it I just laugh. Why not get a £500 One first to check it out and see if you enjoy it?!
A fool and their money are easily parted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If Carrie is her manager as well as COO, is she taking a 10% cut of all deals like Kris Jenner? If so this may explain why she is willing to unexpectedly drive for hours to hold the unraveled and raging Lydia's mitts and tell her to "breathe, Chicken, breathe".

However, Carrie's "managing" is still tit if she's backing the strategy of Lydia pretending all is well, whilst she continues to privately trash Nicky, which seems to be the case based on Josie/Charlie's responses about Nicky-gate.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I think Lydia needs to re read what she’s saved on her Pinterest..
- Stress can derive from how you handled a situation
- Make the changes
- Take the lesson and admit your mistakes
- Move on and grow
Her lack of self awareness is truly unmatched. Imagine going through life unable to self reflect and perpetually making similar mistakes and blaming others. No room for growth and little to no ability to sympathise or relate to others. It is often mentioned here and I couldn't agree more, what a wasted life she lives.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.