Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Guys you are wrong about Ali sitting on that guys knee....hes actually standing up hes just THAT short.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Oops...

VIP Member
Anyone tried Esparagus before? No me neither! Perhaps it’s an Ad #Spon #PaidForPartnership for Espa’s new horticultural range now that they’ve had to diversify after their loyal skincare customers boycotted them over #BullyGate
I love Esparagus it goes so well with my Barrots, Crocolli and Cutternut Cquash...I inter-plant mine with Gurnips...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Magee

VIP Member
Take a bow @bookworm_1 with 92 votes!
New to the thread? Welcome! Check the WIKI for plenty of details and receipts.

Quick recap
  • ESPA appeared to cancel their virtual shit show with Lydia but she appears to be doing it now. She previously said she couldn’t as it was her Nonno’s funeral. ESPA haven’t promoted it on their channels
  • Shitlap panels installed in “Annex”, perfectly good floors ripped out. We wait with baited breath for the new floor
  • Greedhouse built in the garden, at complete odds with the raised beds and flooring, we soooo can’t wait to see her style it up!
  • Ali confirmed to have high blood pressure (probably the stress of living with her), Lydia still whinged for a dominoes. Must have good life insurance and planning on slowly poisoning him off?
  • More laughable outfits on Reels, same tan accessories being brought out more than the cheese grater
  • The ICONIC £1 Depop clock has finally made it up on to someone’s actual kitchen wall. Shame this woman can’t tell it’s time to unfollow Lydia

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

CuriousCreature

I take it she needed to hear it herself after she saw on Tattle that the consensus was, this is not a good look on her

368FC236-22D2-4D99-9AE6-EFA2383AB5E2.jpeg

Also, I saw some bananas on the street (In Stockholm) when walking my doggy. Couldn’t resist and had to take a photo to share here. Even the streets of Stockholm know that Lydia should have taken the banana 🍌 🍌

46F56352-3DED-45FB-94F8-CB837C8A26E0.jpeg

• Haha

Jeana J

I actually am shocked after watching the latest vlog. Usually in the UK, you pay slightly more for a new build. Lydia certainly did! Our mortgage company told us that it would take at least 5 years to break even. We chose to accept that inflated price due to the fact that we wouldn’t really have to do anything for a period (in theory!), other than a lick of paint and general maintenance. The tour of her chaos made me feel sick. The upheaval is the same as a full on house renovation on an older property. She is actually crazy; I no longer have any doubt. The wastage and environmental effects are huge, not to mention little Porter...

When we were lucky enough to welcome our gorgeous whippet into our lives, 3 years ago, we temporarily emptied our diaries of everything non-essential, in order for him to have time to settle and feel safer in his new environment. Our new family member was our focus.

She has to do everything all at once. Now onto the perfectly lovely patio. I don’t understand how anybody could be accused of being jealous of this headless chicken lifestyle, desperately searching for happiness. We have just painted our bedroom and I hated having everything in disarray, even for just a few days. I don’t know how she lives like this constantly, all for unnecessary work!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Namima

VIP Member
This vlog, hmmm, it seemed like she was trying very very hard to not come across as "fangy". Trying to explain herself regarding the continuous renovations, asking for "suggestions". We know this syrupy persona is an act to convince people that she is NOT the type to bully a pregnant woman.
A little too late.
She IS a bully - we know of at least 4 of her victims - Nicky L, Hadassah Cordoba, Ali and Cawwiiee.

JUST APOLOGISE TO NICKY LAZOU IN YOUR NEXT VLOG.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Namima

VIP Member
Oh, someone, NOT LYDIOT, CAWWIIEE NOR ALI, is monitoring Youtube comments and replying. Lydiot would have 100% blasted and verbally snipes at this subscriber for their comment. The team are definitely in the midst of damage control. Too bad Naked PR guy can't change her miserable personality.
20210302_175621.jpg
20210302_175634.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Sam_Gold

I just can’t believe she got a puppy right before major renovations in the house, what a moron!!! 😡 I really hope she will rehome Porter soon, so he gets a happier life. So far she treats him like a cat, and dogs aren’t so independent, they demand constant attention. Didn’t she know that prior making a decision to get one? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

JMD

Lydia Millen #73 - Choosing Lydia over ethics make brands look pathetic, ESPA, good luck selling this asssthetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Miss LDN

VIP Member
WTF. She's mental. That house looks likes it's been flooded, and they're starting again.
My guess is she hates Porter. Having never had a dog, she didn't realise what she had let herself in for. To her, it was another possession.
Lidl thought it was about buying tiny clothes and bouji accessories for him. Ali didn't want the dog, yet the dog likes him better than Lyds.
Porter is well and truly in the doghouse. Maybe he's been set up by darling Lumi.
So now we have carpet gate. The mum was going to have it . Yet rich daddy is now having it. I have a feeling Porter will soon be on the De Pop train with Winston.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

coconochanel

VIP Member
She is a grand A TWAT! She said the rooms never felt finshed....no because you half finished it then decided you wanted it a different style so started it Again you bloody moron!
Like someone mentioned she hates Porter you can tell by the way she speaks about him compared to Lumi Lucifer its all 'aww here you are you little moo moo' when its Porter its 'hes in his bed'.:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I haven't seen today's vlog and don't know if I can now with what folks here are saying regarding Porter. It would rip my heart apart.

I'm almost afraid to verbalize this but....if she was that mean and horrible to a human being and has a pattern of this behavior, how is she toward an innocent little pup?

I heard the horrible way she talked to him at the start of one of the vlogs where they forgot to take him out to the loo the night before, so he went to the toilet inside. I can't recall which video but she talked to him so rudely at the start of the video and it still bothers me till today.

So how do you think she reacted when she saw he chewed up her expensive Hermes belt?

She verbally abuses people, so how is she treating this vulnerable, helpless little pup she clearly doesn't give a shit about??

I absolutely detest her and pray Porter is saved by one of the workmen or Ali re-homes him and just lies to her that he just ran away.

This bitch doesn't deserve the love of such a beautiful, innocent animal and if she is abusing him, I pray all hell rains down on her.
And I mean that 100%. If she is mistreating, neglecting or abusing this animal, then I truly wish ill will toward her and pray for fucking karma.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55