Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on Instagram reels, take not Lydiot, constant unboxing of crap no one needs. View attachment 455983View attachment 455984View attachment 455985
Um yes! the word "HAUL" is so so so so grotesque no matter what the fashion or climate. Everyone is so proud to post a lazy HAUL of opening boxes and then it's either 7,000 fast fashion items in individual plastic bags OR HAUL of designer major items that are then diminished in a large quantity of other major price iteds. IMO it's a garbage bag of a word and bad practice.

A few people I've followed still show items but they are curated and thought through and it's not just a bunch of crap shown for content and then returned or sold on ebay. Or a ton of luxury items named "luxury haul" and then it doesn't feel special at all.

Sorry for the rant but hopefully you respect "I've said it from my CHEST" lol

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Um yes! the word "HAUL" is so so so so grotesque no matter what the fashion or climate. Everyone is so proud to post a lazy HAUL of opening boxes and then it's either 7,000 fast fashion items in individual plastic bags OR HAUL of designer major items that are then diminished in a large quantity of other major price iteds. IMO it's a garbage bag of a word and bad practice.

A few people I've followed still show items but they are curated and thought through and it's not just a bunch of crap shown for content and then returned or sold on ebay. Or a ton of luxury items named "luxury haul" and then it doesn't feel special at all.

Sorry for the rant but hopefully you respect "I've said it from my CHEST" lol
The thing that I hate that goes along with the hauls, especially the clothing hauls, is then the decluttering and clearing out of closets. And a pat on the back for cleaning out your closet. Dont buy soo much in the first place then you wont need to clean out your closet every 6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I honestly just feel sorry for her, she seems like she’s full of self loathing and desperately trying to fill a hole with all the stuff she buys, and the constant remodelling comes across as doing things so she doesn’t have time to think/be alone with herself.

The obvious eating issues, weird obsession with gifting, and need for everyone to love her just comes across to me as a very broken person trying to fix her self hatred with external validation and material possessions, she never ever seems happy and honestly is putting up a lot of red flags for serious mental health problems (possibly bi polar? The mood swings, neediness and pattern of manic unthought out plans are a big indicator ).

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Watched most of the ESPA video event. Yeah, it's mind blowing how she is trying to act personable, funny, sweet but even she knows it is a bleeping farce. I will never purchase a thing from ESPA or any bloody brand that continues to work with this witch.

Her face looked liked a greased up turkey, ready for the oven, even before products were slathered on and clearly, she just had her lips filled again. Alex probably did it for her.

Sorry but her smug, arrogant look just is beyond the pale especially when we all know how she treated Nicky...followed by how she tried to manipulate everyone into believing she was a victim of an attack. What a bleep.

And the ESPA chick preaching positivity, love and kindness was beyond laughable....because the split screen shows a twit they chose to work with, who is vile and was unkind to another.

I hope ESPA feels the serious ramifications of choosing profit over ethics today. They're just as bleeping complicit. As is under brand that chooses to work with this witch moving forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Sigh. Naturally Powerful Wellness Rituals? What the shiny blue hell is that, anyways. Too lazy to watch the video, because while I don't have much of a life any time spent on that crap is too much, but both of those chicks look bored out of their pants. Just...no.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if part of the Espa video FAIL, Lydia threw in Cawwie and DEEPop to manage the comments for a few extra bucks? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Instagram is only 10 years old, it's birthday was last October. Kevin Systrom and Mark Kreiger when they started it probably never envisioned what it would become. Before it's second birthday the platform was sold to Facebook which now also owns Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Instagram, as well as Facebook of course. You can't tell me this is for the good of mankind, someone is out to make a profit and a huge one at that. They don't even create any of the content, they just supply the platform, we create our own content and consume one another's content. It's a bit like the consultant taking your watch off you and charging you to know what the time is.
I agree. It is not for the good of mankind. I just wish the independent creators and non creators use these platforms responsibly. There is little hope left for brands and celebs anyhow. Atleast the creators who want to make money using these platforms should balance it out between profits and moral sense to not buy fake followers. Brands should also have stronger agreements now to not go by mere numbers and surely not block customers if they are highlighting bullying or racism or similar matters. In my previous comment, I shared an example of a follower who is most likely fake or a dormant follower. He is also following Instagram. Now even Instagram needs fake followers. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are live with espa 👀
Espa also deleted the Lydia comments on their insta. Their team is bad.

37 people are watching it now on espa youtube channel. She has almost 1 million followers. Groundbreaking...

This Carrie lookalike espa employee is teaching Lydia how to use a gua sha.. I do not think it is a good idea with the amount of fillers that L has.
Those little tools are very cheap on alibabba. Espa's jade roller is 40 pounds but you can buy it on ali for a couple of bucks. Of course they don't have the Espy logo...LOL I keep one in my fridge for puffy eye days. It also wakes you right up if you are having trouble getting motivated. But they in no way are worth 40. Th little pink quartz tools is also very inexpensive EVERYWHERE. My initial feeling about Espa is that their items are overpriced and they make claims that are hard to dispute because they are subjective. Also did Lydia mention anywhere that she is on prescription medication that makes her skin blemish free and not these hocus pocus oils and serums?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
That was about YouTube - her ordinary schedule includes uploads on Mondays and Thursdays but she posted on her Instagram Stories that there would be no Thursday video this week due to her grandpa's funeral. I think most of us assumed that meant she wasn't working today, but here she is doing a live ESPA event online.

Others have pointed out that videos are prerecorded and all she needs is for a staff member to click on "publish" at 5pm, but Lydia likes to police "engage with" incoming comments when the video goes out. This dismal ESPA event just further backs up the idea that her grandpa's funeral is being used as an excuse not to post a video.
I think she also slogs weeks ahead of time. so probably the one that was suppose to go up today, was filmed when Nicki called her out, therefore she probably had a "mental breakdown" didn't film at that time, and therfore didn't have a video preplanned to put up today. She knew people would ask, so she said she had a funeral (whether virtual or in person) and instead of bringing attention to her not having a video bc of the nicki situation, she just said it was a funeral to keep her sob story going from the other vlog "explaining" what horror she has been through :rolleyes:. But then probably forgot that she had this ESPA thing, and therefore did the ESPA thing, but didn't have a video still.
Thats the only way I can comprehend it.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here. Did you know the Espa’s Head of Digital has her own tattle thread? SlimmingworldGem.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Instagram is only 10 years old, it's birthday was last October. Kevin Systrom and Mark Kreiger when they started it probably never envisioned what it would become. Before it's second birthday the platform was sold to Facebook which now also owns Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Instagram, as well as Facebook of course. You can't tell me this is for the good of mankind, someone is out to make a profit and a huge one at that. They don't even create any of the content, they just supply the platform, we create our own content and consume one another's content. It's a bit like the consultant taking your watch off you and charging you to know what the time is.
I can't help thinking how we create our own content and amuse ourselves on here! Thanks Tattle 🤣😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Eww! 🤮 Who on earth would buy a USED crotch stained item of clothing from Lydia Elise Millen!?

No amount of Vanish (other products are available) is going to remove the yellow tinge from the crotch area. Don't even get me started on the G-String flossing her arse crack! 🤮

20210226_084033.jpg
20210226_084252.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Eww! 🤮 Who on earth would buy a USED crotch stained item of clothing from Lydia Elise Millen!?

No amount of Vanish (other products are available) is going to remove the yellow tinge from the crotch area. Don't even get me started on the G-String flossing her arse crack! 🤮

View attachment 456107View attachment 456108
Clearly she is going for the old perv crotch sniffer market here. A lot of money can be made selling your worn knickers you know.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
There was a promotional pic for the Espa event that stated clearly that the event was pre-recorded. I scoured older threads in search of that picture but the post was weirdly deleted.

So no, the video was not live, it was just posted as a livestream on youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe Espa is deleting comments! Everyone now, if you work in marketing or not, knows that you shouldn’t delete criticism. Whoever is doing Espa’s social/PR is seriously misguided

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Have you guys seen Emily Canaan’s reels this morning. She’s bought a LEMxKM dress and then goes in to say how so many people are wishing they were like LEM...frankly I’m disgusted. A bully is definitely not a role model to look up to.

D426F346-D020-4E77-AB59-18AB48D47E0D.png
DDBC946F-0C9A-4006-BDC6-66BD5C8331C2.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.