Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on?! We’ve asked to do the patios because we want to have people over and we want the space to be somewhat usable....pans over to immaculate patio and already very nice wicker seating area. Nothing is EVER good enough for madam, justification for everything.
Really!? Ugh this makes me seeeeeeeethe with rage!!! Lady bleeping muck is incapable of appreciating what she already has.

If you cannot realise your privilege, Lidl, at least keep your deranged justifications to yourself. Nobody, except you, cares about your plans for a superior patio. Broadcasting your stupidity on YouTube as you play keeping up with the Jones' really isn't doing you any favours and it benefits NOBODY!

MI_01032021_1739.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So the carpet is going in her dad’s bedroom, not her mother’s house. Wut?

Porter clearly doesn’t like Lidl. His side eye says it all when she starts filming him in the kitchen 😆😆 ETA: more like he is scared of her because I can only imagine the yelling and screeching when she found out he had chewed the carpet and her belt ☹

Also this comment is still up despite her replying to others:View attachment 461746
So daddy isn’t as rich as she pretends, oups! Her whole past life is pure fakery ! Get lost lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Porter has Stockholm Syndrome.

30BB174C-E965-46B3-AC83-264DAA61C235.jpeg

And they need to get rid of this tree. It looks like a bent cock.

54849A6C-A9A8-497A-A712-6DBCC74AE861.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Personal touches = art and jimmy flips - what??? Not pictures of their wedding or family, or books which mean something to them. Or items they may have collected whilst travelling that remind them of that time or event.... No art and jimmy flips LOL
20210301_174337.jpg
20210301_174315.jpg

Do we think they'll be any deleting messages tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
At around 32.10 she says “I want to be able to make my own garlic that’s ready to go rather than the cloves...”

I am sorry, but how common is it to get solo garlic that doesn’t get cloves? I have never come across such a garlic, but then again I have never looked for solo garlic as I am not that lazy that peeling a couple of cloves would be considered hard work :m

Apparently solo garlic is from Himalayas and around 7000 years old. However, in order to not get ”normal” garlic, it needs to be planted in a specific way and climate needs to be appropriate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Trying the old Lydia 'restock' trick. I checked just last week and there were plenty available. Wouldn't a restock diminish the value? I thought they were limited to 100 pieces each?
Poor thing she’s probably trying to break even

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
WTF. She's mental. That house looks likes it's been flooded, and they're starting again.
My guess is she hates Porter. Having never had a dog, she didn't realise what she had let herself in for. To her, it was another possession.
Lidl thought it was about buying tiny clothes and bouji accessories for him. Ali didn't want the dog, yet the dog likes him better than Lyds.
Porter is well and truly in the doghouse. Maybe he's been set up by darling Lumi.
So now we have carpet gate. The mum was going to have it . Yet rich daddy is now having it. I have a feeling Porter will soon be on the De Pop train with Winston.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
At around 32.10 she says “I want to be able to make my own garlic that’s ready to go rather than the cloves...”

I am sorry, but how common is it to get solo garlic that doesn’t get cloves? I have never come across such a garlic, but then again I have never looked for solo garlic as I am not that lazy that peeling a couple of cloves would be considered hard work :m

Apparently solo garlic is from Himalayas and around 7000 years old. However, in order to not get ”normal” garlic, it needs to be planted in a specific way and climate needs to be appropriate.
Maybe she should try and grow garlic in plastic containers that is dried and grated! Has she found a sausage roll tree yet and a pizza plant!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Agree...most boring video yet. I know nothing about dogs but that poor wee puppy looks so very sad 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So I maybe was lost, I didn’t realize the boots were also from the consignment shop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s getting really sad now! Fair enough, of course we are all ‘inspired‘, or should I say ‘influenced’, in our fashion/life/interior choices but her whole entire life is a complete blatant copy of other youtubers such Josie, Victoria, and Robin. At the end of the day, she lives in a new-build in Northampton. She said in a recent vlog that she had a tough time last year but didn’t want it to come across in her vlogs, so her life online is basically a lie. She’s acting all smug and happy in her kitchen garden even though she’s been publicly shamed on the social media accounts of at least 2 brands she has worked with in the last week. I mean ffs the brands PR teams have had to frantically delete comments referencing anything negative about Lydia (which was the majority), it’s beyond embarrassing! If the allegations about Lydia were in any way untrue why hasn’t see bloody addressed them?! If I had untrue allegations spread about me I would defend myself so I presume what has been released about her is true and she hoping it will blow over, not this time hunny, not this time!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s getting really sad now! Fair enough, of course we are all ‘inspired‘, or should I say ‘influenced’, in our fashion/life/interior choices but her whole entire life is a complete blatant copy of other youtubers such Josie, Victoria, and Robin. At the end of the day, she lives in a new-build in Northampton. She said in a recent vlog that she had a tough time last year but didn’t want it to come across in her vlogs, so her life online is basically a lie. She’s acting all smug and happy in her kitchen garden even though she’s been publicly shamed on the social media accounts of at least 2 brands she has worked with in the last week. I mean ffs the brands PR teams have had to frantically delete comments referencing anything negative about Lydia (which was the majority), it’s beyond embarrassing! If the allegations about Lydia were in any way untrue why hasn’t see bloody addressed them?! If I had untrue allegations spread about me I would defend myself so I presume what has been released about her is true and she hoping it will blow over, not this time hunny, not this time!
In the stories she’s on an #AdAffiliate spree

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
when was the vlog filmed? I won't watch so I am anxiously waiting for my fellow Tattlers to post screenshots and comments. the trauma poor Porter has to go through and Liediot always think she is right and everyone else is wrong.

Reactions: 16
when was the vlog filmed? I won't watch so I am anxiously waiting for my fellow Tattlers to post screenshots and comments. the trauma poor Porter has to go through and Liediot always think she is right and everyone else is wrong.
The poor dog looked so sad in his bed. Barely lifted his head when she went to him and when she was outside he didn't run to her or even look at her. As I said...don't know much about dogs but night and day when compared to wee Boe.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
What did Porter chew?
Black kelly belt and their bedroom carpet (looks like he was locked in there and trying to dig out - my cat has done that when accidentally shut in a room once)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Black kelly belt and their bedroom carpet (looks like he was locked in there and trying to dig out - my cat has done that when accidentally shut in a room once)
Serves her right, but hope she didn’t smack him or worse!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.