Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram is only 10 years old, it's birthday was last October. Kevin Systrom and Mark Kreiger when they started it probably never envisioned what it would become. Before it's second birthday the platform was sold to Facebook which now also owns Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Instagram, as well as Facebook of course. You can't tell me this is for the good of mankind, someone is out to make a profit and a huge one at that. They don't even create any of the content, they just supply the platform, we create our own content and consume one another's content. It's a bit like the consultant taking your watch off you and charging you to know what the time is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
There should have been tattle gift bags, a whole vip sector for us. We made half of their views.
Oh did you not get your gift bag? I picked mine up on the way out, it consisted of;

- Lemon and Ginger tonic shot
- 2 sausage rolls
- Sample of ByTerry cc cream
- Thank you note, bespoke handwritten on a note page from a Smythson diary
- Nasty Gal belt with “23 inch waist” engraved all over it
- Glo back mitt which has literally changed my entire life since I opened it. Seriously, I woke up in a different house, with a new partner and a brand new job
- Seeds for growing bananas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 166
Noticed Ali’s nervous “twitch” is back again... he used to do that when he first appeared in Lydia’s videos a few years back. I think the first time I noticed it was the “boyfriend tag” video she did with him. I remember thinking it was quite endearing at the time and feeling a bit sorry for him because you could tell he was nervous, but he got out of it as he got his own channel and seemed to stop doing it. You can clearly see it’s re-appeared.
He looks thin, pale, drawn, tired, eyes sunken, his shoulders are slumped. Ali has even acknowledged this himself and said he’s “working on it” and that he just likes to have too many projects at once and works too hard. What concerns me is how dismissive Lydia seemed of the fact that he had to see a doctor and has got high blood pressure, almost not taking it seriously. If I was watching my husband physically deteriorate like this in front of my eyes, looking shattered and defeated, the last thing I’d be doing is sitting on my arse while he made me dinner, or asking him to do jobs for me. I’d be focusing on him, making him good meals, ensuring he finished work on time and got into bed early. (And no, not because I’m a woman, but because that’s what you do for the person you care about, when they are unwell, and I would expect him to do the same for me in return.) I feel as though Lidl’s dramas always take precedent in the bunga and Aldi’s problems come last. Almost as if she takes the attitude of “I pay for this house you’re living in so you’ll do whatever I ask.”
Interesting how many negative comments are on the “last 9 months” video now, from a few days ago and haven’t been deleted.
You sound like a really good egg ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh did you not get your gift bag? I picked mine up on the way out, it consisted of;

- Lemon and Ginger tonic shot
- 2 sausage rolls
- Sample of ByTerry cc cream
- Thank you note, bespoke handwritten on a note page from a Smythson diary
- Nasty Gal belt with “23 inch waist” engraved all over it
- Glo back mitt which has literally changed my entire life since I opened it. Seriously, I woke up in a different house, with a new partner and a brand new job
- Seeds for growing bananas
This is brilliant. So funny!

I sped through the post on here with the espa video in about 15 minutes. Lydia looked awkward and out of her depth at first, then she rambled on and on without actually saying anything useful, then came some very insincere gushes or exclamations over these wonderous products. I think she felt really stupid the whole time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So is she approaching companies with 'I have almost million followers that I can sell your products to" and then actually there is 37 people who are real and/or interested in stuff she promotes? 🙄🤕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
I don’t think it’s live. The comments were but the video was pre recorded and you could see a small element of editing. On YouTube you can do a premiere where you have a countdown, it notifies your subscribers and you can have a chatroom essentially.
Sort of a hybrid between a live and a normal video post.

Reactions: 37
All this lady does is confuse me 😑 can someone please explain to me the purpose of underfloor heating inside a greenhouse.. you’re not barefoot in the greenhouse won’t she be wearing boots when she’s gardening in there so what’s the point?

A bed in the greenhouse just sums her up perfectly, lazy as duck. A greenhouse is a place where you’re meant to do a little hard work and she wants a bed inside 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
WTF? Your husband is diagnosed with borderline hypertension. So what do you do? Demand Pizza for dinner, and "gift" him alcohol and cigars.

How thick are you Lydia? (Rhetorical q.) :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
I've seen from plenty of experienced doctors who deal with skin, jade rollers do nothing and aren't worth the money.
This is true. Most of the generic ones you get from Amazon, Cult Beauty etc actually hold bacteria. The best way is to get a real proper Jade stone. You can de-puff without it though, it’s just another trend. Lydia knows sweet duck all about skin care considering the way she slaps on acids like it’s going out of fashion and mixes them with ingredients they shouldn’t be. Her skin barrier must be ruined. Yet again she talks a lot but it actually amounts to nothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
DYING at the whole ESPA debacle! They only have themselves to blame- they didn’t read the room, or the comments that were flooding in beforehand, shame on them!!

I’m also enjoying Claire throwing some more shade at Lidiot’s house renno 🤣
Agree on both of your comments! I know this is a little OT but I'm still scratching my head on this design and where the cabinets and appliances will go....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So is she approaching companies with 'I have almost million followers that I can sell your products to" and then actually there is 37 people who are real and/or interested in stuff she promotes? 🙄🤕
I think she used to be so loved and successful but as far as it goes many people now know the true face of her ..
This Espa video is an absolute fiasco for her and her influence .
She always shows how stuff she recommends sold out quickly but I'm not sure if she buys it all herself then returns lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lydiot ... dESPAiring scenes at funeral? Oh no....only to be seen “live” by 34 hate watchers viewers and bESPAttered with over-priced, chemical concoctions. Sitting there, out of her depth, probably imagining ways to rESPAce her glass greedhouse so she can fit in all her friends alter-egos. Underfloor heating so she can wear her bESPAngled high-neck dresses and filthy ESPAdrilles. Oh looks like the over priced, chemical company have dESPAtched their comment-deleting minions, make the most of this partnership Lydiot, your shilling ways have a limited lifESPAn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I cannot believe that ESLA would go through with that video event with Lydia. Nicky even FOLLOWS them! What a slap in the face to her.

duck them. I’d honestly rather by silly Niomi’s “Smart Skin” products over anything from them now and that says A LOT. 😆

Reactions: 25
Lydiot ... dESPAiring scenes at funeral? Oh no....only to be seen “live” by 34 hate watchers viewers and bESPAttered with over-priced, chemical concoctions. Sitting there, out of her depth, probably imagining ways to rESPAce her glass greedhouse so she can fit in all her friends alter-egos. Underfloor heating so she can wear her bESPAngled high-neck dresses and filthy ESPAdrilles. Oh looks like the over priced, chemical company have dESPAtched their comment-deleting minions, make the most of this partnership Lydiot, your shilling ways have a limited lifESPAn.
Genius!

Reactions: 11
Saw this on Instagram reels, take note Lydiot, constant unboxing of crap no one needs.
Screenshot_20210226_015859.jpg
Screenshot_20210226_015835.jpg
Screenshot_20210226_015824.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.