Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that outfit?? She can't possibly think this looks good?
Basic, basic rule to look good when wearing a loose bottom like that is to TUCK IN YOUR TOP. She looks so frumpy. What a moron. Anything to show off that hideous belt, I suppose.
Fashion rule - loose on the bottom, fitted on the top and vice versa 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Believe it or not, I actually find Lydia easier to watch than Frow and Josie because the way they speak really, really grates with me... yes, even more that Lyd. Also, as someone more interested in interiors than fashion/beauty, all of their impractical fashion stuff is a real switch off. Someone mentioned Annie Jaffrey the other day and whilst I have zero interest in her beauty stuff, her home is exactly my cup of tea. Clean lines, light and airy. That's what drew me to Lyd's videos when she had her much more modest, but white home. The countrification, whining, Porter neglect, and treatment of Ali are changing my view of her.
Yeah, I can't stick Josie at all and I hate the way Vic over pronounces the end of her words to try and sound better spoken - goinG, stunninG, etc. I used to think Lydia had a lovely soothing voice about 4-5 years ago, but now the faux posh accent is like nails down a chalk board. I'll have to check out Annie Jeffrey, I love house related content :)

Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen those insta stories, my heart breaks for that poor dog. He even sighed 😭 I’ve never seen a puppy act like this.
I’m a cat person so I’m not too familiar with dog behaviour, but to me he definitely doesn’t look happy like a puppy can. Is it genuinely possible that he isn’t thriving in their home? That is very sad if so. What would cause it, being left alone? And disruption to his environment aka building work? I can’t imagine Ali being neglectful of him but can imagine lydia being so.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Claire Choquette's arch / opening ... 👀
20210301_184230.jpg

Put the kitchen door back on Lydiot. Just. Put. It. Back. On.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I love ITF's fashion content, although it isn't very innovative, she knows what looks good on her, has a good eye for nice clothes and her finger on the pulse of trends unlike Lydia who only shows off her most expensive PR-swipe-up-products. However, if I see one more bra under a cardigan or blazer, I'll lose it - who wears that? Where are you supposed to appear looking like that? 😕

Josie used to be better at this, she had her boring sickly sweet pink and beige combos, but she wore it well, now she has become frumpy and confused, trying to adopt this country style that doesn't suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Fashion rule - loose on the bottom, fitted on the top and vice versa 😊
Yes, exactly! However, I have found that some looser shirts work well with some loose bottoms if tucked in (see picture attached). As to palazzo pants, personally I'd only wear them with a very fitted top like those Zara bodysuits she actually owns.

ppants.jpg

Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen those insta stories, my heart breaks for that poor dog. He even sighed 😭 I’ve never seen a puppy act like this.
He really does :cry: His eyes always look so sad and he comes across as a little wary and untrusting of Lydia.
She seems quite a manic person with lots of ups and downs and poor little Porter probably doesn’t know which way to take her? I feel like he’s just another ‘thing’ to share on social media to her. She probably gives him a quick burst of attention for an Instagram photo now and again and then she’ll swiftly move on to something else, which will be confusing for Porter.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Yes, exactly! However, I have found that some looser shirts work well with some loose bottoms if tucked in (see picture attached). As to palazzo pants, personally I'd only wear them with a very fitted top like those Zara bodysuits she actually owns.

View attachment 461694
Just because it is fashionable or trendy doesn't mean this style will suit every body shape. Lydia is lost in clothing like this, she needs to figure out what body type she is and then dress to suit it, or create styles that nod to what is fashionable and show how she wears it. That is what I would expect a true Influencer to do, not slavishly follow a fashion that's not for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dachshunds have big eyes so they tend to have sad-looking faces, but poor Porter is entirely devoid of energy. The fact that a tiny 3 month old puppy isn’t jumping around and wagging his tail ecstatically is highly concerning. I swear my adult cats are more excitable than this obviously miserable pup 😭 He must be terribly stressed out by the noise, the constant isolation, and extremely cold temperatures in the bungalow 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Where?
View attachment 460964

That video is weird in itself.

Found it.
View attachment 460977

@Stefano as the expert here about men, what is your verdict?
Dare Is say it, he looks tiny compared to the other guy, and his gesture with his whole body creeps me tf out, for some reason.
Ugh their wedding video is so cringe.

"From the coolest kids in Manchester on My Space.... look how far we've come." 🤔 Erm, not very far mate.

"From the moment I saw your picture appear on my My Space looking like a california surf chick who liked rock music...."

CRINGE 😖

Maybe it's because I'm an old fart but I haven't spoken like this since my teens. Let alone during a speech on my wedding day.

As for the photo of the" lads together" - these men all lack any kind of class. Ali looking as camp as a row of tents ... I have no words. At least I didn't stumble upon Little Bish Splendid's face as I whizzed through it. No doubt sulking and seething at someone else being centre of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What is she on?! We’ve asked to do the patios because we want to have people over and we want the space to be somewhat usable....pans over to immaculate patio and already very nice wicker seating area. Nothing is EVER good enough for madam, justification for everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
A new video is up!
I‘m not sure if anyone has picked up on this before, but it just dawned on me that the new cladding with the high ceiling and those big triangular windows totally gives me crematorium vibes :LOL:
AA201F5E-5A9D-48D6-8C18-4CDF2E0388C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
So the carpet is going in her dad’s bedroom, not her mother’s house. Wut?

Porter clearly doesn’t like Lidl. His side eye says it all when she starts filming him in the kitchen 😆😆 ETA: more like he is scared of her because I can only imagine the yelling and screeching when she found out he had chewed the carpet and her belt ☹

Also this comment is still up despite her replying to others:
2B65A6B5-54BE-481F-83E1-03F4F7CF3C9E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
it looks like Porter chewed up her Hermes belt by the looks of things on her comments in the latest vlog. HAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Christ, if she feels fabulous in that mess of an outfit she needs an intervention 🙄
It looks like she slept in her clothes. Why would anyone pair that belt and handbag with that wrinkled mess? What is with the shoulders up and hunched forward? Is the 'no neck' look in for spring/summer?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is the kitchen reveal in the new flog? I stopped watching her videos but do want to see this😅
I’m only about 8 minutes in but there doesn’t seem to be any new updates in the kitchen, it’s definitely not finished yet. Still no flooring down.

What a mess though! All the doors on the ground floor have been removed because they need shaving at the bottom so that they fit once the new flooring is fitted. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.