Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it she needed to hear it herself after she saw on Tattle that the consensus was, this is not a good look on her

368FC236-22D2-4D99-9AE6-EFA2383AB5E2.jpeg

Also, I saw some bananas on the street (In Stockholm) when walking my doggy. Couldn’t resist and had to take a photo to share here. Even the streets of Stockholm know that Lydia should have taken the banana 🍌 🍌

46F56352-3DED-45FB-94F8-CB837C8A26E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Especially when Ali cooks 99.9 % of their meals! Ali just did manual labor grading around greenhouse and he comes in to cook her dinner!!🙈 I’ve been married 30 years and my husband would of left me years ago if after a 12 hour work day and I didn’t have any dinner or he would have to cook dinner for us! My husband would never say that I had to cook dinner for him but since he is the breadwinner and I’m a stay at home wife at this moment I do it because I love him and I want to take care of him and our children! My youngest is 18 years old by the way. We met when I was 14 and he was 16 and we’ve been together ever since! We had many ups and definitely had many downs that’s when I Thank God I’m glad I hung in there when the going got tough and I t

I thought the same very same thing and he looks like an abused puppy!!! His eyes say it all!!! If you see a puppy they usually look gleaming but Porter looks incredibly sad like a dog at the shelter that has been through so much!! Ali has the same look in his eyes to!!! A puppy should go everywhere they go and all I see is the puppy pushed into a cold kitchen and they just say hi as they pass by and onto their own life. If you get a freakin puppy isn’t he there to be part of the family? If you’re watching tv or outside working, doing your makeup he’s right there beside you regardless of what you do! I feel Porter is only for pictures for Instagram and wanted to buy cute clothes for him but there’s no love or bond you get when you have a pet!
I'm sure Lydia would put Porter in the attic with the rest of her crap and just take him out for the gram if she could. Vile woman. I completely agree that Porter and Ali both have the same look. So so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
WHAT KIND OF PERSON GETS A DOG IF THEY DON'T WANT THEM ROAMING ROUND THEIR HOUSE?! ..... this absolute bint makes me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I dont know about the paneling, I still think there is probably too much of it. I am undecided on the colour, I like the colour it is looking now BUT it looked very different in other pix she has posted of it, so I don't know that we will ever get the real colour. I am assuming she is going to paint the cupboards again they cant stay grey, thats just wrong. Either way whatever it ends up, for me the underlying thing is just how much better is it all, or just how much different is it all. For all the expense they have gone to and the hassle and drama its not going to change their life one little bit, or make their life any more comfortable. Its totally an aesthetic change and now how are they going to keep the place warm with no door on the kitchen.
Also why cant they have heating on??
I've been a long time lurker but have decided to insolence myself. I actually thought the idea of the tongue and groove a would be cool but I had the idea.in my head it's be stained wood to almost give it a chalet feel. I thought it would go well with the windows and all the angles in her home. 🤷

Reactions: 6
As problematic as him n his wife are he seems like he has the potential to be a nice guy he seems like a child in a mans body when he’s w other people n making videos. I can’t seem how they match he’s outgoing imo n Lydia is stuck up her own ass

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She is undoubtedly fuming about the puppy gates not lending themselves to the overall asssthetic and will likely keep Porter’s movements restricted to the kitchen in advance of the big reveal. She will definitely not last with the puppy gates.
I just wish she would give him already away, to someone who actually wants and loves dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I see she's researching water butts since I mentioned she should get one (Hi Lidl ✋)....but normal plastic green one, available to buy through your water company are not luxe enough, so she's begging...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Growing veg is her forte?!! Ffssss. I started growing veg last year just before her in a single raised bed in my garden, you know, like a normal person. Overall it was pretty disastrous. I got a few courgettes, potatoes and some scrawny carrots but all my brassicas were eaten, we were overridden with slugs, the neighbours cats shat in the beds, the tomatoes never actually produced tomatoes, and my onions disappeared before they even reached an inch high. Lessons learnt and I will try again this year. Is it my forte?!!! No it bloody isn’t!! Something isn’t your forte until you have proven yourself to be good at it, and knowledgeable about it, enough to advise others. She admits she has to google everything (as do I) but that is the difference between being normal, and being a raging narc. I know my limitations and she thinks she is Monty flipping Don. It isn’t your forte, Lydia. You are a total beginner who has all the gear and no idea. Own it. Say you don’t have a clue and you are learning. Infuriating woman.

Edited to add...I’m doing mine alongside my full time job, with two kids biting at my ankles, and without wearing brown old lady gilets and looking like a total numpty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
First time poster here so bare with me...

I started watching Lydia after getting a free gift from a cosmetics company about three years ago that she was associated with, and I dipped in and out of her vlogs for about a year. Then during the first lockdown I binged from Vlogmas 19 till summer 20 and could see with each video the change in her personality and some of the things she said didn’t hit the ear right and I was left feeling ‘did she mean that the way it was said?’. I also felt the content that featured Carrie was very mean girl vibes and the more that was shown the worse it got. From the way she interacted with Ali (he’s your husband not your handy man) to her incessant hauls during a period of time when many of her followers were losing their jobs just seemed insensitive to the current situation.

Then the Nicky situation happened.... and I was blown away by the way Lydia and her team have handled it. To not really address what happened and offer an apology (if I upset someone I would want to apologise for upsetting them, even if I felt like I wasn’t the only one in the wrong, I would still apologise).

I have to say I have seen a trait to this person I have witnessed forming over the past 12 or so months through her videos in which she seems to articulate being a victim and appears quite highly strung. From her dissatisfaction with her home (pulling it apart and putting it back together again repeatedly) it screams of someone who is in a very sad place in her life and is on self destruct mode.

What really brought this home to me and why I decided to write this first post is that I have just watched a couple of old vlogs of Lydia's from when she was in the old house and I have to say OMG!!! The difference in this woman is unreal! She was positive, radiant and laughing all the time, and the way she spoke to Ali was endearing and compassionate (totally different from the last videos where she doesn’t even appear to be that worried about his health issues!)

It seems that this unravelling is showing the world that, once again, money definitely doesn’t buy you happiness and contentment.
Sorry for hijacking hapypyforest but can you recommend some jewellery brands? In the market for some jewellery that doesn’t tarnish or turn green....
monica vinader is wonderful, can be pricey but they always have sales/flash sales on!

Reactions: 8
It will be the dog. Something is going to happen to Porter.
I don’t want to give her ideas, but I recon she’ll say Porter was stolen, puppy stealing is on the rise now.
I’d rather her say openly that she made a huge mistake getting a dog and he got rehomed, but she will probably create some made up drama. Or she’ll give him to her mum?
Regardless, I hope she rehomes him, he’s so unhappy there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've been a long time lurker but have decided to insolence myself. I actually thought the idea of the tongue and groove a would be cool but I had the idea.in my head it's be stained wood to almost give it a chalet feel. I thought it would go well with the windows and all the angles in her home. 🤷
I really think she wanted shiplap (horizontal boards) since that's what's in vogue right now. I think the tongue and groove is a total miscommunication duck up which she trying to style out as "the dream" but behind the scenes she is flipping her lid about it. Vertical will always look like a sauna no matter what shade of F&B you slap over it.

Also, welcome@katiekat13 :)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Found this on Frow’s vlog. It’s actually embarrassing for Lydia
D77BAA54-AA32-426F-AB94-F7874FCC236E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I don’t want to give her ideas, but I recon she’s say Porter was stolen, puppy stealing is on the rise now.
I’d rather her say openly that she made a huge mistake getting a dog and he got rehomed, but she will probably create some made up drama. Or she’ll give him to her mum?
Regardless, I hope she rehomes him, he’s so unhappy there.
Lydia? Made a mistake??? Hahahaha. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was just reading the other day I believe it was on Reddit but anywho Lydia posted on Twitter I believe if I’m not mistaken and wrote along the line of not having her mother by her side during her wedding planning and then she said her mom acts like she’s bff when she only did was watch her try on her dress and only is there when it’s convenient for her!
Then her mom said “Mummies here for you whenever you want!” And Lydia ignored her and responded to someone right below her

Lydia says Moët and pronounced it with a t and she got comments saying it was wrong and she wrote back saying no it isn’t because she looked it up and it’s with a t. I looked it up and it’s wrong and it says it’s with a sound. I put the word Moët for the champagne. But anyway who would try to treat people in the comments like that? I would treat my subscribers really good but if you don’t say she’s the greatest thing since sliced bread she doesn’t want to hear anything else and I think that’s why she doesn’t have long consistent people who actually still follow her.
It’ll be moet with the T because the following word et begins with a vowel

she’s so aggy all of the time even to people who might innocently be asking a question Why does she see everything as an attack?

Reactions: 11
That photo has a filter. She never looked like that
Look at her wedding photos. She stopped using these filters around the time of her wedding because she didn't want this "pretend" woman to be in her wedding photos.

It was really jarring watching her wedding and all of a sudden, this Lydia looked almost nothing like the Lydia from her YT vlogs. I was so confused. Did her makeup artist get it all wrong on her wedding day? Why does she look like that. She looked fine. Her natural face is nice. But it was NOT the same woman from her YT channel. Then I realized she had been using heavy filters on all her videos and photos and she stopped when leading up to her wedding day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Growing veg is her forte?!! Ffssss. I started growing veg last year just before her in a single raised bed in my garden, you know, like a normal person. Overall it was pretty disastrous. I got a few courgettes, potatoes and some scrawny carrots but all my brassicas were eaten, we were overridden with slugs, the neighbours cats shat in the beds, the tomatoes never actually produced tomatoes, and my onions disappeared before they even reached an inch high. Lessons learnt and I will try again this year. Is it my forte?!!! No it bloody isn’t!! Something isn’t your forte until you have proven yourself to be good at it, and knowledgeable about it, enough to advise others. She admits she has to google everything (as do I) but that is the difference between being normal, and being a raging narc. I know my limitations and she thinks she is Monty flipping Don. It isn’t your forte, Lydia. You are a total beginner who has all the gear and no idea. Own it. Say you don’t have a clue and you are learning. Infuriating woman.

Edited to add...I’m doing mine alongside my full time job, with two kids biting at my ankles, and without wearing brown old lady gilets and looking like a total numpty.
Exactly this. Own it!! You can be a gardener your whole life and still make mistakes and learn something new daily, it's a MASSIVE topic which is what makes it such an enriching hobby. To just scratch the surface, invest 50k into all the gear and claim you're now an expert is just BEYOND ludicrous. I mean, as a keen but regularly failed and humble hobby gardener for 15+ years, I can't even begin to explain how exasperated I feel about this!!

She seems to have this complete mental block when it comes to admitting she's normal, ordinary and not at all perfect. So let's just wait for her bubble to burst when she realises that weeds grow and plants wilt, catch diseases, get damaged, run wild and generally don't look their best if you aren't watering, feeding, weeding, mulching, tying up, clipping, spraying and being attentive. And as we all know, giving anything other than herself attention for more than 5 minutes isn't one of her strengths in life. Cue a gardener being added to her "staff" list before the summer is over. Or maybe the house elf will get promoted to house and garden elf.

Honestly, how sad that she's lives in a £1.3 million house but feels most at home in her greenhouse. There's something very wrong there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.