Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Lydia makes money off of this “restock” ?
I think it’s the same old prints that were not sold. So Lydia will get her commission that they’ve agreed previously.

Either she gets a commission off of each print sold (I’d say 10-30%) or she gets a commission only once Toni has covered the cost of production.

Also, Toni and Lauren follow each other. One can only hope that after such a stellar collab between Toni and Lydia, Lauren is milking Lydia the money cow until it’s completely dry.

Reactions: 20
SHE LEFT A £700+ HERMES BELT WITHIN REACH OF A PUPPY GOING THROUGH A "CHEWING PHASE"

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WASN'T POSSIBLE TO BE MORE OF A DUMBASS
Poor Porter looks scared to death as she recorded him!!! Puppies don’t act this way unless they are scared to death of someone who has pushed them aside and sometimes they still try but I notice when Lydia is around he acts petrified!!

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Personal touches = art and jimmy flips - what??? Not pictures of their wedding or family, or books which mean something to them. Or items they may have collected whilst travelling that remind them of that time or event.... No art and jimmy flips LOLView attachment 461778View attachment 461779

Do we think they'll be any deleting messages tonight?
Yes! The bunga has never had anything personal in it...just look at the staged shelving in the two offices with fake books and weird, meaningless objects chosen by Lauren Caisley Interiors. The problem is that they are vacuous personalities with no taste and they have never travelled independently of press trips, never explored, bargained, or rummaged in markets. Also Lidl is clearly not emotionally attached to anything so why would she have photographs.
My house is full of things I've hauled back from various places around the world, mainly before the clamp down on aircraft luggage allowance!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Poor Porter looks scared to death as she recorded him!!! Puppies don’t act this way unless they are scared to death of someone who has pushed them aside and sometimes they still try but I notice when Lydia is around he acts petrified!!
There are comments saying she should scold him and be very firm. I believe that she probably got him with the belt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
#73 thread suggestion: Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky felt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
At around 32.10 she says “I want to be able to make my own garlic that’s ready to go rather than the cloves...”

I am sorry, but how common is it to get solo garlic that doesn’t get cloves? I have never come across such a garlic, but then again I have never looked for solo garlic as I am not that lazy that peeling a couple of cloves would be considered hard work :m

Apparently solo garlic is from Himalayas and around 7000 years old. However, in order to not get ”normal” garlic, it needs to be planted in a specific way and climate needs to be appropriate.
Buy a bloody tube or jar of garlic if you want it 'ready to go'...ugh.. she is so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I cannot believe how withdrawn Porter is at such a young age. Having owned & breed for 37 years if that puppy had come from me i would be making waves about taking him back if I was seeing this on my TV. Yes he has chewed WHY YOU IDIOT ? BECAUSE HE IS BLOODY BORED!!!!!!!! You are a very selfish self centred human being and had no idea that a puppy comes before your full face of crap, hair, pottering. Its not about LITTLE JUMPERS. Why all the renovations when it should be 100% Porter IN A STABLE WARM ENVIRONMENT. HOPE HE CHEWS ALL BAGGY BIRKIN NEXT !!!!!!
He doesn't even have a safe garden to play in does he ? And now your upheaving all that!!!!!
You are beyond belief Lydia what a vile human you are !!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
She’s talking about justalittlebuild! The reason she’s painting over the ‘murals’ is that they’re naked ladies. People have at this particular woman because she’s constantly moaning about how busy she is. She buys loads of paint then complains that she’s painting. She doesn’t work, yet ‘incredibly busy. Husband is a banker. Uses her kids in every ad going to the point where some people have asked her to stop as deemed inappropriate!

Reactions: 9
AEEC0800-E972-4917-A335-8DE6AB97BFED.jpeg

That day will never come as she cannot admit that both of her Hermès bags are pre-loved.

I still don’t understand why she’s so against admitting it, it’s absolutely normal, especially if you’re as impatient as she is to wait a year and get a brand new one from the store.
She should know that HNWI buy art and watches from auctions, where it’s almost always pre-loved. Or will she expect Picasso to rise from dead and paint her a bespoke artwork? Were her LV trunks brand new with tags?

Also, could it be, that because Porter chewed the black Kelly belt, we’re no longer seeing the Kelly being incorporated into outfits? Lydia is clearly a one trick pony who cannot come up with another way to style her Kelly 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That poor puppy :cry:
Living alone in the kitchen on this cold concrete floor...
I. JUST. CAN'T. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Vlog 1 March

- She had really high hopes for the renovations all coming together, but it's taking a lot longer than planned. So you woke up and spun the wheel of attitude. It landed on witch again.
- If you was following her on insta she was playing a game of what colour the kitchen panelling will be. It's a warm green. I forget to take my 'I don't give a tit pill'. No wait I don't need a pill for that.
- The new paint on the windows really makes it feel like there's not a division between the outside and inside. She thinks the paint colour really blends into the woodland. I tried my best to see your point of view, but your point of view is stupid.
- She's had a fair few home deliveries. bleeping. SHOCK.
- All the flooring is up. She's just switching it around a little bit. On a scale of one to ten you're a no.
- The archway opens up the space so much, it's much more fluid. But you won't ever see the affect on camera. They'll be a step down to the utility floor as she can't have the same flooring or the appliances won't fit. But it's ok because it's not a fluid space. If you sense I don't give a tit it's because I don't. The environment definitely does though.
- They've basically been staying in their bedroom the whole time. They're eating in there. The animals are eating in there. I've come to the point in the vlog where I need a stronger word than duck.
- She's requested the patio being prioritised by Lauren. She's gloating that she can have six friends round for her birthday with the new govt restrictions. She says you might want to put that in your calendar. Don't worry about getting haters. No-one's jealous of dumb witches.
- She knows a lot people are asking why is she doing this for the third time. She didn't actually realise how passionate people are about this. I'd ask you to go duck yourself but you'd probably just delegate that to Ali. She won't be doing this again for ten to fifteen years. She was finding each room was never finished and it all became disjointed. No, I checked my receipt. I didn't buy any of your bullshit.
- She's ordered some more seeds, but then says she's got loads of seeds knocking around. It doesn't tell her on the packet when she should planet them so she finds that a bit difficult. You inspire me to invent new words like 'douchtard'.
- She's got the carrots and snowdrops from neighbours to play with today. Then says she's roped Ali into planting the snowdrops. She says to Ali that's a lovely hoe you've got. She's not talking about herself. Spreading rumours. Yes. Spreading her legs. Definitely not.
- Snack break. Sausage rolls made by her assistant Dee. Whilst they're planting veg. You can't make this tit up.
- Porter has got her Hermès belt off the ottoman in the bedroom and chewed it. Yasssss Porter. She's not angry though. Not at all. Then says she's now moved Porter back into the kitchen as there's nothing there for him to chew. She got lax and he was roaming around the house. I lose track of how many times a vlog I'd like to say 'you've can't seriously be this freaking stupid'.
- She's popped her hair in a bun today as yesterday it was royally annoying her. She's realised gardening is a hair up sport. I found your birth certificate. It was stapled to an apology from the condom factory.
- She feels so much freer in the greenhouse. It's her own little escape. Can you not get the internet in there then Lydia?
- She's fully planning on growing her own tomatoes. She's not a tomato eater but is a tomato grower. If you're a hypocrite and you know it slap your face.
Seriously? She is ridiculous! I'm not going to watch because I don't need to...that was brilliant thank you...but my eye rolls were out of control!
It's a pity her father didn't wear a condom! 🍌
So Lauren Caisley messed up on the flooring and forgot about the utility appliances not fitting and all the doors needing shaving. This is basic stuff! So now there will be a step down into the utility. You really couldn't make this up except I think we already did! 😁
As for the patio, I recall ages ago she said she didn't like the existing stone so I'm presuming they are running the new stone out of the kitchen to the patio to give a seamless look. Let's see!🤪
Seeds? Is she in capable of educating herself on anything? She has so much time to spend on line but can't Google anything except Tattle! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
It’s getting really sad now! Fair enough, of course we are all ‘inspired‘, or should I say ‘influenced’, in our fashion/life/interior choices but her whole entire life is a complete blatant copy of other youtubers such Josie, Victoria, and Robin. At the end of the day, she lives in a new-build in Northampton. She said in a recent vlog that she had a tough time last year but didn’t want it to come across in her vlogs, so her life online is basically a lie. She’s acting all smug and happy in her kitchen garden even though she’s been publicly shamed on the social media accounts of at least 2 brands she has worked with in the last week. I mean ffs the brands PR teams have had to frantically delete comments referencing anything negative about Lydia (which was the majority), it’s beyond embarrassing! If the allegations about Lydia were in any way untrue why hasn’t see bloody addressed them?! If I had untrue allegations spread about me I would defend myself so I presume what has been released about her is true and she hoping it will blow over, not this time hunny, not this time!

whoa hold the phone - what have i missed! which 2 brands have publicly shamed her?

Reactions: 10
I think it’s the same old prints that were not sold. So Lydia will get her commission that they’ve agreed previously.

Either she gets a commission off of each print sold (I’d say 10-30%) or she gets a commission only once Toni has covered the cost of production.

Also, Toni and Lauren follow each other. One can only hope that after such a stellar collab between Toni and Lydia, Lauren is milking Lydia the money cow until it’s completely dry.
You cant restock if they were limited edition.....duh.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 462034

That day will never come as she cannot admit that both of her Hermès bags are pre-loved.

I still don’t understand why she’s so against admitting it, it’s absolutely normal, especially if you’re as impatient as she is to wait a year and get a brand new one from the store.
She should know that HNWI buy art and watches from auctions, where it’s almost always pre-loved. Or will she expect Picasso to rise from dead and paint her a bespoke artwork? Were her LV trunks brand new with tags?

Also, could it be, that because Porter chewed the black Kelly belt, we’re no longer seeing the Kelly being incorporated into outfits? Lydia is clearly a one trick pony who cannot come up with another way to style her Kelly 🍌
Was the chewed up belt shown?

Or is it possible she's lying and she'd loaned the belt...

• Wow
Reactions: 32
'Veg and herbs are my forte'......what has she actually grown other than the worlds smallest carrots.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
whoa hold the phone - what have i missed! which 2 brands have publicly shamed her?
People have commented on the brands photos / videos when they’ve worked with her. Espa deleted all the negative comments about her on any photos and on the actual YouTube live, not the actual brands shaming her, just people letting the brands know she’s a piece of tit under the comments and they should be ashamed to work with her.

Reactions: 16
People have commented on the brands photos / videos when they’ve worked with her. Espa deleted all the negative comments about her on any photos and on the actual YouTube live, not the actual brands shaming her, just people letting the brands know she’s a piece of tit under the comments and they should be ashamed to work with her.
Thanks @Peach97 😊 its a real shame the actual brands havent yet called her out on her horrendous behaviour and cut their professional ties with her. but hopefully that will.....'soon come'? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s talking about justalittlebuild! The reason she’s painting over the ‘murals’ is that they’re naked ladies. People have at this particular woman because she’s constantly moaning about how busy she is. She buys loads of paint then complains that she’s painting. She doesn’t work, yet ‘incredibly busy. Husband is a banker. Uses her kids in every ad going to the point where some people have asked her to stop as deemed inappropriate!
I've had a look at her account and it's quite clear that Lydia is inspired by her house...

Screenshot_20210301-202106.png
Screenshot_20210301-202328.png
Screenshot_20210301-202455.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.