Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe she got a puppy right before major renovations in the house, what a moron!!! 😡 I really hope she will rehome Porter soon, so he gets a happier life. So far she treats him like a cat, and dogs aren’t so independent, they demand constant attention. Didn’t she know that prior making a decision to get one? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Black kelly belt and their bedroom carpet (looks like he was locked in there and trying to dig out - my cat has done that when accidentally shut in a room once)
Why did she leave a belt on the floor then?! Because how otherwise did he get to it?!

Reactions: 28
it looks like Porter chewed up her Hermes belt by the looks of things on her comments in the latest vlog. HAHAHAHAHAH
Hang on....so does she have two Hermes belts cos the one she seems to favour is a tan colour but she said the chewed one was black???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SHE LEFT A £700+ HERMES BELT WITHIN REACH OF A PUPPY GOING THROUGH A "CHEWING PHASE"

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WASN'T POSSIBLE TO BE MORE OF A DUMBASS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Trying the old Lydia 'restock' trick. I checked just last week and there were plenty available. Wouldn't a restock diminish the value? I thought they were limited to 100 pieces each?
On her website only for the bigger painting it doesn’t state that it’s limited to 100. So it’s most likely just a marketing trick...
Out of 300 prints, they’ve sold 151. (I tried to find screenshots from previous threads about the stock levels to compare, but no luck)

Little explanation (I have an art selling background):
If Toni Thornton makes the edition bigger, it might devalue the pieces. However, if the ones she has sold are signed x/100 then the value of those should not change.

The only way for her to “restock” would be to:
  • create Artist Proofs (more common in Photography), these are standalone and usually not more than 10% of the limited edition (so you might see in description edition of 50 plus 5 AP)
  • change the name and make the “restocked” prints a new standalone edition
  • sign the new editions with a bigger edition number, e.g. 101/200
If she doesn’t number the prints, then it’ll be called an open edition, which is usually worthless. No one will be able to know how many prints have been printed and etc. It’s like buying those Warhol, Miro, Dali, Picasso prints from a museum gift shop.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Black kelly belt and their bedroom carpet (looks like he was locked in there and trying to dig out - my cat has done that when accidentally shut in a room once)
Since they’re pretty much home all the time, I don’t see why the dog needs to be locked in anywhere 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Also what’s with the referring to herself in the third person? Who does she think she is, the bleeping Queen?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She had an Apiffanny. She wants Ali to go topless when he’s out there toiling away in the Summer. It looks like he’s down the jailhouse allotment cursing at his imprisonment like Ivan Denisovitch. Aww, sad times Ali. 💦💦💦💦😂😂😂
7FFF3B09-FB04-4BCC-8B51-97563544F491.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is Porter being drugged? Have never seen a puppy so subdued. Little baby needs lots of love and a warm, cosy home.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Also what’s with the referring to herself in the third person? Who does she think she is, the bleeping Queen?
She is the master and Ali is the house elf. Carrie the servant. Her 'team' is her hype girls/ worshippers

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Why is she obsessed with "pottering about"? All I think of when I hear that phrase is my nan doing her gardening. And the outfit on the reels... my god why is she ageing herself so much?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Vlog 1 March

- She had really high hopes for the renovations all coming together, but it's taking a lot longer than planned. So you woke up and spun the wheel of attitude. It landed on witch again.
- If you was following her on insta she was playing a game of what colour the kitchen panelling will be. It's a warm green. I forget to take my 'I don't give a tit pill'. No wait I don't need a pill for that.
- The new paint on the windows really makes it feel like there's not a division between the outside and inside. She thinks the paint colour really blends into the woodland. I tried my best to see your point of view, but your point of view is stupid.
- She's had a fair few home deliveries. bleeping. SHOCK.
- All the flooring is up. She's just switching it around a little bit. On a scale of one to ten you're a no.
- The archway opens up the space so much, it's much more fluid. But you won't ever see the affect on camera. They'll be a step down to the utility floor as she can't have the same flooring or the appliances won't fit. But it's ok because it's not a fluid space. If you sense I don't give a tit it's because I don't. The environment definitely does though.
- They've basically been staying in their bedroom the whole time. They're eating in there. The animals are eating in there. I've come to the point in the vlog where I need a stronger word than duck.
- She's requested the patio being prioritised by Lauren. She's gloating that she can have six friends round for her birthday with the new govt restrictions. She says you might want to put that in your calendar. Don't worry about getting haters. No-one's jealous of dumb witches.
- She knows a lot people are asking why is she doing this for the third time. She didn't actually realise how passionate people are about this. I'd ask you to go duck yourself but you'd probably just delegate that to Ali. She won't be doing this again for ten to fifteen years. She was finding each room was never finished and it all became disjointed. No, I checked my receipt. I didn't buy any of your bullshit.
- She's ordered some more seeds, but then says she's got loads of seeds knocking around. It doesn't tell her on the packet when she should planet them so she finds that a bit difficult. You inspire me to invent new words like 'douchtard'.
- She's got the carrots and snowdrops from neighbours to play with today. Then says she's roped Ali into planting the snowdrops. She says to Ali that's a lovely hoe you've got. She's not talking about herself. Spreading rumours. Yes. Spreading her legs. Definitely not.
- Snack break. Sausage rolls made by her assistant Dee. Whilst they're planting veg. You can't make this tit up.
- Porter has got her Hermès belt off the ottoman in the bedroom and chewed it. Yasssss Porter. She's not angry though. Not at all. Then says she's now moved Porter back into the kitchen as there's nothing there for him to chew. She got lax and he was roaming around the house. I lose track of how many times a vlog I'd like to say 'you've can't seriously be this freaking stupid'.
- She's popped her hair in a bun today as yesterday it was royally annoying her. She's realised gardening is a hair up sport. I found your birth certificate. It was stapled to an apology from the condom factory.
- She feels so much freer in the greenhouse. It's her own little escape. Can you not get the internet in there then Lydia?
- She's fully planning on growing her own tomatoes. She's not a tomato eater but is a tomato grower. If you're a hypocrite and you know it slap your face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
This vlog, hmmm, it seemed like she was trying very very hard to not come across as "fangy". Trying to explain herself regarding the continuous renovations, asking for "suggestions". We know this syrupy persona is an act to convince people that she is NOT the type to bully a pregnant woman.
A little too late.
She IS a bully - we know of at least 4 of her victims - Nicky L, Hadassah Cordoba, Ali and Cawwiiee.

JUST APOLOGISE TO NICKY LAZOU IN YOUR NEXT VLOG.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
What's with all the sexual comments about Ali all of a sudden? So put on. It's painful! The potting shed is perfect for perving 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Porter's behavior is not normal! I'm positively gobsmacked at how lethargic he appears when she approaches him. And that they are leaving him in the kitchen instead of all of them decamping to the bottom floor where there is still heat, that's seriously horrible "new puppy parent" behavior. That poor dog. I just can't believe it.

My new puppy passes out, zonks out, after our daily 20 minute walks (he is 16 weeks). He can sleep up to 2 hours at a time. But if I so much as take a deep breath he pops up, wags his tail and runs to me. Only if I am quiet and sitting next to him does he sleep on. No way would he stay in his bed as I talk to him and walk around. Her relationship with Porter is so tense you can feel it through the screen. I hope to God that she rehomes him. He deserves so much better. UGH!

The difference between Victoria/Boe and Lydia/Porter makes me instantly favor Victoria. She may be problematic in her own way, but she isn't an asshole to her dog the way Lydia is.

She is attempting to appear all light and goodness, "goody two shoes", inanely pottering about, wholesome styles, whilst ignoring the T-Rex sized elephant in the room of her ongoing horrendous behavior against Nicky Lazou. It is fascinating to watch her actually gaslight her followers.

Ali is just as culpable in my opinion.

Unbelievable. Truly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
Vlog 1 March

- She had really high hopes for the renovations all coming together, but it's taking a lot longer than planned. So you woke up and spun the wheel of attitude. It landed on witch again.
- If you was following her on insta she was playing a game of what colour the kitchen panelling will be. It's a warm green. I forget to take my 'I don't give a tit pill'. No wait I don't need a pill for that.
- The new paint on the windows really makes it feel like there's not a division between the outside and inside. She thinks the paint colour really blends into the woodland. I tried my best to see your point of view, but your point of view is stupid.
- She's had a fair few home deliveries. bleeping. SHOCK.
- All the flooring is up. She's just switching it around a little bit. On a scale of one to ten you're a no.
- The archway opens up the space so much, it's much more fluid. But you won't ever see the affect on camera. They'll be a step down to the utility floor as she can't have the same flooring or the appliances won't fit. But it's ok because it's not a fluid space. If you sense I don't give a tit it's because I don't. The environment definitely does though.
- They've basically been staying in their bedroom the whole time. They're eating in there. The animals are eating in there. I've come to the point in the vlog where I need a stronger word than duck.
- She's requested the patio being prioritised by Lauren. She's gloating that she can have six friends round for her birthday with the new govt restrictions. She says you might want to put that in your calendar. Don't worry about getting haters. No-one's jealous of dumb witches.
- She knows a lot people are asking why is she doing this for the third time. She didn't actually realise how passionate people are about this. I'd ask you to go duck yourself but you'd probably just delegate that to Ali. She won't be doing this again for ten to fifteen years. She was finding each room was never finished and it all became disjointed. No, I checked my receipt. I didn't buy any of your bullshit.
- She's ordered some more seeds, but then says she's got loads of seeds knocking around. It doesn't tell her on the packet when she should planet them so she finds that a bit difficult. You inspire me to invent new words like 'douchtard'.
- She's got the carrots and snowdrops from neighbours to play with today. Then says she's roped Ali into planting the snowdrops. She says to Ali that's a lovely hoe you've got. She's not talking about herself. Spreading rumours. Yes. Spreading her legs. Definitely not.
- Snack break. Sausage rolls made by her assistant Dee. Whilst they're planting veg. You can't make this tit up.
- Porter has got her Hermès belt off the ottoman in the bedroom and chewed it. Yasssss Porter. She's not angry though. Not at all. Then says she's now moved Porter back into the kitchen as there's nothing there for him to chew. She got lax and he was roaming around the house. I lose track of how many times a vlog I'd like to say 'you've can't seriously be this freaking stupid'.
- She's popped her hair in a bun today as yesterday it was royally annoying her. She's realised gardening is a hair up sport. I found your birth certificate. It was stapled to an apology from the condom factory.
- She feels so much freer in the greenhouse. It's her own little escape. Can you not get the internet in there then Lydia?
- She's fully planning on growing her own tomatoes. She's not a tomato eater but is a tomato grower. If you're a hypocrite and you know it slap your face.
bleeping brilliant.

And ALL I can think about when she talked about steps is, you’re going to bleeping trip every single time and then REALLY bleeping hate the house. Honestly, the steps are so bleeping stupid and I take great delight in her constantly tripping every time she enters her various uneven rooms. (Is that too mean? Am I too mean?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
An old video of hers popped up on my YouTube and I'm shocked by her face, it looks so much more nicer and approachable back then - and she can actually smile instead of that one dead face she does now...
1614624621844.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.