Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I follow daily and agree completely what every one says about "miss look at me" but I have a question.

On her latest post (her hallway, you know where shes sat watching her minion and husband put pictures up (also surely that's something she should be helping him with, he may as well of married cawwiiee).

So back my original question, shes wrote that her carpets are a PR product. So does that mean it was free?? If yes, what does the company get from giving someone free carpets??? There was no video about the laying process, why she chose that exact one and how its wearing with day to day use. Why do companies hand out free items for nothing in return?

Yes, her 'PR' means FREE. Lydia likes to call it a press product or Press Release, as she only believes she should label things as 'gifted' if she has received them for her birthday.
Companies keep giving her free tit because she will promise to mention them or will tag them in her posts, in the hope that her minions will go 'ooo I want want Lydia has and I believe every word she says, so I will buy from there too'. Lydia and Carrie must have good begging letters to convince companies to give them free stuff. I'd love to know what the ROI is though, as she rarely gets renewed contracts or partnerships with brands.

Reactions: 10
So I follow daily and agree completely what every one says about "miss look at me" but I have a question.

On her latest post (her hallway, you know where shes sat watching her minion and husband put pictures up (also surely that's something she should be helping him with, he may as well of married cawwiiee).

So back my original question, shes wrote that her carpets are a PR product. So does that mean it was free?? If yes, what does the company get from giving someone free carpets??? There was no video about the laying process, why she chose that exact one and how its wearing with day to day use. Why do companies hand out free items for nothing in return?
This is the company I believe that she and Carrie visited. They went to Macclesfield I believe, you'd have thought it was Mars the way they were talking https://invidio.us/watch?v=32FF_20qL9w

Reactions: 4
She needs to take a break from "styling" her house for a while. It's obviously her choice, but if she just took a few months off... like basically gave herself a "buying ban" until 2020 she can really SEE what needs to be done in her house.

I am no interior designer but I can't really understand how she is going ever be satisfied if everything is all over the place.

Doesn't matter, she will just keep buying, selling, and "playing" etc.

Not my home, not my money, it's up to her. Is there some reason Ali doesn't say something to her about it? Does it bother him?

Sorry to keep harping on this tit, it's just so baffling. She could buy REAL art, she buy REAL books, she could get nice furniture in her home... why this? why?

View attachment 51315
Is she really moaning about the fact that she need to be clearer on what she makes money on??!

Serious question: What the HELL does that actually mean? Like... that just looks like and reads as word soup.

Reactions: 12
Not my home, not my money, it's up to her. Is there some reason Ali doesn't say something to her about it? Does it bother him?
In Ali's vlog he posted up last night, he made a snide comment about the last time he did a wardrobe clearout, which was earlier this year, that the whole of the house apart from his dressing room had changed. She piped up about how he only has to say yes to things and didn't have to do any of the hard work of choosing. My reading of it is that he hates the fact that she can't settle on anything and is constantly changing things up.

Reactions: 19
I know I’m late to this thread but I actually cannot believe the amount of money she seems to spend on things for the house. Unnecessary things.

I’m all for having a beautiful home but she is spending money like it’s water 😱

Reactions: 6
In Ali's vlog he posted up last night, he made a snide comment about the last time he did a wardrobe clearout, which was earlier this year, that the whole of the house apart from his dressing room had changed. She piped up about how he only has to say yes to things and didn't have to do any of the hard work of choosing. My reading of it is that he hates the fact that she can't settle on anything and is constantly changing things up.
And not being able to breathe properly with all the scents running through the house. I've noticed they both say how out of breath they are going up 2 flights of stairs. I don't know if they are trying to be dramatic, but if it is as bad as they say and Lydia is getting chronic throat problems, it could be the candles and scent plug ins. This is pure speculation.

Her obsession with changing her home and all could be avoidance of something that is really bothering her. Again, speculation.

Reactions: 11
Ohhh has she had a talking to do you think?
I this this is because I reported Em Sheldon for this and she had to agree to include ad affiliate or they would make her take the advert down and publish the full case on the ASA website. As Lydia and Em gang up together on all things trolling, bullying and informing ASA I’m sure Em has told her and Lydia thought she would be next. However, I’m sure I read on here that the ASA are already looking into her for other disclosure issues so she’s not being as smart as she thinks she is. Silly Lydia.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 51315
Is she really moaning about the fact that she need to be clearer on what she makes money on??!

Whiskey, tango, foxtrot.
The ASA has landed.
I repeat.
The ASA Eagle has landed.

The investigation into Lidl Lies Millen is underway and we've hit the mark.

Those
facts she asked you to bring have been activated.
Dried Things and her Pack of Lies are on the retreat. Well done. Standby. :sneaky::cool:

giphy.gif

Agent Gemma Facts: Do you read me?

Alfa, Echo, Foxtrot, Tango – Loud and clear.

giphy-downsized-large-min.gif

FireShot Capture 589 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1171854717049...png

giphy (2).gif

Good work Ladies and Gentlemen.
Not for nothing, but Lydia's mindless minions know what an AD is, much more than they know industry jargon (i.e., affiliate link).
That's the thing about facts... They always find their way home. Signed, sealed, and delivered.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She is literally changing everything in her house... if she can she would’ve already bought a new house. Honestly how can she be bothered changing the house all the time? She’ll never settled

She doesn't pay for Anyyythinggghhh.. in her home. She also gets work done in her home for free, or heavily discounted for a mention of the company on her social media. She doesn't actually choose what she wants or really likes because beggars can't be choosers. That is why her house looks a mess and is miss matched. She chooses from what she is allowed to choose from companies that answer her begs. She pretends she loves all the crap because she wants the Affiliate lynx $ from her followers. She then sells the crappy stuff, and gets the $$ from the rummage sales (even if its only $20 🙄) and gets more free stuff. This never ending cycle gives her content, she can't actually do anything besides scam and beg. She is actually really good at it! She's Laughing her boney ass all the way to the bank.

So, Mrs. Martha Millen (sometimes Gordon) Stewart can't hang wreaths or pictures, move around her own furniture, or even put a duvet cover on her own bed is going to take a decorating class? Is she going to bring along Carrie and Ali to do the work for her? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know when Victoria got married and Lydia decided to take her wedding dress out (2 years later). Also decided to contact the company that gifted her wedding dress to make a collab (2 years later) and also decided to make a video of her wedding (2 years later)...

Well, Victoria is decorating her new house. Then is time for Lydia to start to re-decorate her house as well. And just to be safe, she is also looking for a second house.

By the way, don't worry. Lydia is not spending her own money. The things she got are for free. She just unbox > decorate > tag > sell > repeat.

Reactions: 29
Lydia redecorates and 'styles up' her house so much because she is so greedy, she can't say no to all the freebies! She's like a greedy child in a sweet shop, taking everything she can, because she can. All the stuff from Neptune, all those vases, to replace the vases she already had - all because it was FREE!!! The new flooring, because it was FREE, the flowers because they're FREE! If she had to pay for stuff, she would do one room at a time and it would remain that way.

It is actually disgusting how greedy she is

Reactions: 17
The fact that Lydiot calls her Husband and work-for-hire-Bestie "Idiots" is just absurd.

Joking or not. What we say in jest is often laced with a ton of truth. That dim woman is so repugnant. I don't know how any self-respecting intelligent being can stand to be around her for more than two seconds. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She needs to take a break from "styling" her house for a while. It's obviously her choice, but if she just took a few months off... like basically gave herself a "buying ban" until 2020 she can really SEE what needs to be done in her house.

I am no interior designer but I can't really understand how she is going ever be satisfied if everything is all over the place.

Doesn't matter, she will just keep buying, selling, and "playing" etc.

Sorry to keep harping on this tit, it's just so baffling. She could buy REAL art, she buy REAL books, she could get nice furniture in her home... why this? why?

Serious question: What the HELL does that actually mean? Like... that just looks like and reads as word soup.
She’s such a freakin dipshit. You get called out, have to make changes, so you do so whilst posting this bleeping childish, imbecilic comment about “blaming those who complained”. And how you’re sorry this makes it more confusing.

LEM you’re a real witch, really you are — GROW UP. Take some responsibility LEM. You’re a bleeping asshat for obfuscating the truth to begin with, when you get caught you can’t just comply. You HAVE to have the last word to blame anyone, anything, but it can’t be you. Nothing is ever bleeping You. I warned you on your comments page time and again what “gift” means etc etc etc. whether to the regulator, or from the tax man’s perspective. You never cared to listen. You are even smarter than those who KNOW.

FYI THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ARE CONSUMERS. “Consumers” are the same bleeping category you market to. THEY SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITY. It is your job to try to do things from their every perspective.

Also LEM, it’s still an OBJECTIVE BODY that slaps you on the wrist. Not your detractors. If they report you and it’s BS, you would have had zero trouble.

You’re wrong, accept it. You have blatant disregard for the people whom these rules protect whilst wanting to play the “woke” card and smattering on about bogus causes for environment and women empowerment. You’re a bleeping hypocrite. Take a LONG LOOK AT YOURSELF. Just because you’ve locked yourself up in disenchantment, choosing to be discontent unless you own every material thing on earth doesn’t mean you can deceive and mislead others to think that all this tit you want is attainable and that your life is some kind of aspirational showroom. It’s not, and it’s a joke. I work with millionaires, heck even billionaires. They don’t live or act like you.

Can you imagine cheating in a test? Your classmate tells the teacher. Then you tell your friends to blame that classmate for not being able to hang out like chavs at the mall anymore. It’s that friend’s fault for ratting you out bc you actually have to study now. Is it because your friend ratted you out??? NO. Because YOU DID SOMETHING BAD. And your actions have very natural consequences.

LEM, your behaviour is belligerent and abhorrent. Putting a smiley next to that comment changes nothing. People are not as thick as you; you’re transparent AF.

If you really must, just choose to be either a stupid or an ugly person. Don’t be both.

Arrrrrgggh

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't recall her ever wearing a LV bag, I guess the brand just aren't interested in her. From memory she has never been gifted a luxury bag unlike Tamara who gets gifted each new LV release (and she only has 200K YT subs) Lydia must be doing something wrong. :unsure:
She has a Pochette Metis. Bought it in 2016. Haven't seen it in ages though.

Screenshot_20191023-133839.png

Reactions: 7
I know I’m late to this thread but I actually cannot believe the amount of money she seems to spend on things for the house. Unnecessary things.

I’m all for having a beautiful home but she is spending money like it’s water 😱
She spends very little actual money. She begs on Twitter for gifted crap then sells it later to replace with more gifted crap. She pays only trades such as Ken the painter.

Reactions: 10
Oh, how Lydia's Mindless Minions amuse me...

This is why she will always remain mediocre... 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 272 - Lydia on Twitter_ _@LatifaBntEbrahm @inthefrow @freddymylovee Oh this_ ...png

• Sick
  • Haha
All this is priceless
On the upside, Lidl looks WAAAAAY better when she curls her hair. She desperately needs the softness to her harsh look, and stick straight does her no favors. (See. I can give a compliment when it’s due [emoji1787]) Now of only she’d quit the nose filler...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.