Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost never watch his vlogs because they’re so painfully boring but...my eyes had to see this so now you must share in my misery.

They really try to make like they have sexual chemistry but it makes it even more obvious how fake it is? Like...Ali is a nice boy. Why is he saying these things if not to try convince himself and his audience that he wants blowjobs for tuna pasta bake.

Not to be crude but I personally wouldn’t risk any of my appendages inside that gob of hers. Might not get it back...there’s so much filler in there it’s probably congealed into one mass and gained sentience.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's become so ugly I just can't... even.

Everything about her face is just big and protruding... Her nose, her cheeks which look like they may explode any second, her eyes and even the big upper eyelids?! All enhanced (worsened) by the flattened greasy hairstyle. There's just no softness or delicacy.

I know she has had tit loads of work done but it just seems as though literally EVERYTHING about her features are different to a couple of years ago when she had the beautiful long soft wavy hair. Her eyes are now less almond shaped and more like massive light bulbs?

Is it her personality showing though? I always kind of believed that Roald Dahl quote from The Twits:
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
This is what I think is happening to Lydia (uglifying surgery aside)!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope these doctors and their patients are not billing the Australian healthcare system for vanity MRIs and putting people with serious medical conditions in line behind them to wait for a publicly funded MRI scan. I understand if a person has an infection from filler or something serious, but this?? [emoji848]
I think this would have been done privately. As the dr had suspicions of the fillers still being there, but didn’t specify if the investigations were prompted by a serious concern, like infection etc.

My president is trying to become my dictator. Some stupid marketing person sending out freebies to idiots with an Instagram account isn't a big deal. And it's not going to last forever.
Yep, I’m watching friends and family protest for their freedom (in a different country from me). Seeing increasing police brutality there etc.

Reactions: 5
Like I thought they'd say more or less (but with a whitepaper on it as well in addition to what I was thinking they'd respond with) to that trolls petition
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/272087

Yeah essentially its up to the site admins to keep it maintained as I thought they would, unless there's a perfectly good reason to do so its not up to the ISPs to block people from accessing certain resources online (that'd be a mamouth job to do and simply they don't have the resources to do such a thing) other than blocking say torrent sites and video sharing ones (though that tends to be from a much lesser extent) where they block all users on their network from accessing something

Conceiling their identity largely using VPNs makes a user appear to be not only sometimes from a different location to where the pool of IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) their current one (if dynamic of course) is assigned from (will likely be in their most local exchange to where their ISPs got least a share of servers in the phone exchange building is usually where they're located (mine tends to be one in Bradford for some interesting reason more often than not lol).

The only organisation that could feasibly do that I'd assume would be GCHQ (UK equivalent of the US's NSA) though they'd never admit to that, for things like the viewing at least of indecent images of children, certainly when there's been a sentence handed out to them, though they won't be blocked they'll either get charged and setenced or if its a fact they're on parole get recalled to prison.

Something maybe of interest is first ever off shore soverign state thats essentially a gunning station from WW2 that since was abandoned, is now a data centre on the North Sea Prince of Sealand is that.

Last edited:
I just don't get it. This is classed as free speech. We are entitled to our own opinions.
Lydia lies- we call her out for it. We criticise her for selling a fake life to her clueless minions who blindly buy the product she shills for a living.
How about we form a petition asking to ban these influencers who are negatively affecting so many young girls and boys... making them believe that they need a million pound house and million Dior bags to be happy.
NO ONE IN THIS FORUM IS MAKING THREATS ABOUT HER.
We are calling her out and letting other people out there know that Lydia's life and these so called influencers' lives are not perfect so that somewhere out there, someone who is about to end their life because they don't feel good enough compared to bloggers can wake up and realise that just because they can't buy Lydia's handbag, doesn't mean they are not worthy of love and don't deserve to live.
Nobody in this forum is making threats, we are here to have a little bit of fun but at the same time- give our criticisms- no matter how harsh they are.
If these celebs or Youtubers hate it, then they're in the wrong career.
Is there anyone out there working for a company where, no matter what you do, right or wrong decisions or if you submit mediocre work, you'll get nothing but praise??? does that even exist? No!
These people deserve criticism because we are criticising what they are selling - THEIR LIFE. ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THEY DISPLAY THEIR LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. You can't demand privacy when you vlog your life.
She's selling beauty and makeup- well guess what Lydia, with the amount of bad products you shill, no we don't buy it.
She's preaching how to be nice and respectful- Practice what you preach Lydia.
She's showing us her house and decor- Not pretty and too much begging...
That's pretty much all we say. How is that abusive???
She's ugly- well yeah because she started to mess with her face. We should say the truth about what she looks like now to wake some women up to the fact that injections and fillers are not always nice.
What is wrong with these influencers. Are we expected just to sit around and take what they say and smile?
What's wrong is that they are forcing people to like them when we are perfectly entitled to our own opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Adding her latest look to the face count.
*coming for her looks*
In the first picture she has the features of a young man. In the last picture, she has the features of a grandfather, very large jaw, chin, forhead, cheek bones, bulbous nose, bushy eyebrows. Her and the frow lady must have same freebie doctor because she has the same look going on, only her face is tiny.
I do think Cawie is a beauty she just looks like she is computer generated person, or an animatronic! Like a facade of a human, her and Ali both. The effects of being around Lydia all these years IG??

How about we form a petition asking to ban these influencers who are negatively affecting so many young girls and boys... making them believe that they need a million pound house and million Dior bags to be happy.
I'd love that or the banning of making any money out of selling things they got for free, me being me would either give it away or even if I was to sell something I'd give it away, wouldn't sit well with me at all say to a charity or something like that (exactly that actually) it's the decent thing to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd love that or the banning of making any money out of selling things they got for free, me being me would either give it away or even if I was to sell something I'd give it away, wouldn't sit well with me at all say to a charity or something like that (exactly that actually) it's the decent thing to do!
I know! I can't believe Lydia sells things on Depop! (some items even have tan marks and stains on them)

• Sick
Hush sent out these pyjamas to influencers and they were to include in their weekly video something about domestic violence, and I think if I remember correctly Hush would for every pair of the pyjamas bought, cover the cost of a refuge for a mother and her children for the night. Most influencers sat down and spoke coherently about domestic violence, how it might have impacted someone they knew, etc etc. Lydia did what appeared to be drunken twerking wearing the pyjamas. There was a number of comments calling her out for this, but of course she just deletes all those 'nasty' comments.

View attachment 49866

I was looking for something about the Hush Pyjamas incident and for some weird reason this page came up in my Google search. If you fancy a bit of a moment, have a read LOL https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2017/08/my-code-of-conduct/
Bloody hilarious. Yes Lydia, for most people “their Brand” is 100% said to be synonymous with integrity. For you, you need to try not to let “your Brand” lead your integrity — precisely, because they are BOTH AT ODDS.

SPOT ON LYDS.

Also she didn’t seem to write nearly as horridly as she does now (not that it was good then either, but still miles apart from the fodder we see today).
AA81A88C-5EDD-4DC4-8013-1F5D6F2C4D70.jpeg

She's become so ugly I just can't... even.

Everything about her face is just big and protruding... Her nose, her cheeks which look like they may explode any second, her eyes and even the big upper eyelids?! All enhanced (worsened) by the flattened greasy hairstyle. There's just no softness or delicacy.

I know she has had tit loads of work done but it just seems as though literally EVERYTHING about her features are different to a couple of years ago when she had the beautiful long soft wavy hair. Her eyes are now less almond shaped and more like massive light bulbs?

Is it her personality showing though? I always kind of believed that Roald Dahl quote from The Twits:

This is what I think is happening to Lydia (uglifying surgery aside)!
That’s funny. I often think of this quote when watching Lydia too! :))

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I just don't get it. This is classed as free speech. We are entitled to our own opinions.
Lydia lies- we call her out for it. We criticise her for selling a fake life to her clueless minions who blindly buy the product she shills for a living.
NO ONE IN THIS FORUM IS MAKING THREATS ABOUT HER.
We are calling her out and letting other people out there know that Lydia's life and these so called influencers' lives are not perfect so that somewhere out there, someone who is about to end their life because they don't feel good enough compared to bloggers can wake up and realise that just because they can't buy Lydia's handbag, doesn't mean they are not worthy of love and don't deserve to live.
Nobody in this forum is making threats, we are here to have a little bit of fun but at the same time- give our criticisms- no matter how harsh they are.
If these celebs or Youtubers hate it, then they're in the wrong career.
Is there anyone out there working for a company where, no matter what you do, right or wrong decisions or if you submit mediocre work, you'll get nothing but praise??? does that even exist? No!
These people deserve criticism because we are criticising what they are selling - THEIR LIFE. ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THEY DISPLAY THEIR LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. You can't demand privacy when you vlog your life.
She's selling beauty and makeup- well guess what Lydia, with the amount of bad products you shill, no we don't buy it.
She's preaching how to be nice and respectful- Practice what you preach Lydia.
She's showing us her house and decor- Not pretty and too much begging...
That's pretty much all we say. How is that abusive???
She's ugly- well yeah because she started to mess with her face. We should say the truth about what she looks like now to wake some women up to the fact that injections and fillers are not always nice.
What is wrong with these influencers. Are we expected just to sit around and take what they say and smile?
What's wrong is that they are forcing people to like them when we are perfectly entitled to our own opinions.
The person who started the petition is a gay reality TV star who gets quite horrific homophobic abuse online. Then you had influenzas like Lydia, Vic and co jumping on the bandwagon. The response is in relation to the original purpose of the petition which is that abuse that is homophobic, racist etc should be better policed by the companies that provide the social media platforms. I don’t think any SM company will care that some influencer was told her latest handbag was ugly and not declared as a gift.

Reactions: 15
I know! I can't believe Lydia sells things on Depop! (some items even have tan marks and stains on them)
Yeah I thought that's what she was doing, from at least some hinting on one of the past threads, in addition to someone categorically about someone on this essentially what these people say or do online to 'run a business' sell essentially their free gifted stuff on that same site, think actually they said they once they'd show an item on youtube then within few hours at least was on Depop, I think its utterly disgusting that alone stains or marks on them excluded.

Someone was selling their whole collection they have of something which I will refrain from saying on here I bought something from on Ebay, funding the chance of kids in Nigeria having an education think thats amazing!

should be better policed by the companies that provide the social media platforms.
As a response to it they've I think got a white paper or due to be making one anyway, but it won't certainly be from the ISPs part, they simply wouldn't have the resources to do that, it largely speaking undermines as well democracy since rarther the number of MPs closing theirs off due to abuse. Not that I'd consider it a democracy has more of a look of an autocracy probably here right now.... but still....

Last edited:
Lidl piddle Millen has seen that it’s has a dinning table! Oups she now wants one.
C5C77630-8BAE-4CAC-925E-4A1D61D4A828.jpeg

It’s = in the frow(auto correct, doesn’t like itf !)

Reactions: 15
Lidl piddle Millen has seen that it’s has a dinning table! Oups she now wants one.View attachment 50160
That's not a dining table in the kitchen; it's a boardroom table 😁 !!! They don't have enough friends to fill even one end of that table. Plus, not only does she not have space for this, she'd have to move the lounge over to the current dining room. That's so dumb. Lydia is posting nonsense per usual.

That is such an odd thing to say. Surely
That's not a dining table in the kitchen; it's a boardroom table 😁 !!! They don't have enough friends to fill even one end of that table. Plus, not only does she not have space for this, she'd have to move the lounge over to the current dining room. That's so dumb. Lydia is posting nonsense per usual.
She could get rid of the sofas in the kitchen and put a table in front of the door.

Reactions: 6
a “packed house” for Lydia is one of Ali’s friends stranded all alone on the other side of the room whilst Ali plays with himself.

Frow 22 minutes ago..... let the the games begin 🤣🤣 @Hunevoque2

E3D2A8F5-970D-4268-8D19-2812E2CD4798.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Was just going to say something along the lines of that, may as well put both of them at opposite ends of the table that'd be a good laugh lol, I mean in what possible sense of logic does that make any reasonable (scratch that actually any to be honest) sense in anyway whatsoever?

Reactions: 2
That is such an odd thing to say. Surely

She could get rid of the sofas in the kitchen and put a table in front of the door.
The previous owners had a dining table and chairs in front of the kitchen window lol

Oh look the leather fire guard has appeared, probably free 🙄
Screenshot_20191019_212435_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.