Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her wedding video on YouTube always been her featured video or is this a new thing?

Reactions: 8
Has her wedding video on YouTube always been her featured video or is this a new thing?
I'm pretty certain this is a new thing, she has made it her featured video because I am assuming you get to choose which of your videos is your featured one. This will be because she is so desperate that she is missing out on those wedding views, so she's dredging up her wedding stuff and pretending like it happened yesterday and not two years ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty certain this is a new thing, she has made it her featured video because I am assuming you get to choose which of your videos is your featured one. This will be because she is so desperate that she is missing out on those wedding views, so she's dredging up her wedding stuff and pretending like it happened yesterday and not two years ago!
This has certainly been an insight into Lydia’s deranged little mind. No wonder she has no friends. I’d say it’s her one upmanship and competitiveness that’s causing her “stress”. It’s one thing to have a moment and reminisce about your special day but this is just ugly and tragic.

Then again I was stunned that she she loved her special day because she was was the centre of attention. Sure, goes without saying. If that’s the first thing you remember however you’re just a sad human. Your day should first and foremost be a celebration of your love and the coming together of families. For Lydia it was a catwalk and a way to display herself. I doubt she would have noticed if Ali wasn’t there. She’s a sad individual.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Until someone looks at the date of it and thinks she's lost the plot (which she has anyway), laughing at the first time I ever watched it laughing out of the I don't really know how to describe it weird doesnt even come close.

Reactions: 8
For the love of god Lydia, you don't have tonsillitis and you shouldn't try to get sympathy for the fact that your tonsils hurt. Stop jumping to conclusions. Im about ready to go over there and take them out for her just to get her to shut up about it. Tonsils become inflamed and sour for so many reasons! its even normal in some people to just wake up with a sore throat for two days and it goes away. It can be from something as simple as allergies, weather changes, or you just have a cold coming on..

Come to think about it, she probably has a terrible immune system. With the not eating, and just downing red bulls, and who knows if she actually kicked that smoking habit or not.

I can't stand to hear her complain about her being "sick". Or how she is apparently scared of getting sick. This really just sounds like another reason to talk about herself and get more pity.

Reactions: 15
The leather fireguard looks great on their lovely carpet scraps
ha! I'm so baffled by the carpet scrap. I've never seen someone use an offcut like that. I'm assuming it's there to protect the carpet below in case there's a mess from the fire? Looks unfinished and scruffy.

Reactions: 7
The previous owners had a dining table and chairs in front of the kitchen window lol

Oh look the leather fire guard has appeared, probably free 🙄

View attachment 50213
Hilarious! They are so clueless! Why do they have that fire guard in that room with no toddlers around? WTF are they even doing? They are so dreadful yet amusing.

Just to show how awful that looks in their room, it's supposed to look like this. In a room with HIGH ceilings. You absolutely relentless muppets.

Lydia's lounge has the architecture of a dentist's waiting room. IT DOESN'T WORK. Hire a professional!

Reactions: 13
Let me get this right....Liedl is gifted something and she declares it to the tax man, pays tax on gifted item.......she then sells it and declares the money as income and pays tax on that.
Do we really think this is happening???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let me get this right....Liedl is gifted something and she declares it to the tax man, pays tax on gifted item.......she then sells it and declares the money as income and pays tax on that.
Nope, I think she is gifted something, doesn't declare it to tax man, sells it, and then maybe declares some of that when paying taxes

This is something that needs changing now, you can receive a gift of up to 3000 pounds and it does not have to be declared. It doesn’t matter how many gifts you receive as long as they don’t exceed £3000 in one tax year from one source. So influencers can receive hundreds of thousand pounds of gifts and never need to pay any tax 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Nope, I think she is gifted something, doesn't declare it to tax man, sells it, and then maybe declares some of that when paying taxes
I think she is more likely to receive the gift, list it on Depop under a different name, pocket the cash and not declare it either in or out!

It's probably getting depopped under Lumi's name! Cats don't have to declare or pay tax.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.