Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't say Carrie is gorgeous, but I think she is cute (if you completely ignore her acting like a patronizing child-grandma and her clothing choices which make her look like a murderous doll). I think what makes her pretty is the haircolor and hair length which now finally suits her very well and the pretty milky skin tone which makes her look fresh (as opposed to all these oompa lumpas nowadays). You know how some people even if they don't have the most symmetric face or the classic beauty look still look pretty? I think that would be her, I think she looks young and fresh for her age. Most of the time she does look super frizzy and isn't dolled up and in photos she looks like a crazy person because she doesn't smile with her eyes. You probably have a friend like that (I know I do) who looks like a serial killer in photos cause she tries to pose and only smiles with her mouth? Its really creepy.

But I don't find her anything special in videos or photos simply because she is always a mess or acts very offputting. But in that "wedding" photo, I thought she literally looked smoking hot! The dress fits her beautifully, her body looks sexy and her hair looks great against her skin and dress color. Maybe also because Lydia was in a very unflattering pose with the orange tan and we can see just how much weight she has actually lost. They used to be the same built and Carrie is very slim already. Lydia, stop with the exercising please, there is no need to compete with Victoria on this front because she looks unhealthy and it's not about the weight at all, it's just that Leonie has the model look and you don't (but neither does Victoria, so don't worry, and there's nothing wrong with that cause viewers want relatable people).

Anyway, I digress. I should be working on a deadline, hence why my rambling on here :oops:

But to comment on the photo of Lydia with the blazer in hands - if that isn't the best photo to define a "GREEDY WITCH" then I don't know what is! Her personallity has ruined her looks completely. Either that or Ali really did photoshop everything down to a dot a few years ago. Probably both.

It looks like she has a Snickers bar (or maybe Twix) plastered on her cheek :sick:.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That works by the uploader (in this case lidl) selecting that YouTube advertisers can run 8 ads during her YouTube video. It’s her choice too if ads are to run at the beginning, during and at the end of their video. More ads = more money. More chances of people clicking on the ads.
Thank you.

Also, that greedy witch must be in need of more dior or ugly pinterest furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t know Carrie had such nice figure and she’s looks incredible especially standing next to grubby looking Lydia 😏 she really needs to take some notes from Carrie 😂😂
E5063B3F-C7C4-4F64-995C-670514B93FF1.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Wonder if aldi is sick? Battling cancer or something serious? He appears to be sick with something based purely on his appearance
Yeah, he’s got a tumour. He’s had it for a while now. So long in fact that he’s named it...Lydia. I hear it’s terminal but I think if he cuts it out and runs for the hills, he might live yet! After all, he’s got nine devoted members of his to-be rave thread to nurse him back to health...I believe in you Ali! You can beat this!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cawiees dress.....

DD0AF99F-FFC1-4F3C-BD11-2122B832CC05.jpeg

Wonder how much Lydia’s would be if she actually bought stuff 🤷‍♀️

Ladies, some of you are being a tad mean about Carrie. What about her super fun personality with her hilarious 'cosy counter'?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you.

Also, that greedy witch must be in need of more dior or ugly pinterest furniture.
And let us not forget that a few months ago Lydia lied through her teeth saying she didn't know how many ADs were in her video or even that she could alter the number of ADs appearing, saying 'guys, I genuinely didn't know there were so many and that I could change them, I thought YT added them automatically, so from now on I'll make sure there's not as many'..... this is about 2 months after asking her viewers if they'd be happy having more Ads or would prefer them at the beginning or end, so she knows damn well where and when she puts ADs in her videos.

I also needed to say this about last nights vlog - the bit at the end when she was saying that someone that went to her meet up went outside to make a call and ended up getting mugged - I thought she was going to say how awful it must have been for her or that she helped her, or lent her a phone or something, but nope, nothing. Lydia just said 'so and so got mugged outside and they nicked her phone, but if you want to buy my PJs I'll leave a link below'! Wow, how insincere and self-absorbed can she get?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
And let us not forget that a few months ago Lydia lied through her teeth saying she didn't know how many ADs were in her video or even that she could alter the number of ADs appearing, saying 'guys, I genuinely didn't know there were so many and that I could change them, I thought YT added them automatically, so from now on I'll make sure there's not as many'..... this is about 2 months after asking her viewers if they'd be happy having more Ads or would prefer them at the beginning or end, so she knows damn well where and when she puts ADs in her videos.

I also needed to say this about last nights vlog - the bit at the end when she was saying that someone that went to her meet up went outside to make a call and ended up getting mugged - I thought she was going to say how awful it must have been for her or that she helped her, or lent her a phone or something, but nope, nothing. Lydia just said 'so and so got mugged outside and they nicked her phone, but if you want to buy my PJs I'll leave a link below'! Wow, how insincere and self-absorbed can she get?!
Damn that’s cold! What a horrible witch (lidl).

Ladies, some of you are being a tad mean about Carrie. What about her super fun personality with her hilarious 'cosy counter'?
would you judge me if i said In the last 2 vlogs she’s missed out on at least one “cosy count”

I mean if you’re a nut job and you’re gonna do a job that confirms that...at least do it properly.

Reactions: 5
Lydia said this about her getting more emotional in her latest vlog...
'You know when you walk into a room and everyones love is focused on you?'
That's what makes her cry a bit like what she felt like on her wedding day she said.
You know- I understand she may feel like that on her wedding day- every bride does.
But a few women who turned up to a brand launch she can't even say the name of?
Lydia, are you serious?
You didn't say 'I LOVE SEEING YOU GUYS! ALL MY STUPID FANS WHO BLINDLY FOLLOW ME.
That's how narcissistic you are. You cry because everyone is giving you love.
It's much better to feel overwhelmed and cry because YOU ARE GIVING YOUR LOVE TO OTHERS. Not that people are loving you.
Self centred a**hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To think the lemmings think anyone to criticize lydia is jealous...
Keep your freebies & all the shite skincare you flog millen... we'll keep our normal looking skin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok & anyone getting offended by me 'picking on princess's looks'- it's yet another self inflicted result of her vanity & greed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Carrie is making me cringe so much with her baby talk when she's talking to Lydia.
She sounds like she's babysitting. She is I guess...
I also don't get the joke with her calling Lydia- 'MILLEN'
She's technically MILLEN-GORDON. or GORDON.
With how manly Lydia is now, I guess 'GORDON' will suit her more.

Reactions: 9
To think the lemmings think anyone to criticize lydia is jealous...
Keep your freebies & all the shite skincare you flog millen... we'll keep our normal looking skin.
Wonder what the lemmings will see once the rose tinted shade comes off.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.