Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Lydia "afford" anything she is not gifted? Depop! 😆 🤷‍♀️

I do a Spring clean each year and donate a lot of things and sell a few. But Lyda's Depop profile is madness! Wonder how much of it is "gifted" items she wore once and then sold to make a profit so she could afford the renos on her dried-things house of horrors? :unsure:

View attachment 41470
I'm curious, this actually legal to sell on something you were gifted?? Me personally I would not sell them on.

Reactions: 8
7011E1DF-D56C-455B-A015-3AB84D36C70E.jpeg

So while Leonie and Victoria is living their best lives at London Fashion Week, twinning it up in Bottega Venata goods. Lydia is becoming a PR/Advertising manager by creating commercials for other “less known” influencers? Ironically, one of them is actually at LFW.

F482AD89-36DB-4344-8F62-625E7A91FE3E.jpeg

94D1B4D0-D6DF-43DA-94B7-8158771542E6.jpeg

Lydia, being that you’re not there. And they all seem to be doing their own thing without your “help”. Regardless of their follower count, they seem to have a foot into doors you so desperately want to get into. Maybe it’d be best to just stay silent, take the weekend off from your full time job of trying to be relevant and just chill out.

Just because you are Victoria’s and Leonie’s pet, doesn’t mean anyone “less known” wants you to adopt them as your pet.

I know this maybe hard to understand, but there are people in this world that are focused on getting things their own way, not victimizing themselves and looking for someone to rescue them. It’s pathetic that you’re actually trying to assume the role of mentor and/or “helping hand” to feel that you have some relevance in this world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I knew I'd seen that face somewhere! 😆 DEAD!

Lydia Millen as Gollum.png

Wait for it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When you realise Vicki is a London Fashion week with your new best (cough) friend Leonie 😂
Screenshot_20190916-004659_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope she's making the "tonsillitis" up and actually getting those awful boobies fixed. They desperately need a reno before anything else in that house.
Yeah I agree. Those glands are the only glands she should be worried about 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lydia, if you feel sick go to your GP and get some tests done. Unlike your Instagram followers, your GP is qualified.

I had chronic tonsilitis for a year and then a tonsillectomy in my last year of secondary school. it was no fun. But as someone mentioned, lots of the symptoms are similar to the flu and other viral and bacterial infections.

I'm actually surprised she spelled tonsilitis correctly as on IG stories her writing could do with some editing before she posts. Lydia was with Carrie at a 'gallergy' and isn't clear on whether she needs 'two' washing machines and 'two' dryers – or just a washing machine and a dryer 'too' - 'to' be delivered to her bungalow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I had my tonsills removed, it was AWFUL. it did not help. I had the same issues, sick every month. Got even worse after I removed them.

You know what helped, Lydiot? Being happy. I stopped moaning. I stopped feeling sorry for myself.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You folks move seriously quickly over here! I was off for a day and had so many pages to catch up on 😂 No wonder poor Lydia is always behind on her videos. It’s almost a full time job just keeping up with the tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely triggered by the megalo-ego-maniac turned victim on instagram.
Making out that you are living your best life, while completely crumbling like a gluten, dairy, sugar free biscotti just dunked in a latte, behind the scenes.

Cover your ears (or in this case eyes) people and prepare for a rampage....

Some people have the strength to be in the limelight. Others don't.
If you have an inflated, but fragile ego, social media is probably not the most suitable occupation for you. If you are very sensitive to bullying, again, social media is probably not the best place for you. As a matter of fact social media is still optional. Billions of people live every day without disclosing their latest irrelevant purchase (or #presspresent) via social media.

If you aren't suitable for your job, we are in an extremely fortunate part of the world where we can choose another.
For example, I am highly sensitive to physical violence. I choose to not work for the police or defence force, because I aware that I do not have the fortitude required. Likewise, I am very sensitive to animal suffering, so despite my love for animals, I could never be a veterinarian. These are both highly admirable occupations, however, I am just not a suitable candidate for either of them. I would be a blubbering mess at the end of every day. (Is this ringing any bells for you?).
I changed my career to the scientific industry, because I found the vacuous design field was not meeting my emotional and mental requirements. If your career is inflicting that much suffering on you, you have the luxury of changing it. It's the power of choice. Speaking of choice:

You can't choose your mental health, but you can choose how to deal with it.
Blaming your mental health on the way you are treated is not going to solve your problem. Claiming everything would be fine if everyone was nice to you, is a very romantic and unrealistic way to live life.
Not everyone in the world is going to like you. At some point, everyone is subjected to some level of bullying. The more you put yourself out there, the higher the chance you have of encountering someone who will not like you. It is up to you to equip yourself with the skills to be able to deal with it. As long as you continue to blame external factors on your mental health, you will make limited progress.

"It cost me my happiness."
Happiness cannot be bought and sold. You cannot find your spirit redecorating your house. Your possessions do not equate to your ultimate contentment and gratification. The more you have, the more you want. The more you focus on yourself and your stuff, the less happy you will be.
Human trafficking, childhood slavery, the illegal organ trade, exploitation, abuse, irreparable damage to vital earth systems and disproportionate resource distribution in the world. The planet is in crisis. How are we going to be able to survive the next 100 years? What kind of life will our children have?
This is the kind of tit that should keep you up at night.
Not crying that someone dissed you about your crappy life choices and character.
Attain some perspective.
Hint: along with happiness, it can't be bought in stores.

Knowledge can provide power in the form of perspective.
Studying behavioural ecology in animals can provide amazing perspective. (Sorry, I usually try to refrain from succumbing to full science nerd while here).
Humans, along with other primates are hierarchical, social animals.
Establishing dominance and justice, through bullying and aggression is very characteristic of primates. Chimps partake in murderous gang-wars and are renowned for being patriarchal female batterers, gorillas commonly commit infanticide, and less dominant orangutans regularly kidnap and ra... well, let's just keep this P.G.
The message is establishing social status and social justice through dominance displays is very typical of all primates.
Now that murder and violence are frowned upon in our society, and our communication skills have improved, we have taken to verbal social bashing instead. Gets the job done, but is far less messy and incriminating.
In light of your campaign, if you think Homo sapiens are going to radically modify their social behaviour after thousands of years, you can think again.
Next time someone is being mean to you, you can ask yourself... are they doing this because they are a**holes (seeking dominance), or am I being an a**hole and they are trying to let me know (seeking justice)?

Cue sarcastic monkey face

🙊🙊

Don't even get me started on removing personal freedoms to protect your ego. We don't have all day!
And taking the time to point out the campaign gained 100,000 signatures because of you, is in incredibly poor taste.

Credit to Gemma_NYC for her awesome and easily digestible layouts, she has obviously inspired mine. (See Lydia, acknowledging others and giving credit where it is due is not that hard).

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Making out that you are living your best life, while completely crumbling like a gluten, dairy, sugar free biscotti just dunked in a latte, behind the scenes.

If you have an inflated, but fragile ego, social media is probably not the most suitable occupation for you. If you are very sensitive to bullying, again, social media is probably not the best place for you. As a matter of fact social media is still optional. Billions of people live every day without disclosing their latest irrelevant purchase (or #presspresent) via social media.

If you aren't suitable for your job, we are in an extremely fortunate part of the world where we can choose another.
For example, I am highly sensitive to physical violence. I choose to not work for the police or defence force, because I aware that I do not have the fortitude required. Likewise, I am very sensitive to animal suffering, so despite my love for animals, I could never be a veterinarian. These are both highly admirable occupations, however, I am just not a suitable candidate for either of them. I would be a blubbering mess at the end of every day. (Is this ringing any bells for you?).
I changed my career to the scientific industry, because I found the vacuous design field was not meeting my emotional and mental requirements. If your career is inflicting that much suffering on you, you have the luxury of changing it. It's the power of choice. Speaking of choice:

Blaming your mental health on the way you are treated is not going to solve your problem. Claiming everything would be fine if everyone was nice to you, is a very romantic and unrealistic way to live life.
Not everyone in the world is going to like you. At some point, everyone is subjected to some level of bullying. The more you put yourself out there, the higher the chance you have of encountering someone who will not like you. It is up to you to equip yourself with the skills to be able to deal with it. As long as you continue to blame external factors on your mental health, you will make limited progress.

Happiness cannot be bought and sold. You cannot find your spirit redecorating your house. Your possessions do not equate to your ultimate contentment and gratification. The more you have, the more you want. The more you focus on yourself and your stuff, the less happy you will be.
Human trafficking, childhood slavery, the illegal organ trade, exploitation, abuse, irreparable damage to vital earth systems and disproportionate resource distribution in the world. The planet is in crisis. How are we going to be able to survive the next 100 years? What kind of life will our children have?
Not crying that someone dissed you about your crappy life choices and character.
Attain some perspective.

Studying behavioural ecology in animals can provide amazing perspective. (Sorry, I usually try to refrain from succumbing to full science nerd while here).
Establishing dominance and justice, through bullying and aggression is very characteristic of primates. Chimps partake in murderous gang-wars and are renowned for being patriarchal female batterers, gorillas commonly commit infanticide, and less dominant orangutans regularly kidnap and ra... well, let's just keep this P.G.
The message is establishing social status and social justice through dominance displays is very typical of all primates.
Now that murder and violence are frowned upon in our society, and our communication skills have improved, we have taken to verbal social bashing instead. Gets the job done, but is far less messy and incriminating.
In light of your campaign, if you think Homo sapiens are going to radically modify their social behaviour after thousands of years, you can think again.
Next time someone is being mean to you, you can ask yourself... are they doing this because they are a**holes (seeking dominance), or am I being an a**hole and they are trying to let me know (seeking justice)?

🙊🙊

Don't even get me started on removing personal freedoms to protect your ego. We don't have all day!
And taking the time to point out the campaign gained 100,000 signatures because of you, is in incredibly poor taste.

Credit to Gemma_NYC for her awesome and easily digestible layouts, she has obviously inspired mine. (See Lydia, acknowledging others and giving credit where it is due is not that hard).

Attain some perspective.

And taking the time to point out the campaign gained 100,000 signatures because of you, is in incredibly poor
Everything you said is so perfect! Lydia is privileged to have CHOICE yet she wants to take that right away from others. She needs to grow up and look outside of her small world. Her instagram account and her YouTube is her own personal China but she can’t silence opinions everywhere.

If you like who you are as a person and know you are of good character opinions of strangers should not matter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lydia is privileged to have CHOICE yet she wants to take that right away from others. She needs to grow up and look outside of her small world. Her instagram account and her YouTube is her own personal China but she can’t silence opinions everywhere.
"Her own personal China"
🤣🤣 🤣
Dead.

End of rant.
Sorry I was clearly bottling that up. 😤

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 1.59.10 pm.png

Now that I have gotten that out of my system, back to the fun...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Lydia has shared other influences in the hope her account is shared back. There has been a blogger recently who was on 6K and so so many other bloggers shared her account (those who Lydia follows) and she now has almost 30k follows in over a week. The power of sharing accounts is crazy and Lydia will know this. Sharing accounts is just a selfish plot to get everyone to probably start sharing her account :unsure:

Reactions: 20
I think Lydia has shared other influences in the hope her account is shared back. There has been a blogger recently who was on 6K and so so many other bloggers shared her account (those who Lydia follows) and she now has almost 30k follows in over a week. The power of sharing accounts is crazy and Lydia will know this. Sharing accounts is just a selfish plot to get everyone to probably start sharing her account :unsure:
Yep! Of course. I've yet to observe Lydia Millen do anything that wasn't for some level of personal gain.

Reactions: 15
I am happy that Lydia has acknowledged that her account has not been growing (opposed to when she went all rude on the girl who called her out and she came back with some nonsense about facts). But i think having other influencers try to share her account won't do anything for the growth! She doesn't realize that her account isn't growing because of who she is and the personality that she shows.

Attain some perspective.

🙊🙊

I really think that she needs this to be sent to her house like those Harry Potter letters so she finally gets some perspective

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yep! Of course. I've yet to observe Lydia Millen do anything that wasn't for some level of personal gain.
Also the accounts she chose to pick 🤔

That Zanna has her own threads on here calling her out on her morals too 😂 proof she’s spending so much time on tattle life and not enough time producing irrelevant content. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Let’s keep it up ladies. She needs to realise you can’t buy genuine followers, happiness or in her case she can’t even buy a washing machine 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Meant to post this last week along with something else but forgot about both 🤦 One just popped back...did anyone else notice in the last video she said she was applying something on her t-zone (she mentioned this twice during the process) and then she rubbed it into her cheeks? 🤣

Also...is it true Carrie lost her gran around the same time lynx disappeared? This makes it even more incredulous that Lidl was going on the way she was!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.