Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it as a latte first but the edge looked like crimped pastry to me too @Oops... ;)
I see it as a chocolate cappuccino latte. They can have those "bubbles" on the sides. I worked in a Café and it can happen. If you like latte-art I suggest kunit92 insta

1611242139021.png

1611242630434.png
She is nearly 5 and a 1/3 Birkins in height. But the perspectives are a bit off. If it is a 30cm Birkin, that makes 1.60m.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She looks like a middle aged woman in that outfit (no offence middle aged ladies) (y)
With age you usually settle to a style where you don't give a duck what others think. But damn, she gives 20 Million (Millen) duck what others think. That's the reason it looks so ridiculous on her. Just two years ago she was wearing tight and short dresses. And five years before that she was wearing vomit inducing patterned leggings with cut-outs.

👏👏👏

Random kind unrelated question — how did you underline slaves on Instagram?? Is that a keyboard feature I’m missing? Tell me your ways!! 🤗🤗
It's only underlined due to text correction or in this case suggestion. As soon as you hit enter or space it's not underlined anymore.

Reactions: 10
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
History was made yesterday for women kind and these influencers didn't put up any story about it. Wonder which world they live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
History was made yesterday for women kind and these influencers didn't put up any story about it. Wonder which world they live in.
She probably didn’t even know, it is not as if she actually knows anything about the world! Lidl is thick ,in my personal opinion!

Reactions: 21
oh hilarious, we said she hasn't bought anything from H&M for ages and never buys anything from Zara!

so

Guess what tonights flog is??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
👏👏👏

Random kind unrelated question — how did you underline slaves on Instagram?? Is that a keyboard feature I’m missing? Tell me your ways!! 🤗🤗
That's just my phone telling me that it autocompleted that word 😅 unfortunately I don't know how to format text on instagram

oh hilarious, we said she hasn't bought anything from H&M for ages and never buys anything from Zara!

so

Guess what tonights flog is??
Of course she's in her dressing gown again. Zero effort.

Reactions: 11
so she is back to her regular unboxing videos. does that mean she has moved on from unboxing herr-mezz? Or do we have to wait until she gets her birkin insert in April so we can see her gamechanger insert and that eyeglasses cleaner cloth version of a twilly? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she not say she wasn’t going to be unboxing/high street unboxing videos anymore or did I imagine that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did she not say she wasn’t going to be unboxing/high street unboxing videos anymore or did I imagine that 🤔
Nope she 100% said she'd be stopping H&M hauls, anyone know how long ago that was? Definitely recent-ish

Reactions: 23
OT but did anyone else notice the Birkin Melania Trump was carrying yesterday? Reportedly crocodile ( 🤢 :cry:) and £51,000...
Yeah because of my time.on this thread my Google news recommendations keeps coming up with an article about it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone buy Ali some socks - I cannot cope with his feet!

Why doesn't Porter have a dog bowl for his food - flowery china? And don't bleeping feed him in his bed!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.