Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just before I go...PASTRY - nicely browned pie crust - 3 dimensional hearts - served in a red cup...just sayin’ :rolleyes:

40135026-FB06-4165-8C72-B239C0C68883.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So now she’s saving she actually has designed a collection with them? Yeah, find that hard to believe. It’ll be stuff that’s she’s picked out and stuck her name on like before. She has 0 sense of fashion or what actually looks good. I’m sure even Karen Millen wouldn’t even trust her to actually design clothing.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is the dog following Ali around? I think he has bonded with him first because he is taking time to do so. If Lydia doesn’t hurry up and bond properly then Ali will be the pack leader. If Porter only associates Lydia with training and very little bonding moments she will lose him to Ali. She is in the kitchen yet the dog is at Ali’s feet while he cooks. That is very telling if you ask me.
I kinda knew she wouldn’t bond with Porter, she’s awkward around animals. I don’t even think she loves animals or is passionate about them, it’s all just for show. Lumi isn’t fond of her either. Animals sense the energy and Porter will be Ali’s dog.

Reactions: 30
I kinda knew she wouldn’t bond with Porter, she’s awkward around animals. I don’t even think she loves animals or is passionate about them, it’s all just for show. Lumi isn’t fond of her either. Animals sense the energy and Porter will be Ali’s dog.
It’s a shame, to be honest, because she spends so much time on the couch/daybed in front of the fire that Porter would be very comfortable there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So now she’s saving she actually has designed a collection with them? Yeah, find that hard to believe. It’ll be stuff that’s she’s picked out and stuck her name on like before. She has 0 sense of fashion or what actually looks good. I’m sure even Karen Millen wouldn’t even trust her to actually design clothing.
Out in the world, um no, here in France no Karen millen, sorry Lydiot!

View attachment 394814View attachment 394815
She's shrinking? Looks about 3ft tall now, even with the camera angled upwards
Sorry looks like a bag lady !

I was going to say « woman » but don’t want to offend them. When you are small long coats are a no no!

Reactions: 17
One of my best friends works for the boo hoo group and all I will say she is extremely high up on the board. Lydia has not designed any of the products but sat with staff and said what she would like and looked at the up coming releases and how she would “tweak” them and previous garments and just changed the fabrics! They purely “use her” as she makes them money and nothing more! She obviously told me more but I can’t say as it would compromise things ❤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Ive re-read the caption of the reel a few times now. “Comfortable neutral Birkin 30...” What? 🤯

Do I need more coffee or does that not make sense? Would you ever describe a bag as comfortable?

Either way, she looks quite the opposite - nothing around her Birkin unboxing has been comfortable.
Makes no sense at all - the unnecessary capital letter on every word doesn’t help either. How can she not manage to string a basic sentence together without it being complete nonsense?! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.