Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Tattlers, this Twitter thread has me seething! 😤

CF580E3D-DDAF-4558-98DB-9CD1935F45B3.jpeg
7E7AD21F-241A-4B1B-A1E1-14AA3E44F056.jpeg

1. It is NOT Lydia’s job to buy an Hermès bag. That is an absolutely ludicrous statement to make!

2. Lydia is NOT an essential worker, she’s an Influencer who is deliberately and openly flouting lockdown restrictions to do photo shoots ... for Karen Millen of all brands. Appalling is a gross understatement.

3. Lydia is being a nasty, passive-aggressive sow to another human being on Twitter and it’s UNFAIR to her? The only unfair thing about this Twitter thread is that she has clearly forgotten she would literally be nothing without her subscribers and followers.

4. “This level of GUILT”? I’d wager my house that Lydia has never felt remotely guilty about anything in her entire life.

5. Lydia does “so much for others”? WHEN? When has she done “so much for others”? I have never seen her do a single genuinely altruistic thing for any individual or organisation since I first discovered her four years ago. Sure, she mentions in her vlogs every so often that she’s putting something together to raise money for, or give to, a certain group of people ... but there is no hard evidence to prove she’s ever followed through with anything that could be considered charitable. I mean, I guess you could say she raised money for Alzheimer Awareness by giving away a Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis (which, by the way, she couldn’t be bothered promoting at all), but nobody has any idea who actually ‘won’ the bag, and the footage of the ‘winner’ unboxing their new bag was highly suspicious.

6. Lydia’s arrogance, narcissism and sense of entitlement have obviously hit an all time high. Her reply to Nikki screams “I am privileged, the rules don’t apply to me, and I can do whatever I want, lovely x”.

7. Lydia’s Nonno just DIED and instead of mourning him, she’s not only bragging about her first Hermès wish being granted, she’s also taking the time to argue about it with a stranger on Twitter. Speaks for itself, really!

So my question to you, fellow Tattlers, is do I
finally clap back at our Lyds, and remind her that she would not enjoy the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed if it weren’t for her loyal subscribers and followers, so it would serve her well to at least behave like a decent person towards others on her social media platforms?

Or do I simply reply to her comment with this receipt and ask if this is also part of her ‘job’?
566B51DB-4E3F-4E33-AAE5-108D8F3C525E.jpeg

Quite frankly, at this point I’m fine with either option.
Lydia is in desperate need of a reality check that nobody who knows her, including her unqualified ‘Life Coach’, is ever going to give her, and I have had enough of her treating people like they are beneath her simply because she’s a self proclaimed Influencer.

Lydia is not saving lives, she is not risking her life by caring for those who cannot care for themselves, she is not doing anything for those working on the frontlines of this pandemic, she is not donating to charities supporting those who have lost their jobs and are struggling to put food on the table for their families (if she were, I can guarantee we would constantly hear about it), she’s not even attempting to make a difference of any description in this world, at a time when things could not be more difficult, challenging, uncertain and frightening.

Lydia is, at best, an illiterate wannabe model who is completely disregarding numerous lockdown restrictions to do photo shoots for a company that is widely known for manufacturing their clothing using slave labour in sweat shops, and she proudly plasters that all over her various social media accounts.
At worst, she’s the epitome of a selfish, insensitive, thoughtless, passive-aggressive, immature, entitled, vapid, greedy, irresponsible, obnoxious, ignorant, narcissistic 32 year old woman. END OF! 😡

ETA: Apologies for the lengthy rant, Tattlers, I just couldn’t hold it in any longer - I AM THAT FURIOUS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Irn bru

One of my best friends works for the boo hoo group and all I will say she is extremely high up on the board. Lydia has not designed any of the products but sat with staff and said what she would like and looked at the up coming releases and how she would “tweak” them and previous garments and just changed the fabrics! They purely “use her” as she makes them money and nothing more! She obviously told me more but I can’t say as it would compromise things ❤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
My laptop hated me, the fan was running wild (I suspect a windows update is the actual culprit, in the past the fan didn't run like crazy or rather the CPU wasn't that worked up)
#teamChali #Chali

Chalie_004.png
having a hearty pasta dinner
Chali_003.png
(sorry, he lost his eye during cropping)
Chali_002.png
bromance ♥
Chali_001a.png
Where is Charlie? Ali on the search for his soulmate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

theredgossiper

Why does Ali have to take a call in THE BATHROOM when they have a 65000000 sq. ft. manor? So weird.

Also, I hope you all love and are completely jealous of my brand new BESPOKE tweed apostrophe avatar. It is THE DREAM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Not everyone is gushing over Lydia’s latest Instagram post ... some are really offended and rightfully so!

Lydia’s Instagram post
881D86BA-5C90-4DC8-BD06-F4623F144F58.jpeg
35304D51-EB83-451E-8F9E-ED7C1413A1EA.jpeg

Just a few of the negative comments.

Gina is not happy.
A2CE1E02-E4FD-4227-B26F-A9CC9F474BC6.jpeg

Neither are Tamzin et al.

12D67745-F24D-49B3-A63E-A44DAF6C08B7.jpeg
EA3305EC-187A-4638-BDE0-C1A15E17183D.jpeg

And this one is living up to their user name!
AC98D33A-AA44-475A-86C7-1303E3458345.jpeg

If I were Lydia, I’d be treading very carefully ... so many of her subscribers and followers are coming to their senses and realising just how pretentious, entitled, snooty and narcissistic she’s become since she moved into The Northamptonshire Bungalow!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

GetThee

So her bungalow is a part of the English Heritage because the nearby buildings reflect in its glass exterior...? 🤔

Blimey, I have to tell my neighbour I park next to, that my car is almost upper tier of personal vehicles due to the fact that his Porche reflects in my Nissan Micra's Windows.

Have to remember that bit of info when I try to sell it. "Price reflects the windows reflection." 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
1.PNG

*Cough* allow me to re-phrase...

What a magical morning it was here in my beautiful Cotswol- erm, I mean, bungalow! I’ve wanted to be able to upload a picture like this for so long so that I could rub everyone's faces in it, as I’ve mentioned previously I stupidly didn’t take a picture when it snowed heavily three years ago when we moved in GOD I WAS SO EMBARRASSING AND POOR BACK THEN! I’d never had a house that I thought was lovely enough to take photos of (a gentle reminder that I used to live in a tiny house, then I bought a house worth over £1m; just saying it louder for those at the back who are struggling financially during this pandemic) so I think it just didn’t occur to me. Silly gloating moo moo! This year though there was no stopping me from trying to desperately show off! Not even during a pandemic, with thousands of job losses and businesses going under, and families struggling to survive! We always get lots of questions about our house (I definitely made this up to sound popular) because it’s definitely not the norm BECAUSE IT'S SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOUR HOUSE with its modern glass exterior but also mirroring the surrounding buildings in line with the requirements from English Heritage due to its location but we absolutely love it and it's so much better than Josie's mansion look at all that sunlight streaming in ❄ I hope you enjoyed your weekend wherever you are in the world, except you, Frow. Ps. I have a bigger, and better house than all of you. Bye lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Katika

Long time lurker and enjoyer of all that this thread offers...at such a fast pace.
Like others I used to like her, now I can’t stand her. I detest how she jumps on things whether it be French Rose, wellies, growing veg etc....it’s so predictable and tedious. I was just waiting till she discovered Waitrose (the one thing I felt she hadn’t) - I don’t shop their because I’m trying to be something I’m not, I shop there because I’m a passionate home cook who always need crazy and good quality ingredients. Anyway - I just had to bring up that she commented on the owner of Gymsharks partners video about moving to the Cotswolds - it’s so obvious she is trying to form another fake alliance because he’s super successful and she’s (Robin) genuine and growing in popularity. She’s not excited for them, she’s excited to try and be part of their circle now they are going to have a big house in the Cotswolds (why is everyone so obsessed with the place!) - and why do these influencers act like they discovered the bloody countryside! And now the dog...i have a Doberman (a lot more work) and am only to aware of the commitment and training needed....it is not an accessory it is an animal...the pair of them are so clueless it’s painful.
what really gets me about her is the lies though, endless exaggerations of the truth. How more people do not see her for the shallow, desperate and embarrassing fraudster that she is I’ll never know. I could go on for days but I feel better for getting some of it off my chest! You are all so entertaining and I do find comfort in the fact I’m not the only one who thinks she’s a huge c you next Tuesday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers, please enjoy this selection of carefully curated screenshots from the comment section of Lydia’s latest YouTube offering.

You’re welcome! 😉

422BB86C-DAB0-48C4-B8CF-8E2B20401B30.jpeg
3AF80F09-5DBE-4C8D-87F2-30E0989C4507.jpeg
7D6FCF9B-17C8-4B6D-905C-BA440E04F607.jpeg
8DFA7CBA-700F-47CC-B452-8D1813971685.jpeg
81CAD2EF-E8C9-4445-9921-E9E7797E93EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

K18

VIP Member
What the fuck is this outfit 😂 😂 Lydia is morphing into the beige princess herself Josie

She wants to buy beige suede leggings to go with this outfit too 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 18.30.12.png
Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 18.34.46.png

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 18.27.54.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I have seen there is a recent trend I had to give my two cents to.
bernie.png

Change(d) my avatar (temporarily) to the proof that sqr(2) is irrational. Because Lydia is irrational as well. And we can hear/see the proof as soon as she opens her mouth. Q.E.D.
Plus she and Ali can use a bit of education.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Namima

VIP Member
She's "donating" the carpet to her mum.
DONATING !!! 😡
Why couldn't she just say "I'm giving the carpet to my mum." She obviously views her mum as a charity case. Always twisting the knife. Geez, she is vile.

I really hope her mum has someone, other than Lydiot, to take care of her in this sad time of her (Lydia's mum) losing her Dad.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

K18

VIP Member
WARNING: Before you watch this new video just know that she is extra cunty in it and will most likely anger you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57