Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she just has to make a point that Porter is warm enough on the kitchen floor. After we mention it here, so she’s sending us a message, HI LIDL 🙋🏻‍♀️
And then she shows us that he’s “allowed” in the living room after our comments about him being confined in the kitchen and with the gates up. I mean wtf kind of comment is “...he loves being allowed in the living room...”!??? Why are there rules? And I will bet my life on it that Porter is absolutely NOT allowed in the living room unless he is supervised.

I’ve never had a pet so please correct me if I’m wrong, but either a pet is allowed in a certain room or they’re not, right? Or maybe in some cases they do need to be accompanied, but would you go out of your way to keep them out of the room (locking doors, using gates etc.) and only let them in when it suits you?

Edit: you can totally tell that the dog prefers Ali. And Ali loves Porter, just watched his new video (well the first bit with Porter). How is it that he’s done such a sweet video that showcases Porter and there’s so much playful interaction, yet our silly moo moo only introduced him officially by bothering him whilst he was sleeping in his crate??? And we see none of that kind of interaction on her flogs. She’s such a bloody fraud!
Why does she care about the carpet.. isn’t she planning round 158 of redecorating

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dear Everyone

Please will you all look at @Gertrude new SOLIDARITY with @PixelGirl avatar having enlarged it? Does anyone else think it looks like a delicious pie-in-a-cup when it’s enlarged?

Teddy Bear. For therein...madness lies...We’ve had a lot of weather lately haven’t we..? (whistles nervously and tries to move-in next door) 🐾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Dear Everyone

Please will you all look at @Gertrude new SOLIDARITY with @PixelGirl avatar having enlarged it? Does anyone else think it looks like a delicious pie-in-a-cup when it’s enlarged?

Teddy Bear. For therein...madness lies...We’ve had a lot of weather lately haven’t we..? (whistles nervously and tries to move-in next door) 🐾
I thought it was a coffee 🤷‍♀️ Are we all losing our minds? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear Everyone

No sightings of a pie, @Oops. I say this with conviction - I see no pie. 🤔🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously we know people make money from views and Ads on YouTube but if you don't want to line Lidl's pockets, you can watch her vlogs at www.invidious.site

If you haven't got Instagram or you've been blocked, you can still see posts and stories at www.insta-stories.ru

and if you just want a laugh, check these out...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
1611216979427.png

I noticed this and thought it was a bit odd, perhaps they forgot to edit something out?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Forgive me for my poor geography, but what is exciting on the Cotswolds? It looks like a beautiful place, from the pictures, but am I right to think that's in the middle of nowhere? I do see the Cotswolds as a retiring place, but I don't see it as a place for middle-aged couples to stay.

Is it far from the city centers? Is it accessible by train or car? Is it generally safe?

I wonder who will be stupid enough to buy the bungalow. That walls must have 50+ layers of paint already.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree that was my thoughts too. I remember watching one of Em Sheldon's vlogs and she got ready to have lunch with her grandparents and had a top on that was slashed at the front down to her bellybutton with everything swinging in the wind. Why would you do that to your grandparents? I am not against dressing that way (well I wouldn't myself) but her grandparents are of a different era, same as Lydia's grandparents. Plus why would you dress like a hooker on your wedding day, I don't understand it? I wonder if she'll look back on those photos in later life and wondering why the hell she had those enormous melons out on display like that? It's just so trashy.
I really wouldn't be able to enjoy my day for fear they pop out.

Reactions: 6
Does no one else feel like the dog senses Alis good energy. He seems to always play w Ali
Absolutely. Ali may be dim and vain and whatnot but he certainly loves all animals and feels empathy for them. Animals do sense human energy and Ali gives off such calm and positive energy, it's no wonder both Lumi and Porter gravitate more towards him. I don't doubt that Lydia loves them, but she emanates such a negative and chaotic energy, I'm surprised Porter even goes to her. I suppose he trusts her because she's the one with the food, but I suspect he'll always prefer cuddle times with Ali.

Reactions: 28
It does feel like she’s setting the scenes for an attempt to move to the Cotswalds. But then, why is she redoing the Bunga again (full kitchen refurb is clearly next) and getting the 50K greenhouse?!

Reactions: 21
It’s like the living room is a treat for Porter because it’s so cream and white he isn’t allowed. Shouldn’t have got a dog if they can’t give him free roam of the house, they should be exploring their home, not confined to doggy prison. I said it before but they should’ve got a cat.. dogs are far too high maintenance for mrs high maintenance herself 😔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Forgive me for my poor geography, but what is exciting on the Cotswolds? It looks like a beautiful place, from the pictures, but am I right to think that's in the middle of nowhere? I do see the Cotswolds as a retiring place, but I don't see it as a place for middle-aged couples to stay.

Is it far from the city centers? Is it accessible by train or car? Is it generally safe?

I wonder who will be stupid enough to buy the bungalow. That walls must have 50+ layers of paint already.
The Cotswolds is lovely, it's a large area so in some places you can be further from a bigger town or City but in the UK no where is really that far. From some areas you can be in Bath, Bristol, Cheltenham, Oxford all with ease if you wanted but there are some stunning Cotswolds towns so not everyone wants to or needs to. There are train stations yes but again depends on where you are so a car is really needed. It really is a beautiful place but people that actually live and grew up there don't talk about it like these people. If you ask where they're from or live they tell you the name of the Town or Village not just 'The Cotswolds', it's such a large area so you could live anywhere from just outside Bath to near Banbury.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Looks like they are both vying for a top spot in her circle :ROFLMAO:
Oh she now wants a Traxter ... for the Bungalow .. I mean .. REALLY ...... They have a sodding garden not a country estate .. just another copy/arselick yet again ...... no wonder she finds it hard to make friends .. you can't just follow people and poof you become friends. It's this flitting from one couple to another to find who is "en Vogue" at the moment for more engagement that is truly pathetic. Be your authentic self and stay in your lane and do you.
The life they have must be so tedious and boring and quite lonely frankly.

This guy is a business man though. What does he have in common with the sidekicks Charlie and Ali?
This guy singlehandedly created a brand from nothing and is a Millionaire now that he sold a part of it ..... He is actually genuinely a nice guy too as I have watched his video on how he built the company and it is quite eye-opening. Hard graft ... no airs and graces .. invested a loan and made it!
This guy can have all the things in the world and I would still applaud him as he has a work ethic and hasn't begged for anything in life. These are influencers that make a difference. They have a vision and drive and will succeed no matter what. Lord and Lady however are so far out of their league that it is laughable all this sudden arse kissing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
LOL she is telling someone who has just bought a farm that she wants a Traxter, she has a bungalow with a garden, I think the sit on mower is a bit unnecessary actually. She'll buy an ATV now just to keep up and start calling her garden a farm!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Find it really weird she took time off for “puppyternity” or whatever she called it and didn’t post for days. Yet someone dies and she’s back to posting about pointless tit and selfies? I know people grieve in their own way but I’ll always stand by that anything bad that ever happens to her she will use as attention and traction for her page / videos.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
No sightings of a pie, @Oops. I say this with conviction - I see no pie. 🤔🤔😆
Did you enlarge the photo though? Is it not a pastry topping with hearts cut out and nice brown pie crust? Does no-one else think this would be a really nice way to present a home-made pie? Also, has anyone seen my dog? Can’t find him anywhere... :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.