Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, unbelievable. :oops: I just came home a few min ago and refreshed now my YT tab
1611249066814.png

I may watch it. Didn't watch her few most recent videos. Don't wanna give her puppy content views.

Someone buy Ali some socks - I cannot cope with his feet!
It's because his ancestry goes back to Frodo and they traditionally never wore socks.

1. First second in the video and she mentioned that SSRP slept in their bedroom.. oh Lydia.. it couldn't be more obvious when you had a sign on your forehead that would say "OBVIOUS".
  2. Mentioned that he cried in the night but usually doesn't cry and they put the crate to her side in the bedroom and he settled - is this a dig at Frow? I mean, I'm here for this dig. That cow let Boe cry for weeks alone downstairs, since the day he arrived.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well so much for the click-bait title - she bought stuff for Porter from Zara - a poo bag holder and a blanket!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
No, unbelievable. :oops: I just came home a few min ago and refreshed now my YT tab
View attachment 395275
I may watch it. Didn't watch her few most recent videos. Don't wanna give her puppy content views.

It's because his ancestry goes back to Frodo and they traditionally never wore socks.
What is the point of all those clothes ( that are inexistant in real life) when she just lives in her grubby dressing gown . I don’t work but always get some form of clothing on! I actually don’t have such a thing as a dressing « down »!!

Reactions: 15
Supporting the movement to remove Lydia from our profile pictures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow I feel she makes these vlogs just for us these days!

Now she's explaining why she doesn't wear sweat pants at home during Lockdown!

Thanks hun

Now why are there still 2 Hermes carrier bags sat in the corner of the dressing room. Did you film this vlog 3 weeks ago? I'm embarrassed for you - now you're unboxing the hideous bag handle covers! Oh dear Lydia!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She’s sooo aggressive with her comments! Gormless followers ‘You've done so well doing this after your terrible week!’ Errr filmed ages ago. No mention to her about where the hell she’s going in lockdown?!

Reactions: 25
Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 17.24.54.png

Screenshot_20210121-172636_Instagram.jpg

The only thing she's worn in non-sponsored posts (except that wedding throwback) is this £20 H&M jumper (not affiliate lynx)
According to H&M, it's Polyester 50% (recycled), Wool 21%, Acrylic 19%, Polyamide 10%. She emphasizes that it's 50% recycled polyester, but the other half is virgin plastic and she's just gone ahead and bought 2 of the bloody things to make up for the recycled materials

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Did she refer to a striped jumper as a "Bretton" jumper? I'm guessing she means "breton", as in "from Bretagne (Brittany)". Couldn't try harder to look (or I guess sound) like an uncultured wannabe.

She wants her viewers to drop £275 on a Smythson diary and can't even pronounce the name - WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUDGSICLES ARE YOU ON?! Whatever she's huffing, I'll take the same, it clearly works well at removing you from reality without a trace

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry I’ve nothing better to say, but she’s just such a witch with how she treats that poor pup, coming back to genuine attempts at advice with her passive aggressive “actually he’s doing so well at toilet training already, but thanks lovelies x”

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Haven’t watched the new vlog...but I couldn’t be bothered to do a proper tea tonight so just stuck pizza and chips in the oven, don’t get me wrong it was lovely as a treat! ....But I looked at it and it was so beige and bland 🤢🤢 how Lidl does this every day I don’t know!
Surely all her medical issues have got to be down to not having proper nutrition

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.