Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MissMidnight I was thinking about your post from earlier in the thread and how best to respond. Do you recall in one of the previous threads I think we were giving @AmaliaLana advice about her housemate and someone commented about psychology. In this instance we sometimes forget that we are dealing with a classic narcissist. I say this intending it to come from a good place because I would say I am a narcissist too.

It's very typical as we saw from your post earlier, for them to deflect criticism through a victim narrative and suddenly you are the bully/the one with the problem not her. She's going to gaslight and unlikely to change. So I wanted to make sure you were OK and had some tools to think about how you want to react, or not react.

According to this website 6 characteristics of a narcissist. (So much material to pick from I just used this one)
1. Needing constant admiration
2. Accusing you
3. Demeaning, demanding, bullying
4. Blaming others
5. Taking criticisms personally
6. Exploiting others

I think a very interesting tactic is once someone else has already made a challenge - go in and like their comment. I would love to see like overwhelming "like" to a comment someone already made.
This was another one we could "like" as an example screenshot enclosed:

The caution is this: by giving any attention at all we feed the beast. Which is ironic though because we are all here chatting when we could all choose to ignore. I'm conflict averse - so I think based on the above the best option is to come on here and post it to us as if you were sending to Lydiot which will give us all a smile (so you would be gifting enjoyment to us) and you still get it off your chest at the same time. x

View attachment 398925
View attachment 398915
Thank you for your advice @Greedy Grubby Grabber.
Having worked on a secure Mental Health Unit for some years earlier in my career, I am very familiar with the DSM-5 criteria used to clinically diagnose a narcissist, as well as being equipped with the appropriate tools for interacting with them to ensure they are never in a position to manipulate me - and I can assure you in that respect I am more than okay.

I never intended to actually follow through and reply to Lydia’s tweet as I am fully aware that in her mind I would just be validating her behaviour, and I would never in a million years give her that satisfaction - I believe the universe will deal with her eventually, without requiring any input from me whatsoever.

Also, I’m not sure if you noticed the edit at the end of my post, but I apologised for my lengthy rant and explained that I was so furious with Lydia’s behaviour that I just couldn’t hold it in any longer ... I thought it was obvious that my post, regardless of how it was worded, was simply me venting here on Tattle without having to actively engage with her, or her merry band of sycophants, on any level.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haven't been on as I have been working. However is it just me or does she not seem too upset over her grandads death? It is like she announced it then business as normal
She was more upset over her cat's death than she is over her grandfather's.

That speaks volumes right there and shows what a pathological liar and pretentious witch she is.

She took time off for her cat and was in bed shaking and crying or some crap.

But hey, my grandpa just died but here's my new Hermes belt. Let's make a video!

Shows she cares about no one or nothing but herself.

I cannot fathom how a cat's death affected her worse, where she had to take 2 months off, but is back posting reels the same day of her grandfather's death.

She's twisted and soulless.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I cannot fathom how a cat's death affected her worse, where she had to take 2 months off, but is back posting reels the same day of her grandfather's death.

She's twisted and soulless.
She’s either a cold hearted witch who really doesn’t give a tit, or she deals with grief in her own “special” way by pretending it’s not happening..... but at what point do you think to yourself “is this really in the best taste”?

Dunno why I expect she would have that level of self awareness when she’s never demonstrated even a fraction before hand... you would think a grandparent passing would make something click- if that doesn’t, god help her xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she wearing a wig? She looks like Caitlyn Jenner trying to act all cute. How can she not see how much she's ruining her looks? Also a middle part is just horrible on her emphasizing her masculine look
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - we are now 68 👊 !

Books (Antique)!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was exactly the same and @PixelGirl took loads of trouble and went through her records and finally found the Graduation Photo - (I couldn’t understand why there was no Grad photo up in evidence in Loo or anywhere) this was eons ago...It still shocks me though because of the spelling/grammar problems.
I think that’s the reason I assumed she didn’t graduate as well @Oops...
I just don’t understand how a person who has precisely zero idea when it comes to constructing a grammatically correct sentence not only passed the requisite units, but managed to graduate from University?
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

When I was studying for both my Applied Biology and Nursing Degrees, if a student’s academic essay was overrun with spelling errors, or just didn’t make sense, it was an automatic fail ... for the essay only, not the lab hurdles or exams for that Unit, and don’t even get me started on using the Harvard Referencing Style both within the essay itself and the Bibliography - truly the stuff of nightmares and I’m considering going back to get my PhD!

You may not have noticed that I’m a little pedantic when it comes to all things grammar related because I hide it so well, but I would lose sleep if I thought I’d forgotten an Oxford comma (one of my regular Unit Chair’s insisted they be used in the Units he taught and it stuck - controversial, I know), and I would proof read every single essay approximately 137 times before I would even think of submitting it.

I used to drive myself around the twist obsessing over the minutiae of everything I wrote, including Facebook posts and Instagram captions.
Oh, who am I kidding, I still do ... I’m just a little more liberal with the use of dashes and ellipsis these days! 😉

ETA: Lab Hurdles is the term used for practical exams, nothing to do with a dog jumping over a piece of sports equipment ... tasks like taking a manual blood pressure, auscultating the heart and lungs and identifying any anomalies, inserting cannulas, administering tube feeds, calculating IV drug doses and programming an infusion pump, demonstrating correct resuscitation technique, and so on and so forth!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
where the heck have you been?! 😭 I hope you're good 💖

So, we know she has oversized implants... so it's impressive that she's managed to make herself look flat chested. 😂
But what I get from this photo: Lidl's got a migraine and back ache (from carting her bleeping ego).
How would you like me to best describe your new gremlin avatar please? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carrie removed her profile status that she works with her best friend and made her account private and seemed to me not 100% sure that Lydia has removed some of thier pics together mabye??! And she is not mentioning Carrie and Bolly as before especially with training porter etc I think they are not working together anymore have I missed anything? Has anyone noticed ?

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Carrie removed her profile status that she works with her best friend and made her account private and seemed to me not 100% sure that Lydia has removed some of thier pics together mabye??! And she is not mentioning Carrie and Bolly as before especially with training porter etc I think they are not working together anymore have I missed anything? Has anyone noticed ?
Oh my. I'm off to have a bit of a nosey ...
And she was not seen at the recent Karen Millen shoot ...

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think that’s the reason I assumed she didn’t graduate as well @Oops...
I just don’t understand how a person who has precisely zero idea when it comes to constructing a grammatically correct sentence not only passed the requisite units, but managed to graduate from University?
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

When I was studying for both my Applied Biology and Nursing Degrees, if a student’s academic essay was overrun with spelling errors, or just didn’t make sense, it was an automatic fail ... for the essay only, not the lab hurdles or exams for that Unit, and don’t even get me started on using the Harvard Referencing Style both within the essay itself and the Bibliography - truly the stuff of nightmares and I’m considering going back to get my PhD!

You may not have noticed that I’m a little pedantic when it comes to all things grammar related because I hide it so well, but I would lose sleep if I thought I’d forgotten an Oxford comma (one of my regular Unit Chair’s insisted they be used in the Units he taught and it stuck - controversial, I know), and I would proof read every single essay approximately 137 times before I would even think of submitting it.

I used to drive myself around the twist obsessing over the minutiae of everything I wrote, including Facebook posts and Instagram captions.
Oh, who am I kidding, I still do ... I’m just a little more liberal with the use of dashes and ellipsis these days! 😉

ETA: Lab Hurdles is the term used for practical exams, nothing to do with a dog jumping over a piece of sports equipment ... tasks like taking a manual blood pressure, auscultating the heart and lungs and identifying any anomalies, inserting cannulas, administering tube feeds, calculating IV drug doses and programming an infusion pump, demonstrating correct resuscitation technique, and so on and so forth!
Oh my Dog! Page - same - on it! I can’t bear my own mistakes either. When I re-read ‘Fur Babies‘ as a full document I was cringing at all the mistakes that I made! It was quite literally a head-in-hands cringefest 😧. The thing that took me the longest was the editing and re-editing before I put it up and STILL I made stupid errors like there instead of their etc etc. Also, I was the same with proof-reading examination papers and cross-referencing etc. I am also the same with table manners. I can’t bear seeing cutlery waving around or not holding a knife and fork correctly. Also can’t bear animal cruelty. Feels like I’ve been haunted by all 3 things forever. I getcha’ soul-sister - I really do.

Now I’m agonising over the apostrophe in getcha ‘cos it looks wrong...duh...😎

🤣
Why on earth are you still awake at ridiculous o’clock @Oops... you’ve been up for 21 hours!

Everything okay? ♥
Yes! Ive just been catching up on the avatars and reading all the posts I missed earlier today. When I’m writing or absorbed I can lose track of time because I’m enjoying myself! Teddy Bear loves it because he gets even more attention 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my. I'm off to have a bit of a nosey ...
And she was not seen at the recent Karen Millen shoot ...
There is a pic from Oct 2019 that’s still up...most her grid contains solo pictures. There are a few with Ali. One with Leonie because she thought that would increase her follower count. 🙄🙄🙄

I’m wondering if Ms Grubby Grabber Orange Girl thought Carrie was the one that outed her for the saggy Birkin...🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
There is a pic from Oct 2019 that’s still up...most her grid contains solo pictures. There are a few with Ali. One with Leonie because she thought that would increase her follower count. 🙄🙄🙄

I’m wondering if Ms Grubby Grabber Orange Girl thought Carrie was the one that outed her for the saggy Birkin...🤔🤔🤔
I have noticed that ITF's "Little Boe" account and the Millen-Gordon acc (Lumi & SSRP) don't follow each other and nor do the owners follow their friends' pet accounts ... 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - now we are 70 👊 !

Chalk and Cheese!
Thank you and it’s been a pleasure to join in the fun. #solidarity.

I’ve been pretty uninspired to watch any of LEM’s vlogs (view pure ONLY) since the August or thereabouts. Everything is repetitive and I can feel my brain cells dying from watching every frame. I appreciate all the Tattlers here that have kept us in the loop and are doing the hard work.
Keep doing the Lord’s work, y’all. (😂 I’m joking, I’m not religious, just embracing some of my American Southern roots.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yes this is the last picture together i am sure she posted more pics together since October 19 and one with her other 2 friends Sams but she removed them and kept solo pics! Not 100% sure but to me she seemed that she has removed some of her pics with Carrie! And especially she removed that she is working with her best friend from the bio!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.