Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way Hermes is working with influencers. I’m pretty sure of it. Just because Chlamydia got her wish doesn’t mean she got it from Hermes directly. I’m willing to bet that she’ll make it sound like she’s getting her wish list bag but she’s probably bought a pre loved one and she’ll lie about it and say it’s brand new and came directly from the store. She saw the comments from the YT video and I have a feeling she wants to prove to us that she is special and can command a bag from Hermes even if the rest of us can’t. I’d really like to see her buy more Hermes bags and get deeper in debt as I can’t imagine she has cash. She must be relying on credit else loans to fund her lifestyle and one day it’s all going to come crashing down ....
I wonder if Nonno’s will has been read already and she’s gotten some inheritance. Would be totally her MO to take her dead grandfather’s money before his body’s cold and buy an Hermès just to feel more superior.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
@Oops...

@Oops... My sincere apologies, I didn't know what you had planned and I had no intention making you feel that way. I'm not performing counting and specifically said in my post that you were and had been tracking the Avatars. I just think it's difficult for people just joining the thread to read back 20 pages to catch up. People can go back to 184 but they don't, sometimes posts are hard to find and I wanted to help out given I do have access to a PC (I mentioned issues trying this on ipad) and I am currently not working. I had no desire to belittle or deflate you on this wonderful idea and everyone sees what an amazing job you have done in this thread and in all other threads.
Given what you have said about what I did and how I made you feel I don't feel it's appropriate for me to continue on Avatars as this is and was your thing from the start.
I very much appreciate your sincere apology thank you.

By way of explanation - I got up at 5am this morning (like Lydia) to catch up as I knew I was at least 2 possibly 3 avatars behind. I started posting early and also tried to catch up with the posts I had been unable to like etc. I was aware that it was the weekend and therefore there may well be a larger interest and wanted to be prepared for that. Once it became clear people found it as amusing as I did I started numbering the posts in order to keep track of them. It was my intention (hopefully) to publish a definitive list at the end of the thread (to give more people a chance to join) and to highlight some of the hilarious one-sentence extrapolations then. Sentences that one would never normally have written but as stand alone sentences were extraordinarily humorous. I also wanted obviously to include the list you have produced then.

You claimed this was a team effort and that you were happy for me to continue with the avatar logging...Forgive me - but I took this personally and saw it very much as you taking ownership of the project since I was not aware of the team you spoke of. It made me feel criticised and uncomfortable and utterly deflated...that what I was doing wasn’t good enough. A good deal of effort was put in although it may not look like it.

Whilst your decision to help was well intended it seemed very heavy handed to me since I was very happy enjoying the process HUGELY. Had you contacted me I may have been able to explain that to you and also it may have given me the opportunity of letting you know what I would love to have help with. What would have been enormously helpful would have been a way of giving out bulletins of post 183 which explained how the whole thing came about in the first place. Obviously, I too noticed several posts asking what was going on. My time was heavily taken up with the avatars and I felt others might help with the explanation and they generally did. I could readily identify this as a problem too. As you very rightly pointed out its very time consuming with only an iPad at one’s disposal. Also there are faster ways of doing it I know, but they are far less personal and people would feel much more acknowledged with a personal or individual post saying thank you. Inclusivity is VERY important to me. I did not feel included in the plans you were making I guess.

I got an email from our MD mid-morning about an incident at work which unfortunately took up all day to sort out and so my best laid plans were scuppered as far as updating went. When I came back on here later I saw your post and suddenly a new improved version appeared to be in full flow unbeknownst to me with your plans for what was going to happen tomorrow.

I then thought there was no other option but to hand it over to you in its entirety. Since you have now said you don’t feel this is appropriate I propose to continue and try to catch up ASAP. I hope this explanation is sufficient and that we can now move swiftly past it. Thank you

The call in the ensuite was weird given that he has a brand new office just down the hall.

I’ve also changed my avatar to a photo of one of my (real) white orchids to mark Lydia’s recent sale of her faux orchids on Depop.
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! We are now 52 👊!

Orchids (REAL!)

This is THE DREAM. Last year she was gloating about these vintage milk carriers and styling up her porch with them. She was wetting herself in a vlog announcing that she was proud to have potted these hydrangeas in there. Everyone in the comments was saying how dumb it was pack in these flowers in a metal pot with a small funnel neck, no drainage. Obviously Lydia fanged back she didn’t want their unsolicited opinions.

Look who’s wrong now 🙊🙊
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - we are now 53 👊 !

Wicked Step-Ladder!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Lydia has a Bachelor's degree. It had something to do with business or marketing. She could fall back on that, since it intercrosses with her recent career. But I can't see her work for anybody. Narcs love to be self-employed, so they have no one bossing them around. Even if their business doesn't work out financially (my last boss and my ex brother in law, typical examples of that).
You’re right @AmaliaLana, Lydia definitely went to University and she mentioned in one of Ali’s early vlogs that studied Marketing.
But I don’t think she graduated because she said in one of her own vlogs that academia wasn’t really her thing, so she dropped out and went to live her best life in Ibiza.

Of course I might be wrong, but I think that’s what happened based on what she’s said about her time at University, and the fact that I’ve never once seen any actual proof of a Degree in any of her room tours.
If she did graduate I’m sure she would have it displayed in a frame somewhere.

Let me know if I’m wrong @AmaliaLana, I can take it.
Plus, I’m the type of person who would rather be told I’ve made a mistake about something, so I don’t continue making the same mistake and end up feeling and looking like an idiot. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re right @AmaliaLana, Lydia definitely went to University and she mentioned in one of Ali’s early vlogs that studied Marketing.
But I don’t think she graduated because she said in one of her own vlogs that academia wasn’t really her thing, so she dropped out and went to live her best life in Ibiza.

Of course I might be wrong, but I think that’s what happened based on what she’s said about her time at University, and the fact that I’ve never once seen any actual proof of a Degree in any of her room tours.

Plus, I’m the type of person who would rather be told I’ve made a mistake about something, so I don’t continue making the same mistake and end up feeling and looking like an idiot. 😊
To be fair I have no evidence of my degree in my house, but then again I’m not a malignant narcissist so perhaps that’s irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 17

There is a pic of her in ceremony gear. I think she worked during her Uni days in Ibiza (in the holidays).

Btw, the story, why she decided to study sounds as fake as all her stories why she did anything and when. She only follows a narrative. I think she is one of those, that thought she needed a degree in something.

• Heart
I changed my avatar too in solidarity. Here’s THAT Dior sage bag...
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! We are now 56 👊 !

Sage Dior Bag (THAT)!

Has she posted the receipt of her sending the money to Alzheimers Research UK or is it still open for donations?

Edit: I managed to find the just giving page and it is still open for donations 🤷‍♀️ when did she close the giveaway as people have still been donating

I wonder when she is going to close it and they can receive the money.
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - we are now 57 👊!

Cat in Basket!

You can just walk in the store and buy those? Those aren’t wish list worthy!
Solidarity Avatar duly noted. Welcome - we are now 58 👊!

Hermes Bag!

Ok, apostrophe S.

If someone else already had this then I’m going for the carrot’s

( see what I did there? 😆)
Solidarity Avatar duly noted. Welcome - we are now 59 👊 !

Apostrophe!

The definitely not returned, 100% went to the giveaway winner, Louis Vuitton bag #solidarity
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - we are now 60 👊!

L.V Bag!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I want to join in with my Cocaine&Caviar avatar 😁
Solidarity Avatar duly noted. Welcome - we are now 61 👊 !

Cocaine and Caviar
(memory of)!

Changed my avatar to lemon and ginger miracle tonic ....
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - We are now 62!

Lemon/Ginger Tonic (Miracle)!

Saggy birkin
Aggghhh! This came up on an earlier post of yours back on the thread - so I put it in as Hermes Bag! Saggy Birkin would have been so much funnier and I can’t change it for you now as its timed out. Drattit...So sorry - I got behind and was working back from where I left off :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Solidarity Avatar duly noted. Welcome - we are now 61 👊 !

Cocaine and Caviar
(memory of)!

Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - you are still no 6 😍

Lemon/Ginger Tonic (Miracle)!

Aggghhh! This came up on an earlier post so I put it in as Hermes Bag! Saggy Birkin would have been so much funnier and I can’t change it for you now as its timed out. Drattit...So sorry - I got behind and was working back from where I left off :(
Absolutely no need to apologise!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here we go, Tattlers ... Lydia and Ali have predictably moved on from Downton Abbey and on to Bridgerton. 🙄

She’s already “in love” with the soundtrack, which will be playing on a loop in the kitchen.

Now we just have to wait for the embroidered empire waist dresses, puffy sleeves, corsets (Lyds does love a cinched in waist), tiaras, capes and Daphne being her new spirit animal!

BDBF6E9C-B02D-41A5-9B39-26759F0984A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but my avater is what I think from the heart .... not an inanimate object but a real true feeling x
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - Now we are 63 👊!

Heart Message. (MASSIVE)!

Solidarity avatar is ... a cardboard box ;)

Thank you so much for the lols and the love. I just love all you Tattlers. Keep up the good work (y)
Solidarity Avatar duly noted. Welcome - we are now 64 👊!

Cardboard Box!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There is a pic of her in ceremony gear. I think she worked during her Uni days in Ibiza (in the holidays).

Btw, the story, why she decided to study sounds as fake as all her stories why she did anything and when. She only follows a narrative. I think she is one of those, that thought she needed a degree in something.
Thank you for finding this for me @AmaliaLana.
I honestly didn’t believe she graduated (or maybe I subconsciously thought she wasn’t smart enough to graduate and that’s where I went wrong).

I humbly and gratefully stand corrected!

And by no means do I intend that to sound even slightly sarcastic ... I actually really appreciate it when someone takes the time to explain why I’m wrong about something and are also nice in the way they go about it, just as you have. 😊

Reactions: 4
I honestly didn’t believe she graduated (or maybe I subconsciously thought she wasn’t smart enough to graduate and that’s where I went wrong).

And by no means do I intend that to sound even slightly sarcastic ... I actually really appreciate it when someone takes the time to explain why I’m wrong about something and are also nice in the way they go about it, just as you have. 😊
There is graduating and graduating !! 🧐

I shall put my pj’s on and 💤!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I was exactly the same and @PixelGirl took loads of trouble and went through her records and finally found the Graduation Photo - (I couldn’t understand why there was no Grad photo up in evidence in Loo or anywhere) this was eons ago...It still shocks me though because of the spelling/grammar problems.

I couldn’t use that site for some reason but I found this
So she gets more comments than engagement! Hmmm:unsure: That explains why she’s always asking for engagement like - ‘What shall we watch next” etc...I guess if she gets the engagement rates up (they look low to me - taken as a percentage of the overall number) she might get more/better work. So all the hype over what they watch is just to get the engagement figures up...Nice...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Here we go, Tattlers ... Lydia and Ali have predictably moved on from Downton Abbey and on to Bridgerton. 🙄

She’s already “in love” with the soundtrack, which will be playing on a loop in the kitchen.

Now we just have to wait for the embroidered empire waist dresses, puffy sleeves, corsets (Lyds does love a cinched in waist), tiaras, capes and Daphne being her new spirit animal!

View attachment 399315
For somebody who claims to be really busy, she certainly has a lot of time to binge watch hell of a lot of TV :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.