Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Lydia has deleted about 25 people from her private account so she definately doesn’t know who teaspiller is. Wonder if she/he are still on it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Looks like Lydia has deleted about 25 people from her private account so she definitely doesn’t know who teaspiller is. Wonder if she/he are still on it!
HAHAHA! I love it but I hope teaspiller is still boots on the ground! Well you can still follow bolly's account. Yes, bolly has an account :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She's deleted me too! How odd and paranoid, perhaps Lydia is having a rant about who she thinks Tea Spiller is and made Carrie delete all us randomers!
I bet this is the real reason there's not content, she's fully losing her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Looks like Lydia has deleted about 25 people from her private account so she definately doesn’t know who teaspiller is. Wonder if she/he are still on it!
She should learn from this don't post tit online when you don't want it to make the round. It's bleeping Instagram not your private mail box. But of course, she had to post it. She must brag under all circumstances, our sweet little introvert needs the attention. It wasn't some private message. And now she thinks she is Sherlock, deleting people left and right.
She behaves so unlikeable atm it could be everyone.

Reactions: 41
I’m sure she said on Insta/Twitter that she had all her January content planned?
She films so far in advance that shouldn’t the poor souls that have to endure her vids only just be seeing the end of December content wise as of now?
So if she’s disappearing (hopefully permanently) to irritate the life out of this poor puppy for the foreseeable, surely judging by her admission she still has lots of wandering around the bungalow spouting her verbal diarrhoea into the camera to put out weekly as ‘content’

So what exactly does she need to take a break from? She works at max 2 full days a month if you added up her actual ‘work’ hours.
I’m baffled to be honest how poor porterloo is the excuse for her self imposed sabbatical?
yeah I'm sure it was a insta story. Something along the lines of 'don't worry I'm still here and I have lots of content ready to go in January'

does she ever tell the truth?

Reactions: 10
Why are ALL of Ali's posts related to getting out of town and being in the cotswolds thus breaking tier 4? Is he not home with puppyternaty as well? Or is he so miserable he's just dreaming of not being with her at home?

And she's posted this under todays bolly click-bait. OMG how long have they had this dog? AND I agree with the posters that she's hyping this like major PR stunt and it's a puppy. Millions of people get puppies, and other pets... exciting but not like sending someone to the moon.

Anyone who gets a puppy usually shares a photo with pride immediately and then spams everyone with a million photos and videos out of sheer joy. She's psycho for hiding it and teasing...

View attachment 378435
On the news tonight two girls fined for travelling 5 miles to exercise. Ali has no valid reasons to travel anywhere other than Waitrose!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
As we said, attention seeking.
Jackass.

View attachment 378476
The levels of dillusion are great with this one as Yoda would say ..... At this point I dont dislike her .. I actually Pity her .... lives in her own little world of sunshine and rainbows oblivious to everyone and everything.
There is a medical term for this apart from fucktard but I don't know what it is but when someone has to intorvert this much up to point of smelling her own arse there is little right or going well in that persons life ... sorry to say it but I think all this externalizing how wonderful she and her life is could be a clear sign of sadness and a need for attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is absolutely moronic! Laughable! NO-ONE does this when they get a puppy! You are really taking the piss now Lydia.

ETA: WTF is she talking about with putting her candles on her doorstep and letting the neighbours take whatever they want, I DO NOT believe that for a second, Lydia when are you going to stop with your lies? You need to be found out, also the winner for the LV bag, sorry but it's not convincing, maybe a message to ASA will sort it out?
Dunder Mifflin didn't recognise cat maternity either 😭
1610129801017.png

I have, however, seen in Pets at Home job listings that they give you 1 day off when you adopt a pet to get them settled in ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG Carrie has done a MASSIVE purge on Instagram! She had about 4k followers when I checked the other day and is now on about 140?? I knew someone who followed her and she is no longer a mutual either now :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Wasn't she meant to be collecting the dog on the 10th January? Didn't she give that date somewhere? The only reason I remember was because a friend of mine is also collecting her mini dachshund, from a breeder in Alfreton on the 9th and I posted on the other thread, that I wonder if it's the same breeder as it was same area and a day apart? I wouldn't have remembered that date otherwise. I reckon she asked the breeder to get him last weekend, a week earlier. Very irresponsible and illegal if that is the case.
I put the 10th in the recent poll because I had worked out the first weekend after the pup was 8 weeks, thinking they would collect at a weekend. Maybe I read it somewhere though...?

Reactions: 8
I’m not a huge Olivia Attwood fan but glad she has spoken out about this, people buying puppies from puppy mills during lockdown because they are bored and highlighting (in her words) “All the sad little influencers and ‘celebrities’ who just go out and get the same dogs!” Yes Lydia that’s YOU!! Please let’s all forward this story to Lydia while it’s still up 😁
F9E958A4-77C8-49AE-9999-0D4C551BE50C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sure she said on Insta/Twitter that she had all her January content planned?
She films so far in advance that shouldn’t the poor souls that have to endure her vids only just be seeing the end of December content wise as of now?
So if she’s disappearing (hopefully permanently) to irritate the life out of this poor puppy for the foreseeable, surely judging by her admission she still has lots of wandering around the bungalow spouting her verbal diarrhoea into the camera to put out weekly as ‘content’

So what exactly does she need to take a break from? She works at max 2 full days a month if you added up her actual ‘work’ hours.
I’m baffled to be honest how poor porterloo is the excuse for her self imposed sabbatical?
She filmed for December in November and January in December, presumably to have time filming the puppy in January. She will not be showing the puppy until we've had to sit through her other tit.
Of course, those people who don't know her games are going to keep tuning in for a glimpse of the pup, only to be disappointed.

She doesn't need a break. Her whole life is geared to doing the absolute minimum.

The reason she has to control every aspect of her day is because she can't control the way people feel about her or the comments they make. Tattle will be killing her, (as will access to her private IG and Dr Botox posting the pup), but she won't be able to stop reading because she's a narcissist.
Her game playing is her response to this...it's all about control.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Fanfare for the fanoir!
All she needs to do at this point is just post the dog ... however as we have seen she thinks that by witholding it she is building up the tension and excitement for all her minions to then explode in views when she finally does it .. It is ALL calculated ... she knows how the play the YT game and the vlogging game .. she is not as stupid as she makes out which in turn makes her even more lothesome because little has she factored into this game of "Hide and seek" that people are going to see that she is infact using a poor little puppy for monetary gain which will not go down well with anyone least of all those that already loathe her.

I would have more respect for her if she just came out with the real rationale for a dog ... all for furthering her bank account and be done with it but she can't as that is career suicide so she sneaks around like a twit all "WOE IS ME" " MY LIFE IS WONDERFUL" " MY DOG IS A GENIUS" etc etc

She could apply for ASNEM ........for those twats that are bleeping backwards intellectually......

xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I find it most bizarre at the number of fawning followers she has. Like really sickly comments of adoration! Are they just intellectually challenged?. Surely anyone with any sense can see straight through this?? There again, I’m actually stunned at the extremes she goes to, to try and cover up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Using the puppy as click-bait as we knew she would - building up the anticipation for the reveal - really it is just sick. At least Victoria just blogged when she got him and didn't make this ridiculous hype and situation up. Half the people commenting on the photo of Labia with Bolly think he is her puppy, it's so pathetic.

And she has obviously made Carrie delete people she doesn't know, that is for sure. She is on the trail of Tea Spiller, we must protect our informant!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
As we said, attention seeking.
Jackass.

View attachment 378476
Well I've said it before , he has breeding unlike you 2 and compared to you 2 thick fucks Your damn right the dog is clever.
You do know what this is don't you. Alex (Harrison) ITF hubby posted that in one hr he taught Boe to bring the ball back and LEG has to have a smarter dog and it is also a backhanded comment to J as she says her dig has Autism which is bleeping angering and belittling to people with Autism and LEG has just joined in the mocking of people with Autism by making this statement. Disgusting piece of tit!

Reactions: 20
I find it most bizarre at the number of fawning followers she has. Like really sickly comments of adoration! Are they just intellectually challenged?. Surely anyone with any sense can see straight through this?? There again, I’m actually stunned at the extremes she goes to, to try and cover up.
I think a lot are want-to-be influencers, they;re probably hoping she'll become friends with them or some other ridiculous notion.

carrie had 4.7k followers now down to 143 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.