Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali...look closely this is your style - at the moment.
Funny how all these Chavvy wankers from London were all Louboutin/ LV and Versace a year ago and now they look like Werzel Gummage on crack for the gram ......
I would hate to look like someone else ... I love having my own classic Italian style year in and year out ..... and I shudder to think what real gentry would think of these knobs sitting on fences with bleeping Barbour and Hunting gear on for a bloody 2 minute photo?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
A
Wasn't she meant to be collecting the dog on the 10th January? Didn't she give that date somewhere? The only reason I remember was because a friend of mine is also collecting her mini dachshund, from a breeder in Alfreton on the 9th and I posted on the other thread, that I wonder if it's the same breeder as it was same area and a day apart? I wouldn't have remembered that date otherwise. I reckon she asked the breeder to get him last weekend, a week earlier. Very irresponsible and illegal if that is the case.
Yes you are correct I remember that too because it is an important date for me..
Ask your friend what the mother of the puppy is called that will say if its the same breeder.
I believe she asked for the puppy earlier and the breeder gave in as ££ is more important!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hearing her talk about ‘life coach’ made me cackle I would absolutely love to know who her life coach is and how he/she doesn’t want to just say ‘are you for real’ 😂😂
Don’t want to promote the guy but https://fl1ght.co.uk/
He was gifting her coaching until he got his “licence”
She also appears in a podcast on his website about how she overcomes challenges (online criticism) which I have not listened to as I would lose the will to live.
I have had a lifecoach in the past but i find the people who want to bang on about it quite annoying. She should just get on with it and the results would show in her content. Keep talking about talking about it - she is really superficial. Actions speak louder than words.
Just get a pad from Poundland. Having a 299 smysthon leather bound journal will make no difference to the sh1te she puts in it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The levels of dillusion are great with this one as Yoda would say ..... At this point I dont dislike her .. I actually Pity her .... lives in her own little world of sunshine and rainbows oblivious to everyone and everything.
There is a medical term for this apart from fucktard but I don't know what it is but when someone has to intorvert this much up to point of smelling her own arse there is little right or going well in that persons life ... sorry to say it but I think all this externalizing how wonderful she and her life is could be a clear sign of sadness and a need for attention.
Like, when my life is wonderful, I shut tf up about it and just live it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG Carrie has done a MASSIVE purge on Instagram! She had about 4k followers when I checked the other day and is now on about 140?? I knew someone who followed her and she is no longer a mutual either now :ROFLMAO:
Oooooh Madame Chlamydia is seething over at The Bungalow.
The IG pic of her and Bolly, the Instastory asking about a juice cleanse, the Twitter post about the utter genius of her 8 week old pup ... all just a cheap ploy to 'prove' that all is normal and happy over on the 'boarder' of Buckinghamshire.

Liar liar pants on fire Lydia Moron-Gordon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She's deleted me too! How odd and paranoid, perhaps Lydia is having a rant about who she thinks Tea Spiller is and made Carrie delete all us randomers!
Good theory. I'm sure she had 800 or so followers before, it's dropped to below 150 now

OMG Carrie has done a MASSIVE purge on Instagram! She had about 4k followers when I checked the other day and is now on about 140?? I knew someone who followed her and she is no longer a mutual either now :ROFLMAO:
Might be more like it. Not sure why I thought I was in an exclusive group of 800 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm been deleted from her Instagram, not bothered as she was boring lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how all these Chavvy wankers from London were all Louboutin/ LV and Versace a year ago and now they look like Werzel Gummage on crack for the gram ......
I would hate to look like someone else ... I love having my own classic Italian style year in and year out ..... and I shudder to think what real gentry would think of these knobs sitting on fences with bleeping Barbour and Hunting gear on for a bloody 2 minute photo?
What chavs??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Back in a previous thread I commented on how long it would take Lyds to realise the Mac monitor would clash with the ass-thetic and @Dobs asked if there was a tweed or wood version, like the flint stones gym equipment.
I don’t want to say we all told you so but tattlers got that conclusion first again before she joined the dots.it was mentioned earlier in this thread but I was behind by 5 pages so couldn’t chime in!
Anyway I would like to recommend this for her Monitor cover until Purdey start designing them Imagine

Also watch this space for the “live, laugh, love” phase as she goes through her epiphany phase of self entitlement, sorry enlightenment. Coz that bore fest is on its way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

An old Lidl masterpiece, where she is talking about her dislike of the "real women" eg. Not stick thin modelling campaigns. A hard read, mostly due to her lack of literacy skills.
"intension" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A

Yes you are correct I remember that too because it is an important date for me..
Ask your friend what the mother of the puppy is called that will say if its the same breeder.
I believe she asked for the puppy earlier and the breeder gave in as ££ is more important!
She probably threw a massive tantrum ala Hairgate and the breeder (and Ali) were too scared to say no.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So Carrie is still so far up Lydia's arse she cannot see daylight, and will do anything for her majesty.

I wonder if Ali will crack first and leave then?

And seeing everything is smoke and mirrors at the bungalow, I definitely think the giveaway winner was fake/staged. Every time she does a vlog she re-posts her minions watching it, why would you blank out this woman's name, unless she expressly asked of course, but still seems very odd.

Reactions: 31
@Tony_Reno
Thank you for clarifying I wasn’t wrong, I don’t pay attention to anything she says usually but I do take note between the nonsense. That was high up on the list of nonsense.

@Miscanthus
Her work ethic is non existent and it baffles me how anybody that follows her on all of her accounts doesn’t see that.
She recycles ‘content’ across all platforms and if I’ve sat through it on stories I’m sure as hell not about to sit through 40+ Mins of it edited together with a bit more waffling to bulk it out for the Adsense as I value my sanity.

I said this earlier on here, his a just a puppy. Nothing revolutionary about him, just because the self titled lady of the manor is his owner doesn’t make his existence any more important than it does any other puppy.
I wonder if porters siblings new owners hyped up their debut like she has his?
They probably sent the excited reaction pic/vid on the family WhatsApp group and cracked on with work like any normal person.
I can’t recall who managed to find the dodgy docs stories but if we can find porterloo on them then how can anybody else who stalks her every move not do the same?
The grand reveal is no longer a grand reveal, the narcissist needs to find a new outlet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All she needs to do at this point is just post the dog ... however as we have seen she thinks that by witholding it she is building up the tension and excitement for all her minions to then explode in views when she finally does it .. It is ALL calculated ... she knows how the play the YT game and the vlogging game .. she is not as stupid as she makes out which in turn makes her even more lothesome because little has she factored into this game of "Hide and seek" that people are going to see that she is infact using a poor little puppy for monetary gain which will not go down well with anyone least of all those that already loathe her.

I would have more respect for her if she just came out with the real rationale for a dog ... all for furthering her bank account and be done with it but she can't as that is career suicide so she sneaks around like a twit all "WOE IS ME" " MY LIFE IS WONDERFUL" " MY DOG IS A GENIUS" etc etc

She could apply for ASNEM ........for those twats that are bleeping backwards intellectually......

xx
In light of your wise words, let me amend my previous post slightly:

Claxon for the bleep.

Hideous creature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn‘t know you were an Aussie gal as well @toomuchstuff! 🇦🇺

All the points you made in your post are spot on ... such an excellent way of explaining it.

Personally, I don’t feel pressured to dress up to go shopping, with the exception of the first time I went to Hermès, if I happen to be in the mood to do it I will.
But as you said, whatever outfit I choose to wear (as long as it doesn’t have someone else’s bodily fluids on it) doesn’t really matter because I’m not filming myself and putting it on YouTube for all the world to see and making an income from it.

Lydia only puts the very bare minimum of effort into anything she does and she’s been like that for quite some time now - she doesn’t have a clue just how easy she has it!

ETA: Can you say where you are in Australia @toomuchstuff?
It does surprise me the number of times she goes out looking just plain daggy. She dresses up for the mirror then goes out looking dowdy. BUT someone actually made a good point about this that it could be all the fancy clothes she wears for the mirror all get returned or sold on, the clothes she actually wears are the cheapos.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t like this comment 😢😢
Sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you. I was just so pissed about Josie today and then Lydia also starting with the dumb manifesting crap. It's that what happened to Josie and why she CAN afford her lifestyle. But she tells her viewers she manifested her life/success/house.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.