Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posting pictures of someone else’s dog and house elf is now posting pictures of someone else’s house!! Are house elves allowed to mix houses? Never satisfied with their own stuff are they?
Ahhh! Hence the pic of his little elf bag packed and walking up the road. He’s moving house! Bless!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol, this hit especially home for me.
I used to ride western (before my poor baby had his knee injury caused by another horse), with a Western saddle, that had a horn. My dumb ex thought he could sit my horses trot better than I (Pony trot can be sometimes quite hard to sit, the softer "jog" of a Western horse didn't come natural to him). Be aware he never rode a horse. So I stopped, got off the horse and invited him to ride. He did trot, a few metres, and suddenly had enough. His male fanoir was smashed.
I thank god only had one incident with the horn when he suddenly jumped forward unexpected because he was spooked.
I did a long hack once and my fanoir went completely numb! Fortunately it recovered but now I wear my cycling shorts under my jodhpurs plus use chamois cream and all is well....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Still baffles me why she leaves comments like ‘I didn’t know my diary had a notes section’ in her vlogs. Like HOW can you not know the lay-out of your diary in a video about designing a dream life? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

An old Lidl masterpiece, where she is talking about her dislike of the "real women" eg. Not stick thin modelling campaigns. A hard read, mostly due to her lack of literacy skills.
Bloody Hell how absolutely disgusting talk about cultural appropriation , that phot is disgusting BLM/POC matter WHAT LYDIA ? bleeping Hypocrite!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Why are ALL of Ali's posts related to getting out of town and being in the cotswolds thus breaking tier 4? Is he not home with puppyternaty as well? Or is he so miserable he's just dreaming of not being with her at home?

And she's posted this under todays bolly click-bait. OMG how long have they had this dog? AND I agree with the posters that she's hyping this like major PR stunt and it's a puppy. Millions of people get puppies, and other pets... exciting but not like sending someone to the moon.

Anyone who gets a puppy usually shares a photo with pride immediately and then spams everyone with a million photos and videos out of sheer joy. She's psycho for hiding it and teasing...

F5D2DE47-4883-42A5-8E97-C5647AADA217.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think she has 'poor little rich bored girl syndrome' (just made up the name)

but

I have had 2 friends in the past, both very wealthy (not through their hard work), both with no purpose, barely anything to do, and both were very lazy, very very 'me'orientated, and both made a massive deal about anything, such as illness like having a sore eye, period pain, headache, cut finger, back ache etc etc. One of them (i am not friends with either anymore) couldn't cope when her 'maid' had a day off and she had to empty the dishwasher herself!

I think sometimes the more 'help' you have, the lazier and less able to do things yourself. I have nothing against people having cleaners or help at home, but if you sit there and leave all the jobs for them to do and live in filth then there is something wrong!

I really feel Lydia has morphed into one of these bored, wealthy housewives with no purpose, nothing to do, and nothing to focus on except self care. Even worse, she isn't spending her husbands money, she just begs for anything she wants. Today's beg is for a free juice cleanse!!

I've said so before on here, she has found a formula to earn maximum money with minimum effort and she's sticking to that, hence no ambition or career direction mentioned in her vlog yesterday, because it's irrelevant.

She did mention no H&M hauls, so maybe she fell out of favour with them last year?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She’s also the biggest hypochondriac I’ve ever come across and that speaks volumes! 🙄
OMG 100% a hypochondriac.
Feigning illness as an attention seeking tactic.
Feigning illness as a cover for doing jack tit ?

And should she have a child, she is, for sure a candidate for Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why are ALL of Ali's posts related to getting out of town and being in the cotswolds thus breaking tier 4? Is he not home with puppyternaty as well? Or is he so miserable he's just dreaming of not being with her at home?

And she's posted this under todays bolly click-bait. OMG how long have they had this dog? AND I agree with the posters that she's hyping this like major PR stunt and it's a puppy. Millions of people get puppies, and other pets... exciting but not like sending someone to the moon.

Anyone who gets a puppy usually shares a photo with pride immediately and then spams everyone with a million photos and videos out of sheer joy. She's psycho for hiding it and teasing...

View attachment 378435
she is a narc. all about her. im sure she won't like the puppy will take the attention away from her

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 378435
how long has he been there then? Before the 8 weeks??

sorry to be a pain, but I can't find it- what is the link for the breeder please? Thank you.

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of her anxiety and issues she is having is because she is giving herself far too much structure. She is writing down even the most menial of tasks like taking a ginger and lemon shot. I had a job that stressed me out and gave me sleepless nights and it was because my manager wanted everything doing a specific way with in specific time frames and would get super angry if something outside of our control happened which meant things weren't completed. We would come in to work with detailed lists and everything had to be ticked off and done but some times it was just impossible to do. He even went through a phase of scheduling our breaks for us.
Lydia is structuring her whole day from waking up to going to bed. Her list details everything she needs to do in a day regardless of whether it is work related or not. Like who on this planet writes a to-do list and puts on it taking vitamins and a ginger shot? She is logging how far she runs every time, is she documenting her bowel movements too! She is literally creating her own Mini north Korea in the bungalow and is dictating everything to herself. No wonder she is feeling stressed and having breathing problems she is a control freak who is wildly losing control.
She is trying to make herself busier than what she is and it is clearly having a negative effect on her.

She is setting herself up to fail like she does every single year! Why hasn't her life coach picked up on this yet?
Because it is not certified and is a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure @ajd63 ... not sure how good I’ll be at giving you instructions over a screen, but I’ll do my best!

1. Take a screenshot with your device.

2. Edit or crop screenshot as required.

3. Select the picture icon at the top of the box.
View attachment 378304

4. Click the centre of the dropdown box.
View attachment 378313

5. Select Photo Library from the dropdown menu.
View attachment 378331

6. Select the photo you want to upload

7. Click “choose” in the bottom right corner.

8. The photo will automatically upload

9. Click “post reply”.

ETA: Hope these instructions are clear enough and I’ve been of some help to you.
This is how I upload images because I find this to be the easiest way and if you make a mistake you can just hit the delete button and start over ... like anything it just takes a little practice. 😉
Ooo, thank you! Will give it a go ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If she’s changed so much as a person and her “priorities have changed” she wouldn’t rush to buy a Hermes bag simply because everyone else had one (especially when she previously stated that they weren’t her style), buying a trendy dog when you’ve said for yeeaarssss that you’re a cat person, saving presents from bands that where meant to be posted as PR, talking down to ali about the dinner he made, wouldn’t be leaving sassy responses to her own followers & she wouldn’t be scheming and lying about buying second hand boots (nothing wrong with second hand but lydiot thinks it’s beneath her) I’m sorry but if she truly wasn’t the same person why would her “big duck you to 2020” be a handbag? Lol this is bullshit. Maybe subconsciously she does want to change as a person and she sees that she has room for improvement but she clearly hasn’t changed. She hasn’t done enough shadow work to improve herself and I think she expects her life coach to change her actual personality FOR HER instead of truly working on herself on her own. The whole “I have new priorities” thing is actually laughable okay Lydiot your priorities have changed but yet you still compulsively buy so much tit 24/7 yeahhh you’re priorities have changed so muchhh 🙄🙄🙄 (lying for Instagram makes no sense when we can all see the priorities haven’t changed lmao the proof being on your own YouTube channel) lol sorry to break it to you hun but you’re exactly the same person as you was “before all this”
Need a double like button for this!

Lidl is so focused on changing her environment, she can’t see the problem is her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looking at her recent stories...she's struggled through 2020 (the worst year of her life) and has come to the profound and life changing realisation that a juice cleanse is needed. How much more of a 'new year, new me' cliché can you get?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Is she out walking with Bolly ?
If so this means Carrie is at the Bungalow when she isn't meant to be, and then she mixes with a dog and goes back to a puppy (if the havent taken him with them and is hiding him behind the camera) because rules have nothing to do with THEIR LIFE they make the rules therefore can't break them- who hasn't had his jabs yet ..

Lydia wtf is your so called life coach playing at not pulling you on all this tit and not bringing it to your attention your being a thoughtless hurtful insensitive creature!
It's an old pic. People in the comments think this is her new dog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I did a long hack once and my fanoir went completely numb! Fortunately it recovered but now I wear my cycling shorts under my jodhpurs plus use chamois cream and all is well....
@Geranium, @Ravenstown and @AmaliaLana, you guys are killing me with your fanoir comments!

If I worked in Gynaecology, I would definitely consider using the word fanoir instead of vagina when writing my notes.

For example: “Patient complained of severe fanoir pain & rated 8/10 on pain scale at approx 21:00hrs. Registrar on-call paged to request fanoir examination ...”

CAN. YOU. IMAGINE. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂 Sorry! It wasn't helpful to use two slang words. Basically fanoir is the luxe version of growler. They both refer to ladybits but quite often growler is prefaced with "hairy". So to put it into context: Chlamydia has probably got a very hairy growler if she didn't bow to 21st century fanoir fashion.
I mean she said herself in the past she has a hairy hole that needs to be filled 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.