Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Carrie is still so far up Lydia's arse she cannot see daylight, and will do anything for her majesty.

I wonder if Ali will crack first and leave then?

And seeing everything is smoke and mirrors at the bungalow, I definitely think the giveaway winner was fake/staged. Every time she does a vlog she re-posts her minions watching it, why would you blank out this woman's name, unless she expressly asked of course, but still seems very odd.
It was a fake giveaway designed to get followers. But once again Lydia is Teflon and gets away with it, just like she got away with buying bots (her number is still ridiculously high, she does not have that many authentic followers)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
In light of your wise words, let me amend my previous post slightly:

Claxon for the bleep.

Hideous creature.
Claxon for the bleep and Fanfare for the Fanoir ... I'ma loving it ... what about Fakeness for the Flange ....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Claxon for the bleep and Fanfare for the Fanoir ... I'ma loving it ... what about Fakeness for the Flange ....lol
Today is my day to expand my English vocab it seems 😂:ROFLMAO:
  • Porter for the p....?
  • verruca for the vagene

Dame Judy Dench is 86! She has worked for how many years?! That’s why she does trees and champagne you silly fool Lydia!
The age morphed pictures that some of you posted may have inspired this. 😂 👵🧓
It made her ruminate about her future. Becoming a "Dame" for her life efforts for the country, oh no, for the Universe even.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today is my day to expand my English vocab it seems 😂:ROFLMAO:
  • Porter for the p....?
  • verruca for the vagene

The age morphed pictures that some of you posted may have inspired this. 😂 👵🧓
It made her ruminate about her future. Becoming a "Dame" for her life efforts for the country, oh no, for the Universe even.
Porter for the puss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She filmed for December in November and January in December, presumably to have time filming the puppy in January. She will not be showing the puppy until we've had to sit through her other tit.
Of course, those people who don't know her games are going to keep tuning in for a glimpse of the pup, only to be disappointed.

She doesn't need a break. Her whole life is geared to doing the absolute minimum.

The reason she has to control every aspect of her day is because she can't control the way people feel about her or the comments they make. Tattle will be killing her, (as will access to her private IG and Dr Botox posting the pup), but she won't be able to stop reading because she's a narcissist.
Her game playing is her response to this...it's all about control.
Tattle may be killing her but she would be even more incandescent if she didn’t have a thread, a la Josie, etc. Her narcissism and ego are the problem and no paid therapist or life coach or paid friend is going to break it to her and certainly not the spineless excuse for a husband. Poor thing will drive herself mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope Teaspiller hasn't been purged but it's so, so funny that Lydiot and Cawwie have done this. As Bros* wisely sang: there's a cat among the pigeons.

*Showing my age now! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's fabulous that people think Bolly is her dog.
It shows her that people don't pay that much attention to her pathetic little life, if they did, they would know who's who in the zoo.
She wants everyone to be hanging on seeing this dog and desperate to learn about him, so the fact they think its Bolly would infuriate her.
I am not dog expert BUT I had a though the other day that I think she has got the wrong dog. I personally think she needed a bigger dog, this little dog isn't really going to work with the framing of the photographs.
To get her head and the dog in all the shots she is going to have to be lifting him up all the time. I think for her new 'lady of the manor' 'walking every day through the fields' persona she needed a bigger dog. Assssthetically this animal is too small.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It shows her that people don't pay that much attention to her pathetic little life, if they did, they would know who's who in the zoo.
She wants everyone to be hanging on seeing this dog and desperate to learn about him, so the fact they think its Bolly would infuriate her.
I am not dog expert BUT I had a though the other day that I think she has got the wrong dog. I personally think she needed a bigger dog, this little dog isn't really going to work with the framing of the photographs.
To get her head and the dog in all the shots she is going to have to be lifting him up all the time. I think for her new 'lady of the manor' 'walking every day through the fields' persona she needed a bigger dog. Assssthetically this animal is too small.
I agree with you, she'd have been better suited with a Labrador or Spaniel. She could have led the way rather than follow and copy everyone else with her choice of dog.

Reactions: 40
I think the one on the left was the actual one from the store and the other one( the faded one) is her pre loved boots.
Maternity leave for a dog.. when you already work from home??? And if we can really call it work.. you beg for products. I swear if Tiffany’s works with her again I am writing a letter to the head of marketing for promoting this twit. She is a horrible influence on women, horrible. Like if the next generation acts like her the world will fall apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lucky that Ali is the master at shrinking himself for his photos! The puppy will look gigantic! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking at her recent stories...she's struggled through 2020 (the worst year of her life) and has come to the profound and life changing realisation that a juice cleanse is needed. How much more of a 'new year, new me' cliché can you get?!?
I was thinking the same thing. I’m wondering if she’s going to try to incorporate more fitness into her content? She’s probably exhausted all the freebies she wants (can get) from other areas like fashion, beauty, interiors so she’s moving onto other areas she can get gifts like pets, cooking and fitness. Why else would she start talking about juice cleanses out of nowhere?!

Side note: in the latest flog, when she was sitting talking to the camera about her “good life”, did anyone else notice she kept looking down like she was reading notes? Like a script?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree with everything..,,.and the dog is going to make her bobble head look even bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Carrie is still so far up Lydia's arse she cannot see daylight, and will do anything for her majesty.

I wonder if Ali will crack first and leave then?

And seeing everything is smoke and mirrors at the bungalow, I definitely think the giveaway winner was fake/staged. Every time she does a vlog she re-posts her minions watching it, why would you blank out this woman's name, unless she expressly asked of course, but still seems very odd.
If I was the woman filming the video, I don’t know that I’d request my name is blurred out but allow her to repost my child’s face? Surely not? Surely if explicitly asking not to be shown, that would be the whole clip, not just blurring the name?

Reactions: 38
Random musing.

Why with a team larger than ever is her content so dire. It should be on fire.

She wants to live the life of lady of the manor without having to work or at least do as little as possible. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you Lydia.

Does Ali eat meat? Otherwise who on earth did she buy it for? Assuming videos were filmed before lockdown and was due to have Fwends over :-s

Reactions: 20
Random musing.

Why with a team larger than ever is her content so dire. It should be on fire.

She wants to live the life of lady of the manor without having to work or at least do as little as possible. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you Lydia.

Does Ali eat meat? Otherwise who on earth did she buy it for? Assuming videos were filmed before lockdown and was due to have Fwends over :-s
They both eat meat, she just said she didn't cook it at home as she was paranoid about poisoning herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.