Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much STAMPS the fact she got this poor little should from a crappy Breeder who doesn't give a duck about the puppy.
Emotionally puppies are best kept with Mother until they are 10wks old.
Only reluctant old breeders who are just out to make money and the same with puppy farming say " Nah, they are fine even leaving as young as 6wk- so 8wks is no problem" .. BASTARDS !
If you ever see a breeder allowing people to take pups younger than 8 weeks you should report them as that is illegal. Same as if you see anybody trying to re-sell/rehome a puppy under 6 months old again report them as that is illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ummmmm, she actually looks better and more natural with an extra 20 years on her.

yes agreed and she was VERY awkward in this video.... leaving the boots out of bag by her the whole time and talking about the experience and the boots, wish bag, belt like it didn't matter at all. If all of this is true, then she is a bigger shady liar than I thought.

And the photo of the gold Birkin - I'm shocked she would get a Birkin because she always goes on about having crossbody AND tophandle... so she's probably blind by greed and copying others and just snapped up this B to match her Prada Boots because, well... she does like to buy bags to match her boots. :rolleyes:

For those of you who haven't seen or don't want to watch Ali's vlog - here is the screenshot. Def NOT a pair of boots in there... and she's carrying it as if it weighs nothing... looks like the belt to me. Which makes sense. She loves belts, and Ali is thoughtful and that is a normal (yet still large) amount of money for an xmas gift from your spouse. I could see him wanting to get her that belt for sure.

The boots and birkin will be fun to watch her get caught!

View attachment 373183
Just throwing this out there, and I in no way would defend this assclown but...when I’ve shopped at luxury boutiques in the last 2 months, I’ve been offered and sometimes carried a white bag to hide where my purchases were from. It’s something that a lot of the jewelry stores (Cartier, HW’s, Rolex) do hardcore during the holidays because they don’t want their clients to get mugged during the holidays. I’m in SF and there is a real chance of that happening during the holiday shopping season.

Bach to business: Fck that greedy grubber LEM. I agree with everyone that are thinking her Hermes purchases, barring the belt, are pre-loved. Nothing wrong with that, I’ve bought the majority of my bags pre-loved because they were impossible to get in-store or were seasonal purchases that never came to the U.S. but I can feel it in my bones that she is raging she couldn’t get her items full price AND from the boutique.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Ummmmm, she actually looks better and more natural with an extra 20 years on her.

Just throwing this out there, and I in no way would defend this assclown but...when I’ve shopped at luxury boutiques in the last 2 months, I’ve been offered and sometimes carried a white bag to hide where my purchases were from. It’s something that a lot of the jewelry stores (Cartier, HW’s, Rolex) do hardcore during the holidays because they don’t want their clients to get mugged during the holidays. I’m in SF and there is a real chance of that happening during the holiday shopping season.
Yes that is a thing here too as the public often get mugged my thieves on motor bikes and mopeds. Some department stores like Harrods have carry to car services and pick up locations so that their customers don’t have to carry their shopping around. I believe you have to request the white carrier bag here though instead of it being offered to you but normally they just put the brand carrier bag into the plain bag so you get both.

Reactions: 20
Lydia #56 second hand Hermes, all the champagnes gone to her head.
So she's gone and spent her money on a ugly coloured Hermes bag because .....
A Mrs I want it now! cant wait she is THAT desperate to have one
B she cant afford a better one

:LOL: and now the sellier has a gorgeous grey one oooh she will be kicking herself...or Ali or Lumi.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yessss! I’m in Chicago but we are 50% Scottish here and my mother is fighting for her life in the hospital due to covid. She’s one tough Scottish woman and calls herself Mrs brave heart and cracks jokes while she battles... NEVER complains. Countless brave angels on earth expose themselves to the virus every day like @MissMidnight and still keep fighting for their patients and their families and so many have lost their businesses, homes and lives.

SO here’s a big FU 🖕🏻 to Lydia 2020 from someone who actually liked her this time last year. Wow what an actual Dick she is!
:(. I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. Sending big hugs from the other side of the planet. Let's hope she kicks it x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder how long this comment will stay up? Well said Victoria 👏
That was pretty crappy for Lydia to say it like she did! Snobby if you don’t like seeing people happy opening up ridiculous amounts of gifts for one person you can click off! I swear I don’t want to give her anymore views and I have never subscribed to her channel or bullshit! Lydia is getting worse every vlog I say she can’t say something as bad as last vlog and she does! I swear I get so fumed I come over to this forum to see if people are thinking and fuming about her and her attitude!! I feel better that I’m not alone and I’m not just crazy that when she says something that rubs me the wrong way I come here and my feelings are validated! I hope that everyone see’s through her because you can tell the people who comment and give her compliments and just love her are newer and haven’t figured her out yet! And there’s some who are probably just as snobby and are just a terrible person in general! Everyone here are so talented, good hearted educated or have good sense! I’m glad to be here and I appreciate every single one of you and I feel we would get along if we knew each other in person and I get a sense of a lot of your personalities and I just get a kick out of throwing little jabs at Lydia’s quirky snotty attitude and we get to vent on how horrible she is to people who comment on her channels and to hired help, her mum, to Ali and is just a negative Nancy and she thinks she works hard from opening packages! I just never seen anyone like her and when she writes on her Instagram I just scratch my head a
This thread is so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🕵🏽

carrie is so shady buying her cooking lessons to teach her how to make a Sunday roast 😂😂😂🤣🤣 THE EASIEST MEAL EVER 😂😂😂 it’s literally meat, potatoes & veg lol next she’ll be getting how to cook an English breakfast lessons ffs. In fairness it’s the only gift that actually made any bleeping sense, finally this woman (who is in her thirties) will learn how to cook something ❤ genuinely happy for her & her husband
Damn I will even pitch in for her cooking lessons so we never have to see another mystery dish looking like cat food or a clump of hard risotto! 🤣 🙈 But she needs to learn how to put the basic 4 food group on her plate not just a potato or noodles! And it kills me when they say they are eating dinner and she plops pasta plain or bread and cheese another time! People don’t eat like that and the time when Ali finally did a good job and made some vegetables and rice she criticized him when most of the people in the world eat like that and not one thing like noodles (unless it’s lunch)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yessss! I’m in Chicago but we are 50% Scottish here and my mother is fighting for her life in the hospital due to covid. She’s one tough Scottish woman and calls herself Mrs brave heart and cracks jokes while she battles... NEVER complains. Countless brave angels on earth expose themselves to the virus every day like @MissMidnight and still keep fighting for their patients and their families and so many have lost their businesses, homes and lives.

SO here’s a big FU 🖕🏻 to Lydia 2020 from someone who actually liked her this time last year. Wow what an actual Dick she is!
I’m so sorry to hear your Mom is currently in hospital battling Covid @Julia123.
Sadly, in my experience, far too many people are not taking this virus seriously, are not doing the right thing and considering the well-being of others, and are continuing to carry on as if we are not in the midst of a global pandemic ... all of it makes me so furious because people like your Mom, are suffering unnecessarily due to the stupidity and selfishness of others.
Your Mom sounds like she’s in good spirits and I’m sure she’s receiving excellent nursing and medical care, so hopefully she will be discharged sooner rather than later.
Sending much love, hugs and strength to you and your Brave Heart Mom from Melbourne. ♥

• Heart
Interesting comments before they are deleted.... and I could not agree more with this person who said it bothered her when Lydia said "not wanting to see people happy".

And these Hermes boots are just a little more than the free Prada ones. Both are EXTREMELY expensive footwear... combined she's at almost 5k and halfway to a Hermes bag. She protests too much about not caring that they are Hermes and more that she likes the design and was SHOCKED to see a boot she likes so much (um yeah, like she never knew about these boots or the crown or DA before last week)... Someone who doesn't care about the "brand and not liking the brand" sure has talked a lot about orange boxes and has quite the click bait title.

And mind you... she made a wish list for a 10K Hermes bag so she could have a bag that matched her boots as if that is the ONLY reason to have the bag?! As a bag lover I find this a very odd statement. Most people covet an Hermes bag for a million reasons that are not likely because they match the boots... lol I would think it's likely the other way around and did she only pick that color/combo because of the boots? And the belt is to tide her over so she can match pretty plain BLACK boots to her outfits? WEIRD! She's dancing around this as if she hates Hermes but has to do it... but we all know she's just doing this for content and wanting what other people have so badly she can't even say why she likes any of it. Just copy copy copy.

View attachment 371775
View attachment 371776
View attachment 371777

Sorry if i'm completely late to this and it's already been discussed. I literally took 2 weeks off to enjoy a Christmas break in the UK which was then slightly ruined by restrictions being brought in the day after I arrived!! But grateful I got to spend the break with my family anyway.

THIS comment was what pissed me off the most about this vlog. NO ONE GIVES A duck WHAT YOU GOT GIFTED FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, IT'S NOT BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE HAPPY. What an immature and petty thing to say. I want to think that maybe she had realised that posting this during a very difficult time might be seen as insensitive etc, but I don't think she's as smart or compassionate to think that way!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Woaaah! Slow your roll! Girl can't handle seasoning and dumping ingredients in a roasting pan & waiting 40+ mins...
Besides, with all the hairspray & other flammable tit she uses/wears... disaster waiting to happen.
Maybe their local fire station would like to sponsor a video/post 🤔 😏
My dad's a firefighter, they'd absolutely rip the tit out of her at his station. He'd label her as a try hard chav straight away too

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another fellow Scot here!

If I were Lydia I think I’d be more upset at the fact that someone on my private Instagram clearly doesn’t like me than the fact my bag or puppy had been leaked.
She’ll be absolutely fizzing in her (second hand) Hermeez boots!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lydia Millen #56 Spent New Year's guzzling fizz, let's hope Porter soaks her Birkin in piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So who won the bag?!
She’s changed the caption to say winner contacted 04/01/2021but no mention of who won?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So who won the bag?!
She’s changed the caption to say winner contacted 04/01/2021but no mention of who won?!
Surely this isn’t allowed? There’s basic rules and regs about doing competitions on insta aren’t there? 😤

Lydia Millen #55 Saggy birkin and second hand boots, we can’t wait to see Porter ruin the jute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They say 12 weeks is the earliest a puppy should be taken from its mother...
It’s really important that the puppy gets the antibodies from it’s mother’s milk. That is how you have a healthy puppy. Plus the fact it’s a small breed therefore you should really wait as long as possible before vaccinating too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.