Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

What are your predictions for Lydia Millen's 2021? Vote now!

• Puppy arrives about Jan 10 and content is dominated by puppy and talking to pup in lispy voice

Votes: 264 51.6%
  • Lidl moves to 'house of dreams' in Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty

Votes: 25 4.9%
  • Campaigns dry up, brands lose interest, Ali leaves with Lumi and Porterloo

Votes: 70 13.7%
  • Puppy makes her broody and she falls pregnant...queue 9 months of misery

Votes: 59 11.5%
  • Whole new kitchen - limestone floor, butler's sink, butcher block, open shelves

Votes: 241 47.1%
  • Puppy is too much work, 'advice' comments turned off, pup is rehomed with Cawwie/family member/fan

Votes: 218 42.6%
  • Raised beds are removed due to unsightly/too much work/ too much veg/block view of 'glasshouse'

Votes: 132 25.8%
  • New product launch to erase ghost of Globy...could be dog leads?!?!

Votes: 25 4.9%
  • Lidl does something unexpected and opens a vegan restaurant or emu farm

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Lidl reinvents herself again....as a friendly, happy, kind person with great content

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year, Tattlers!
Wishing you all a happy, healthy and successful 2021! Keeeeeep Tattling!

Thank you to our wonderful @Milking Keynes for the first thread title of 2021 with 51 votes!

Thanks to everybody who voted in the last poll, which serves a a great recap on the last year.
20210102_091053.png

Also posting the most liked post from the last thread, posted by @Lollylola with 117 votes....because it says it all in one screenshot!
Screenshot_20210102-085751.png

Finally, our thanks to the talented and compassionate @Oops... for finishing the year with a fabulous extravaganza of Fur Babies in the Woods!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just a brief recap-
Lydia, who claims to live in Buckinghamshire, but according to sleuthy Tattlers, lives precisely 8 miles from the border of Bucks, filmed her vlogmas in November, thus was unable to refer to the tier system experienced by UK residents throughout Christmas. Both are now tier 4, but there is speculation that she flouted the rules and held her NY eve party as there was silence during this period.

Lydia has been on a beg, borrow, steal (steel?) for doggy accessories since her announcement that she was purchasing a daschund puppy from a dubious breeder. The puppy has so many accessories before moving in, he might need Ali’s dressing room. Ali has defected to Wetherspoons where he has his own toys to play with - a magnifying glass and a Mariner’s wheel. However, he may just throw hoops at the antlers mounted on the wall.

On a more serious note, there are legitimate concerns about the arrival of Porter to the household - no fencing or parametres and the thought of him sleeping alone in a utility room full of potentially dangerous cleaning products to chew/ingest and how a very possessive Lumi will react.

There is so much more ie #carrotgate but let’s leave it there. Thanks for the title votes ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Let’s see if we get a « gate » per month!

She is down because she had declared that she would get to 1Million followers, oups fail !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This poll is very interesting indeed! Fascinated by the idea that we may be in for ‘Puppy Peripherals‘ - a new line in must-have, dreamy-gamechanging, bespoke artefacts for dogs. Ah! Now I understand WHY she might possibly want to have a dog. Hmm...off to have a little think about the possibility that this reality might transpire...what are the chances..?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously, this is Lydia’s first post for 2021?
How absolutely riveting!

No “Happy New Year” wishes to her followers.
No “Thanks for your ongoing support last year”.

Just a clip of her sitting on the floor in the gym and clearly NOT doing yoga, despite the caption

I’m already annoyed! 🙄

97F27693-B64B-4D4A-973A-BEC78C77AA1E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
How absolutely riveting!

Just a clip of her sitting on the floor in the gym and clearly NOT doing yoga, despite the caption

I’m already annoyed! 🙄

View attachment 368224
A nice muddy-up, sludge-coloured start to an un-wished for Happy New Year then..?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How absolutely riveting!

I’m already annoyed! 🙄

View attachment 368224

Of course!

Why expect anything more? She doesn't care about if we all had a nice new year, she's kept hers very very quiet, except for a story of her laying on the sofa (for a change) in a dress, having champagne. It does seem weird that Josie and Charlie were silent too and nothing posted on NYE.

I predict a big competition between Lydia and Victoria for being besties with the Cotswolds Clowns Josie and Charlie, after seeing Vic's vlog last night.

Lydia has nothing for the views except:

Run, yoga fitness, ginger tonic - until she falls of that waggon (around 7 January)

Spring hauls - it will all be about spring time now - flowers, floral clothes

Clearing out the house for spring

Garden - coffin beds, greenhouse, more fake veg from Sainsburys she's supposedly grown

Porter - constant content about the puppy (happy to watch that, love dogs, desperate for a dachshund)

More home renovation - Bedroom, bathrooms, new Kitchen

Put stuff on Depop to afford another Chanel bag

Buy turkey baster to get pregnant

Lydia please write the above in your very expensive poo coloured year planner, or it will just be empty!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How absolutely riveting!

I’m already annoyed! 🙄

View attachment 368224
Seeing all that gym equipment has filled me with more anger at her begging for that wooden gym equipment!!! She has gym equipment that most people could only dream of having?! It's also a lot more assssthetic than the wooden stuff lol! Again I suppose it isn't sympathetic to her new country look is it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
How absolutely riveting!

I’m already annoyed! 🙄

View attachment 368224
Nice pic Lyd but still no Pelaton?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it the lighting or has she had her hair darkened?
Her definitely looks much darker! Certainly what I thought when I saw that pic! Previously it was dark on the top only but this is very dark - if I’m not mistaken similar to some of her pics after her initial reinvention.

Reactions: 8
The wooden gym equipment reminds me of 70s hotels, no idea what is desirable about it

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Her definitely looks much darker! Certainly what I thought when I saw that pic! Previously it was dark on the top only but this is very dark - if I’m not mistaken similar to some of her pics after her initial reinvention.
Could be why she's in hiding again... Remember when we thought she was suicidal over globy, but it was actually just cos her hair was a little bit ginger?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Seeing all that gym equipment has filled me with more anger at her begging for that wooden gym equipment!!! She has gym equipment that most people could only dream of having?! It's also a lot more assssthetic than the wooden stuff lol! Again I suppose it isn't sympathetic to her new country look is it :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Agree. Also, January is predictably a month where gym equipment is popular, let alone in times where a pandemic rages on. Surely there is a waiting list for these items as gyms are among the first to close down and people who have the budget and space in their homes will want gym equipment set up. The work from home shows no signs of abating and the people who most want them are probably in the last in line for the vaccine roll out, age wise. No need whatsover to require the bloggers to advertise let alone give them freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When did we last see her on insta stories with her hair lighter than this? Because she went into tier 4 boxing day (I think?) So if we've seen her with her "old hair" since then, she's broken lockdown

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Could be why she's in hiding again... Remember when we thought she was suicidal over globy, but it was actually just cos her hair was a little bit ginger?
Has she who knows everything has been on the toner at home again...
Even though they said leave it alone / don't keep using Olaplex
You notice in these hauls I can't recall seeing one single hair masque - and yet pretty much any influencer is talking about these.
Go figure. No logic.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Of course!

Why expect anything more? She doesn't care about if we all had a nice new year, she's kept hers very very quiet, except for a story of her laying on the sofa (for a change) in a dress, having champagne. It does seem weird that Josie and Charlie were silent too and nothing posted on NYE.

I predict a big competition between Lydia and Victoria for being besties with the Cotswolds Clowns Josie and Charlie, after seeing Vic's vlog last night.

Lydia has nothing for the views except:

Run, yoga fitness, ginger tonic - until she falls of that waggon (around 7 January)

Spring hauls - it will all be about spring time now - flowers, floral clothes

Clearing out the house for spring

Garden - coffin beds, greenhouse, more fake veg from Sainsburys she's supposedly grown

Porter - constant content about the puppy (happy to watch that, love dogs, desperate for a dachshund)

More home renovation - Bedroom, bathrooms, new Kitchen

Put stuff on Depop to afford another Chanel bag

Buy turkey baster to get pregnant

Lydia please write the above in your very expensive poo coloured year planner, or it will just be empty!!
I seriously almost spit out my coffee laughing from this 😅🤩 buy turkey baster to get pregnant, I’m dead haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Considering we/instagram and a higher power stopped the bot buying situation, or she gave up, you can see that her Vlogmas didn't get her any new instagram followers, she's been stuck on 935,000 since the last week of vlogmas. Might want to re-think your content for this year, but you do you lovely, and we'll carry on watching and laughing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Agree. Also, January is predictably a month where gym equipment is popular, let alone in times where a pandemic rages on. Surely there is a waiting list for these items as gyms are among the first to close down and people who have the budget and space in their homes will want gym equipment set up. The work from home shows no signs of abating and the people who most want them are probably in the last in line for the vaccine roll out, age wise. No need whatsover to require the bloggers to advertise let alone give them freebies.
I would not give that hideous wooden gym equipment house-room. The stuff she has is much better. The wooden stuff is positively ugly and would better suit a Flintstones cartoon...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.