Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessss! I’m in Chicago but we are 50% Scottish here and my mother is fighting for her life in the hospital due to covid. She’s one tough Scottish woman and calls herself Mrs brave heart and cracks jokes while she battles... NEVER complains. Countless brave angels on earth expose themselves to the virus every day like @MissMidnight and still keep fighting for their patients and their families and so many have lost their businesses, homes and lives.

SO here’s a big FU 🖕🏻 to Lydia 2020 from someone who actually liked her this time last year. Wow what an actual Dick she is!
I hope you wee mammy gets through this, yes she will have a ‘ brave heart’ all us Scots do. I’m praying for her, from a wee Scottish lassie from Stirling. May your God bless you and if Gods not your thing then I’m a great believer in sending strength through thinking about someone. So I will join you in that big FU 🖕🏼Lydia 2020. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So on her private IG - she puts a picture of a HerMEZZ bag with the F*CK word across it - keep it classy Chlamydia.

She claims to have the best Meat Thermometer? Is that was she refers to Ali's nether regions now?

If 2020 was a person, it would be Lydia Chlamydia

PS. I live in Australia but did a DNA test - 40% Scottish. : )
Hold on, I can’t keep up!
Lydia has a private account and someone leaks the content? And she’s got a Hermes bag already?! Does she have a puppy home already too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sending lots of love and positivity to your mamma Julia ❤

Hold on, I can’t keep up!
Lydia has a private account and someone leaks the content? And she’s got a Hermes bag already?! Does she have a puppy home already too?!
yes, she has posted a photo of a secondhand birkin one her private insta account annd Aldi spilt the tea about already having the dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the boots look horrible. Like rubber wellies. Very shapeless. I prefer my Oasis boots 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She never looks comfy. I get wanting to get dressed when working from home, but surely most people still dress comfier than in the office?

Reactions: 20
OH MY GOOD GOD LOL
Why does Ali look actually good hahaha, and well... Lydia does not 😂

And you can bet on it that if they were brand new she would've shown the bottoms of them!
Ageing with tons of filler, not the best 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is so strange that they aren’t posting about this puppy. Wondering if they were just visiting it?

anyways, it’s my favorite day.... Ali throws Lydia under the bus in his Wednesday vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
** TRIGGER WARNING ** WEIGHT -LOSS

20210106_142659.jpg
20210106_142712.jpg

All jokes aside . Her legs are worryingly thin. I have not much knowledge on getting help for someone with an ED ( and not saying Lydia has an ED ) BUT as an outsider looking at that pic, my initial reaction was that she looks unhealthy.

(Apologies for not explaining myself well but I am trying to carefully word myself and not say too much so as not to offend or trigger anyone).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yessss! I’m in Chicago but we are 50% Scottish here and my mother is fighting for her life in the hospital due to covid. She’s one tough Scottish woman and calls herself Mrs brave heart and cracks jokes while she battles... NEVER complains. Countless brave angels on earth expose themselves to the virus every day like @MissMidnight and still keep fighting for their patients and their families and so many have lost their businesses, homes and lives.

SO here’s a big FU 🖕🏻 to Lydia 2020 from someone who actually liked her this time last year. Wow what an actual Dick she is!
Sending lots and lots of love to you and your mum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I did my job as badly as Lydia does hers, people would quite literally die due to my incompetence!

Lydia openly complains that her life is so stressful and demanding and challenging, that she has to be picked up off the floor by Carrie, or take to her bed for three days to “cry it out”.

GIVE. ME. A. FREAKING. BREAK.
  • Being a Trauma/ICU Nurse is stressful!
  • Telling a patient’s family members that there’s nothing more that can be done for their loved one is always absolutely excruciating!
  • Holding a patient’s hand as they take their last breath on this earth is heartbreaking every single time!
  • Working 12 hour shifts throughout the worst global pandemic since the Spanish Flu has been exhausting!
And yet despite all of those things, I am required to be professional, get over myself and show up for my next shift prepared to do it all over again.

Occasionally, after a particularly horrendous shift, I admit I do sit in my car and sob by myself with the radio on, before I can pull myself together enough to safely make the 45 minute drive home because I need to compartmentalise and leave that part of me at the hospital.
I have to save if for a debriefing session with my colleagues at work as I simply don’t have the luxury of being able to fall apart when I’m at home with my family.
My patients need me to be my best at work and my family need me to be my best at home - that’s just how it is.

There is very little room in my life for me to feel sorry for myself, but it’s after 4:00am here, everyone else is asleep and for some reason I’m wide awake and so completely enraged at the sheer audacity of Lydia’s Hermès themed “eff you to 2020” that I honestly want to punch something!

You’d think that if last year had taught her anything, it would have been gratitude, perspective, the importance of family, and compassion and empathy for others in less fortunate situations, but no ... she’s still the same selfish, entitled, narcissistic, obnoxious, egocentric, passive-aggressive, materialistic, insufferable halfwit she was in 2019, perhaps worse if that’s even possible and I cannot begin to describe exactly how much that infuriates me! 😡

She’s so out of touch with reality that it defies belief.
If she doesn’t tread carefully, this year could very well be her undoing and she will have no one to blame for it but herself ... and I, for one, will not feel sorry for her.

ETA: Apologies for the unexpected emotional rant, Tattlers, I’m having a bit of ‘a moment’ which is extremely unusual for me, and I just could not keep my feelings to myself any longer.
I am also on annual leave for the next six weeks (I’m so incredibly thankful for it), but my body still thinks I’m working night duty so sleep is not coming very easily to me right now.
I hope you guys understand and don’t think I’ve completely lost the plot. ♥
Jeez, I wish I could have had you as a nurse during any of my hospital stays. I’ve had long (months) stays in 5 UK hospitals so far and the nurses (day or night) have all been ignorant and lazy at worst or incompetent and actively unkind at worst. Standing around on the ward, complaining to each other about their job as if the patients weren’t actually live, listening people. I know here isn't the place for my personal experiences and bitterness but the more I read about how you view your role as a nurse, the more I say, eh?!! Why haven’t I ever experienced a nurse like this?! I tell a lie. There was one nurse at Salford Royal who was wonderful. Caring and so kind to me but the rest have been absolute nasty witches. 🤷🏻 Again, sorry. I know no one likes moaning and bitterness...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Sending lots of love and positivity to your mamma Julia ❤

yes, she has posted a photo of a secondhand birkin one her private insta account annd Aldi spilt the tea about already having the dog.
Really? On his stories? Nothing’s there, unless he deleted it.
Like someone mentioned, maybe they give it a go and in case Lydiot doesn’t want to keep it, they’ll blame it on lockdown and not being able to pick the puppy up.

Reactions: 6
Jeez, I wish I could have had you as a nurse during any of my hospital stays. I’ve had long (months) stays in 5 UK hospitals so far and the nurses (day or night) have all been ignorant and lazy at worst or incompetent and actively unkind at worst. Standing around on the ward, complaining to each other about their job as if the patients weren’t actually live, listening people. I know here isn't the place for my personal experiences and bitterness but the more I read about how you view your role as a nurse, the more I say, eh?!! Why haven’t I ever experienced a nurse like this?! I tell a lie. There was one nurse at Salford Royal who was wonderful. Caring and so kind to me but the rest have been absolute nasty witches. 🤷🏻 Again, sorry. I know no one likes moaning and bitterness...
I'm so sorry about your experiences! I've had similar awful experiences with nurses in hospitals too, I got black bruised arms from having blood taken and having injections, was left overnight with my nose bleeding down my chest (sorry so much TMI and TW for blood!) among other things I won't go into.
Hugs!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Praying for your mum, good that she is fighting this horrible virus. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it just me but I really don’t look outdoor footwear to be worn in the house (nor slippers out in the garden). I am a bit of clean freak though but shoes/boots that are worn outside are simply not allowed to be worn indoors ....especially in bedroom and dressing room.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.