Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking News - in Josie's flog today Charlie is NOT happy with his EXPENSIVE water rower (the ancient looking brand Lydia was begging)... He said they are NAUGHTY for not making the foot straps and handles secure and he's going to have to spend more to make it work. LOL

Oh and he's put VODKA in it since water would freeze. hahahahaha

View attachment 373587
Breaking News - in Josie's flog today Charlie is NOT happy with his EXPENSIVE water rower (the ancient looking brand Lydia was begging)... He said they are NAUGHTY for not making the foot straps and handles secure and he's going to have to spend more to make it work. LOL

Oh and he's put VODKA in it since water would freeze. hahahahaha

View attachment 373587
This looks like the wooden rower that featured in The Telegraph magazine at the weekend. They all have to have the latest thing!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Remember Ali's rather good at photo shop 😆
Or its second hand it sure as he'll doesn't look new.
But all I can think is, what a twit she stated they were NEVER her kind of bag. So regardless of if it real or not she's still an overwhelming grubby liar and how will we ever see it against her - It blends in to her tan 🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So I’ve been really bored tonight.....lock has given me more time to do useless browsing and I thought I’d leave these here.....
They are “receipts” if she would like to claim she hasn’t had lip filler again. One of them is with Charlie and Josie from years ago. The last gym photo I thought was just funny...Ali looks like he could be a member of Wham in those tight little shorts 😂😂😂
She seemed genuinely happier when she lived in the old house.. think she’s come to realise money definitely cannot buy happiness. The vlog was woeful that is a fact.. it’s click bait at its finest.. like with revealing the dogs name. She’s only named him Porter because of net-a-Porter/mr Porter as she’s hoping to get some kind of collab for herself and/or Ali. As for her collab with Karen millen.. do they even still exist? 😭🤣
If she wasn’t so angry at the world for being a rare personality type and just admitted she was a bellend & she’s lied she would get far more empathy off people. People like ITF & Patricia bright for example do loads better because they are relatable.
Lydia cinches everything in at the waist & wears the same ‘nude’ colours. Everything nude when it’s maybe mauve or peach. Drags on a bit now I’ve literally seen her in such a different light. No wonder she can’t keep friends, her friendship with Carrie is so toxic you can see straight through it. Both holding on by a thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If I did my job as badly as Lydia does hers, people would quite literally die due to my incompetence!

Lydia openly complains that her life is so stressful and demanding and challenging, that she has to be picked up off the floor by Carrie, or take to her bed for three days to “cry it out”.

GIVE. ME. A. FREAKING. BREAK.
  • Being a Trauma/ICU Nurse is stressful!
  • Telling a patient’s family members that there’s nothing more that can be done for their loved one is always absolutely excruciating!
  • Holding a patient’s hand as they take their last breath on this earth is heartbreaking every single time!
  • Working 12 hour shifts throughout the worst global pandemic since the Spanish Flu has been exhausting!
And yet despite all of those things, I am required to be professional, get over myself and show up for my next shift prepared to do it all over again.

Occasionally, after a particularly horrendous shift, I admit I do sit in my car and sob by myself with the radio on, before I can pull myself together enough to safely make the 45 minute drive home because I need to compartmentalise and leave that part of me at the hospital.
I have to save if for a debriefing session with my colleagues at work as I simply don’t have the luxury of being able to fall apart when I’m at home with my family.
My patients need me to be my best at work and my family need me to be my best at home - that’s just how it is.

There is very little room in my life for me to feel sorry for myself, but it’s after 4:00am here, everyone else is asleep and for some reason I’m wide awake and so completely enraged at the sheer audacity of Lydia’s Hermès themed “eff you to 2020” that I honestly want to punch something!

You’d think that if last year had taught her anything, it would have been gratitude, perspective, the importance of family, and compassion and empathy for others in less fortunate situations, but no ... she’s still the same selfish, entitled, narcissistic, obnoxious, egocentric, passive-aggressive, materialistic, insufferable halfwit she was in 2019, perhaps worse if that’s even possible and I cannot begin to describe exactly how much that infuriates me! 😡

She’s so out of touch with reality that it defies belief.
If she doesn’t tread carefully, this year could very well be her undoing and she will have no one to blame for it but herself ... and I, for one, will not feel sorry for her.

ETA: Apologies for the unexpected emotional rant, Tattlers, I’m having a bit of ‘a moment’ which is extremely unusual for me, and I just could not keep my feelings to myself any longer.
I am also on annual leave for the next six weeks (I’m so incredibly thankful for it), but my body still thinks I’m working night duty so sleep is not coming very easily to me right now.
I hope you guys understand and don’t think I’ve completely lost the plot. ♥
Thank you and to all the health workers and essential workers around the world. I don't have a friend or acquaintance in these professions and so I must admit that I am living a luxurious life in my own way in the comfort of my house. Initially when I lost my job in Oct, I was sad. I am yet to find a job but I am so happy and grateful about being alive and having a roof over my head and good food to eat when I read about so many others who have been impacted in a much grave or severe manner. I am also truly thankful and appreciative of all other medical professionals (researchers,medical professionals) and volunteers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He only has Lydia to blame though as she is the one who hyped up the Hermes reveal to gargantuan proportions. She made the stories with the boxes and said her xmas presents involved lots of orange boxes and then proceeded to upload a video where she is completely deflated showing the boots and the belt. I've seen infleuncers who have bought a birkin/kelly create less suspense over a reveal.
It's all for the gram!
Claire Chanelle bought her first Hermes bag secondhand 3 years ago and was hyperventilating...I checked her vlogs earlier!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Or C, Lynx, who ran away to start a new life in witness protection after witnessing Lydia's many crimes against fashion.

You know it makes me question about Lynx now, did they give him away because he was driving Lumi mental then played the victim card for attention on YT for views, The fact she out up a picture of her crying at the spa made me sick, that is something an adult keeps private.
I truly now do not believe Lynx ran off or was shot and burned .
I believe they just gave him away -No sold him remember £££££ and did it all for views.

• Wow
I was wondering that when she reads the comments on any of her social media accounts or even on this site, doesn't she feel the need to reflect on all the comments or feedback about being grateful or approachable or being humble, etc. I mean if consistently many of us say the same thing, this is a good enough feedback and observations for her. She need not consult a life coach. Most of us would be happy if she comes back with an honest chat about her reflections and her changes. None of us are jealous or envious. Our comments come from a collective space of astonishment at her sheer lack of awareness - self and societal awareness. All of us deserve to enjoy lives in our ways. However, last year was a period of awakening, empathy, kindness, globally. Also agree with many of you who have rightly pointed out that her content and paid partnerships were way below average in 2020. Other influencers seem a lot better and hardworking in comparison now.
I also do want to acknowledge that her intro about asking people to get off the video if they cannot be happy for others receiving or buying gifts was in poor taste and disrespectful. Just that it didn't pinch anymore as I did not expect any better from her.
Being an OG on this thread I have definitely seen a shift in opinion about her...from amusement to anger and disbelief.
You’ve been blocked!? 😱
I had a reprieve at Christmas but I appear to be back on the naughty step! Must be all those bots I keep reporting! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Plot twist; the boots were also from Sellier which is why she didn’t perform an unboxing on camera. The vlog shots inside Hermes were just her creating her wish list and getting a belt. We all saw the small orange Hermes bag, too small for boots bought in store!!
There's a very good market for empty second hand Hermes shopping bags and boxes. The ones in the Christmas Presents video might not even be from the Hermes store!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
My local rspca have a Bengal cat up for adoption. They have made a video about their special requirements. ALL of them the total opposite of what Lydia does..... and they say it needs to go to a home with no other pets....! My son is amazing with animals and would love a dog. The issue is our big boy cat is so big, we would need a dog bigger than him as I fear he would actually try to eat it if we had anything smaller than him (joking.... just! But he would definitely be a handful around anything smaller). Then, the issue is I am a bit nervous around larger dogs so we have had a long discussion and he knows that for now the cats are as much as we can handle as this is best for everyone. If my son can understand this then she really is a dick.

• Heart
cant be one of her assistants as tea spiller was on here before they arrived.
Lol maybe its her mom, or sister in law, maybe even the brother. After the way she treats the mom.
She was definitely going to suddenly claim that HER MEZ loved her so much the called her back in and offered her a bag.
As she felt so AT HOME and (as a Lady would state) she didn't feel like a knob) 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Being an OG on this thread I have definitely seen a shift in opinion about her...from amusement to anger and disbelief.

I had a reprieve at Christmas but I appear to be back on the naughty step! Must be all those bots I keep reporting! 🤣🤣🤣
how do you report bots? 👀

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion #56 Second hand Hermes boots, of course she’ll dispute, porters next to be introduced

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.