Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 Questions:-
What did her mother get her for Christmas...why didn’t she show us?
Who won the Alzheimer’s bag?

2 Observations;-
There is no lady who owns Downton. Highclere is ‘owned’ by the 8th Earl - George Herbert.
No New Year wishes and saving champagne for New Year...hmmm...she knew this would go out on January 4th...
Sorry folks, I didn't check on the thread for one day and I'm 16 pages behind lol! Please excuse me whilst I catch up :)

You're so right @Oops..., and she could've easily just said "I saved" rather than saving, but then we all know she's not very good with grammar...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s clearly not given the LV bag to anyone. Does anyone know how we report this?

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Remember she posted a while ago that 2020 was a bad year and one of the reasons was that someone she trusted betrayed her or something of that nature? Someone she thought was loyal and part of her team let her down? Could this be @TeaSpiller? I remember we all speculated as to whom she was referring at the time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Remember she posted a while ago that 2020 was a bad year and one of the reasons was that someone she trusted betrayed her or something of that nature? Someone she thought was loyal and part of her team let her down? Could this be @TeaSpiller? I remember we all speculated as to whom she was referring to at the time?

I doubt it otherwise he/she wouldn't have access to the private account.

Reactions: 27
@Julia123 Thinking of you and your Mum and wishing her a speedy recovery! xxxxx

Ali, please read the article below, i know it's in the Daily Fail but it's about your wife!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Man this thread has moved so quickly! Do you think the reason they're not announcing the arrival of Mr Porter is to give them a couple of weeks to see if Madam Lydia actually wants to keep him? We all know Winston came and went in a week and she got flack for it, so maybe they think if we keep him a secret, then if he shits all over and pisses in her saggy birkin, then can send him back, no-one would know and they can come out with some excuse of deciding it wasn't the right time etc etc....probably not, but I really wouldn't put it past that lying, conniving creature!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Funnily enough I was looking on Pinterest to see where she / the ID got their idea!
Love how if this is her/their idea that means they actively decided not to take the bookshelf to the ceiling. Why?! These bookshelves look way better!

Reactions: 7
The electrician will be laughing at her stupidity when he’s done! Easy money for him. She’s so dumb.
That's probably why Ken always went back lol! Although don't think we've seen him in a while at this point?

Reactions: 9
So sorry to hear about your mum Julia. Sending lots of love to you both and speedy recovery to your mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.