Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
'What I Got for Christmas' - (Some 10 days after Christmas - better never late than never I suppose.)

- She thoroughly enjoys making and watching 'what I got for Christmas' videos. She's not making a disclaimer, but states if you don't like seeing people's gifts or PEOPLE BEING HAPPY then click off now. Take a day off Lydia. Your face looks like a bag of smashed arseholes.
- She's mixed in some brand gifts. She's such a child she likes to save them to open on Christmas Day. She acknowledges even though that's not what the brands want, as they want her followers to buy the products for Christmas. Do yourself a favour Lydia and ignore everyone who tells you to be yourself. Bad for business in your case.
- She loves drinking champagne; it's all she's drinking now. What a pretentious twat waffle. Some people really lack the ability to laugh at themselves. That's where I come in.
- She's starting off with a brand gift. It's a Bvlgari ring she's been in love with and wanting for such a long time. Not enough to buy it with your own money though Lydia? Your ass must get jealous of all that shit that comes out of your mouth.
- Dior have gifted her over 1K of gifts which she forget about behind the tree. One of the gifts was a fragrance with oud. That she still cannot pronounce. Hey, in case I haven't told you lately...you're a dumbass. She then clangs the gifts together and says cheers. No, no. You're not clumsy. You're graceful. Like a ballerina on crack.
- She received an apron from an Italian brand, but she cannot pronounce the wording. Despite being 83 quarters Italian obvs. She likes knowing that when someone sends her personal stuff it means they watch her videos, as some brands don't do this. Could you please repeat what you just said? I don't speak moron.
- Her assistant Dee bought her more garden shit, including a cactus. I'm here for the subliminal prick messages Dee.
- Her husband gifted her a meat thermometer, as she's scared of eating meat she's prepared herself. It's the number one in terms of meat thermometers. Oh how fucking stupid you sound.
- She goes to pick up the Hermès gift bag, but says she'll save it for later. Spoiler - the bag is empty, it's fucking riding boots as we all guessed, which are stood behind her in full view, throughout the whole video. She can't even get an unboxing right. I was taught to think before I act. So if I roast the shit out of you Lydia, just know, it's a considered decision.
- Finally she's on to the grand reveal. She was searching online for riding boots and the moment she saw them she was like 'oh my goodness'. She asked Ali to go halves on them, but he said he was just going to get them for her. She was expecting to have a horrible experience, but the SA was very patient with her. She didn't feel like a knob going in. She didn't feel out of place. Have you ever met the human version of period cramps? In the mirror?
- She's put the matching Kelly bag on her wish list. She also got a Kelly waist belt to go with the boots. So all in all it's 2 items...totally embellished the lots of orange boxes then. Your posts are just so fascinating. How did you learn to say 'I want attention' in so many different ways?
- She's excited for the new year and all the changes she's going to make. Unless you trip and smack your head on the treadmill, no one wants to hear about 'your new life' take 875.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Magee

VIP Member
Plot twist; the boots were also from Sellier which is why she didn’t perform an unboxing on camera. The vlog shots inside Hermes were just her creating her wish list and getting a belt. We all saw the small orange Hermes bag, too small for boots bought in store!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Josie is much more shrewd than Lydia, she works very hard to mention on her vlog all the PR stuff sent to her, even if it's from random small brands, and of very low value, that way she keeps her relationships going with brands, and that is precisely what she did every day on her vlogmas, also managing to get giveaways from brands so she could promote them as well as giving away a prize to a viewer. She seems to get a huge amount of PR, especially at Christmas, loads of hampers, flowers, gifts and invites for wreath making, cinema nights, dinner set ups etc. We assume Lydia does not get this volume because of what she shows us in her vlogs, and her unprofessionalism - waiting until after Christmas to show us her PR gifts (because she likes lots of prezzies under the tree) Well that's you not doing your job properly isn't it? Your job is to show those products to your subscribers before Christmas, to encourage them to be purchased. I mean it's not rocket science is it, how hard can it be to get right??

She is simply not putting the work in, passing off those brand gifts as personal christmas presents from the brand, and showing them in a January vlog is pretty ridiculous. When ITF did her 'what i got for christmas vlog', she barely mentioned all the PR gifts and hampers, she had already shown them in her Vlogmas (which was the whole point!!!) and she showed presents from her family.

Whatever we think of Victoria, Tamara, Amelia, Claire, Josie etc etc they are all doing their job - it is that simple, show the products you are sent and suggest/promote to your audience. Lady muck of Milton Keynes thinks otherwise - no presents from friends and family, shoving all that designer crap under the tree and pretending the brands love her so much they gifted her these items.

Either she is THAT stupid, or she thinks her audience are THAT stupid.

I hope this year that brands like Dior, Bulgari, Tiffany, Aerin and other premium brands re-think their influencer strategy and realise those that work hard for them are worth keeping, and ditch the bitch!
If I did my job as badly as Lydia does hers, people would quite literally die due to my incompetence!

Lydia openly complains that her life is so stressful and demanding and challenging, that she has to be picked up off the floor by Carrie, or take to her bed for three days to “cry it out”.

GIVE. ME. A. FREAKING. BREAK.
  • Being a Trauma/ICU Nurse is stressful!
  • Telling a patient’s family members that there’s nothing more that can be done for their loved one is always absolutely excruciating!
  • Holding a patient’s hand as they take their last breath on this earth is heartbreaking every single time!
  • Working 12 hour shifts throughout the worst global pandemic since the Spanish Flu has been exhausting!
And yet despite all of those things, I am required to be professional, get over myself and show up for my next shift prepared to do it all over again.

Occasionally, after a particularly horrendous shift, I admit I do sit in my car and sob by myself with the radio on, before I can pull myself together enough to safely make the 45 minute drive home because I need to compartmentalise and leave that part of me at the hospital.
I have to save if for a debriefing session with my colleagues at work as I simply don’t have the luxury of being able to fall apart when I’m at home with my family.
My patients need me to be my best at work and my family need me to be my best at home - that’s just how it is.

There is very little room in my life for me to feel sorry for myself, but it’s after 4:00am here, everyone else is asleep and for some reason I’m wide awake and so completely enraged at the sheer audacity of Lydia’s Hermès themed “eff you to 2020” that I honestly want to punch something!

You’d think that if last year had taught her anything, it would have been gratitude, perspective, the importance of family, and compassion and empathy for others in less fortunate situations, but no ... she’s still the same selfish, entitled, narcissistic, obnoxious, egocentric, passive-aggressive, materialistic, insufferable halfwit she was in 2019, perhaps worse if that’s even possible and I cannot begin to describe exactly how much that infuriates me! 😡

She’s so out of touch with reality that it defies belief.
If she doesn’t tread carefully, this year could very well be her undoing and she will have no one to blame for it but herself ... and I, for one, will not feel sorry for her.

ETA: Apologies for the unexpected emotional rant, Tattlers, I’m having a bit of ‘a moment’ which is extremely unusual for me, and I just could not keep my feelings to myself any longer.
I am also on annual leave for the next six weeks (I’m so incredibly thankful for it), but my body still thinks I’m working night duty so sleep is not coming very easily to me right now.
I hope you guys understand and don’t think I’ve completely lost the plot. ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

makingwaves08

Long time lurker but I CANNOT with this woman.

I live in a wee village in East Lothian, Scotland and honestly saw a couple resembling Ali and Lydia descend on our tranquil village. I couldn’t contain the laughter, absolute fannys as we would say up here.

Also, sorry to go back however long, but, remember of those videos she did with My Theresa and she claimed “I will ONLY be wearing Isabel marant this season”. I’m yet to see her wear anything Isabel marant except for when she styled the knitted bib over a hellish dress and cinched it in for good measure. My point in that rambling being she is just full of utter SHIT!

“All my gifts from families and friends”’... you’ve got one friend hun and her dog doesn’t count nor does her mum. Also, can’t wait to see the Gardeners World calendar up in the study next to the magnifying glass - will match perfectly. How embarrassing at 32 you need a thermometer to cook meat - just google it and if you aren’t sure score it and check ... that simple.

great another pair of riding boots to add to the pile, her style is so random. Cancel that - she doesn’t have any style, for me you can be wearing clothes from anywhere it’s about how you make them look, understanding textures, colours, cuts blah blah blah. She just wears leggings and jumpers with a belt inside and outside the horse and hound comes out.

My apologies I am on a total lydiot rant here but she grinds my gears and is so insensitive- I hope 2021 brings the end of influencers. I deleted Instagram last year because I couldn’t handle the flogging.

thank you all for keeping me sane and continuing to make me chuckle during these testing times. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Plot twist; the boots were also from Sellier which is why she didn’t perform an unboxing on camera. The vlog shots inside Hermes were just her creating her wish list and getting a belt. We all saw the small orange Hermes bag, too small for boots bought in store!!

Yep I absolutely believe this to be true as well.

She was seen on Ali's or her vlog can't remember, walking down the street after going to Hermes with a big white carrier with a small orange bag inside, no doubt with the belt inside. That is clearly all she bought from the store.

The boots are £2000 retail aren't they, so no doubt she paid a lot less. Notice in her vlog she was very careful not to show us the underneath of them, so we couldn't see if they had been worn or not, they were not in a box either, and come on, everyone likes to do a Hermes unboxing, why wouldn't she unbox them on the gram or a vlog, she's done that with her Loubs and Prada boots!!! Suspicious!!!

I bet she went to Sellier and gave them a load of bags to sell for her, probably agreed a deal where she would promote them at a later date either for selling or buying, and got a hefty discount on the bag and boots.

As per usual, smoke and mirrors!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Bedshrimp

Sitting in her lounge wearing a shooting jacket, surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of material items, a few hours before a government announcement about a national lockdown.

Her gluttony and greed and self obsession sickens me to the core. There are not much worse people than her. I couldn’t even watch it. It’s obscene.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Just a brief recap-
Lydia, who claims to live in Buckinghamshire, but according to sleuthy Tattlers, lives precisely 8 miles from the border of Bucks, filmed her vlogmas in November, thus was unable to refer to the tier system experienced by UK residents throughout Christmas. Both are now tier 4, but there is speculation that she flouted the rules and held her NY eve party as there was silence during this period.

Lydia has been on a beg, borrow, steal (steel?) for doggy accessories since her announcement that she was purchasing a daschund puppy from a dubious breeder. The puppy has so many accessories before moving in, he might need Ali’s dressing room. Ali has defected to Wetherspoons where he has his own toys to play with - a magnifying glass and a Mariner’s wheel. However, he may just throw hoops at the antlers mounted on the wall.

On a more serious note, there are legitimate concerns about the arrival of Porter to the household - no fencing or parametres and the thought of him sleeping alone in a utility room full of potentially dangerous cleaning products to chew/ingest and how a very possessive Lumi will react.

There is so much more ie #carrotgate but let’s leave it there. Thanks for the title votes ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Lailaboo123

@Santana - I’m a nurse, so I genuinely understand your anger and frustration when it comes to Lydia.
Especially since we’ve had to work on the frontlines of this global pandemic for almost a year now, yet she considers it a remarkable effort to pick up a camera and film herself unboxing yet another package ... oh, the stress!
She has absolutely zero concept of what a hard day’s work really is, and the time has come for someone to shake the stupid out of her.

I predominantly work 12 hour night duty shifts (early shifts are always a killer for me), and even though it’s not as hectic and frantic as day shifts are, sometimes I still get spat on, bled on, puked on, peed on, pooped on, and occasionally even bitten - needless to say I always keep a spare pair of clean scrubs in my locker.
Nursing: Such a glamorous career!

There is not even the remotest possibility that our Lyds would be capable of working for 8 to 12 consecutive hours, under extreme pressure, only to finish up covered in someone else’s bodily fluids ... although I would definitely pay good money to see her try!

ETA - Apologies to any Tattlers eating while reading this post! ♥
I am literally boiling watching her showing off her Christmas gifts. A couple of minutes in and she's stating 'If you don't like seeing people happy, please click off'. There is something so narcissistic and self entitled about her. I earn good money and have a gorgeous home but I would never and I mean NEVER brag about my material wealth publically like this vile creature does. People who do this, do this for one reason only and that is to make themselves look superior to others, which is shitty. It's beyond shitty actually. She's hugely insensitive and literally showing her middle finger to those less fortunate than her. What is she for anyway? She's a weapon of mass consumption and that's her purpose on this earth? That's her legacy? And when her face doesn't fit anymore and the freebies dry up what will she have then? What an absolute offense she is plus opening a vlog with an instruction to people who might feel crap that they can't afford Hermés to go fuck themselves is bad form even for her!!! There's something wrong with her...seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
I'm so glad I found this site. I must be either thick or very naive, because for the longest time when watching all these youtubers do very dodgy or questionable things, I've looked at the comments on their posts and videos to see what other viewers are saying about their behaviour and come across nothing but arse licking, suck up comments and then thought that surely I wasn't the only person thinking there was something not right with their behaviour. I hadn't realised that these youtubers were actually deleting any comments that called them out for their behaviour. Anyway, since discovering tattle, my eyes have been truly opened to the whole influencer game. But I must say that a lot of you on here have given me a much needed chuckle lately and for that, thank you 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Oops...

VIP Member
Proof positive that Fortnum’s BISICUITS do eat themselves...
B6A7B039-7A76-43E0-BED6-BED7AA203E5C.jpeg
F66A4597-02D1-4C60-99F2-B3E65F660674.jpeg

Hate Mail expected for crockery! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Julia123

VIP Member
An embarrassment. They are not gifts dear lidl, they are objects to be advertised !
yes I was just looking at the bags on display here. THE only item that was a real gift in that photo is the one bag of boots from Ali. The rest are all bags/boxes of PR she's using as "filler" and to show off. The belt/box she bought HERSELF. The big bag is EMPTY and for show.

Wow! She's just really soooo desperate.

1609800610223.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Lola Faith

VIP Member
As expected, she's a massive liar.

The vlog was click bait - she talked about loads of orange boxes, there was a small belt box and the boots. I'm all in favour of designer shoes and bags, but £760 on a thin belt is a stupid waste of money i think!

And then we have the real story, she's got a Birkin, same colour as Claire Chanelle's new Kelly - and she said that it's a hard to get colour way. I'm not a Hermes expert but I think we all agree that Birkin does not look new, it looks like the leather has softened and sagged with age, so it's been bought from a re-seller. She will no doubt have filmed an unboxing and that will go on her channel in due course, she's just sowing the seeds by telling us she made her bag wish list at Hermes.

And what must her friends and family think who are on that account 'her big fuck you to 2020' the easiest year she's had in her life?? She barely worked, her content was lazy and shit, she did a bit of gardening, decorating and fashion hauls. She got free food, drink and probably everything she needs - pretty easy and good year for her!

I think Teaspiller is one of Ali's friends wives!

Pinkmilly2179

Can I just say how happy I am to find you tattlers. I used to watch lydiot religiously but watching her behaviour throughout Covid and Globy I just lost it with her. I had so much to get off my chest regarding her awful, selfish behaviour I could scream then it all just turned into a comedy show so I watch for pure entertainment now and I can rant to you guys ❤

Ps. I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks I laugh so loud at some of the comments on here.

• Heart
I don’t understand why she has to be so negative and passive aggressive all the time. I actually like watching What I Got For Christmas videos but to start your video off with “If you don’t like to see people happy, click off” immediately leaves a nasty taste in your mouth. I’ve really appreciated those youtubers who’ve said something along the lines of “this has been a really hard year for some people and not everyone has been able to celebrate christmas how they’ve wanted to” but no, not Lydia. She assumed that anyone who has a differing opinion of WIGFC videos, don’t like seeing others happy. Top that off with her passive aggressive tweet on Christmas day. It’s crazy that her viewers don’t realise how negative she can be.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Hello everyone, new here! I know I'm late to the party, but can someone explain the whole "hair-gate" situation to me? I came here to find answers since she's mentioned her hair in passing a few times and I have no idea what she was talking about. A hairdresser dyed it red and she was sad? Is that it?
I'm going to try my best here but I'm probably going to get some details wrong so please correct me if you notice anything that's off!

For a long time, Lydia went to a lovely hairdresser called Despina to get her hair coloured, including switching salons when Despina moved. If you look back at older videos and photos of Lydia with significantly more blonde hair, that's Despina's work.

There's some speculation as to why Lydia changed to a different hairdresser - perhaps she was receiving free or discounted services from Despina and didn't want to see her when she started charging more? Perhaps Despina dropped her as a client? I can't remember if Despina moved to a different salon again and whether that might have been the difference. Anyhow, Lydia started getting her hair done by a lady called Nicky Lazou.

Hairgate kicked off around the time that lockdown in the UK was starting to become eased - in the summer of 2020. Understandably, it had been quite a long time since Lydia had had her hair coloured, so she went to see Nicky and had her hair bleached and toned. For anyone who isn't familiar with colouring darker hair to a lighter tone, it's a 2-step process of (1) bleaching the hair to remove some of the natural pigment and make it a lighter colour, then (2) adding a toner, which is usually a bit darker than the bleached hair and is used to balance the colour (usually making blonde hair less yellow).

It seems that Lydia was not pleased with the colour of her hair after it had been toned, although Nicky told her that with a few hair washes the toner would fade to the exact colour that Lydia was after. Ever the impatient and difficult woman, she went to a different hairdresser, who she claims applied a permanent hair colour. I can't remember if it was at this point or just before she went to the other hairdresser, but she went back to Nicky's salon and complained, loudly berating the hairdresser who at this point was 9 months pregnant - she literally gave birth to her baby within a few days. Supposedly Nicky's sister, who also works at the salon, had to get involved and ask Lydia to leave. The salon has CCTV so there is likely to be a recording of what happened, but nothing of the sort has ever been released.

Now back to the hair colour - the only way to remove permanent dye would be another round of bleaching (which I think she had done by Ruby At Browns?). After so many rounds of bleaching, plus the fact that Lydia heat-styles her hair practically every day (which involves hair drying, straightening, then curling) her hair became so damaged that some parts broke off. She has since seen Despina once, who I think recoloured her hair and gave her advice such as how to tone hair at home and to avoid further Olaplex treatments (there is such a thing as too much, and too much Olaplex will cause breakage!) Naturally, Lydia conveniently failed to retain any information and (A) had Despina talk her through the entire process of at-home toning, step by step, through FaceTime, and (B) went and had another Olaplex treatment anyway.

The biggest scandal was obviously the fact that she harrassed and verbally abused a very heavily pregnant hairdresser over something as small as hair colour, especially after she ruined it herself. To this day she complains of "red tones" from the permanent colour, as well as the breakage which she has tried to camouflage by getting a long fringe cut. Her hair was once one of her strongest assets - long, shiny, perfectly coloured and styled - the envy of many pinterest scourers. What she now has left is a small handful of mushroom-coloured, dry-as-dust hay on her head.

I hope I've done a decent summary - if you'd like to see details you're probably best going to #33 take our sage advice, acknowledge your Globy vice, give the bees back their right

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64