Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being an OG on this thread I have definitely seen a shift in opinion about her...from amusement to anger and disbelief.

yes Iv noticed this too- and a lot more newer members. She really is unbelievable though and gets worse. I remember back in the day on GG the threads would move quite slow but now they move so fast! She really is getting quite the reputation

I had
Being an OG on this thread I have definitely seen a shift in opinion about her...from amusement to anger and disbelief.

I had a reprieve at Christmas but I appear to be back on the naughty step! Must be all those bots I keep reporting! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
yes Iv noticed this too- and a lot more newer members to the thread.
She really is unbelievable though and gets worse. I remember back in the day on GG the threads would move quite slow but now they move so fast! She really is getting quitea reputation, it slowly seems to be unravelling for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If I did my job as badly as Lydia does hers, people would quite literally die due to my incompetence!

Lydia openly complains that her life is so stressful and demanding and challenging, that she has to be picked up off the floor by Carrie, or take to her bed for three days to ā€œcry it outā€.

GIVE. ME. A. FREAKING. BREAK.
  • Being a Trauma/ICU Nurse is stressful!
  • Telling a patientā€™s family members that thereā€™s nothing more that can be done for their loved one is always absolutely excruciating!
  • Holding a patientā€™s hand as they take their last breath on this earth is heartbreaking every single time!
  • Working 12 hour shifts throughout the worst global pandemic since the Spanish Flu has been exhausting!
And yet despite all of those things, I am required to be professional, get over myself and show up for my next shift prepared to do it all over again.

Occasionally, after a particularly horrendous shift, I admit I do sit in my car and sob by myself with the radio on, before I can pull myself together enough to safely make the 45 minute drive home because I need to compartmentalise and leave that part of me at the hospital.
I have to save if for a debriefing session with my colleagues at work as I simply donā€™t have the luxury of being able to fall apart when Iā€™m at home with my family.
My patients need me to be my best at work and my family need me to be my best at home - thatā€™s just how it is.

There is very little room in my life for me to feel sorry for myself, but itā€™s after 4:00am here, everyone else is asleep and for some reason Iā€™m wide awake and so completely enraged at the sheer audacity of Lydiaā€™s HermĆØs themed ā€œeff you to 2020ā€ that I honestly want to punch something!

Youā€™d think that if last year had taught her anything, it would have been gratitude, perspective, the importance of family, and compassion and empathy for others in less fortunate situations, but no ... sheā€™s still the same selfish, entitled, narcissistic, obnoxious, egocentric, passive-aggressive, materialistic, insufferable halfwit she was in 2019, perhaps worse if thatā€™s even possible and I cannot begin to describe exactly how much that infuriates me! šŸ˜”

Sheā€™s so out of touch with reality that it defies belief.
If she doesnā€™t tread carefully, this year could very well be her undoing and she will have no one to blame for it but herself ... and I, for one, will not feel sorry for her.

ETA: Apologies for the unexpected emotional rant, Tattlers, Iā€™m having a bit of ā€˜a momentā€™ which is extremely unusual for me, and I just could not keep my feelings to myself any longer.
I am also on annual leave for the next six weeks (Iā€™m so incredibly thankful for it), but my body still thinks Iā€™m working night duty so sleep is not coming very easily to me right now.
I hope you guys understand and donā€™t think Iā€™ve completely lost the plot. ā™„
So much love to you!! And thank you to you and your colleagues for your dedication and hard work during this time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another Scot here! Would you not just love to drop her in the middle of Sauchihall street on a Saturday night and see what happens?

Sheā€™d be torn to shreds šŸ˜‚
hahhaha someone will say square go and sheā€™ll have no idea what to do with that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I did my job as badly as Lydia does hers, people would quite literally die due to my incompetence!

Lydia openly complains that her life is so stressful and demanding and challenging, that she has to be picked up off the floor by Carrie, or take to her bed for three days to ā€œcry it outā€.

GIVE. ME. A. FREAKING. BREAK.
  • Being a Trauma/ICU Nurse is stressful!
  • Telling a patientā€™s family members that thereā€™s nothing more that can be done for their loved one is always absolutely excruciating!
  • Holding a patientā€™s hand as they take their last breath on this earth is heartbreaking every single time!
  • Working 12 hour shifts throughout the worst global pandemic since the Spanish Flu has been exhausting!
And yet despite all of those things, I am required to be professional, get over myself and show up for my next shift prepared to do it all over again.

Occasionally, after a particularly horrendous shift, I admit I do sit in my car and sob by myself with the radio on, before I can pull myself together enough to safely make the 45 minute drive home because I need to compartmentalise and leave that part of me at the hospital.
I have to save if for a debriefing session with my colleagues at work as I simply donā€™t have the luxury of being able to fall apart when Iā€™m at home with my family.
My patients need me to be my best at work and my family need me to be my best at home - thatā€™s just how it is.

There is very little room in my life for me to feel sorry for myself, but itā€™s after 4:00am here, everyone else is asleep and for some reason Iā€™m wide awake and so completely enraged at the sheer audacity of Lydiaā€™s HermĆØs themed ā€œeff you to 2020ā€ that I honestly want to punch something!

Youā€™d think that if last year had taught her anything, it would have been gratitude, perspective, the importance of family, and compassion and empathy for others in less fortunate situations, but no ... sheā€™s still the same selfish, entitled, narcissistic, obnoxious, egocentric, passive-aggressive, materialistic, insufferable halfwit she was in 2019, perhaps worse if thatā€™s even possible and I cannot begin to describe exactly how much that infuriates me! šŸ˜”

Sheā€™s so out of touch with reality that it defies belief.
If she doesnā€™t tread carefully, this year could very well be her undoing and she will have no one to blame for it but herself ... and I, for one, will not feel sorry for her.

ETA: Apologies for the unexpected emotional rant, Tattlers, Iā€™m having a bit of ā€˜a momentā€™ which is extremely unusual for me, and I just could not keep my feelings to myself any longer.
I am also on annual leave for the next six weeks (Iā€™m so incredibly thankful for it), but my body still thinks Iā€™m working night duty so sleep is not coming very easily to me right now.
I hope you guys understand and donā€™t think Iā€™ve completely lost the plot. ā™„
You have not gone on an emotional rant, I completely understand, I am a social worker in a hospital, working in ICU and have to support those families separated from their loved oneā€™s in hospital, some of those discussions are just truly tragic. I witness the amazing work of my nursing and medical colleagues going above and beyond, it is mind blowing and I feel so lucky to work alongside such beautiful people, who thanks to their skills, knowledge and selflessness are keeping our communities safe.

What Lydia lacks is humility... And this big duck you to 2020 shows it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So on her private IG - she puts a picture of a HerMEZZ bag with the F*CK word across it - keep it classy Chlamydia.

She claims to have the best Meat Thermometer? Is that was she refers to Ali's nether regions now?

If 2020 was a person, it would be Lydia Chlamydia

PS. I live in Australia but did a DNA test - 40% Scottish. : )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This thread is so funny šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ•µšŸ½

carrie is so shady buying her cooking lessons to teach her how to make a Sunday roast šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ THE EASIEST MEAL EVER šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s literally meat, potatoes & veg lol next sheā€™ll be getting how to cook an English breakfast lessons ffs. In fairness itā€™s the only gift that actually made any bleeping sense, finally this woman (who is in her thirties) will learn how to cook something ā¤ genuinely happy for her & her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 44

carrie is so shady buying her cooking lessons to teach her how to make a Sunday roast šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ THE EASIEST MEAL EVER šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s literally meat, potatoes & veg lol next sheā€™ll be getting how to cook an English breakfast lessons ffs. In fairness itā€™s the only gift that actually made any bleeping sense, finally this woman (who is in her thirties) will learn how to cook something ā¤ genuinely happy for her & her husband
Woaaah! Slow your roll! Girl can't handle seasoning and dumping ingredients in a roasting pan & waiting 40+ mins...
Besides, with all the hairspray & other flammable tit she uses/wears... disaster waiting to happen.
Maybe their local fire station would like to sponsor a video/post šŸ¤” šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Hahaha! So true, I donā€™t get how anyone canā€™t cook a roast! I am sure it will be the easiest cash this chef has made!
I donā€™t get why she wouldnā€™t get her Nonna to teach her how to cook. Nonnaā€™s love passing on their recipes to their grandchildren. Or at least mine did. Instead she just uses bottled pasta sauce... I canā€™t imagine her nonna would be impressed with that. I know mine wouldnā€™t!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am just dreading this next fiasco...I have grave concerns the puppy was taken from itā€™s mother too early and we will never be told the truth about this. I really am dreading it...have been for weeks. I had a meltdown over the bees last year - eventually Ali realised he needed to do a course and has waited...I cannot shrug off the feeling itā€™s all going to end in tears. Once again at the risk of repetition - this is going to backfire on her more than she could EVER have imagined...
They really and truly need to have parental guidance, they haven't got any wit when it comes to common sense regarding the health, protection and safety of an innocent little animal šŸ˜¢.
My God what they put Lumi through, feeding her spoonfuls and spoonfuls of bloody coconut oil šŸ¤¬ ,I hope to god they never give her cream or milk as cats should avoid milk once they stop feeding from the mother. No wonder her pancreas messed up the way it did and even to date neither of them can say Pacreatitis.
This poor puppy what did he ever do to deserve these 2.
God please Ali you don't show humans any respect esp regarding your replies but please protect that innocent little puppy and not the witch!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Will we have a lidl screaming and whining and crying, as she did when lynx arrived, but staring hard at the camera?? And then in a few weeks time, oh I am allergic to dogs they have fur !

A usual lidl hype and total flop!
Oh god NO!..That was the MOST cringiest thing I think I have ever seen. She collapsed to the floor and Cawee was cradling her like someone had died. Even I felt embarrassed watching it. Comedy gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I STILL canā€™t get my head around is she never even liked dogs beforehand- had no interest whatsoever! She always said she was a cat person!
but shes happy to tear a puppy away from its mum so early and have it NOW because she canā€™t wait. Sheā€™s so selfish and everything is done on a whim. I really hope that puppy will be ok because she hasnā€™t got the patience for anything or anyone
Pretty much STAMPS the fact she got this poor little should from a crappy Breeder who doesn't give a duck about the puppy.
Emotionally puppies are best kept with Mother until they are 10wks old.
Only reluctant old breeders who are just out to make money and the same with puppy farming say " Nah, they are fine even leaving as young as 6wk- so 8wks is no problem" .. BASTARDS !

So Iā€™ve been really bored tonight.....lock has given me more time to do useless browsing and I thought Iā€™d leave these here.....
They are ā€œreceiptsā€ if she would like to claim she hasnā€™t had lip filler again. One of them is with Charlie and Josie from years ago. The last gym photo I thought was just funny...Ali looks like he could be a member of Wham in those tight little shorts šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Compare Ali's legs in that gym one and this one I had commented on -Even my family was questioning WTF? men legs at the top and Girls legs at the bottom including shaved- My gay brother just rolled his eyes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lydia Millen #56. Pre-loved Hermezz bag and boots, Puppy is for making Adsense Loot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't think she's going to be able to get her Kelly from the Hermes store. She put her name down for a black grained leather Kelly in 25 or 28 with palladium hardware... that specific combo is really in demand. They probably won't offer it to her. Or she'll be waiting years. She's only bought a pair of boots and belt. Hermes is likely going to offer the bag to a VIP first and then people who have spent a lot of money. The SA probably thought she was delusional when she gave him the specifications. I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually bought one secondhand or from a reseller and tried to pass it off as from the store. She might get offered a garish bright colour but most people on YT with neutral Birkins and Kellys couldn't get them from the store.

I haven't watched her videos in years and clicked on the Christmas haul because I also thought she got a bag. I was struck by how hard she's trying to appear classy and old money. Compare that with FleurdeForce who actually has that lifestyle and home or people like Wenwen Stokes or Jaime Xie who actually come from rich backgrounds and can afford not only designer bags, but clothes.

I already feel bad for her puppy. She clearly has no idea what she's doing and puppies are so much more work than cats. And the stakes in training are higher. I can imagine Lydia getting upset and punishing if the puppy does puppy stuff - has accidents, chews things, becomes a land shark when they're teething. And I also can't imagine her putting in the effort to socialize the puppy (especially because it takes more work in a pandemic). I wouldn't be surprised if the dog ends up with behavioural issues that she can't handle and ends up being neglected especially once things go back to normal. I can totally see her begging for free dog training. I really hope she works with a certified trainer right away but she's so cheap so who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh god NO!..That was the MOST cringiest thing I think I have ever seen. She collapsed to the floor and Cawee was cradling her like someone had died. Even I felt embarrassed watching it. Comedy gold.
Ooh, @Happyfocker, I need to know the title of that vlog!
Can you please let me know what it is?

Reactions: 11
So on her private IG - she puts a picture of a HerMEZZ bag with the F*CK word across it - keep it classy Chlamydia.

She claims to have the best Meat Thermometer? Is that was she refers to Ali's nether regions now?

If 2020 was a person, it would be Lydia Chlamydia

PS. I live in Australia but did a DNA test - 40% Scottish. : )
Yessss! Iā€™m in Chicago but we are 50% Scottish here and my mother is fighting for her life in the hospital due to covid. Sheā€™s one tough Scottish woman and calls herself Mrs brave heart and cracks jokes while she battles... NEVER complains. Countless brave angels on earth expose themselves to the virus every day like @MissMidnight and still keep fighting for their patients and their families and so many have lost their businesses, homes and lives.

SO hereā€™s a big FU šŸ–•šŸ» to Lydia 2020 from someone who actually liked her this time last year. Wow what an actual Dick she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
#56 Hermezz faking like it's new, here's to Porter peeing in her Pradas and pooping in her Loubs :m

(took me to forever to think that up. Lol. Not as talented in writing or rhyming like many of you especially @Oops...)

Yessss! Iā€™m in Chicago but we are 50% Scottish here and my mother is fighting for her life in the hospital due to covid. Sheā€™s one tough Scottish woman and calls herself Mrs brave heart and cracks jokes while she battles... NEVER complains. Countless brave angels on earth expose themselves to the virus every day like @MissMidnight and still keep fighting for their patients and their families and so many have lost their businesses, homes and lives.

SO hereā€™s a big FU šŸ–•šŸ» to Lydia 2020 from someone who actually liked her this time last year. Wow what an actual Dick she is!
@Julia123, I'm so, so terribly sorry to hear about your mom. I can't imagine what you're going through. Just know your presence and words here are cherished and we all support you. Praying for your mom's quick healing. ā¤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.