Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she genuinely think that a vidoe of her unboxing a load of shite that she got for free is entertaining? christ alive

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I think this Vlogmas has shown us more than ever what an unhappy, empty, emotionally empty person Lydia is. Blogging is not for her, it's basically killing her. She's trying to look a certain way and using fillers and botox to do that, getting her teeth done is no big deal but it's for the same reason. She's never happy with her hair, she's trying to be as thin as possible, she covets everything anyone else in the industry has, and must copy it.

I think it all got a million times worse when she became successful and started to earn good money and realised she could get so much stuff for her new house free. She obviously never really looked into that when she lived in her little house, because all her content was fashion and beauty.

For her to tweet that she's so stressed, when three days earlier she announced she'd finished work for the year shows that most probably her stress is self induced, this competitive need to get the next best thing, to turn a northamptonshire bungalow into a cotswolds cottage/country estate.

As much as we laugh at her and comment on her behaviour, It is truly a sad situation for her to be in, and it cannot carry on for that much longer, she's obviously making herself ill over it, driving Carrie mad, and really I think Ali knows that she's only happy when she's getting new things and planning new projects. I think he still tries to make her happy but she's sucked all the life out of him, and I don't think it will be that long before he decides that being with her is not furthering his career, it's just making him miserable and there's no love.
You’re so right.
Hanging onto Josie's coat tails 🙄
View attachment 350775
So what tier are they in? Pretty sure they shouldn’t be mixing with other households or travelling unless it’s its essential. They’re definitely with Josie and Charlie because it’s on Charlie’s stories too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
New poll idea, I want to know how many people are actively on Lidl’s thread, whether you lurk, like or comment. I’ve seen so many new people pop up in the last two threads, LOVE IT!
Open to suggestions but my thoughts are:

I am a lurker (I don’t like her)
I am new (I don’t like her)
I am an active tattler (I don’t like her)

Any others to add so we can capture absolutely everyone!??

🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was trying to be facetious @RubyRu , sorry if it came over as otherwise 😂 and you are absolutely correct begging chavs is a much better description 😂
Oh I knew you were.... :). All good. I honestly think that Lidl and Aldi think that they probably are celebrities though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is she speaking about dog food? I’ve got to hear this shite! Although if she is going raw- not butternut box- then I’m really happy as it’s the best thing you can feed!
Right at the beginning of the video. I'm glad she is feeding raw too but she needs to actually research it as it can go terribly wrong if not done properly. She is going to feed kibble as well which I think is for the best as she is too lazy to get it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lydia: I can't believe they're allowed to sell that dog food with such bad nutrition rating. I don't understand why any pet shop would sell it, it's so bad.

Me: I don't understand why any brand would work with someone who has 52 threads of mostly valid extremely unfavorable opinions of them and who has 25% bot followers on insta, it's so bad.
THIS THIS ALLL DAYYYYYY!

Is Olaplex bad ?
Every bloody flogfucker inc Geordie Shaw etc are flooging it so cant be good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New poll idea, I want to know how many people are actively on Lidl’s thread, whether you lurk, like or comment. I’ve seen so many new people pop up in the last two threads, LOVE IT!

🤔🤔🤔🤔
This is tongue in cheek BUT just so we are totally inclusive how about:

I am a lurker (I like her)
I am Lydiot (I LOVE ME)

But I do think we should have one of people who like her, seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is tongue in cheek BUT just so we are totally inclusive how about:

I am a lurker (I like her)
I am Lydiot (I LOVE ME)

But I do think we should have one of people who like her, seriously.
@toomuchstuff oooooh yesss, definitely we need to have those too 😬😬😬 @Miscanthus please remember to add these if you do the next thread 😬😬😬 good job the polls are anonymous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

🤔🤔🤔🤔
I’m a GG OG (I’ve never liked her)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is Olaplex bad ?
I love it and lots of hairdressers use it including Despina but I would imagine Despina has told her not to use it as she has just toned her hair colour. Plus it would require a whole lot more than an olaplaex treatment to fix Lydias hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
THIS THIS ALLL DAYYYYYY!

Every bloody flogfucker inc Geordie Shaw etc are flooging it so cant be good.

Most hairdressers use Olaplex now when they bleach hair, highlights and balayage etc, it adds protection and stops breakages. I've had it loads of times, don't think it makes much difference though.

Reactions: 12
IM SO DONE WITH THIS... AND DIOR AND FENDI PRESENTS ARRIVE | INTHEFROW
Clickbait again ... ffs you guys are really lacking in content! Taking a break ... again .. I am fatigued ... you lazy ass bastards .. I am working up to the 24th in the eve as I have to ... you guys have no idea about hard work .. any of you ... and your dog is really sad .. if he cries alot it is a sign that you are incompetent!
And you are doing a voucher wth a brand that gifted it to you?? hmmm call me stupid but gifted shite has no value when you didnt actually delve into the abyss that is your flogger pockets to give it to you audience? It has no meaning at all as it costs you nothing!
Oh and you are doing your hair .. lyds maybe again .. why dont you 2 just marry each other !

Victoria you are as fake as Lydia .... I distaste you both equally now! And I for one will be telling Fendi to not work with you anymore .. you are false as tit .......That bag is wasted on you !!

You found a cleaner .. lazy ass witches always .... why the duck do you need a cleaner ... you can do it yourself but no you lead a busy life .. ffs you have no clue about being stressed or busy any of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@toomuchstuff oooooh yesss, definitely we need to have those too 😬😬😬 @Miscanthus please remember to add these if you do the next thread 😬😬😬 good job the polls are anonymous 😂😂
You can make them unanonymous, tho. But not after they are created, I believe.
At least i think this (pink marked) means that?
You can also make multiple choice as answer options.
1608243642791.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Most hairdressers use Olaplex now when they bleach hair, highlights and balayage etc, it adds protection and stops breakages. I've had it loads of times, don't think it makes much difference though.
You answer right there ... My sister had it done and didn't notice any difference.....sorry but it is a whole sahite world filled with crappy people like Lyds and Frow .. they have to be the 2 most abhorrent bloggers on the trail at the moment

I urge all of you to watch Spohie Shohet on Brexit and inflation for Expensive goods ... she is raw and real!!! such a breath of fresh air on the internet!!

She can talk truthfully about brands as she BUYS all of her bags etc so she has no worryabout being cancelled by brands unlike FGrow and lyds .... shows that Sophie has money and these peasants don't! Really telling !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Well....I can sympathise with Lidl about jaw ache!!! I've just dipped into her vlog to check out the greenhouse and found my jaw clenching......ugh....
Please, Lidl, stop touching your face! Also, stop showing us your disgusting table manners...wrong cutlery, food pushed to the edge of the dish (?), hunching over..... and put the phone away! No wonder she's stressed if she can't step away while she eats.
As for the piece to camera about the trainee life coach who is using her to get his qualification by giving her free sessions....it's clear she loves the sessions because she gets to talk about herself! Her idea of heaven!
The raised beds now look as if the ground around them has been raised to even them up. What a complete waste of time! I don't think Ali should congratulate himself because he should have done it right in the first place instead of paying somebody to sort it out! I despair!
The raised beds look like graveyard plots you’d find in a New Orleans cemetery. Go check it out. Due to constant hurricanes in the city, they bury their dead above ground. Her garden beds make her garden look like a cemetery.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.