Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well....I can sympathise with Lidl about jaw ache!!! I've just dipped into her vlog to check out the greenhouse and found my jaw clenching......ugh....
Please, Lidl, stop touching your face! Also, stop showing us your disgusting table manners...wrong cutlery, food pushed to the edge of the dish (?), hunching over..... and put the phone away! No wonder she's stressed if she can't step away while she eats.
As for the piece to camera about the trainee life coach who is using her to get his qualification by giving her free sessions....it's clear she loves the sessions because she gets to talk about herself! Her idea of heaven!
The raised beds now look as if the ground around them has been raised to even them up. What a complete waste of time! I don't think Ali should congratulate himself because he should have done it right in the first place instead of paying somebody to sort it out! I despair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Going to start the new vlogmas video. Are we finally starting december or not? I don' t even remember last two videos.

Reactions: 7
Jesus take the wheel and the car after watching this crap ....
You keep saying you are finally leaving the house .. haven't you said this in the last 3 flogs? Or was this all 1 day that you have split and stretched within an inch of your life to get 3 lots of views from .. Lazy turd!

If you stopped bleeping with your hair you wouldn't have to cut alot out now would you .. Listen to advice and shut the actual duck up with this boring diatribe of tit that is your hair saga .. it's boring and so pathetic at this point and stop chopping and changing Hairsalons.... That is your whole problem .. you flit from one thing to another .. a running theme in your life it seems ... but with horrific results!

Stop with the Dog wizard thesis..... you thought Pedigree chum was good... ffs
We all have Dogs here and we could probably all give you a much better idea how to look after him than listenning and reading shite online. Sky is still young at 1.5 years and she has only ever ate dry kibble ... she eats no raw food at all (Each to their own breed on this front so I am not criticizung anyone who does) and her teeth are perfect and white .. she has no bad breath and she has put on 2 kilos and is the correct weight for her height. She goes regularly to the vet (something you are highly unlikely to do as you moan about the cost of your cat ... wait til you have a dog .. the vet bills will be even higher trust me) and she goes to the grooming parlour 1 x per month and I don't wash her at home as they take car of her skin and fur correctly and I am not an expert so I leave it to those that are. And to be fair who are you to trust with nutritional advice for a dog when your diet is bleeping pathetic!

You have taken advice from a hobby breeder and so I will leave that there ... you both have no clue at all as seen by the rediculous noose you are going to put on him with the layers of barbour and 45 million collars you have begged for.....All the gear and no idea as was mentioned here!

This dog trainer is going to laugh his ass off at you both..... who the duck gets a trainer to come to their house ffs with an open field in front (New hedges or fences any money will be on the next to do list).. I trained my dog by trial and error looking at what she reacted to and she is the most obedient little dog now and I am no expert by any means ... It is just another way to spend duck loads of money and you have to do duck all which suits you very well you lazy bastard.

"i am going to literally break this mans balls" ..." He is going to hate me" ..oh well .... this is you to a tee .. you have already broken your husbands so why not someone elses!

Plastic bleeping chinese coat again ..... about as "Alpine" as your house is a manor! ffs do you listen to the verbal shite that comes out of your mouth .. engage brain first!

You couldn't "BEAT" anyone up you limp wristed twit ... but please do let Ali do your dirty work ffs ... you lazy lazy asshole of a human being.. if they are putting shite on your beds it is obvs that they can't see any veg or love in there so looks like a dumping ground for tools lol!

Despina tells you NOT to do Olaplex ... and so you do it anyway ... you are literally the epitome of stupid!

You never do anything do you dalring .. accountability is not in your vocabulary .. "It was her Miss ..... she did it" ...just duck off please! You ruined you hair/ You are ruining you marriage and you have ruined your house ... stand up .. man up and take the flak witch!

Gravel death pits .... BORED!!!

More unboxings: "it's a big box but full of air" ... pretty much like your head then!

bleeping Horse lead for a dog that weighs 2 pounds .... wtf do you think he is going to do with you on a walk .. pull you out of a trench you twit!!

Oh the wellies need to be out tonight don't they ... so much mud in the garden on a honeycomb base...

So your QUACK has been gifting you lessons .. (God knows what he is telling you as he writes like a 5 yr old) but from now on after the 6 sessions you have been gifted you will become a paying customer?????

The cooking saga ...Well firstly you eat like a neaderthal .... you can't hold a knife and fork or spoon to save your life! And then you say too many vegetables???? WTF is the greenhouse and the death beds for then??? EXPLAIN!!!

You are an absolute witch ... plain and simple .. he cooked you bleeping foood that wasn't out of a packet and you have the audacity to criticize him and compare him to your orgy couple Josie and wtf is his name> Charlie maybe....

You are a bully .. plain ans simple .. you love to make others fell inadequate ,,,, there is your QUACK answer to your life and it is free of charge from me!

Ali misses being fit you can see it "The good old days" when he wasn't married to a lisping..controlling lazy witch!

Oh the palque on the desk is priceless ... nailed to the desk so you can never remove it ... letting you know that you will be forever nailed to this witch for the rest of your life ... You are 1 scaaaaary woman .... like a stalker you cannot get rid of!

So this vlog was filmed before yesterdays was it?? Hermes now when we saw it yesterday ... you lazy ass cow ... and its a belt .. well I have 4 x belt kits from them .. they are amazing but not a Kelly or Birkin darling .. poor twit!

"pick up my grotty retainer" use a piece of tissue .. you are vile! I have retainers and I have a box to keep them in ... ffs you are just a dirrrrty cow arn't you!! No wonder he doesn't want to shag you!! I would need a full body condom for that kind of S&M tit!

I just can't anymore ...someone help me xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Lol Dior gifted Victoria a personalised vanity case!

Lydia didn't even get a Dior advent calendar, but oh no wait, she doesn't do advent calendars does she? Well she did until she stopped getting the good ones sent to her!
Even Josie got a small gift of nail varnish from the Dior team :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn't we order a plastic trophy/award thingy online and sent it to her PO Box 'worst blogger of 2020 award'

🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She goes for an Olaplex treatment despite Despina's recommendation. She really wants to mess up her hair. But then "It's really not any of my doing, there was a mistake done on my hair. That's why it's damaged, I talked about it, and it's because they put permanent dye on my hair, mkay?"
Ugh! I can't be bothered but I would put a gif to express my feelings here.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Even Josie got a small gift of nail varnish from the Dior team :LOL:
No Josie gifts are fake, no announcement of who won, see josie’s tattle page, it’s all on her mums eBay account.

having seen the pic of the porch which shows the top of the bungalow (no wonder Lydia never turns the camera to a full shot of the front of the bungalow) the brick on top of the roof makes it look like a work house, get your one meal a day plate of gruel. Lydia and her pasta would be a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was so rude about the work men and beds too. How date they work around her beds and risk damaging the sproutlings.

they probably think she’s a stupid twit for insisting the beds go in before the greenhouse, getting in their way, just to plant those pathetic seedlings in winter.

And we thought Lydia said that she never talks negatively about anyone??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A little off-topic but just looking back at old pics of Lydia and this has probably been said before but how is this the same person? 😳😳 She was so pretty, now she looks like a caricature 🙈
No it's not the same person. Those old photos are all heavily facetuned (yes even the videos). She NEVER had that face.

It was a made up person. She stopped doing all that editing around the time she got married. I was so confused because her wedding photos all of a sudden looked NOTHING like her and I was wondering how she could not look her best on such an important day with lifetime photos. She (or Ali who was her editor for a while) stopped all the facetuning. She NEVER had that face. Her face today is more realistic to what she really looks like in reality (except for all the fillers in her chin and cheekbones now).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lydia: I can't believe they're allowed to sell that dog food with such bad nutrition rating. I don't understand why any pet shop would sell it, it's so bad.

Me: I don't understand why any brand would work with someone who has 52 threads of mostly valid extremely unfavorable opinions of them and who has 25% bot followers on insta, it's so bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She goes for an Olaplex treatment despite Despina's recommendation. She really wants to mess up her hair. But then "It's really not any of my doing, there was a mistake done on my hair. That's why it's damaged, I talked about it, and it's because they put permanent dye on my hair, mkay?"
Ugh! I can't be bothered but I would put a gif to express my feelings here.
Is Olaplex bad ?

Reactions: 2
Lydia: I can't believe they're allowed to sell that dog food with such bad nutrition rating. I don't understand why any pet shop would sell it, it's so bad.

Me: I don't understand why any brand would work with someone who has 52 threads of mostly valid extremely unfavorable opinions of them and who has 25% bot followers on insta, it's so bad.
Haha brilliant.

When did these threads about Lydia really take off?I used to like her then found her extremely fake and vapid after she move to the bungalow but had no idea other people felt the same.
I only heard about tattle after that ‘mother of daughters’ was in the paper for having a fake account and trolling herself and others.
So I came for a look!!

Reactions: 13
So Ali cooks rice and sauteed veggies, and it's not a proper meal in Lydiot's mind because he didn't follow a recipe but threw what was in the fridge in the pan? " that's a lot of rice, and vegetables" Ali "Well, yeah, it's rice and vegetables". You don't need to follow a freaking recipe to cook rice and veggies. What on earth is he doing sitting still while she talks a load of tit???????????????

Her lips are so bumpy at the end of the video.

The dog is gonna have a more nutritive diet than these two morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
18AFB2F3-AC5E-424B-AFB4-920409701E4D.jpeg

4E6E282F-B678-4B14-873E-63E511B81DC0.jpeg

A29635EA-9E3A-4569-BD67-7C916412118A.jpeg

398479F5-770C-4A58-9F39-E5150A898B1F.jpeg

F3E92ED6-21FE-4F1F-BDBA-70FBE8FBB3C3.jpeg

These must have been posted before but I recently stumbled upon these gems and could not stop laughing. When she had bad taste in fashion and a butt chin thing going on. Sometimes she doesn’t know what to do with her mouth area, it comes across awkward :ROFLMAO: Hot Mess used to shop at Hot Topic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.