Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread title...a joint effort according to the post from @Habsy123

"As per @Elle Belle ’S suggestion:

Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MG's, Hermès bag for her majesty's yearly anniversary + needs a dictionary

With some helpful edits from @AmaliaLana and @Dobs will this work for the word count???

Or shorter if the above doesn’t work:

Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*ckin dictionary"

Slight edit to fit!

Record poll entry...and that's without all the people who didn't have an option...
20201216_080606.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Woke up and still feeling annoyed that she’s been breaking the lockdown rules with Carrie. She can’t form a support bubble with Carrie if Carrie is also having her boyfriend round. If Carrie lives alone she can only form a support bubble with one other household. If she doesn’t live alone she can’t form a support bubble. He can be clearly seen and heard in the background while they are decorating the tree at Carrie’s house in her latest vlog. Lydia blatantly said that the reason Carrie could go and stay over with Bolly is because they have formed a support bubble.

If the video was filmed two weeks ago it might still have been the full lock down. Either way, it doesn’t make a difference. They’re either in full lock down or tier 2.

I’d love to be able to go over to my best friend’s house, but I can’t. And haven’t been able to since September!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Woke up and still feeling annoyed that she’s been breaking the lockdown rules with Carrie. She can’t form a support bubble with Carrie if Carrie is also having her boyfriend round. If Carrie lives alone she can only form a support bubble with one other household. If she doesn’t live alone she can’t form a support bubble. He can be clearly seen and heard in the background while they are decorating the tree at Carrie’s house in her latest vlog. Lydia blatantly said that the reason Carrie could go and stay over with Bolly is because they have formed a support bubble.

If the video was filmed two weeks ago it might still have been the full lock down. Either way, it doesn’t make a difference. They’re either in full lock down or tier 2.

I’d love to be able to go over to my best friend’s house, but I can’t. And haven’t been able to since September!
Maybe boyfriend lives with Cawwie??? Or is this new place Cawwie is in the boyfriends place??

Reactions: 4
Maybe boyfriend lives with Cawwie??? Or is this new place Cawwie is in the boyfriends place??
If the boyfriend lives there then Carrie can’t form a support with Lydia. You can only form a support bubble with another household if you live alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has there been any more mention about the Alzheimer’s/LV donation/raffle? Or is it another GHD style giveaway?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
If the boyfriend lives there then Carrie can’t form a support with Lydia. You can only form a support bubble with another household if you live alone.
Well then there you go, rules don't apply to these people and that is why UK is now having to go into a tougher lockdown. Fecking idiots, I would be soo pissed if I lived in UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she does actually do a give away it won't be a random winner. It will be someone she handpicked who kisses her arse because she is terrified one of us will get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it surprising to me that Lydia and Ali hasn't got covid yet (not that I am hoping she gets it). Looking at the sheer amount of deliveries, number of people in that house working, blatant disregard for rules and horrible nutrition, these two should have been front runners in getting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Is it surprising to me that Lydia and Ali hasn't got covid yet (not that I am hoping she gets it). Looking at the sheer amount of deliveries, number of people in that house working, blatant disregard for rules and horrible nutrition, these two should have been front runners in getting it.
Perhaps they have and she’s hidden it, wouldn’t be hard given the amount of time off she takes. Plus she’s always sick with one thing or another. Maybe wrote it off as PMDD 😂 Or they were asymptomatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm surprised no one else has commented on youtube. I think they probably have but that Lydia and team are just deleting/blocking them. The video has an integrated partnership with Cult Beauty, I wonder how they feel about paying someone when they're flouting lockdown laws.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
CHRISTMAS WITH THE M-G’s
The Biggest Glow Up Our House Has Seen!

Lydia to Carrie: “I’m not one of those people who’re very good at anything.”

Ding, ding, ding ... we have a winner, Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm surprised no one else has commented on youtube. I think they probably have but that Lydia and team are just deleting/blocking them. The video has an integrated partnership with Cult Beauty, I wonder how they feel about paying someone when they're flouting lockdown laws.
Unrelated slightly but - I noticed a LOT of comments about ‘so are these gifts or what?’ And ‘this is basically stuff for yourself, why hide that behind ‘gifting’?’ but they are long gone, deleted by the looks of things. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
@Oops... I will add all of the Acts into one document, then save it as a pdf and upload it here once you've made your last post on this. That way you'll have a full copy yourself, plus others such as @Hunevoque2 who wanted to print it out. I am creating it now, adding in what we have so far, so it'll only take a short while on the last day.

• Heart
Wow, the lisping and baby talk between Lydiot and Cawwiieeeee in the last vlog was on another level. I really need some sort of psychological feedback re the lisping and baby talk between grown women. It is so creepy.

My sister, who has never heard of nor watched any of Lydiot's vlogs, watched last night's vlog with me. I kept quiet, wanting her unbiased reaction to our narc ... these were a few of her (unsolicited) comments :
- 'Is she pregnant ? Why does she keep rubbing her tummy that way?' (Once again, our narc was caressing herself uncontrollably) ;
-
(On seeing the raised 'veggie' beds) 'OMG those look like graves. Imagine how scary it must look at night.' ;
- 'What's with the silly hat ?' ;
- 'Ugh.' ;
- 'Why is she so mean to the blonde ?' ;
- 'What's with the on and off lisp ?' ;
- 'Ugh.'
- 'She talks a lot.' ;
- 'Oh, shuuuuut up." ;
- 'Never again.'

I feel even more validated. 😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Wow, the lisping and baby talk between Lydiot and Cawwiieeeee in the last vlog was on another level. I really need some sort of psychological feedback re the lisping and baby talk between grown women. It is so creepy.

My sister, who has never heard of nor watched any of Lydiot's vlogs, watched last night's vlog with me. I kept quiet, wanting her unbiased reaction to our narc ... these were a few of her (unsolicited) comments :
- 'Is she pregnant ? Why does she keep rubbing her tummy that way?' (Once again, our narc was caressing herself uncontrollably) ;
-
(On seeing the raised 'veggie' beds) 'OMG those look like graves. Imagine how scary it must look at night.' ;
- 'Ugh.' ;
- 'Ugh.'
- 'She talks a lot.' ;
- 'Oh, shuuuuut up." ;
- 'Never again.'

It's actually quite validating to see that someone with a completely unbiased reaction feels the same way as we all do!
I find that once I start noticing awful things in a person (obviously talking about Lidl) I just cannot ever unsee them. Then it gets to the point where I feel bad for feeling those things and wonder if I'm just being too harsh!
Thank you to your sister for validating me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 36

-
- 'Ugh.' ;
- 'Ugh.'
- 'She talks a lot.' ;
- 'Oh, shuuuuut up." ;
- 'Never again.'

I moved back home briefly while moving houses and I had this on the TV and out of nowhere my 60+ Year old mother (so not age to be jealous) said “o god just turn her off, me me me! All she does is complain- she sounds so ungrateful”.
I didn’t even realise my mother was listening.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
This is off-topic, but I was wondering if any of you has some recommendations on ‘beauty gurus’ that you like...after Karmageddon Tati disappeared and though I didn’t like her as a person, I really liked her content. So if you know of someone worth of a follow let me know x

Reactions: 7
D688F98E-4CFA-4391-B44F-FEBD2422AF95.jpeg
FBF14598-218A-40B8-A9AB-B1B29DA48968.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.