Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we should report her for breaking covid restrictions than let her have to justify herself by saying ‘actually guys we are in tier 2 as we live in Northamptonshire’ would make my evening 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I love how Ali says 'luckily we fell into an area that falls into tier 2'

No Ali you didn't fall into anywhere, you LIVE IN NORTHAMPTONSHIRE WHICH IS IN TIER 2.
What a twit, as if people will accept that lie 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how Ali says 'luckily we fell into an area that falls into tier 2'

No Ali you didn't fall into anywhere, you LIVE IN NORTHAMPTONSHIRE WHICH IS IN TIER 2.
This killed me! Can any of you imagine being so deranged to make up a lie to thousands of people that you live in a different county?! 😭 I sooo hope she puts something up to say she is in tier 2 and DOESN’T live in Bucks!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Those two dumb muppets tramping through the mud in their designer gear to go to the pub, there is obviously a path or a road they could walk on, just another thing to 'prove' they live in the country. She looks so ridiculous! I am wondering how i've survived walking in fields with my dogs without deewwwberrry boots, Holland Cooper Clothing and Robin Hood's hat! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Those two dumb muppets tramping through the mud in their designer gear to go to the pub, there is obviously a path or a road they could walk on, just another thing to 'prove' they live in the country. She looks so ridiculous! I am wondering how i've survived walking in fields with my dogs without deewwwberrry boots, Holland Cooper Clothing and Robin Hood's hat! :unsure:
I bet people in the pub were like “look at those twats”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yep, twit and twit have decided to leave the house and go to the pub when things are at their worse. Do they not understand that home is the only safe place. Not knowing how to cook , in the end will be what makes them sick!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
You know with her stories on Instagram that it is just another opportunity to flog something. If she put a story up that was simply going for a walk without all the tagging she'd be more believable, but she can't stop being a used car salesman, shut up already!

Yep, twit and twit have decided to leave the house and go to the pub when things are at their worse. Do they not understand that home is the only safe place. Not knowing how to cook , in the end will be what makes them sick!
To be honest, the way they are behaving it's a wonder they haven't caught Covid already. It must be the layers of fake tan that offer some sort of bizarre protection. Ali must get some sort of secondary protection as he has to sleep with the woman that constantly smells of biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They emailed me back saying they were sorry to see me go - I've been a customer for over a year so have spent a fair bit with them. They reiterated they donate a meal for every new subscriber - I'm sorry but it's just not the point. This was my response...

View attachment 354035
Good measured response. This is how people need to respond when complaining about influencers, so we don't sound like the crazies.

The reason for 'Tier 4' is a new varient of covid has been found, it won't affect you much differently from the original varient ie you can still get very sick or sadly die but also it is 70% more contagious 😔
But not to worry Lydiot and Aldi have fallen into 'Tier 2' 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Now she’ll have to admit she actually lives in Northamptonshire which is only in tier 2. seems stupid for her to have posted that and made it so obvious she lies about where she lives
Ali said on his stories that they fall into a tier 2 area. So Northamptonshire it is then.
She will just say she tells everyone she lives in bucks as it is safer as she has had threats etc so doesn’t want to reveal where she lives.
Carrie is tier 4 and I wonder if Ali and Lydia’s parents are too.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Lydia is in Northamptonshire.....tier 2. Buckinghamshire, where she claims to live, is tier 4.
Josie is Warwickshire... tier 3.
If you travel to a higher tier you have to behave as if you were from that higher tier. If you travel to a lower tier you have to behave as if you were in your own higher tier.
People need to just stay home, full stop. I think the tiers thing is a great idea but surely making people stay in their counties would also help. Being in Australia and being stuck in our own states has worked for us. I suppose counties are harder to police, we have police on the borders to stop people traveling over them but they don't even seem to be trying over there in the UK.

• Heart
Ali said on his stories that they fall into a tier 2 area. So Northamptonshire it is then.
She will just say she tells everyone she lives in bucks as it is safer as she has had threats etc so doesn’t want to reveal where she lives.
Carrie is tier 4 and I wonder if Ali and Lydia’s parents are too.
Oh dear, does that mean pizza, chips ,and sausage rolls for Christmas lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.