Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You eat vegetables off a fork not a spoon ... simple etiquette ..any etiquette book will tell you the same and really you are supposed to push the food onto the back of the fork .. Simple bleeping etiquette which only a chav could get wrong! I am working class and even my parents brought me up to eat correctly so there is no excuse!
Thought I wasn't going mad haha! Mad at her age how she hasn't learnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus take the wheel and the car after watching this crap ....
You keep saying you are finally leaving the house .. haven't you said this in the last 3 flogs? Or was this all 1 day that you have split and stretched within an inch of your life to get 3 lots of views from .. Lazy turd!

If you stopped bleeping with your hair you wouldn't have to cut alot out now would you .. Listen to advice and shut the actual duck up with this boring diatribe of tit that is your hair saga .. it's boring and so pathetic at this point and stop chopping and changing Hairsalons.... That is your whole problem .. you flit from one thing to another .. a running theme in your life it seems ... but with horrific results!

Stop with the Dog wizard thesis..... you thought Pedigree chum was good... ffs
We all have Dogs here and we could probably all give you a much better idea how to look after him than listenning and reading shite online. Sky is still young at 1.5 years and she has only ever ate dry kibble ... she eats no raw food at all (Each to their own breed on this front so I am not criticizung anyone who does) and her teeth are perfect and white .. she has no bad breath and she has put on 2 kilos and is the correct weight for her height. She goes regularly to the vet (something you are highly unlikely to do as you moan about the cost of your cat ... wait til you have a dog .. the vet bills will be even higher trust me) and she goes to the grooming parlour 1 x per month and I don't wash her at home as they take car of her skin and fur correctly and I am not an expert so I leave it to those that are. And to be fair who are you to trust with nutritional advice for a dog when your diet is bleeping pathetic!

You have taken advice from a hobby breeder and so I will leave that there ... you both have no clue at all as seen by the rediculous noose you are going to put on him with the layers of barbour and 45 million collars you have begged for.....All the gear and no idea as was mentioned here!

This dog trainer is going to laugh his ass off at you both..... who the duck gets a trainer to come to their house ffs with an open field in front (New hedges or fences any money will be on the next to do list).. I trained my dog by trial and error looking at what she reacted to and she is the most obedient little dog now and I am no expert by any means ... It is just another way to spend duck loads of money and you have to do duck all which suits you very well you lazy bastard.

"i am going to literally break this mans balls" ..." He is going to hate me" ..oh well .... this is you to a tee .. you have already broken your husbands so why not someone elses!

Plastic bleeping chinese coat again ..... about as "Alpine" as your house is a manor! ffs do you listen to the verbal shite that comes out of your mouth .. engage brain first!

You couldn't "BEAT" anyone up you limp wristed twit ... but please do let Ali do your dirty work ffs ... you lazy lazy asshole of a human being.. if they are putting shite on your beds it is obvs that they can't see any veg or love in there so looks like a dumping ground for tools lol!

Despina tells you NOT to do Olaplex ... and so you do it anyway ... you are literally the epitome of stupid!

You never do anything do you dalring .. accountability is not in your vocabulary .. "It was her Miss ..... she did it" ...just duck off please! You ruined you hair/ You are ruining you marriage and you have ruined your house ... stand up .. man up and take the flak witch!

Gravel death pits .... BORED!!!

More unboxings: "it's a big box but full of air" ... pretty much like your head then!

bleeping Horse lead for a dog that weighs 2 pounds .... wtf do you think he is going to do with you on a walk .. pull you out of a trench you twit!!

Oh the wellies need to be out tonight don't they ... so much mud in the garden on a honeycomb base...

So your QUACK has been gifting you lessons .. (God knows what he is telling you as he writes like a 5 yr old) but from now on after the 6 sessions you have been gifted you will become a paying customer?????

The cooking saga ...Well firstly you eat like a neaderthal .... you can't hold a knife and fork or spoon to save your life! And then you say too many vegetables???? WTF is the greenhouse and the death beds for then??? EXPLAIN!!!

You are an absolute witch ... plain and simple .. he cooked you bleeping foood that wasn't out of a packet and you have the audacity to criticize him and compare him to your orgy couple Josie and wtf is his name> Charlie maybe....

You are a bully .. plain ans simple .. you love to make others fell inadequate ,,,, there is your QUACK answer to your life and it is free of charge from me!

Ali misses being fit you can see it "The good old days" when he wasn't married to a lisping..controlling lazy witch!

Oh the palque on the desk is priceless ... nailed to the desk so you can never remove it ... letting you know that you will be forever nailed to this witch for the rest of your life ... You are 1 scaaaaary woman .... like a stalker you cannot get rid of!

So this vlog was filmed before yesterdays was it?? Hermes now when we saw it yesterday ... you lazy ass cow ... and its a belt .. well I have 4 x belt kits from them .. they are amazing but not a Kelly or Birkin darling .. poor twit!

"pick up my grotty retainer" use a piece of tissue .. you are vile! I have retainers and I have a box to keep them in ... ffs you are just a dirrrrty cow arn't you!! No wonder he doesn't want to shag you!! I would need a full body condom for that kind of S&M tit!

I just can't anymore ...someone help me xxx
It’s ok. Let it aaaaall out. *pats kindly*. She’ll get hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone here a member of Soho House so they can block her ever being able to be one?! She’s insufferable
Put it this way - if she takes photos or videos there and they find out she will get banned!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If you overuse Olaplex, it will actually damage your hair and make it break.
if you overuse the in salon treatments it will cause excessive elasticity yes. She needs to stop using Kèrastase Resistance and use some damn hydrating masks or treatments.

Reactions: 9
Happy bruiser on his catification entertainment centre provided by his loving cat mummy. Be nice if Lidl (or Aldi) had put as much attention to Lumi's needs, when she is buying yet another unsuitable lead, meanwhile Lumi entertains herself on top of door frames as there is literally zero anything cat friendly in the bunga. Bengal cats are high maintenance and need stimulation and probably a litter tray. Then boasting about the dogs diet (although I assume that's coming as a freebie) when from her own pocket she feeds Lumi cheap supermarket cat food (we saw the drawer of Felix).

@Peppypoopar thanks for your picture to illustrate... View attachment 350765

This lead looks similar to this one and surprise surprise, the description says its ideal for large or working dogs. As per the Purdey collar for gun dog/ spaniel, looks great perhaps not suitable for the miniature sausage dog - it needs to be longer to reach further to the ground for a start I would have thought.

Amazon product

A comment on the video - nice to see that using the Amazon website counts as research.... GoalsView attachment 350807

View attachment 350780I was expecting.....View attachment 350781

Now we have unsuitable leads for every day of the week. #allthegear no idea
Lets not forget once "Porter" has been used for the Gram, he will probably be passed over to Aldi. Who already has a full time carers role...
Maybe some outfits can be gifted so Lidl "can wear this for poop scooping" - I can see the brands lining up for the literal Ship Show...
Bengals like to climb high and they need to scratch. It’s their instinct. I wish Hermes made cat-scratching posts then Lumi could have one in every room. He has NO stimulation in the house where he lives. It makes me a bit cross. When I say cross I actually mean jaw crunchingly livid...but you might know/have guessed that ;)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m glad I’m finishing work tomorrow, gonna take me to Jan 2021 to catch up at this rate!! 📚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you're in tier 2 (Northamptonshire is and hasn't changed as of today) you can't mix households inside. You can only meet socially with friends and family indoors who you either live with or have formed a support bubble with.
For Lydia she's formed a support bubble with Carrie as she lives alone (dubious...as we've seen in the previous vlog) but that's it. You can only have one. So no other adults bar Ali and Carrie should be mixing inside.
I assume if you had some sort of house emergency (plumbing, electrics) then it's fine to have a worker in.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve just come here to say how disgusted I am with Lidl she is an entitled princess. After being gifted a two nights stay at Thyme with a sigh “babe we need this” I can categorically say she wants or needs nothing! Does not appreciate anything, tearing through all of those beautiful gifted items without a single thought that she would gift them to front line workers or families in need! She is an awful person!!!! So selfish and over indulged she has no grasp of reality, the only hardship she has faced during this is that she has had to wear a mask or not get her hair done!!! duck OFF you absolute bleep!!!!!!
Do we need to say any more about her fake persona.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
We almost need someone to set up a worst blogger/Influencer award, the opposite to the awards they get for being the best. Imagine your peers knowing you were the winner of that award, the shame LOL
Maybe it should be called a Tatty! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@toomuchstuff oooooh yesss, definitely we need to have those too 😬😬😬 @Miscanthus please remember to add these if you do the next thread 😬😬😬 good job the polls are anonymous 😂😂
More than happy to do a poll! I didn't do one this time as I'm aware it can take over the thread. Also somebody (not sure who) said "Please no more polls or lists 🙈"

😅😅😅

I was also thinking that for the new year we could have a poll of our favourite predictions for what Lydia will do in 2021....so get thinking! I'll try and collate them, now we know how many options we can have in the poll.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what’s changed. I use to think shes soooo gorgeous like prettier than anyone I had ever seen but now she seems Aged idk how to explain it but it’s different
The uglier she behaves, the uglier she also starts to look. I mean, if she was actually a nice person, those fillers etc operations would still be money thrown straight to the trash, but I think the real secret of her not-so-beautiful-anymore look is the way how she speaks and treats others.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You can make them unanonymous, tho. But not after they are created, I believe.
At least i think this (pink marked) means that?
You can also make multiple choice as answer options.
View attachment 351002
When I've done the previous polls I've only allowed one choice 😅, no changes 😅, and not allowed results without voting 😅! I've always ticked display votes publicly, and I don't believe that means you can see how somebody voted.

Reactions: 6
If you overuse Olaplex, it will actually damage your hair and make it break.
Best to use a short course of it and then go back to regular masks etc. Lydia never listens and she never learns, she is her own undoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is tongue in cheek BUT just so we are totally inclusive how about:

I am a lurker (I like her)
I am Lydiot (I LOVE ME)

But I do think we should have one of people who like her, seriously.
I love animals (I love animals) ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If you're in tier 2 (Northamptonshire is and hasn't changed as of today) you can't mix households inside. You can only meet socially with friends and family indoors who you either live with or have formed a support bubble with.
For Lydia she's formed a support bubble with Carrie as she lives alone (dubious...as we've seen in the previous vlog) but that's it. You can only have one. So no other adults bar Ali and Carrie should be mixing inside.
I assume if you had some sort of house emergency (plumbing, electrics) then it's fine to have a worker in.
Yes, and Josie is in Warwickshire which is Tier 3. Travelling to a Tier 3 means behaving according to Tier 3 rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New poll idea, I want to know how many people are actively on Lidl’s thread, whether you lurk, like or comment. I’ve seen so many new people pop up in the last two threads, LOVE IT!
Open to suggestions but my thoughts are:

I am a lurker (I don’t like her)
I am new (I don’t like her)
I am an active tattler (I don’t like her)

Any others to add so we can capture absolutely everyone!??

🤔🤔🤔🤔
I am Carrie (I don't like her)
I am Dee (I am going off her)
I am Lydia

I’m a GG OG (I’ve never liked her)
Me too, I was quite happy there until the conversation suddenly changed to Hitler o_O Someone had messaged me there about this place so I joined here instead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.