Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked lovely with her hair in a bun in the paisley dress and what looked ike no or little makeup? yet she kept apologising for how she looked! Seems the less she tries the better she looks! They are both really playing house and dress up! Such shallow lives without substance it’s sad ...she really in my opinion could have sky rocketed in the industry it think she lost the desire when she bought the bungalow....she stopped aspiring and became workshy. All these influencers are sales people and I don’t begrudge that earn money from sales but there she lacks integrity, work ethic and passion ... she copies everything and everyone. She is just boring on every level.

Reactions: 31
Why did her hair sound like that when she was brushing it? 🤢 as someone with very curly hair and who only brushes it when it’s wet, mine NEVER sounds like that. It sounds like literal straw, she has fucked her hair up completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nothing screams date night like sitting at complete opposite ends of the table to each other :rolleyes: they are placed so far apart they might as well of sat in different rooms!

Their 'date night' was so awkward I had to turn the vlog off, I felt so uncomfortable 😂 how are these 2 married

That little moment with Lumi acting like that was brilliant! Can't wait to see her running after a puppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Vlogmas Day 6

- Today is a day of interestingness. She's going to tone her hair as the red is coming through again. She has a photo shoot tomorrow and a date night with her husband so she wants to look snazzy. She wants a fuller fringe at the front so it detracts from her broken hair. I'd unfollow you at this point, but your train wreck life is way too exciting.
- She literally flips her hair back and forth twice as apparently it gets rid of excess water. Abracadabra nope you're still stupid.
- She's nervous. She's shaking. There's so much redness she says it's a nightmare. I can only say WTF so many times before I decide to just start drinking.
- She's got Lauren here and they're going through samples for the study. DURING LOCKDOWN!!! She had a bit of a wobble with cobble (the paint colour she chose).
- She apologises for the way she looks, but she's had like a million deliveries today so she has been busy. She says she literally looks like a mole. I only wish you could order karma like packages and have it delivered.
- She highlights a tweed fabric sample is all the dog will be wearing. Ain't no medicine for that tit.
- She's so excited for an engineered wood flooring. But what's most exciting is the tweed fabric to upholster then chair. And she's just obsessed with the red velvet cushions. I've seen monkey tit fights at the zoo and they were more styled out than this.
- She's in the mood to faff. It's not that I don't like you. Wait, yes, yes it is.
- The date night is in collaboration with Carolina Herrera. Cue ad for Carolina Herrera. The actual second hand embarrassment that someone else has to organise and pay for any romance with your spouse.
- She says it's so difficult to come to the beauty space with something innovative. Something that's not already been done before. I'm sure you're not necessarily directing this at Globy, but if the shoe fits wear it.
- She wants to take her mind of the state of her house. She has anxiety. She now understands why people move out during renovations. How about a nice big cup of shut the duck up.
- Now Rebecca has arrived to dress their table for a date. And there goes the last duck I give.
- Any guesses what she's worn for date night? She feels sexy and powerful. It's a jumper dress cinched in with a belt. And I used to believe in evolution.
- She's applying more makeup. Just remember, there's not enough makeup in the world to cover up crazy.
- She's wearing Carolina Herrera Good Girl. She even spritzes the tassel on the lipstick. I don't know what makes you so stupid. But it really works.
- She's glad she has a night off. She thought earlier before she couldn't be bothered cooking dinner, then remembered she didn't have to. You don't have haters, Lydia. You just have people who know you're an absolute douchebag.
- Lumi is trying to eat the delivered food from the paper bags. She's then up on the dining table. Again. I can see it. I just chose to ignore it. For my own sanity.
- She's so hungry and she even had a snack before as they went for a run. A snack is pretty standard in most people's everyday life. But, any other gems of knowledge you'd like to share with us today Lydia?
- They're struggling to read the 'words of wisdom' in the Carolina Herrera Christmas crackers. The human mind amazes me everyday. Theirs just baffles me.
- She's ordered a burger and chips for her main course. She highlights she shouldn't as she's a shoot the next day, but she doesn't really care about stuff like that. Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling you out on your bullshit. I'll be here.
- She believes in the treat yourself life. Some people are such treasures you just want to bury them.
- Now she's giving tips on how to light a fire now she's a pro. Please keep your stupid to yourself.
Love this! 😍😍👏👏 Thank you!

Reactions: 8
Did she honestly just use her foot to shoo the cat away? What a bleep!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This broad is something else! Her hair is utterly fucked & she won't leave it alone so I have no sympathy for her & I hope it all falls out.

Anyway, just chiming in to say I always see people on here debating the "you don't like [influencer's name here] because you're jealous" concept.

In my opinion, I don't think they have to be mutually exclusive statements.

I am in fact jealous of Lydia's (what I consider to be) super beautiful house. I like it. Some people don't, I do. I'd love to have it.

But that isn't why I don't like her. I don't like her because she is bleeping weird & a bleep to everyone. She makes me feel realllllly uncomfortable.

One has nothing to do with the other.

I could adore her & I would still be jealous of that house. Ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is he in the new study? Thought I recognised the stool he’s sitting on and the mask statuette. Maybe it’s redecorated already?
he set up a little studio with a backdrop jn the basement the other day. He showed the set up in his stories.

Reactions: 4
I see a lot of you genuinely lovely people give her a benefit of the doubt saying she used to be nicer...
I was suggested this random vlog from 2017 "What I wore and did in Norway" and if you skip to 15:33 you get a taste of a person who even then was performative nice but actually seeping with contempt even for the man she married...

That's just the little part of her problematic behavior and at this point brands that sponsor her are on my and my friends' NO lost cause we will not associate ourselves with anyone who rewards and promotes this

• Wow
  • Heart
Couple things that really cross the line for me and I'm only 9 minutes in...

• bitching about the workers and mess OUTSIDE at your house, during a pandemic. These are all projects that did not need doing now, ever and certainly not during a pandemic. They are luxuries of wanting something done by a shallow shopaholic.
  • Eating on a facetime for no reason whatsoever is rude IMO.... and we know it's just to show us she eats and despina/hairdresser doesn't Dislike her
  • Saying her "red tones" that are hardly there are a NIGHTMARE is so insensitive. Nightmare is a million OTHER THINGS RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID COW. My own personal night mare is having a family member in the hospital and they are gravely ill and I cannot be with them AT ALL and even that is better than my actual family members nightmare of not leaving the hospital.
  • Interior Designer IN HER HOUSE, DURING LOCKDOWN IN NOVEMBER, NO MASKS IN SIGHT... TALKING ABOUT F-ING PAINT. Needless to say my own family's major struggle with Covid right now makes me extra angry. But come on.... NONE of this stuff needs to be done now or ever. And I'm blown away they are replacing the floor in a room 1 yr old flooring that could be covered in a really beautiful rug so you never would notice it's light (and the room may need the light)
Going to carry on but I'm just really ready to punch her through this screen..............
OMFG Now the FLORIST is in her home with no mask in sight... during a lockdown.... to put flowers on the table they are about to eat on! :mad: Guess the 3 ASSistants in the house, also not masked can't do it for her. Oh and of course Lydia can't put the flowers on a table on her own since she has weak wrists and even weaker ethics.

Way to put on the LEAST sexy date night BLACK OVERSIZED TURTLE NECK DRESS. What in the?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I see a lot of you genuinely lovely people give her a benefit of the doubt saying she used to be nicer...
I was suggested this random vlog from 2017 "What I wore and did in Norway" and if you skip to 15:33 you get a taste of a person who even then was performative nice but actually seeping with contempt even for the man she married...

That's just the little part of her problematic behavior and at this point brands that sponsor her are on my and my friends' NO lost cause we will not associate ourselves with anyone who rewards and promotes this
I agree. I know some of you used to think she was a good/nice person but I actually don't think she has ever been a nice person. Ali just hid it well because he was the one who edited her videos, but even in their old house there were still times where you could see exactly the person she is.
It was when she had to start editing the videos herself that she was leaving in everything and thats when people started seeing what a witch she was. Even way back when she did that video in her old house when she threw all her bags on the sofa and she was sat very close to that candle. She was a witch in the comments section when her minions dare say anything about it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I agree. I know some of you used to think she was a good/nice person but I actually don't think she has ever been a nice person. Ali just hid it well because he was the one who edited her videos, but even in their old house there were still times where you could see exactly the person she is.
It was when she had to start editing the videos herself that she was leaving in everything and thats when people started seeing what a witch she was. Even way back when she did that video in her old house when she threw all her bags on the sofa and she was sat very close to that candle. She was a witch in the comments section when her minions dare say anything about it.
I started watching her after she got engaged and she was a lot easier to hate watch back then :ROFLMAO: as Ali made her look less of a jerk most of the time. But stuff like this vlog really show what a nasty person she is deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just wanted to say... I know there are some rules about masks and number of people and indoors and outdoors and it really varies from country to country, and county to county and some people HAVE to work during this pandemic and I know we all want to support businesses and do lots of other things.

However, these guidelines are to protect people from getting this virus from people who are infected and either 1. don't know it yet or 2. are asymptomatic or 3. have a false negative test and/or worse 4. think it's a hoax or just do as they please knowing they are infected. Just because showing paint, an influencer getting free beauty services out of their teir (work) or going to work might technically fall under some work rules... or less than x number of people per the rules in any given place.... IMO You aren't "safe and able to be mask-free" with these people because technically it's work or you have 5 people and not 6... what if 1 of the 5 have covid and give it to the rest and someone dies? I know countless number of people who were positive before they knew it and positive with no symptoms who were tested only for medical procedures and wouldn't have known otherwise.

I just want the world to take a deep breath and take care of each other. We are so close to a vaccine which will save lives. WHAT is the point of getting together inside to set an arrangement on a table... is it worth life and death?

OK off my soapbox... been a rough couple of days with covid in my own family and feeling very resentful to these influencers setting such a bad example to impressionable people when they have such a platform for good. Thanks for the laughs everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Well that's 30+ minutes of my life wasted. Well maybe 10, I fast forward through most of it. I agree with the comments that she always had a nasty bitchy streak. If you look back too Ali never wanted to get married she said this numerous times. She basically nagged him into it. I always remember her dad also recording them on his phone after they got the Aston. Pompous proud look on his face and I thought "This is where she gets the constant need for showing off her wealth". Her mam is a real down to earth working woman. Due to her "perfect" dad abandoning her ,couldn't afford to lavish Princess Lydia in luxury. Lydia maybe you need to start looking to blame your dad for your "homeless" (not giving what she wanted) upbringing???? You are the other end of him. A pompous snotty show off. You think possessions and wealth give you a status???? A horrible nasty spoilt narcissist. There, add that to your cuntry (spelt on purpose) wall....

• Heart
  • Haha
Screenshot_20201208-220937_YouTube.jpg

Must be one of her assistants on comment duty tonight. Maybe Erica?

If you're reading this, Erica, please get out before your soul is crushed and sold on Depop. You're worth more than this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
OMFG Now the FLORIST is in her home with no mask in sight... during a lockdown.... to put flowers on the table they are about to eat on! :mad: Guess the 3 ASSistants in the house, also not masked can't do it for her. Oh and of course Lydia can't put the flowers on a table on her own since she has weak wrists and even weaker ethics.

Way to put on the LEAST sexy date night BLACK OVERSIZED TURTLE NECK DRESS. What in the?
If I was going to have a date night in my house, I definitely would wear something nice and SPECIAL. There haven't been too many chances to wear dressier clothes in 2020, thanks to covid19 situation. But nah, instead of choosing one of her beautiful dresses (for example), Lydia wants to keep rocking her super bored housewife look. :O I don't think that turtle neck compliments Carolina Herrera's brand lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello all xx. Need to catch up on this thread (“I can’t believe how fast it moves” is the tattle equivalent to brits saying “I can’t believe how cold it is” every single winter 🤣)

But, came to say, what in the blackface meets maleficent is going on here? Am I the only one who cant look at the filter here without being irritated? That’s miles off your skin-tone Lydia, what even is this?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.