Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says date night than sitting 3 miles apart with every light on in the house 💡😎😂
Screenshot_20201209_003535.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
How have they not got rickets or scurvey.
Because they had Holland and Barretts' customised vitamin subscription box thing, 😂 albeit like 2 years ago or something...
Does the 'save Ali' group of Tattlers still exist? Maybe they have been sneaking Ali some crushed multi-vits in his sippy cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think they each did a Christmas cracker with themselves? Going down the other end of the table seems like too much effort...😆

• Haha
The different coloured hardwear is sending me into a frenzy. She looks like an off-brand Rumpelstiltskin.

Also, I don't really watch her much, didn't she just get a dog that didn't get on with her cat so she's rehoming it? Or is this the same dog? What is happening?

You haven't missed much:
They temporarily had a cat, but it didn't get along with the current cat on day 1 (duh) so they depop'ed it or something.
Poof, gone, never to be heard of again, just like her "brand".
A dog has been "announced" but doesn't live with them yet.
She's desperate for content.
Must one up Josie and Frow at all costs.
All things must be hers. All of the things, my precious.
#puppygate coming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This could be a stupid question, but I've never owned a dog. When you take them out to go to the bathroom, do you have to put their harness/leash on? Or do you just let them roam free to pee/poop? So is Lydia's lack of a garden fence going to be a real problem when puppy has to pee?
Genuinely depends on the dog & the training. If it’s trained well, no fence needed in terms of worrying about traffic if you let it roam. You also have to worry about wildlife though. Things roaming IN is just a big of a concern as a pup roaming OUT. Fence is better than no fence if you don’t leash an animal. I can NOT imagine them leashing a dog because it’s a lot of effort to get up, put shoes on, get a coat on & go out with the puppy every time it needs to go out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nothing says date night than sitting 3 miles apart with every light on in the house 💡😎😂View attachment 340077
It does look like a funeral parlour isn't it? There's nothing xmas like...everything looks dead including the pheasant. Who in their right mind would think that it's a nice interior looking at that pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it was anyone else I wouldn’t think twice about their motives/intentions. Call me cynical but come on, she gives absolutely no fucks at all, she just wants to be seen as a nice person, then posts an ad shortly after 🙄 (also it is sad and I do hope this man is found):
Love yo avatar!!!!!!! 🤡💄💋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
not sure if anyone has mentioned it previously.. But have you noticed that she stopped wearing her wedding ring so her ring stack is more 'aesthetically' pleasing to her eyes?

Reactions: 25
not sure if anyone has mentioned it previously.. But have you noticed that she stopped wearing her wedding ring so her ring stack is more 'aesthetically' pleasing to her eyes?
I think it has in a previous thread, but it’s worth pointing out again! Surely the wedding ring is the most important/sentimental ring? I.e. the one you’d always want to keep on? Weird to prioritise the gifted rings over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just why 🤦‍♀️ Who puts lipstick on the side of their mouth like that? Why the full mouth shot? Why even record you applying lipstick? Just leave the colour and lipstick affiliate linked in the description box for your sycophants to purchase and move on 😂😂😂😂 I feel like her and Josie are personally trolling me now

This could be a stupid question, but I've never owned a dog. When you take them out to go to the bathroom, do you have to put their harness/leash on? Or do you just let them roam free to pee/poop? So is Lydia's lack of a garden fence going to be a real problem when puppy has to pee?
It very much depends on the dog and the level of training they have. If your dog has good re call you might be ok but there are so many factors. A dachshund shouldn't be fixed until they are about 18-24 months, they are also a hound so their sense of smell is strong. If there are any females dogs in heat and the pup can smell them, he will be straight off and re call may not work as his instincts are too strong. Wildlife is also another issue as again being a hound it is natural for them to want to hunt. If there is a deer or bunny or pheasant in the garden and the dog is out he will be straight off. If the woodlands has bunny holes or other animals burrows her dog will want to go down them or could even chase an animal into one and he could get stuck. In the dark she will want to probably leash him as he is Black and Tan so will be hard to see, I’ve god a flashing light collar for my pups when they are out in the dark so I can see them but with no fence I wouldn’t risk it at night. You also want to be careful of other animals who might want to attack your dog. It’s better to have a fence and be safe then sorry but in all honesty most respectable breeders or rescues won’t allow anyone to have a dog if they don’t have a safe and secure garden.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I'm trying to catch up on these fast moving threads and have just watched Vlogmas day 5 so apologies if anything I am about to say has been said previously.

lidls, I have just girded my loins and watched Vlogmas day 5. I think you have reached an all time low.

I can't believe you were panting over a Cartier pen refill. For once I agree with you, it was very boring.

You say you suffer from dry skin so why wear silk masks if they absorb moisture ? I'm thinking it is your pea size brain that is dry. Also, help with anti aging, what a croc of bullshit.

Obviously you didn't to your homework on what is involved in building the outhouse (you know that place where one would usually grow plants but where you are going sit and play lady of the bungalow) and what the associated costs would be.

The red and black silk (?) slip dresses look like petticoats or nighties. If I saw someone out and about in one I would think they had forgotten to get dressed. If you're over the moon about these dresses why aren't you smiling and looking happy ?
Mrs Clause would look so much better than you in that outfit.
Yes, we have been aware of your nipples since you put that dress on.
I'm not going to mention your inability to pronounce the name of the hat.

Are you so dimwitted (rhetorical question) that you didn't think there would be any mess made during the construction works ? I hope it all takes longer than planned and you have to look at the mess during Christmas. You should be very thankful you are able to have these things done. And I don't understand why you are terrified ?

Your exaggeration about everything has no limits. You really are a self absorbed, ungrateful, boring, beige, bland witch.

I'll watch Vlogmas day 6 later which I'm thinking will be no better.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
First time of posting and I can’t contain any longer.

I am sick of this in regard to covid. This was clearly filmed in lockdown 2.0 and sorry but when is a visit from an interior decorator that just wants to put some Paint on a wall “essential.” If she feels this is a necessity, where is the PPE - where is the social distancing ??

When the Christmas decorations went up in the other video with Carrie it was VERY clear both Carrie AND her boyfriend were there - again breaking the rules. I am sick of it.

I don’t want to be mean but why is it one rule for one and one rule for another. There are people that can’t even go back to work yet who are self-employed because of all of this and just no care in the world - makes me so sad 😢
I too am absolutely furious about this. Is there no-one we can report her to, after all we have video evidence?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it has in a previous thread, but it’s worth pointing out again! Surely the wedding ring is the most important/sentimental ring? I.e. the one you’d always want to keep on? Weird to prioritise the gifted rings over it.
Because the gifted rings bring in the $$$. The wedding band doesn't.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It was a Fairy Story in verse. When its a song and there is specific music (some humdingers coming up ;) ) I will always tell you so you can sing along with it. For instance their first song was to the tune of ‘Do You Hear The People Sing’ from Les Mis. Also there was one song with the tune How Much is That Doggy in the Window. LittleMiss Sky sang a Marlene Dietrich song the other night to Lilly of the Lamplight And of course then there was Perfect! To be really honest I do get tunes in my head for quite a few of my poems - however they have to stay there for the purposes of our Panto. Just so you know; tomorrow’s song is to the tune ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You”. But, I will ALWAYS tell you in the script.
Hope you aren’t still working so hard and suffering the effects of such long hours. I cannot be separated from the bell you sent me btw. It’s such a luxury to have my own personal defibrillator girl on hand 😂. X
You are fabulous @Oops...!
Thank you for taking the time to explain the Dogmas Pantomime Extravaganza song situation to me. I should have realised earlier that you were giving us the names of the songs by the way you set out the text in your scenes.
I blame the 12 hour night duties I’ve been working since the start of the pandemic. 🤣
Speaking of - I just finished my last shift for this roster and now I have six days off, which will be amazing.
I could bang on about how exhausted I am, but all of my colleagues are in exactly the same position and to be honest, caring for my patients when they weren’t allowed to have any visitors was truly a privilege.
Thankfully, I’ve also managed to change my shift options, so going forward I will only be working regular 10 hour night duties AND I just found out that for the first time in years I won’t be working on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
It’s always the little things in life, like knowing I can spend this Christmas with my family without having to take a nap in the afternoon and then rushing off to work later on while everyone else is still hanging out together, that really fills my heart with happiness!
I’m so glad you love your little call bell and I’m honoured to be your own personal one woman resus team if the need arises ... all you have to do is ring and I’ll be there. Promise. ♥ 🔔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m not sure how the good people of the UK usually say this but Lydia is what we Americans call “New Money”.

She does well for herself now but we can tell she spent most of her early life as white trash.

It radiates in her atrocious manners, her limited vocabulary & subpar verbal skills, and her inability to not purchase anything she can get her greedy mitts on.

Lydia’s behavior presents her as being raised in a garbage-filled barn and judging by the photos of her when she was younger, she may have been.

There is nothing wrong with new money, but people with integrity acknowledge their past & are proud of overcoming it rather than pretending they’ve always been “posh”.

Lydia is the opposite of posh. Trash with money is still just trash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Ok. I have just watched 7 minutes of Ali's flog and I don't know if I can continue after seeing the 2 camera angles that people mentioned. I am having 2nd hand embarrassment.

The first 2 minutes and 11 seconds of intro (Before an ad I may say) where videos of frozen grass and leaves, drones of birds flying and one of the Christmas trees, oh and the cat walking across the dining table as per usual. Oh and that wooden Horse rocking like it was possessed. BORING - don't get my wrong, his video skills and editing are awesome - but if I want to look at that stuff, I'd look for a nature scene on YouTube.

Some other noteworthy moments:

The 2 of them dressed up in their 'gear' to walk through muddy paddocks. Lydia mentioned that they have award winning goats that live nearby (riveting). They have had a lazy morning and they don't usually 'work' on weekends. That is par for the course every day.

Ali said that he was lost as they haven't walked this way before (through people's private properties with chickens and donkeys - can you actually do this in the rural parts of the UK and it's not trespassing? Ali also said "I don't know where we are going, but this path leads to somewhere" - thanks Einstein, I didn't know that paths lead to somewhere.

Another ad at 4 minutes 47 seconds.

He is now sitting down with the 2 cameras like he is on 60 minutes (Awkward) and said that they won't hear anything about the beehive until next year. That he is going to share his thought process behind buying gifts (no, behind being gifted freebies you morons).

Oh, they were also sitting down in their dungeon/black lounge room to watch the Crown (Lyds was on her phone looking at Tattle I'm sure of it).

He actually said (and we all know his grammar and sentences are equal to a 1st grader). I'm going to sit down and watch the Crown, and tomorrow I'm going to sit down.

hahahaha - I could not bear to watch anymore...it wasn't just boring, it made my IQ go down.

He looks a shadow of his former self.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.