Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was going to have a date night in my house, I definitely would wear something nice and SPECIAL. There haven't been too many chances to wear dressier clothes in 2020, thanks to covid19 situation. But nah, instead of choosing one of her beautiful dresses (for example), Lydia wants to keep rocking her super bored housewife look. :O I don't think that turtle neck compliments Carolina Herrera's brand lol.
She doesn't want to look too sexy in case Ali's hopes (🤣) are raised. .....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
omg Ali unable to pronounce the word "irreverence" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The "gold-trimmed" tableware is absolutely wasted on them WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? 😂🤣😭
View attachment 339635
View attachment 339636
HOWLING.

so much for her "landed gentry" act - not even the most basic understanding of a place setting 🤣 I mean, really??
I thought in a previous video I’d seen her using her fork with the right hand and knife with the left. Seems counterintuitive to me, but maybe she’s left handed?

Edited to say I haven’t watched today’s video. Bracing myself for when I have a stiff drink to hand...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t comment on here much as these threads move too fast and she’s just too bleeping annoying. But why the hell does Ali keep shaving his beard????? He looks 17 and Lydia just looks like his stepmom 😭 it’s such an awful look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
@toomuchstuff THANK YOU for posting the titles every day!! I’m so grateful to you. Sometimes I desperately wish we all knew each other in real life but please all know, every morning when I read here, you’re all helping a very lonely, isolated person!! Not looking for sympathy whatsoever but I want you all to know how important this forum and your kindness and sense of fun is to some of us.

Splendid work from @Oops... too! When we were all telling you about our pets the other week, I didn’t because I was really worried she was seriously ill but we’ve now been to the RSPCA vets and she’ll be ok, so I’d like to show you my Miss Milly! A very quiet, timid, tiny little scaredy-cat tortie girl. She’s a rescue cat and is the light of my life. She’s often the only reason I get to use my voice these days because there’s no one else to talk to, especially in these awful times and we dote on each other completely. I’d like to say that she’d love to join in with all the other pets but in all honesty, she’d be scared of them 😂 So when the rest of them are up on that stage, Miss Milly would probably go all Garbo on us and only say, “I want to be alone.” Could you work this in somewhere @Oops... ?! Love to you all!! ❤

View attachment 339128
Miss Milly is absolutely beautiful Gusber. I’m glad she is ok. You are not alone Gusber, you have friends here, anytime you need to chat just say. I’m sure there are plenty of willing ears here to listen. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
20201208_222436.jpg

Maybe stop putting breakables in such a precarious spot, especially if it's happened before, you absolute dumbass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 339967
Maybe stop putting breakables in such a precarious spot, especially if it's happened before, you absolute dumbass
Why the hell would you @rtfactflowers and also tell them that you broke not one but 2 of their arrangements. She clearly wants new ones but if I were them I would not gift her anymore. Also trying to get some point across on all the negatives about getting a dog. Convenient timing :unsure:

Edit: That cat clearly doesn't have a clue what to do with itself.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
This shot really shows her chin filler. It's practically sliding off her jaw.

I am not trying to defend her, I think she 100% has something in her chin, but mine looks a bit like that too and I do not have any fillers ot anything done to my face/body. When you look at me from the side you can see that my chin goes downwards, very similar to how hers looks in this pic. It actually annoys me and I don’t like it, but I guess I’ll live with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Introducing, 1-lonesome-musketeer meets pumpkin-spice-latte-i-love-fall-2014-craze meets all-my-knitwear-in-one-outfit.
#Vibes

No Lydia..this is not a "more high fashion look". I doubt this even qualifies as fashion you silly Cashmere Musketeer. As to high...yes, you must be.
But hey, this is just my opinion. Feel free to leave the house looking this. You go girl.

View attachment 338953
The different coloured hardwear is sending me into a frenzy. She looks like an off-brand Rumpelstiltskin.

Also, I don't really watch her much, didn't she just get a dog that didn't get on with her cat so she's rehoming it? Or is this the same dog? What is happening?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She doesn't want to look too sexy in case Ali's hopes (🤣) are raised. .....
I cannot (or want) imagine Lydia in bed with Ali. I imagine her as wooden stick in bed with no interest in sex. Maybe because she doesn’t find Ali attractive, but I see no passion for him in her eyes. Feel sorry for Ali

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I started watching her from about this time I think. I still think she’s a stunning lady but I don’t understand why someone so beautiful felt so insecure she messed so much with her face. Her original nose really suited her.
I totally agree. Nothing wrong with noses that are not cute and button like. My nose is similar to Lydiot's pre-fillers. It's my genetics and I'm proud of it.

She is doing a Frankenstein on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember the slip dress fashion in the 90’s. Wearing them with a jumper was definitely a thing back then. I see it’s coming back. Doesn’t fashion just rotate anyway? This is how it should be done. This woman looks gorgeous (carriebradshawlied website)

98462DEA-3CE5-41B8-AC9E-B25A29AA13C4.jpeg

I cannot believe this. Lydia got Lumi from the same breeder I got my beautiful Gracie from. Ours is a retired breeding queen and she’s so pretty 😍
This photo is from when we first got her. She’s a bit plumper now lol!
93181CEE-84CD-4EAB-86D9-C9180CC6CC9B.jpeg
7DADF98E-921C-4F1F-936B-BBDE53F0F01D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I feel like the cat breaking the flowerpot is a dig at us tattlers. Still seems like a poor choice in a dog. I know doxies are very in right now.

Reactions: 17
Vlogmas Day 6

- Today is a day of interestingness. She's going to tone her hair as the red is coming through again. She has a photo shoot tomorrow and a date night with her husband so she wants to look snazzy. She wants a fuller fringe at the front so it detracts from her broken hair. I'd unfollow you at this point, but your train wreck life is way too exciting.
- She literally flips her hair back and forth twice as apparently it gets rid of excess water. Abracadabra nope you're still stupid.
- She's nervous. She's shaking. There's so much redness she says it's a nightmare. I can only say WTF so many times before I decide to just start drinking.
- She's got Lauren here and they're going through samples for the study. DURING LOCKDOWN!!! She had a bit of a wobble with cobble (the paint colour she chose).
- She apologises for the way she looks, but she's had like a million deliveries today so she has been busy. She says she literally looks like a mole. I only wish you could order karma like packages and have it delivered.
- She highlights a tweed fabric sample is all the dog will be wearing. Ain't no medicine for that tit.
- She's so excited for an engineered wood flooring. But what's most exciting is the tweed fabric to upholster then chair. And she's just obsessed with the red velvet cushions. I've seen monkey tit fights at the zoo and they were more styled out than this.
- She's in the mood to faff. It's not that I don't like you. Wait, yes, yes it is.
- The date night is in collaboration with Carolina Herrera. Cue ad for Carolina Herrera. The actual second hand embarrassment that someone else has to organise and pay for any romance with your spouse.
- She says it's so difficult to come to the beauty space with something innovative. Something that's not already been done before. I'm sure you're not necessarily directing this at Globy, but if the shoe fits wear it.
- She wants to take her mind of the state of her house. She has anxiety. She now understands why people move out during renovations. How about a nice big cup of shut the duck up.
- Now Rebecca has arrived to dress their table for a date. And there goes the last duck I give.
- Any guesses what she's worn for date night? She feels sexy and powerful. It's a jumper dress cinched in with a belt. And I used to believe in evolution.
- She's applying more makeup. Just remember, there's not enough makeup in the world to cover up crazy.
- She's wearing Carolina Herrera Good Girl. She even spritzes the tassel on the lipstick. I don't know what makes you so stupid. But it really works.
- She's glad she has a night off. She thought earlier before she couldn't be bothered cooking dinner, then remembered she didn't have to. You don't have haters, Lydia. You just have people who know you're an absolute douchebag.
- Lumi is trying to eat the delivered food from the paper bags. She's then up on the dining table. Again. I can see it. I just chose to ignore it. For my own sanity.
- She's so hungry and she even had a snack before as they went for a run. A snack is pretty standard in most people's everyday life. But, any other gems of knowledge you'd like to share with us today Lydia?
- They're struggling to read the 'words of wisdom' in the Carolina Herrera Christmas crackers. The human mind amazes me everyday. Theirs just baffles me.
- She's ordered a burger and chips for her main course. She highlights she shouldn't as she's a shoot the next day, but she doesn't really care about stuff like that. Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling you out on your bullshit. I'll be here.
- She believes in the treat yourself life. Some people are such treasures you just want to bury them.
- Now she's giving tips on how to light a fire now she's a pro. Please keep your stupid to yourself.
L.O.V.E this

Reactions: 9
Even with a load of help from Carolina Herrera, they’re still a pair of classless idiots!
Room temperature champagne out of unwashed glasses...mmm. Burger and chips for the lady, place settings the wrong way round... Surely this isn’t what the PR team was hoping for!!
Champagne at room temperature .... Lidiot may as well have been drinking her own urine at this point. How embarrassing for Ruinart and the team at CH. That dinner setup was a total train wreck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This could be a stupid question, but I've never owned a dog. When you take them out to go to the bathroom, do you have to put their harness/leash on? Or do you just let them roam free to pee/poop? So is Lydia's lack of a garden fence going to be a real problem when puppy has to pee?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.