Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lokk at the "art" from the time she loved Gin
I just can’t, I can’t. The amount of moaning about the state of their house whilst having all of these dream improvements made. Is she so utterly tone deaf that she cannot see how incredibly shallow and selfish she sounds?? Earth to Lydia. There are families this Christmas in poverty, who can barely afford to feed their kids, living in tiny damp flats with no outside space and you “can’t cope” with the mess being made for the installation of your luxury greenhouse and whatever room you are redoing for the millionth time? Get a bloody grip woman. It’s actually just sickening at this point. I could cry.
There are families who have to choose between heat or eat 😔 SHUT UP LYDIOT you selfish piece of crap, get your huge head out of your arse 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just can’t, I can’t. The amount of moaning about the state of their house whilst having all of these dream improvements made. Is she so utterly tone deaf that she cannot see how incredibly shallow and selfish she sounds?? Earth to Lydia. There are families this Christmas in poverty, who can barely afford to feed their kids, living in tiny damp flats with no outside space and you “can’t cope” with the mess being made for the installation of your luxury greenhouse and whatever room you are redoing for the millionth time? Get a bloody grip woman. It’s actually just sickening at this point. I could cry.
Lydia really would have been that f…ing know all, brat, constantly complaining teenager that you would have had to jump on and strangel! If she were my daughter age 32 or not , I believe I would give her a decent scolding .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh gosh I dont like the design for the Study its very old man study (no offence to old men) and will clash like mad with the rest of her house decor. Also why the hell didnt she leave the vegetable coffins the natural colour they were? they look bloody horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How can she continue to pretend to be lux when she can't even set up a basic dinner setting? Even if she missed that learning opportunity while she was homeless, it's not rocket science to google when you are an adult. Lidl with the Lidas touch and can't set a table 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
After watching yesterday's vlog its clear she is on the beg to try and get some overpriced items gifted for the gentlemen study by "Purdey" to make up for the collar being too big

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Was Northamptonshire aka the border of Buckinghamshire, exempt from the countrywide UK lockdown ? Yikes, the Bungalow was Grand Central Station busy during November ( 'M-G Vlognas' ) ... No rest for the wicked, eh ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It’s making me so angry the complete disregard for any sort of COVID rules by her in this vlog -,I thought you were only allowed tradesmen/women in your house during lockdown if it was essential work that needed doing eg. A burst pipe or broken boiler? Not just because you fancy decorating a pointless room in your house for the millionth time??? 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Agree @Oops - would never put my furbaby's name on his collar as he'll answer to it and not raise any suspicions.... don't get why people do :unsure:
When we got a pup and went to get him an engraved collar, the woman told us specifically not to get his name on it for this exact reason. They’ll answer to their name no matter who says it. Her reasoning of “it’s the tone” yeah well I’m pretty sure someone trying to steal a dog will be using a nice high pitched dog talking tone not a nasty one. 🙄 Be it on her head when she’s showing exactly where she lives online, with an expensive dog, with an open garden.

• Heart
  • Angry
The table setting 😂😂 the FOOD 😂😂😂😂 god I needed this laugh today!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I just don’t get it. I watch Josie and to be honest love her vlogs. Lydia has just copied her through and through with everything. The green study, the way she dresses. Just everything. It’s desperate!
She's been doing it for so long now it's embarrasing. Even before they were actually "friends." Although how good their friendship is in reality, when one just constantly copies the other is the real question. How Josie, Charlie, Lydia and Ali manage to get along when they do meet up without self combusting from trying to copy and flatter one another with suggestion after suggestion I really don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her hair is still red.
As they say in Lancashire, she’s all fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Vlogmas Day 6

- Today is a day of interestingness. She's going to tone her hair as the red is coming through again. She has a photo shoot tomorrow and a date night with her husband so she wants to look snazzy. She wants a fuller fringe at the front so it detracts from her broken hair. I'd unfollow you at this point, but your train wreck life is way too exciting.
- She literally flips her hair back and forth twice as apparently it gets rid of excess water. Abracadabra nope you're still stupid.
- She's nervous. She's shaking. There's so much redness she says it's a nightmare. I can only say WTF so many times before I decide to just start drinking.
- She's got Lauren here and they're going through samples for the study. DURING LOCKDOWN!!! She had a bit of a wobble with cobble (the paint colour she chose).
- She apologises for the way she looks, but she's had like a million deliveries today so she has been busy. She says she literally looks like a mole. I only wish you could order karma like packages and have it delivered.
- She highlights a tweed fabric sample is all the dog will be wearing. Ain't no medicine for that tit.
- She's so excited for an engineered wood flooring. But what's most exciting is the tweed fabric to upholster then chair. And she's just obsessed with the red velvet cushions. I've seen monkey tit fights at the zoo and they were more styled out than this.
- She's in the mood to faff. It's not that I don't like you. Wait, yes, yes it is.
- The date night is in collaboration with Carolina Herrera. Cue ad for Carolina Herrera. The actual second hand embarrassment that someone else has to organise and pay for any romance with your spouse.
- She says it's so difficult to come to the beauty space with something innovative. Something that's not already been done before. I'm sure you're not necessarily directing this at Globy, but if the shoe fits wear it.
- She wants to take her mind of the state of her house. She has anxiety. She now understands why people move out during renovations. How about a nice big cup of shut the duck up.
- Now Rebecca has arrived to dress their table for a date. And there goes the last duck I give.
- Any guesses what she's worn for date night? She feels sexy and powerful. It's a jumper dress cinched in with a belt. And I used to believe in evolution.
- She's applying more makeup. Just remember, there's not enough makeup in the world to cover up crazy.
- She's wearing Carolina Herrera Good Girl. She even spritzes the tassel on the lipstick. I don't know what makes you so stupid. But it really works.
- She's glad she has a night off. She thought earlier before she couldn't be bothered cooking dinner, then remembered she didn't have to. You don't have haters, Lydia. You just have people who know you're an absolute douchebag.
- Lumi is trying to eat the delivered food from the paper bags. She's then up on the dining table. Again. I can see it. I just chose to ignore it. For my own sanity.
- She's so hungry and she even had a snack before as they went for a run. A snack is pretty standard in most people's everyday life. But, any other gems of knowledge you'd like to share with us today Lydia?
- They're struggling to read the 'words of wisdom' in the Carolina Herrera Christmas crackers. The human mind amazes me everyday. Theirs just baffles me.
- She's ordered a burger and chips for her main course. She highlights she shouldn't as she's a shoot the next day, but she doesn't really care about stuff like that. Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling you out on your bullshit. I'll be here.
- She believes in the treat yourself life. Some people are such treasures you just want to bury them.
- Now she's giving tips on how to light a fire now she's a pro. Please keep your stupid to yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
The table setting 😂😂 the FOOD 😂😂😂😂 god I needed this laugh today!!!!
If you can call that food, no cutlery is required for burger and chips, be it lux or be it not and fish and chips even less. Take your cutlery along to McDonald’s ladies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Apart from the fact she set her table totally backwards, my favourite part when when she said she could understand now why people move out while they’re having work done to the house. She’s literally having a new porch and a greenhouse. She needs to stop moaning about this. She sounds like a twit.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Even with a load of help from Carolina Herrera, they’re still a pair of classless idiots!
Room temperature champagne out of unwashed glasses...mmm. Burger and chips for the lady, place settings the wrong way round... Surely this isn’t what the PR team was hoping for!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Even with a load of help from Carolina Herrera, they’re still a pair of classless idiots!
Room temperature champagne out of unwashed glasses...mmm. Burger and chips for the lady, place settings the wrong way round... Surely this isn’t what the PR team was hoping for!!
That is probably the end of that collaboration. It’s like finally entering the home of that mum at school who is always perfect and oh tit the house is a total dump, the kitchen overflowing with pots and pans and the fridge, help!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
From the amount of people she has in and out of that bunga (with no masks so assume no one is sanitizing on the their way in)
- plus the amount of packages that arrive daily... how has she not had covid?
Pretty sure the grot she was exposed to in the Ibiza clubs has given her life long immunity to anything and everything. I used to frequent Toronto booze cans in my younger days and I swear that’s the reason I am never sick now.

On a separate note, I think she looked quite nice in the burgundy sweater dress tonight. Her hair looks better and the natural nails look much nicer on her.

Reactions: 15
Couple things that really cross the line for me and I'm only 9 minutes in...

• bitching about the workers and mess OUTSIDE at your house, during a pandemic. These are all projects that did not need doing now, ever and certainly not during a pandemic. They are luxuries of wanting something done by a shallow shopaholic.
  • Eating on a facetime for no reason whatsoever is rude IMO.... and we know it's just to show us she eats and despina/hairdresser doesn't dislike her
  • Saying her "red tones" that are hardly there are a NIGHTMARE is so insensitive. Nightmare is a million OTHER THINGS RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID COW. My own personal night mare is having a family member in the hospital and they are gravely ill and I cannot be with them AT ALL and even that is better than my actual family members nightmare of not leaving the hospital.
  • Interior Designer IN HER HOUSE, DURING LOCKDOWN IN NOVEMBER, NO MASKS IN SIGHT... TALKING ABOUT F-ING PAINT. Needless to say my own family's major struggle with Covid right now makes me extra angry. But come on.... NONE of this stuff needs to be done now or ever. And I'm blown away they are replacing the floor in a room 1 yr old flooring that could be covered in a really beautiful rug so you never would notice it's light (and the room may need the light)
Going to carry on but I'm just really ready to punch her through this screen..............

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Who on this planet called Earth eats dinner with perfume bottles next to their plates? I don't care how gorgeous, unique, exquisite, sexy, sweet, sensual the fragrance. I would NOT want to be smelling any perfume while trying to eat dinner and I am pretty sure I am no where near to being alone in that thought.

She is so totally W E I R D and has no idea how to advertise anything. How is this her "job"??? How do any companies watch her and think "Yea she would be a good person to pay for featuring our products".

Perfume.....and food. It's like she is an alien who just arrived to this planet and is being forced to make this stuff up as she goes along without any guidance or information. If I were a fragrance brand, I would rather pay a bunch of kindergartners to play with my perfume bottles and tell me what they think. At least they would describe the perfume (good or bad) and keep it away from their milk and snacks. Because they have functioning brains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Couple things that really cross the line for me and I'm only 9 minutes in...

• bitching about the workers and mess OUTSIDE at your house, during a pandemic. These are all projects that did not need doing now, ever and certainly not during a pandemic. They are luxuries of wanting something done by a shallow shopaholic.
  • Eating on a facetime for no reason whatsoever is rude IMO.... and we know it's just to show us she eats and despina/hairdresser doesn't Dislike her
  • Saying her "red tones" that are hardly there are a NIGHTMARE is so insensitive. Nightmare is a million OTHER THINGS RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID COW. My own personal night mare is having a family member in the hospital and they are gravely ill and I cannot be with them AT ALL and even that is better than my actual family members nightmare of not leaving the hospital.
  • Interior Designer IN HER HOUSE, DURING LOCKDOWN IN NOVEMBER, NO MASKS IN SIGHT... TALKING ABOUT F-ING PAINT. Needless to say my own family's major struggle with Covid right now makes me extra angry. But come on.... NONE of this stuff needs to be done now or ever. And I'm blown away they are replacing the floor in a room 1 yr old flooring that could be covered in a really beautiful rug so you never would notice it's light (and the room may need the light)
Going to carry on but I'm just really ready to punch her through this screen..............
Your point number 2 - yes! I hate it when people eat on my work meetings. Yesterday someone lit up a cigarette and blew smoke out their nose like a dragon. I was so distracted I missed a lot of what was being discussed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.