Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renaissance

FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD

ACT 6.

Scene 1. Love in the Time of Covid Philharmonic Hall. Night.

As the curtain rises we note that a church organ with towering blue pipes fills a quarter of the stage SR. CS we see a huge marble staircase facing East and West with 40 steps either side. In actual fact - the ASM has taken up the curtain a little prematurely tonight and will get severely reprimanded in the morning. However, it suits our purposes to see what is going on behind the curtain. Tchai is sitting at the church organ rehearsing the the final flourishes to the Oratorio - The Hallelujah Chorus from Handel’s Messiah. The music is breathtaking and Tchai - ever the Maestro - closes his eyes in bliss as he plays the final 8 bars. Meanwhile, we notice our 2 Wardrobe Mistresses @Geranium and @shiroyagisan helping our 12 Newcomers into their glittering outfits for their debut in tonight’s show (which may well go down as out-rivalling any Busby Berkeley Spectacular.) What a night to make a debut! The excitement is palpable. Billy the Budgie twitters as he swirls and swoops above the stage. He can’t wait to get going. He had his voice trained by the great opera singer Smuggler in Milan some years ago. He is a virtuoso performer. Sonic the hedgehog has come out of hibernation especially to appear tonight. Wardrobe have polished every single quill to perfection and although Sonic isn’t at all vain; he really loves how he looks - and who could blame him? He practices his world-renown trundling; much to everyone’s delight. He’s a Bass Baritone so feels everything from the heart. Henry Higgle Wiggle Chuff Chuff our third Rainbow Bridge Warrior, displays his affable Boxer Cross qualities by discarding his Brownie uniform without hesitation and joyfully practicing his arpeggios whilst he is being dressed. He politely admires the beauty of both of our Wardrobe Mistresses from afar. Murphy and Bob - our regal Grey Merle Great Danes play down our admiration for their height and stature by playfully pretending to be little school puppies. Their angel wings are also a delicate shade of grey and they have a charming sparkle to them. Murphy simply cannot resist giving Bob his much loved ear rubs as they play-act. Tokki the Lionhead rabbit who has been chosen tonight over all the other rabbits who auditioned - because of his ability to run up and down stairs making the perfect ‘herd of elephant‘ acoustic sound . He is too perfect! Cooper, our French Bulldog refuses to go on unless he is allowed to bring his beloved pink ball secreted within his costume and of course Wardrobe acquiesce to this immediately because he is SO handsome. They even throw in a little bit of his favourite cheese just in case he needs to build up his stamina for the epic performance he is about to make. Elvis the Pointer/Cross has enjoyed a lifetime of adoration on both sides of the Atlantic. He is setting aside his guitar and his favourite blue suede shoes tonight in preference to his classical tastes. He is a cerebral soul and more biddable than anyone could imagine. He inherited these qualities from his adopted Mama of course. Our Jack Russell - Nobby Noblet Van Hoblet is obviously from the same home as Elvis. He is a famous animal right’s campaigner and has visited many schools with his Mama who spreads the word! Nobby is a world class tap dancer with the voice of an angel. Griffin and Dinah are both very special black and white Rainbow Bridge cats. They both appear tonight to reassure their lovely Mummy that they are still around her. They both share an amazing talent for syncopation; and who could not admire Griffin’s pink nose? Ben the beautiful Rainbow Bridge red Cocker Spaniel is admired by all for his floppy ears and his charming tufts of fur on his head held nicely held together with a butterfly clip. He is a very talented Baritone and never complains if he’s humbugged. He delivers every time and has no concept of how beautiful he is. This makes him twice as beautiful of course...The five minute bell sounds and all the Newcomer Fur Babies take their places prior to Curtain Call. The ASM now aware of what he has done lowers the curtain. The curtain is raised again at precisely the right time.
As the second curtain rises everyone gasps at the spectacle of the entire Company of 80 - dressed in sequinned top hat and tails all carrying silver topped canes whilst wearing tap-dancing shoes. However, the solemnity of the music quickly hushes any awed shock! Tchai plays the stirring opening bars of the Hallelujah Chorus. The Company have assembled in the form of graduated-in-size Choir. Each Fur Baby stands erect - eyes focussed forward. We are all transported by the glorious Church Organ Music and the Hallelujah Chorus. Tchai nods the choir in at precisely the right moment...THEY SING...

Halitosis! Halitosis! Halitosis! Halitosis! Halit-osis!
Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halit-osis

For cats and dogs omnipotent raineth
(Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis)

Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis,
Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis
(Halitosis, Halitosis,Halitosis, Halitosis)
Halitosis

The weather of this world - Is become
The purpose of the Cat - And of the Dog
And of the Dog

And we shall rain forever and ever
(And we shall rain forever and ever)

King of cats
(Forever and ever, Halitosis, Halitosis)
And of the dogs
King of cats
And of the dogs
King of cats
And of the dogs
King of cats and king of dogs

(And we shall rain)
(And we shall rain)

King of cats, forever and ever
And of the dogs
Halitosis, Halitosis

King of cats and of the dogs
King of cats and of the dogs
(And we shall rain forever and ever)

For ever and ever for ever and ever
(King of cats and of the dogs)

Hali...tosis

The choir suddenly all bang their canes in unison hard on the ground and assuming jazz hands and huge smiles they begin to tap dance to the Halitosis Chorus. They seamlessly divide into two halves of 40 on each side of the marble staircase. They tap dance up the stairs until each Fur Baby arrives at their own step. They then tap dance the entire Oratorio again using mesmerising syncopation. All the while they are smiling at the audience, twirling their canes and on the final “Halitosis‘ they wave their top hats in the air. They hold the final pose with canes and top hats aloft for 10 seconds. From the Orchestra Pit we now hear the opening bars of the 1933 Musical 42nd Street! The music gathers momentum as an army of spiders wearing a tap shoe on each leg enter SL. They perform another mesmerising tap dance with many high kicks and complicated steps all in perfect unison...after a 3 minute display

THEY SING...

Come with us and bring a torch
On the Avenue we’re taking you to
Underneath the porch

We’re all neat - with eight left feet
You can tell can’t you - we haven’t a clue
Under our porch seat

Casper captures - he’s in raptures - Benny stares us to the floor
Minnie chases us to places - Teddy squishes us and more

Come with us - where life is sweet
We’ll mesmerise you and you’ll never fall through
Under our porch seat

Tilly barks to have a lark
And it’s Monty’s way to chase us and play
Even in the dark

Stannis bats us then he pats us - he can do this every day
Chilli natters - all that matters - help is on its way

Harvey eats us all complete
Little Roo gets scared and haven’t you heard
Dexter’s on his beat

The orchestra continues to play 42nd Street for a further 3 minutes, during which time the entire company of Fur Babies joins the army of spiders in a glorious echoing tap dancing finale. The audience marvel at the footwork of all the tap dancers. It is an unforgettable Hollywood performance. The likes of which will never be seen again.

CURTAIN

Copyright 2020
Thank you so much for including my other babies Griffin, Dinah and Tokki ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Jessie98

VIP Member
I always used to like her vlogs and I’ve slowly started to feel, well, sorry for her? Sorry that she’s always wanting to change something in her home or add something or build something or change her hair etc. She never seems to be happy with what she has, she always wants more and more. Vlogmass doesn’t feel warm and “Christmassy”, it’s like watching advert after advert constantly trying to sell something to the audience oh and their marriage comes across like business partners rather than lovers...
Welcome to Lydiot reality

Pinkmilly2179

Just gonna leave this here.... first ever vlogmas. Who are these people and what has Lydia done to them? :oops: Her voice is so different as well. Agree with you all... she def did something to her chin. The more square jawline and old nose suited her features so much more than than all of these pointy features. And the 🐛🐛 don’t help a bit

This is the Lydia I used to love. Where has she gone. Totally lost any sense of reality. I just can’t watch her anymore .

• Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Sooo this is my little (not so little anymore, lol) boy. His name is B.G aka Bigi (pronounced Beegee) - i hope this makes sense, I’m not english - and he is 6 years old now. We don’t know what breed he looks more like, but he is mixed and I think one of his parents is a westie.

He is the sweetest boy, a bit too lazy, but he loves anyone who comes into my home and wants all the love back. Everytime someone comes into my home I get a little offended when they don’t give him attention. He is my family, you have to say hi to him when you visit me! I can’t put into words how much I love my baby, he is the best friend I could ask for! ❤
Here you can see him with longer furr and after a fresh cut.

View attachment 343391View attachment 343393
He’s absolutely divine, @fotrac ... reminds me so much of our beautiful Westie, Sherlock, who crossed the rainbow bridge in 2018. ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart

Surfcat123

@toomuchstuff THANK YOU for posting the titles every day!! I’m so grateful to you. Sometimes I desperately wish we all knew each other in real life but please all know, every morning when I read here, you’re all helping a very lonely, isolated person!! Not looking for sympathy whatsoever but I want you all to know how important this forum and your kindness and sense of fun is to some of us.

Splendid work from @Oops... too! When we were all telling you about our pets the other week, I didn’t because I was really worried she was seriously ill but we’ve now been to the RSPCA vets and she’ll be ok, so I’d like to show you my Miss Milly! A very quiet, timid, tiny little scaredy-cat tortie girl. She’s a rescue cat and is the light of my life. She’s often the only reason I get to use my voice these days because there’s no one else to talk to, especially in these awful times and we dote on each other completely. I’d like to say that she’d love to join in with all the other pets but in all honesty, she’d be scared of them 😂 So when the rest of them are up on that stage, Miss Milly would probably go all Garbo on us and only say, “I want to be alone.” Could you work this in somewhere @Oops... ?! Love to you all!! ❤

View attachment 339128
She is absolutely gorgeous xx

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Did they have a porch before? Is it being replaced or created all at once? It's gonna make the hallway pretty dark.

Geranium

VIP Member
S’me again...If any of you with Fur Babies in our Panto have the time please could you let me know if/how they react to spiders please? I’ve gone off on another roll thanks to our @AmaliaLana ;)

Whilst I’m here...we’re now up to 68 Fur Babies.💕 So I thought it might be fun if we could get the final number up to 100 for the final scene on 23rd December. So if you have a Fur Baby or lovingly remember one who is at Rainbow Bridge all you have to do is mention their name, sex, species and any idiosyncrasies you’d like to see included. In addition (please bear with...) if they are rescued please could you mention that too?

Thank you x
Roo is scared of spiders...and snails!

• Heart
  • Haha

Erinian81

This could be a stupid question, but I've never owned a dog. When you take them out to go to the bathroom, do you have to put their harness/leash on? Or do you just let them roam free to pee/poop? So is Lydia's lack of a garden fence going to be a real problem when puppy has to pee?

Luna252

VIP Member
Is he in the new study? Thought I recognised the stool he’s sitting on and the mask statuette. Maybe it’s redecorated already?
I think he set it up in the basement with that backdrop - I vaguely remember seeing it on his stories a few days ago

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
while I like you're contacting people, you should really contact the in-house PR team or the PR company who is doing the PR. The social media accounts will be run by people who don't have any say in this and I doubt will pass on to the right people. Just a thought!
That's a good point! Is there a way to find out who does their PR?

Cashmereandlinen

Sooo this is my little (not so little anymore, lol) boy. His name is B.G aka Bigi (pronounced Beegee) - i hope this makes sense, I’m not english - and he is 6 years old now. We don’t know what breed he looks more like, but he is mixed and I think one of his parents is a westie.

He is the sweetest boy, a bit too lazy, but he loves anyone who comes into my home and wants all the love back. Everytime someone comes into my home I get a little offended when they don’t give him attention. He is my family, you have to say hi to him when you visit me! I can’t put into words how much I love my baby, he is the best friend I could ask for! ❤
Here you can see him with longer furr and after a fresh cut.

View attachment 343391View attachment 343393

Oooh my heart melted 💓 definitely Westie beyond a doubt in there and when his wee face is fuller with the teddy bear fur just fall apart with admiration.
Worked with dogs & animals all my life until I needed up allergic to many after a change in medical history which was a knife in my heart.. Some I can still be near I take great advantage off all those cuddles but others I just cry as I have to walk away, its like turning your back on an innocent child.
But the sideeffects are terrifying and hospitals are to avoided at all costs at present..
He is the sweeties 💕

Delizia

VIP Member
Hi all, Currently a reader at the moment and still at the previous thread.. Trying to catch up 😂 came and post this after reading here.

The 3 same copycats (Who’s copying who?) and about her “hobbies” I think is copying each others. I would say influencers is following something that is currently trending and not following their own style.
View attachment 342882View attachment 342883View attachment 342884
Josie's pumpkin field looks quite sad in comparison. Out of the competition Josie, sorry not sorry.

• Haha

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Hello all xx. Need to catch up on this thread (“I can’t believe how fast it moves” is the tattle equivalent to brits saying “I can’t believe how cold it is” every single winter 🤣)

But, came to say, what in the blackface meets maleficent is going on here? Am I the only one who cant look at the filter here without being irritated? That’s miles off your skin-tone Lydia, what even is this?!
Even her hands are 'grabby' here

Hilary

Dog names: Basil, Duke, Archie, Hector, Herbert, Hughie, Luther, Sage, Baxter, Tweed, Percy, Mulberry, Prince, Dextor, Dickins, Bo

Last edited:
  • Haha