Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stefano

VIP Member
I just stick with whitening at the dentist now to be honest but I did buy these ones before Lydia partnered with them 🙈 they looked good but like all the other strips they are absolute shite!
Yes mine are professionally done at the Dentist but its not the laser as it lasts longer so I had my trays specially made and they give me the gel but they restrict how much I can have as they realise that it is not good to constantly whiten your teeth .. those machines they give you are complete bullshit like the strips .. they will ruin your teeth over time ....be aware of all these adverts for them .. they are Cinese and crap!

Reactions: 7

Tony_Reno

That's a good point! Is there a way to find out who does their PR?
sometimes you can find it on Google or their site depending on who's doing it. Might be worth even searching Instagram. M&S has their PR team on there (I think). I've contacted John Lewis PR team before and I haven't seen the person working with them again!

Reactions: 6

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I think she has one meal a day and it's usually junk food, you can't go the whole day without eating and then have a pizza or a Chinese takeaway to end the day and expect to be a normal weight 🤣 she doesn't seem to have breakfast lunch and dinner she only has dinner ffs
She doesn’t want to ba a normal weight!

But she doesn’t look terribly underweight. On my daily walks I see women who are really underweight and there is no comparison !

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Don’t worry @MissMidnight will tend to you and put you all back together again 💕 so glad you are enjoying our Extravaganza.🤩 Maisie is with me now and she’s a natural in rehearsals...She’s palled up with Griffin, Dinah and Casper and all are having fun with the rest of The Cat’s Chorus x Off to slice the salmon...;)
Fear not, @Icemaiden01, as @Oops... has already informed you, I will not allow your heart to explode.
My resuscitation skills are excellent and I’m becoming rather proficient at warping the Time/Space Continuum (it’s not as simple as one might think, though - I may need to invest in a Tardis quite soon in order to prevent the vertigo I experience as a result of travelling to the UK from Australia in mere seconds).
Should you find yourself in need of my exceptional nursing care, just let @Oops... know and she will ring her special call bell to summon me!
♥ 🔔 👩🏼‍⚕️ 🩺

• Heart

RubyRu

VIP Member
S’me again...If any of you with Fur Babies in our Panto have the time please could you let me know if/how they react to spiders please? I’ve gone off on another roll thanks to our @AmaliaLana ;)

Whilst I’m here...we’re now up to 68 Fur Babies.💕 So I thought it might be fun if we could get the final number up to 100 for the final scene on 23rd December. So if you have a Fur Baby or lovingly remember one who is at Rainbow Bridge all you have to do is mention their name, sex, species and any idiosyncrasies you’d like to see included. In addition (please bear with...) if they are rescued please could you mention that too?

Thank you x
Murphy and Bob the Great Danes - both Merle Grey who are over the rainbow bridge. Murphy was a rescue. :). Thank you x

Murphy was a big baby who loved to dance. Bob liked ear rubs.

• Heart

Renaissance

What a surprise it's the poo colour of that hideous outside toilet her 'interior designer' produced! It's going to be so dark in there!
Ooh talking of "interior designer" what the heck has happened with who she was having do her house? Claire something?

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Scene 1. Chez Nous. Night.

It is a cold December night. @Oops is sitting in her drawing room with Teddy Bear Tinker Muffin. A comforting fire roars in the marble grate. They are having a nice little chat about the possibility of fresh salmon being put on the menu for Christmas dinner this year. Teddy Bear is wearing his pleading/head to one side/gazing up imploringly expression. @Oops reads the above from @Stefano.. Enter @Miscanthus. She begins fanning @Oops with her own script...AGAIN! Unsurprisingly, @Milking Keynes is back on her hands and knees with the same dustpan and brush she used to collect @Oops’ hair (when she was tearing her hair out when our much missed @Morest parked her Supersonic Fighter Jet on our stage whilst she went to fetch petrol.) This time @Milking Keynes is carefully collecting the broken shards of the high-ball glass dropped in shock by @Oops . She had been using it to drink her GnT after trying to write ‘The Rescue Scene’ for 22nd December. @Oops is FRANTICALLY ringing the lovely little bell that @MissMidnight sent her to use as a summoning tool when she needs a defibrillator when her heart stops. @MissMidnight ( breaking the Space/Time Continuum from Down Under) enters DL (door left). She skilfully applies manual compression to @Oops chest.

@Miscanthus
@Milking Keynes
@MissMidnight -
in unison - Nah! We’ve lost her...
I'm honoured ❤

View attachment 341278
Night night tattlers...
This is amazing! Love it and well deserved!

• Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
S’me again...If any of you with Fur Babies in our Panto have the time please could you let me know if/how they react to spiders please? I’ve gone off on another roll thanks to our @AmaliaLana ;)

Whilst I’m here...we’re now up to 68 Fur Babies.💕 So I thought it might be fun if we could get the final number up to 100 for the final scene on 23rd December. So if you have a Fur Baby or lovingly remember one who is at Rainbow Bridge all you have to do is mention their name, sex, species and any idiosyncrasies you’d like to see included. In addition (please bear with...) if they are rescued please could you mention that too?

Thank you x
Henry, a cross boxer and foxhound, nick name Higgle Wiggle Chuff Chuff. Cost £3

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
If it was anyone else I wouldn’t think twice about their motives/intentions. Call me cynical but come on, she gives absolutely no fucks at all, she just wants to be seen as a nice person, then posts an ad shortly after 🙄 (also it is sad and I do hope this man is found):
Love yo avatar!!!!!!! 🤡💄💋

• Haha

Lollylola

VIP Member
Her obsession with instant gratification is making her look like even more of an idiot. If she had only done the green house first and levelled everything, the beds would have been done right the first time around ... I can guarantee you that next year she will re-do the beds saying that it wasn't done properly but it's not their fault though. It's insane to me that she just wants everything now, everything done before Christmas... WHY!? What's the rush!?
I agree. They’re just way too big!!

Oops...

VIP Member
View attachment 341278
Night night tattlers...
I was being resuscitated at the time and then I had to go and make up a hot water bottle up for @MissMidnight who - joy of joys - is now stopping over to recuperate after warping the Space/Time Continuum so our very kind @Stefano who has made such a lovely gesture to me tonight beat me to thanking you for this @Delizia. You are SOOOO clever 💕 🤩 Acceptance speech to follow;)

Last edited:
  • Heart

RubyRu

VIP Member
FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD

ACT 6.

Scene 1. Love in the Time of Covid Philharmonic Hall. Night.

As the curtain rises we note that a church organ with towering blue pipes fills a quarter of the stage SR. CS we see a huge marble staircase facing East and West with 40 steps either side. In actual fact - the ASM has taken up the curtain a little prematurely tonight and will get severely reprimanded in the morning. However, it suits our purposes to see what is going on behind the curtain. Tchai is sitting at the church organ rehearsing the the final flourishes to the Oratorio - The Hallelujah Chorus from Handel’s Messiah. The music is breathtaking and Tchai - ever the Maestro - closes his eyes in bliss as he plays the final 8 bars. Meanwhile, we notice our 2 Wardrobe Mistresses @Geranium and @shiroyagisan helping our 12 Newcomers into their glittering outfits for their debut in tonight’s show (which may well go down as out-rivalling any Busby Berkeley Spectacular.) What a night to make a debut! The excitement is palpable. Billy the Budgie twitters as he swirls and swoops above the stage. He can’t wait to get going. He had his voice trained by the great opera singer Smuggler in Milan some years ago. He is a virtuoso performer. Sonic the hedgehog has come out of hibernation especially to appear tonight. Wardrobe have polished every single quill to perfection and although Sonic isn’t at all vain; he really loves how he looks - and who could blame him? He practices his world-renown trundling; much to everyone’s delight. He’s a Bass Baritone so feels everything from the heart. Henry Higgle Wiggle Chuff Chuff our third Rainbow Bridge Warrior, displays his affable Boxer Cross qualities by discarding his Brownie uniform without hesitation and joyfully practicing his arpeggios whilst he is being dressed. He politely admires the beauty of both of our Wardrobe Mistresses from afar. Murphy and Bob - our regal Grey Merle Great Danes play down our admiration for their height and stature by playfully pretending to be little school puppies. Their angel wings are also a delicate shade of grey and they have a charming sparkle to them. Murphy simply cannot resist giving Bob his much loved ear rubs as they play-act. Tokki the Lionhead rabbit who has been chosen tonight over all the other rabbits who auditioned - because of his ability to run up and down stairs making the perfect ‘herd of elephant‘ acoustic sound . He is too perfect! Cooper, our French Bulldog refuses to go on unless he is allowed to bring his beloved pink ball secreted within his costume and of course Wardrobe acquiesce to this immediately because he is SO handsome. They even throw in a little bit of his favourite cheese just in case he needs to build up his stamina for the epic performance he is about to make. Elvis the Pointer/Cross has enjoyed a lifetime of adoration on both sides of the Atlantic. He is setting aside his guitar and his favourite blue suede shoes tonight in preference to his classical tastes. He is a cerebral soul and more biddable than anyone could imagine. He inherited these qualities from his adopted Mama of course. Our Jack Russell - Nobby Noblet Van Hoblet is obviously from the same home as Elvis. He is a famous animal right’s campaigner and has visited many schools with his Mama who spreads the word! Nobby is a world class tap dancer with the voice of an angel. Griffin and Dinah are both very special black and white Rainbow Bridge cats. They both appear tonight to reassure their lovely Mummy that they are still around her. They both share an amazing talent for syncopation; and who could not admire Griffin’s pink nose? Ben the beautiful Rainbow Bridge red Cocker Spaniel is admired by all for his floppy ears and his charming tufts of fur on his head held nicely held together with a butterfly clip. He is a very talented Baritone and never complains if he’s humbugged. He delivers every time and has no concept of how beautiful he is. This makes him twice as beautiful of course...The five minute bell sounds and all the Newcomer Fur Babies take their places prior to Curtain Call. The ASM now aware of what he has done lowers the curtain. The curtain is raised again at precisely the right time.
As the second curtain rises everyone gasps at the spectacle of the entire Company of 80 - dressed in sequinned top hat and tails all carrying silver topped canes whilst wearing tap-dancing shoes. However, the solemnity of the music quickly hushes any awed shock! Tchai plays the stirring opening bars of the Hallelujah Chorus. The Company have assembled in the form of graduated-in-size Choir. Each Fur Baby stands erect - eyes focussed forward. We are all transported by the glorious Church Organ Music and the Hallelujah Chorus. Tchai nods the choir in at precisely the right moment...THEY SING...

Halitosis! Halitosis! Halitosis! Halitosis! Halit-osis!
Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halit-osis

For cats and dogs omnipotent raineth
(Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis)

Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis,
Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis, Halitosis
(Halitosis, Halitosis,Halitosis, Halitosis)
Halitosis

The weather of this world - Is become
The purpose of the Cat - And of the Dog
And of the Dog

And we shall rain forever and ever
(And we shall rain forever and ever)

King of cats
(Forever and ever, Halitosis, Halitosis)
And of the dogs
King of cats
And of the dogs
King of cats
And of the dogs
King of cats and king of dogs

(And we shall rain)
(And we shall rain)

King of cats, forever and ever
And of the dogs
Halitosis, Halitosis

King of cats and of the dogs
King of cats and of the dogs
(And we shall rain forever and ever)

For ever and ever for ever and ever
(King of cats and of the dogs)

Hali...tosis

The choir suddenly all bang their canes in unison hard on the ground and assuming jazz hands and huge smiles they begin to tap dance to the Halitosis Chorus. They seamlessly divide into two halves of 40 on each side of the marble staircase. They tap dance up the stairs until each Fur Baby arrives at their own step. They then tap dance the entire Oratorio again using mesmerising syncopation. All the while they are smiling at the audience, twirling their canes and on the final “Halitosis‘ they wave their top hats in the air. They hold the final pose with canes and top hats aloft for 10 seconds. From the Orchestra Pit we now hear the opening bars of the 1933 Musical 42nd Street! The music gathers momentum as an army of spiders wearing a tap shoe on each leg enter SL. They perform another mesmerising tap dance with many high kicks and complicated steps all in perfect unison...after a 3 minute display

THEY SING...

Come with us and bring a torch
On the Avenue we’re taking you to
Underneath the porch

We’re all neat - with eight left feet
You can tell can’t you - we haven’t a clue
Under our porch seat

Casper captures - he’s in raptures - Benny stares us to the floor
Minnie chases us to places - Teddy squishes us and more

Come with us - where life is sweet
We’ll mesmerise you and you’ll never fall through
Under our porch seat

Tilly barks to have a lark
And it’s Monty’s way to chase us and play
Even in the dark

Stannis bats us then he pats us - he can do this every day
Chilli natters - all that matters - help is on its way

Harvey eats us all complete
Little Roo gets scared and haven’t you heard
Dexter’s on his beat

The orchestra continues to play 42nd Street for a further 3 minutes, during which time the entire company of Fur Babies joins the army of spiders in a glorious echoing tap dancing finale. The audience marvel at the footwork of all the tap dancers. It is an unforgettable Hollywood performance. The likes of which will never be seen again.

CURTAIN

Copyright 2020
Thankyou for including Murphy and Bob. xxx

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
68, oh my... I was trying to gather the pictures for the Fur Babies posters but I only managed to go through the first 24th pages of thread #48
I've got Casper, Gem, Milly, Gracie, Muffin. I shall keep gathering the rest of their portraits !
Oh my goodness! You’re doing the group photo! Of course! Aggghhhh! Also, now I’m beginning to think I’ve missed an earlier Milly than Miss Milly! HELP! I’ve cross referenced the Fur Babies a hundred times by going through the threads over and over again. If there is another earlier Milly that I have somehow missed and haven’t yet mentioned PLEASE let me know...x

Henry, a cross boxer and foxhound, nick name Higgle Wiggle Chuff Chuff. Cost £3
Is this the family dog you bought at the Brownies? 💕 Is he here or RB?x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

eff29

I'm super late to these threads, having only recently come across her. What actually happened to her cat Lynx? Her instagram just shows he went missing, but she's put a date in the bio, which makes it look like he died the day before Lynx went missing?

Sorry for bringing this up now in the thread, couldn't find it elsewhere!!

Reactions: 5